Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo, as most celebrities/stars are doing, I think RAIN is also choosing his own casual clothes unlike this one that he has a fashion designer for this photoshoot. The clothes-stylist only is there to supervise his outfit during work. Still, a celebrity has always a say of the kind of clothes he/she wears during on-cam. He's actually his "own boss" of the way he looks when off-cam. And take note that most of these clothes are "sponsored" - especially if he's endorsing a clothing brand like this MCM. :sweatingbullets:

anjjo, and idols aren’t just limited to dramas anymore. They are absolutely everywhere you look even abroad. These days, idols really do participate in just about every form of entertainment that the industry has got to offer. Moreover, filling spots in dramas and musicals with idols who don’t necessarily deserve to be there is just plain unfair to people that really should be there — this is not to say that all idols that appear in dramas, musicals, and OSTs are undeserving. The truth hurts, but most of the current pop acts that are dominating the idol industry are in no way extraordinary talents. I hate to be harsh, but the talent is just not there. But what idols do is make it easier to sell the drama overseas, which is where a lot of the money is and probably one of the biggest contributing factors to the influx of idols in K-dramas. But, TOP could act….Maybe the reason why after his drama, Iris he starred into a movie with Kwon Sang Woo “Into the Fire”- this guy has potential. TOP was pretty good in this movie. Hopefully one day real soon, the K-entertainment will wake up. I really don't get where anyone could think idols in dramas is resulting in healthy viewership. Casting idols is generally for pre-release hype. Only a precious few idols actually have the talent for acting. Like for instance the last drama of Lee dong Wook, which is “Wild Romance”, it didn’t result to the ratings as what I expected it to be (but I like it mainly for LDW-) Wild Romance couldn't even be saved by Jessica – hehehe. I have a love and hate relationship with idols in dramas. I miss the old days where k-dramas are consists of great actors. :lol:

Thanks for posting Fugitive captures here. I have always considered RAIN fashionable ever since. For sure what he was wearing in this get-up was all branded from up to toe. A very cool fashion all the way indeed! He looks awesome! :sweatingbullets:

anjjo, of course, RAIN can't attend to this concert since it's not military-related. But tix for the upcoming 18th Dream Concert went on sale for public yesterday. The Dream Concert is an annual concert & will be held on May 12. Sigh......if only he's out now, he could be a part of this concert again............. :rolleyes:

Hi willenette, Rain will always be the great fashionista, ever. :lol: Wonder where he stored the loads of his signature apparel and accessories that he accumulated since he began his career, save for the many things that he donated for charity. :D .

Thanks for your worthwhile views and observations about Korean showbiz nowadays - drama and music - which noticeably is very much monopolized by these idols, boy bands and girl groups. Very true, some members even without talents are included in the cast of so many dramas, films and projects and we can not blame their producers because they are the current fad and they sell. Actually, I can't distinguish one from the other groups, they are so many, since the success of Big Bang, SJ, TVXQ, WG, SNSD, etc, they sprouted like mushrooms. But, of course, I know MBLAQ very much coz, they are Rain's "sons". :lol:

Surely, Rain can't attend the Dream Concert, but I am glad that he is still in the news even in his enlistment like this one -

[NEWS] Big Bang #1 in Popularity Survey for First Half of 2012

Apr

big%2Bbang.jpg

s0241lottewidg.jpg?w=200&h=270

A survey was conducted by Lees PR, where in a total of 1,329 people were asked who the popular celebrities are for the first half of 2012.

From the evaluation of male singers, Big Bang, a group that is actively supported not only in Korea but also in Japan, America, etc., came in first at 18.1%. They beat Lee Seunggi (11.3%), 2PM (8.1%), Rain (6.9%), and 2AM (5.7%). Shinhwa, who came back after four years on the 23rd of last month with "The Return," was ranked 10th.

(Omitted parts not related to Big Bang)

Source: Star News/Daily K Pop News

Translated by @kristinekwak for bigbangupdates

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope we will have the English translation later.

[Full]120418 Friends FM - 박효신의주고싶은마음듣고싶은얘기_Rain's Interview

2012-04-18

Credit : ratoka @rain-cloud.co.kr

Dailymotion (Full)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq7sv9_full-120418-friends-fm-rain-s-talk_shortfilms

----------------------------------

Youtube Links

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8riLfX96o&feature=youtu.be

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFX21xA6Wg

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeJ5UdVy70U

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5hA1Lboxs

fr.jpg

Hi willenette, Rain will always be the great fashionista, ever. :lol: Wonder where he stored the loads of his signature apparel and accessories that he accumulated since he began his career, save for the many things that he donated for charity. :D .

Thanks for your worthwhile views and observations about Korean showbiz nowadays - drama and music - which noticeably is very much monopolized by these idols, boy bands and girl groups. Very true, some members even without talents are included in the cast of so many dramas, films and projects and we can not blame their producers because they are the current fad and they sell. Actually, I can't distinguish one from the other groups, they are so many, since the success of Big Bang, SJ, TVXQ, WG, SNSD, etc, they sprouted like mushrooms. But, of course, I know MBLAQ very much coz, they are Rain's "sons". :lol:

Surely, Rain can't attend the Dream Concert, but I am glad that he is still in the news even in his enlistment like this one -

[NEWS] Big Bang #1 in Popularity Survey for First Half of 2012

Apr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

A survey was conducted by Lees PR, where in a total of 1,329 people were asked who the popular celebrities are for the first half of 2012.

From the evaluation of male singers, Big Bang, a group that is actively supported not only in Korea but also in Japan, America, etc., came in first at 18.1%. They beat Lee Seunggi (11.3%), 2PM (8.1%), Rain (6.9%), and 2AM (5.7%). Shinhwa, who came back after four years on the 23rd of last month with "The Return," was ranked 10th.

(Omitted parts not related to Big Bang)

Source: Star News/Daily K Pop News

Translated by @kristinekwak for bigbangupdates

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this poll/survey. :lol:

[Eng Trans] 12-04-18 Rainyent tweet about rain

source : rainyent twitter / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

오늘 밤8시 5분 국군방송 FM 96.7MHZ "박효신의 주고싶은마음 듣고싶은애기" 많은 청취부탁드립니다. - 사진제공: 롯데면세점^^

Today 20:05 Armed Forces broadcasting FM 96.7MHZ

Park Hyo Shin "Mind that wanna give, story that wanna hear" please Ask a lot of listening .

-------

소식 한가지 전해드립니다.. 오늘 간발의 차이에 정지훈 일병이 못 나오세요.. 라디오 스텝들도 갑자기 전해듣게 됐는데요 일단 사과의 말씀 드리구요 ㅠㅠ 다음 주엔 꼭꼭 사수하도록 하겠습니다 죄송합니다. - @radiojumam

rainy.JPG

[Eng.trans]

credit : 화니

We hope that many of you will listen to FM 96.7MHZ "Park Hyo Shin's The Heart I Want To Show You and Your Stories I Want To Hear." which is a military radio broadcast, at 8:05 tonight.- Photo credit : Lotte Duty Free^^

[2012-04-18 오후 6:09:08]

(Update)

소식 한가지 전해드립니다.. 오늘 간발의 차이에 정지훈 일병이 못 나오세요.. 라디오 스텝들도 갑자기 전해듣게 됐는데요 일단 사과의 말씀 드리구요 ㅠㅠ 다음 주엔 꼭꼭 사수하도록 하겠습니다 죄송합니다. - @radiojumam

[Eng.trans]

I'm afraid that I have bad news for you.

Pfc 'Jung Ji hoon' (Rain) let us know that he wouldn't be able to come today.

Radio staffs also learned about that just a while ago.

I can't tell you how sorry I am.

I'm sure he will make a guest appearance on this show next week.

Sorry about that - @radiojumam

[2012-04-18 오후 7:10:08]

***I'm sure RAIN will do his best being an MC in the military. Hearing & listening to his voice over the radio even if he's currently serving, what more could you ask for? :sweatingbullets:

12-04-19 Rain MC of the Department of Defense documentary program

SOURCE : NATE NEWS / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

2.jpg

1.jpg

April 19, 2012

Rain to Demo Army Guns on New TV Chosun Documentary

2012041900672_0.jpg

Singer Rain, who is serving his mandatory military service, will appear in a documentary about the defense industry entitled "Defense Report 2012" on TV Chosun.

He will feature in several scenes at the start and end of the program, which will be divided into three parts and will air on Saturdays at 11 p.m. from this weekend.

"We cast Rain because we thought it would be more effective for the program that an active-duty soldier introduces weapons," TV Chosun said Wednesday.

The documentary looks into Korea’s weapon systems and how they compare to other countries'. It also investigates ways to develop the nation's defense industry.

englishnews@chosun.com / Apr. 19, 2012 09:51 KST

Rain Becomes an MC For Military Documentary

Rain, who is currently serving out his mandatory military service, has been given his latest assignment- serving as a documentary MC!

Rain will be serving as the MC for an upcoming documentary on Korea’s defense industry. The documentary, titled Defense Report 2012, will air on cable channel TV Chosun. Defense Report 2012 will be taking an in-depth look at major defense industry organizations abroad, examine weapons systems overseas and will also take a look at the status of Korea’s defense industry and suggest the direction it should go from here. Rain will serve as the MC of the documentary while anchor Song Ji Hun will serve as its narrator.

11695453.jpg

The documentary will be split into three parts and will air its first episode on April 21, its second on April 28 and finally the last part on May 5.

Photo credit: TV Chosun / enewsworld

Rain’s broad shoulders impress the netizens

rain_on_stretcher.jpg

Currently serving his military duty, singer + actor Rain has proven he has the ultimate shoulder in the entertainment industry.

The photo above was posted on an online community board recently titled, “Rain, with this photo he ends all debate.”

The photo is actually a screen capture of his previous drama and it shows him being carted off on a stretcher. His top is off and he’s breathing through an air mask. This scene really draws the eyes because of Rain’s broad shoulders. His shoulders nearly fill the entire width of the stretcher and it’s a good clue to how broad his shoulders are. It almost makes you think they may have custom designed the stretcher to fit Rain in.

Netizens commented on Rain’s broad shoulders, “They said he had broad shoulders but I didn’t know they were that big..”, “He’s got a perfect triangular body shape”, “I feel Rain’s presence in a long while”, and so on.

Rain started serving in the military from October of 2011.

Source: Joongang via Nate / kpopfever

I am sure 10.000 KRW is only for the diary and the shipping costs will be extra. I wonder if they produced only a limited number and if it is first come first served.

I admit, I didn't follow this poll and didn't vote. I voted sooooooo much for Rain in the last 4 years in polls, sometimes spending my nights with it but this time I just don't have the time. :unsure:

But I am happy that his fans continue to vote for him.

bbly, about the poll, there was a staggering total of 13.5 million votes cast for the finals. Out of those votes, Rain received 6,636,819, while Yunho received 6,933,514 votes! So, Yunho is the champion! A big round of applause for all the Clouds for their unending effort every time there's poll/survey for RAIN. Clouds is still the best. The real King on-stage is still Rain! Excuse me to them - hehehe.....Some accused Clouds of cheating...the same on their side.....some Clouds accused cassies of cheating.....wooo. :rolleyes:

Hope we will have the English translation later.

[Full]120418 Friends FM - 박효신의주고싶은마음듣고싶은얘기_Rain's Interview

2012-04-18

Credit : ratoka @rain-cloud.co.kr

Dailymotion (Full)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq7sv9_full-120418-friends-fm-rain-s-talk_shortfilms

----------------------------------

Youtube Links

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8riLfX96o&feature=youtu.be

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFX21xA6Wg

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeJ5UdVy70U

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5hA1Lboxs

*quoted image*

anjjo, here's the translation : :lol:

[English translation]

credit : 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

[Video1]

Pfc 'Kim Jae Wook' hosted on the radio program on behalf of corporal 'Park Hyo Shin', and pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) and pfc 'Kang Chang Mo' made guest appearances on it. They read letters from radio listeners by turns.

2:23~2:58

[Rain] : Pfc 'Kim Jae Wook', you look down today.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : I'm exhausted because of all the work.

['Kang Chang Mo']: You look tired. You need the distraction.

[Rain] ; Don't butt in while others are speaking (to 'Kang Chang Mo' in a jovial manner) (Rain is being mean towards 'Kang Chang Mo' just because he was enlisted a month before 'Kang Chang Mo', trying to make people laugh)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Hearing the two's conversation, I feel much better than before.

[Rain] ; There is no man who hasn't fallen for my smiling eyes.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Are you opening your eyes now? (to Rain)

[Rain] ; I've been keeping my eyes open. (laughter)

3:06~3:29

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Each of you has never been on this show as a regular since being transferred to since being transferred to, right?

[Rain] : That's right.

['Kang Chang Mo'] ; This isn't the first time this has happened to me.

[Rain] : Don't answer back.

['Kang Chang Mo'] ; I'll listen to your words and be ruled by you (to Rain), (being all smiles) I have to eat out of my superior's hands.

[Rain] : Stop it!

(A roar of laughter went up)

3:30~4:22

[Rain] ; You know, I'm such a man who can create a friendly atmosphere.

Don't your hearts lift at the sight of me? (They all laughed over the joke)

It is like talking to a brick wall.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : You're so cute!

[Rain] : Cuteness is my only attribute, and I look very healthy and fit, don't I?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I admit your figure is incredible. (laughing)

4:23~5:00

['Kim Jae Wook'] : 'Kang Chang Mo', you host radio program 'Free Way' every Saturday. You seemed to be so nervous when you first did it.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes, I was.

[Rain] : (I’m not interested, so ) stop saying it. (a gust of laughter)

Your statement doesn't hang together. If I get to the point briefly, you feel great you've just started hosting 'Free Way', right?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : That's right! I feel great! (laughter)

5:40~55

The most interesting one of listeners' episodes on a topic will be picked, and enjoying reading them will be considered in awarding marks.

Today's topic is the most interesting or touching military story that you (listeners) have ever heard or experienced.

6:30~7:15

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Tell me how you have changed since your enlistment?

[Rain] : I have to act in obedience to the orders of my commanders, unlike myself in society. That was a little too difficult for me, but I'm trying to do my best.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'll tell you how I have changed...

[Rain] : Let's move on to the next, (taking his up short) (laughter)

7:35~8:33

['Kim Jae Wook' ]: 'Kang Chang Mo', can you introduce an information?

Read it carefully.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes, I will.

[Rain] : I have a better pronunciation than 'Kang Chang Mo' does, why is he being singled out? OK, come on now!

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Listeners' opinions are greatly reflected in the outcome. (99%)

[Rain] : When you (listeners) find the one who deserves to take first place, pick the one by sending a message with #0967 on Astral board (별사탕게시판) or by sending a SMS (free)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : There is something extraordinary for you (Rain) in reading it clearly. So here we go.

8:42~10:22

-Episode 1 from a listener ('Kang Chang Mo' reads it)-

: According to my class teacher, he had a very hard time in his military days.

He was still just an immature youth with a superficial view of everything when he underwent military discipline as a recruit, but he promised himself to do his best and his patience was finally rewarded. He looked so cute when he was saying about it for around 45 minutes. He kept saying the same thing the next day.

[Rain] : 'Kang Chang Mo' was pretty good at first, but he was poor as time went on.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Since I spoke with an accent, I seed to make things wrong.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Let’s move on to the next episode, Ji Hoon ssi (Rain)

10: 47~11:49

[Rain] : Tune on music (laughter)

-Episode 2-

: My brother served as a driver for his commander in the military. Whenever he shifted a gear while driving, he let his commander know.

Without even realizing it because he was too nervous, one day my brother told the commander that he would (my brother) transform the gears by one step without saying "I'll shift a gear". Then, the commander told my brother, "When can the gears be combined?" My brother had a fit of the giggles at that instant.

The story is said to circulate among the drivers in the military.

11:50~12:42

[Rain] : Aren't we always too humble in the presence of our commander?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I ever saw the battalion commander when I was trained as a recruit.

[Rain] : Stop interrupting me while I'm talking (laughter)

12:44~

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Shall we listen to 'Kang Chang Mo' (KMC)'s song?

[Rain] : Why should we listen to his song again?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Because I'm the youngest among you. The song is 'I Know'..

[Rain] : How could you do that even though you know that? (What Rain said was indirectly about the title of the song)

[Video2]

~58

When listers posted comments, "I think 'Kang Chang Mo' did a better job than

Rain " and vise versa, Rain said, "I think we are out on the market." (laughter)

1:27

['Kim Jae Wook' & 'Kang Chang Mo'] : The story Rain read is more interesting than the one 'Kang Chang Mo did. So the episode 2 Rain read has passed the preliminary stag.

1:31~3:20

-Episode 3-

: I ended up getting married to my middle school boyfriend.

He asked me to marry him while the live wedding march music of a military band comprised of 30 bandsman played in the background when I visited to meet him five months before his leaving the military. I was moved to tears when he proposed in such an atmosphere. Thank you for your trouble, and none of this could have ever been possible without the love and support of the military band and its head.

I've been happily married for 5 years, thanks to them.

3:30~4:13

['Kim Jae Wook']: I thought it would be a funny story, but I'm annoyed and bored by it. (laughter)

[Rain & 'Kang Chang Mo'] : I am of one mind with in this behalf.

[The three] : Life is harder because neither of us have a girlfriend.

[Rain] : Can I take more leaves of absence when I am married during the military service?

['Kim Jae Wook']&['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes.

[Rain] : I may have to be married in May to be a May Groom.

['Kim Jae Wook' & 'Kang Chang Mo'] : The military service really seems to drive Rain out of his mind.

4:15~6:30

[Kang Chang Mo'] : Tune on music.

[Rain] : Don't follow what I did.

[Kang Chang Mo'] : All right!

-Episode 4-

I am on leave just days before my leaving the military. I was the last one to join the company at the time when it was 12 October 2010 which was my birthday. I felt very lonesome because nobody remembered my birthday, furthermore, I had been in a sulk ever since I got it from my seniors.

When I stepped into the barrack after a tough day, a surprise party they threw me surprised me a lot and I felt a lump in my throat at the instant.

I'd never had such a delicious cake. It must have been a memorable moment.

6:39~40

[Rain] : I was less moved with the story than impressed with the back ground music. (laughter). The PD and I have similar tastes in music, so I feel great.

6:58

['Kang Chang Mo'] : There was a chanson, wasn't it?

[Rain] : Don't poke your nose without the least knowledge of it (laughter).

7;12~7:25

['Kim Jae Wook']: Jung Ji Hoon, can you introduce the next song?

[Rain] ; It was quite strong-minded. (laughter)

It caused a sensation in 2003, it is "How to Avoid the Sun"

I must have sunglasses now.

[Video 3]

0:04

[Rain] ; Now I want to live like a human being. (the part of the lyric of the song)

1:18

['Kim Jae Wook'] : It was Rain's "How to Avoid the Sun" which caused a sensation in 2003.

1:19~2:01

['Kim Jae Wook'] : The episode 4 'Kang Chang Mo' read has passed the preliminary stag because it is the story of a soldier on service.

2:25~3:58

['Kim Jae Wook'] : This episode will be in the championship by default.

-Episode 5-

This is a story about my friend who was an exceptional beauty. She met a man and fell in love, but he had to join the military. One day she used a lot of makeup and was dressed beautifully to visit him after his being trained. She met up with him that she hadn't seen for a long while and got a lot off her chest, but somebody called her when she got home afterwards. It was his senior soldier and best friend.

It was just like that he was cuckolded by his best friend.

While her boy friend got dumped by her without even knowing the reason, they (she and the senior) dated for a while, but they broke up finally.

The two (she and her boy friend) split up and went their separate ways.

Every woman, please don't wear too much make-up when you visit your boy friend serving in the military.

3:40

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Don't you think she's going too far?

4:00~08

[Rain] : As stated above, a man had better break up with his girl friend before he joins the military if he bends his mind on the task of his military service, and he has to decide to wipe her hands of.

4:09~4:24

['Kang Chang Mo']: This episode is....

[Rain] : Stop interrupting me while I'm talking (laughter). Keep talking about it.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I feel quite bitter about the episode.

[Rain] ; You've finished talking now?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes..

[Rain] ; I'll fix you later (laughter)

4:25~

['Kim Jae Wook'] : We'll screen all our candidates during the next song.

[Video 4]

1:21~1:50

[Rain] : Many gifts have been delivered today. Thank my fans such as benamoo members, DC Gallery members, etc. for having prepared those gifts for me.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Gifts for 'Jung Ji Hoon' have poured in from all quarters since he said that the ban against sending gifts to him was ended last week.

[Rain] : Couldn't be better since I've put the PR soldiers including Park Hyo Shin down today. (laughter)

1:51~

[Rain] ; No matter how much Park Hyo Shin's fans prepare gifts, I won't mind. (laughter)

['Kim Jae Wook', 'Kang Chang Mo', and Rain] : Thank you for such good gifts.

2:07~2:30

[Kang Chang Mo'] : My particular thanks to the fans (DC Gallery members) preparing such good character sweatsuit. I checked out the back with a design saying "tiredness-nism" of the sweatsuit. (laughter)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Did 'Kang Chang Mo' ever mention the term, "tiredness-nism", last time?

[Rain] : So, why are you (Kang Chang Mo) constantly complaining of tiredness even if you look really fit and healthy? I've never seen that kind of such a big bust he has before. (laughter)

2:33~3:02

[Rain] : The clothes don't only fit him ('Kang Chang Mo') (laughter)

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I think the clothes fit me just right.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : It seems to me that the seams may end up popping. (laughter)

[Rain] : Anyway, now we're sitting in that clothes. Thank you my fans for the clothes and the snacks.

3:15~3:25

['Kim Jae Wook'] : 'Jung Ji Hoon' got the gifts you (fans) sent, so don't worry too much.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'm sort of a greedy man. (laughter)

[Rain] : Do you want me to bring the gifts to you?

[Rain] ; The winner is 'Kim Yi Young' who wrote episode 2.

A small gift will be provided for the applicants including the winner.

4:50~5:11

[Rain] : We can do very well without "Park Hyo Shin".

He'll leave soon (He'll leave the military in a little while)

Now we could stick the job (laughter)

In fact if not in profession, we are the actual influence.

5:12~6:07

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'll sponge off you (Rain)

[Rain[ : Just kidding. I really miss "Park Hyo Shin".

['Kang Chang Mo'] : We just nagged because "Park Hyo Shin" is not in the studio right now.

[Rain] : But, we have to take his place while he's gone. Those who ever seen "Park Hyo Shin" are asked to contact the defense ministry. (laughter)

I left "Park Hyo Shin" just a couple of hours ago, but I miss him again. (laughter)

Don't be too long !

6:08~16

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I think Rain has grown remarkably slack. (laughter)

[Rain] : I just miss "Park Hyo Shin".

6:19~54

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'll let you know what to do next week.

[Rain] ; The next week's subject is about tour buses.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : How did you know that?

[Rain] : No wonder I wanted to go sightseeing. (Rain knew all the details but pretended like he knew nothing.)

['Kang Chang Mo'] : You (listeners) can participate in the event in advance by posting comments on the program board.

7:00~7:28

[Rain] : You (my fans) can’t help being mesmerized by my charm if you come to know me. As long as you have access to me even indirectly, you can't forget me.

But, I miss "Park Hyo Shin" now. (laughter)

7:33~7:43

[Kim Jae Wook']: How was your day?

[Rain] : Good. (laughter)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : How did you enjoy it?

[Rain] : Very good.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'm very happy that Rain and I were able to cheer 'Kim Jae Wook' up.

7:55~8:40

[Rain] ; I peed off when with 'Kang Chang Mo' because he doesn't listen to me. (laughter) As I was enlisted three weeks before 'Kang Chang Mo', he is a cut below me.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Of course, I admit that.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : You can't imagine how I felt at the news of you two's enlistment. (laughter) I wanted to help you at that time, but I was always too busy to do my work here.

9:27~

[Rain] : What time will this program be over?

['Kim Jae Wook'] : It ends at 9:40pm

[Rain] : I think we have about six minutes left. Do you have any memories of

tour buses?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Sure. But I can't remember anything about it since you ask all of a sudden.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : I remember my middle school field trip.

[Rain] ; Discipline in my high school was strict and no one shirked.

Also. we couldn't be insubordinate by doing such things as insulting the dignity of our superiors. There was a girl friend I was interested in dating. The girl had long straight hair and had a pretty face which is white as snow. Her surname was Jung like me. When she called my name and I went to her, she asked me, "Do you have a diary?" I handed it her, and she marked down her telephone number on a page of it. I was so nervous my heart was hammering in my chest. The result was pretty, but I finally got dumped by her and she went to date with another man.

I'll say more to you (Kim Jae Wook' &'Kang Chang Mo') after the program.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Thanks for the wonderful evening and good night!

['Kang Chang Mo'] : The next song is Ailee's Heaven.

[Rain& 'Kang Chang Mo'] ; Thank you!

Talking about ratings the moment he boards, I don't worry too much. That’s RAIN…..I’m sure he’ll do pretty well as an MC. I’m sure he has to do his best in keeping the show interesting. :lol:

bbly, about the poll, there was a staggering total of 13.5 million votes cast for the finals. Out of those votes, Rain received 6,636,819, while Yunho received 6,933,514 votes! So, Yunho is the champion! A big round of applause for all the Clouds for their unending effort every time there's poll/survey for RAIN. Clouds is still the best. The real King on-stage is still Rain! Excuse me to them - hehehe.....Some accused Clouds of cheating...the same on their side.....some Clouds accused cassies of cheating.....wooo. :rolleyes:

anjjo, here's the translation : :lol:

[English translation]

credit : 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

[Video1]

Pfc 'Kim Jae Wook' hosted on the radio program on behalf of corporal 'Park Hyo Shin', and pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) and pfc 'Kang Chang Mo' made guest appearances on it. They read letters from radio listeners by turns.

2:23~2:58

[Rain] : Pfc 'Kim Jae Wook', you look down today.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : I'm exhausted because of all the work.

['Kang Chang Mo']: You look tired. You need the distraction.

[Rain] ; Don't butt in while others are speaking (to 'Kang Chang Mo' in a jovial manner) (Rain is being mean towards 'Kang Chang Mo' just because he was enlisted a month before 'Kang Chang Mo', trying to make people laugh)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Hearing the two's conversation, I feel much better than before.

[Rain] ; There is no man who hasn't fallen for my smiling eyes.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Are you opening your eyes now? (to Rain)

[Rain] ; I've been keeping my eyes open. (laughter)

3:06~3:29

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Each of you has never been on this show as a regular since being transferred to since being transferred to, right?

[Rain] : That's right.

['Kang Chang Mo'] ; This isn't the first time this has happened to me.

[Rain] : Don't answer back.

['Kang Chang Mo'] ; I'll listen to your words and be ruled by you (to Rain), (being all smiles) I have to eat out of my superior's hands.

[Rain] : Stop it!

(A roar of laughter went up)

3:30~4:22

[Rain] ; You know, I'm such a man who can create a friendly atmosphere.

Don't your hearts lift at the sight of me? (They all laughed over the joke)

It is like talking to a brick wall.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : You're so cute!

[Rain] : Cuteness is my only attribute, and I look very healthy and fit, don't I?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I admit your figure is incredible. (laughing)

4:23~5:00

['Kim Jae Wook'] : 'Kang Chang Mo', you host radio program 'Free Way' every Saturday. You seemed to be so nervous when you first did it.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes, I was.

[Rain] : (I’m not interested, so ) stop saying it. (a gust of laughter)

Your statement doesn't hang together. If I get to the point briefly, you feel great you've just started hosting 'Free Way', right?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : That's right! I feel great! (laughter)

5:40~55

The most interesting one of listeners' episodes on a topic will be picked, and enjoying reading them will be considered in awarding marks.

Today's topic is the most interesting or touching military story that you (listeners) have ever heard or experienced.

6:30~7:15

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Tell me how you have changed since your enlistment?

[Rain] : I have to act in obedience to the orders of my commanders, unlike myself in society. That was a little too difficult for me, but I'm trying to do my best.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'll tell you how I have changed...

[Rain] : Let's move on to the next, (taking his up short) (laughter)

7:35~8:33

['Kim Jae Wook' ]: 'Kang Chang Mo', can you introduce an information?

Read it carefully.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes, I will.

[Rain] : I have a better pronunciation than 'Kang Chang Mo' does, why is he being singled out? OK, come on now!

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Listeners' opinions are greatly reflected in the outcome. (99%)

[Rain] : When you (listeners) find the one who deserves to take first place, pick the one by sending a message with #0967 on Astral board (별사탕게시판) or by sending a SMS (free)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : There is something extraordinary for you (Rain) in reading it clearly. So here we go.

8:42~10:22

-Episode 1 from a listener ('Kang Chang Mo' reads it)-

: According to my class teacher, he had a very hard time in his military days.

He was still just an immature youth with a superficial view of everything when he underwent military discipline as a recruit, but he promised himself to do his best and his patience was finally rewarded. He looked so cute when he was saying about it for around 45 minutes. He kept saying the same thing the next day.

[Rain] : 'Kang Chang Mo' was pretty good at first, but he was poor as time went on.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Since I spoke with an accent, I seed to make things wrong.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Let’s move on to the next episode, Ji Hoon ssi (Rain)

10: 47~11:49

-Episode 2-

: My brother served as a driver for his commander in the military. Whenever he shifted a gear while driving, he let his commander know.

Without even realizing it because he was too nervous, one day my brother told the commander that he would (my brother) transform the gears by one step without saying "I'll shift a gear". Then, the commander told my brother, "When can the gears be combined?" My brother had a fit of the giggles at that instant.

The story is said to circulate among the drivers in the military.

11:50~12:42

[Rain] : Aren't we always too humble in the presence of our commander?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I ever saw the battalion commander when I was trained as a recruit.

[Rain] : Stop interrupting me while I'm talking (laughter)

12:44~

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Shall we listen to 'Kang Chang Mo' (KMC)'s song?

[Rain] : Why should we listen to his song again?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Because I'm the youngest among you. The song is 'I Know'..

[Rain] : How could you do that even though you know that? (What Rain said was indirectly about the title of the song)

[Video2]

~58

When listers posted comments, "I think 'Kang Chang Mo' did a better job than

Rain " and vise versa, Rain said, "I think we are out on the market." (laughter)

1:27

['Kim Jae Wook' & 'Kang Chang Mo'] : The story Rain read is more interesting than the one 'Kang Chang Mo did. So the episode 2 Rain read has passed the preliminary stag.

1:31~3:20

-Episode 3-

: I ended up getting married to my middle school boyfriend.

He asked me to marry him while the live wedding march music of a military band comprised of 30 bandsman played in the background when I visited to meet him five months before his leaving the military. I was moved to tears when he proposed in such an atmosphere. Thank you for your trouble, and none of this could have ever been possible without the love and support of the military band and its head.

I've been happily married for 5 years, thanks to them.

3:30~4:13

['Kim Jae Wook']: I thought it would be a funny story, but I'm annoyed and bored by it. (laughter)

[Rain & 'Kang Chang Mo'] : I am of one mind with in this behalf.

[The three] : Life is harder because neither of us have a girlfriend.

[Rain] : Can I take more leaves of absence when I am married during the military service?

['Kim Jae Wook']&['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes.

[Rain] : I may have to be married in May to be a May Groom.

['Kim Jae Wook' & 'Kang Chang Mo'] : The military service really seems to drive Rain out of his mind.

4:15~6:30

[Kang Chang Mo'] : Tune on music.

[Rain] : Don't follow what I did.

[Kang Chang Mo'] : All right!

-Episode 4-

I am on leave just days before my leaving the military. I was the last one to join the company at the time when it was 12 October 2010 which was my birthday. I felt very lonesome because nobody remembered my birthday, furthermore, I had been in a sulk ever since I got it from my seniors.

When I stepped into the barrack after a tough day, a surprise party they threw me surprised me a lot and I felt a lump in my throat at the instant.

I'd never had such a delicious cake. It must have been a memorable moment.

6:39~40

[Rain] : I was less moved with the story than impressed with the back ground music. (laughter). The PD and I have similar tastes in music, so I feel great.

6:58

['Kang Chang Mo'] : There was a chanson, wasn't it?

[Rain] : Don't poke your nose without the least knowledge of it (laughter).

7;12~7:25

['Kim Jae Wook']: Jung Ji Hoon, can you introduce the next song?

[Rain] ; It was quite strong-minded. (laughter)

It caused a sensation in 2003, it is "How to Avoid the Sun"

I must have sunglasses now.

[Video 3]

0:04

[Rain] ; Now I want to live like a human being. (the part of the lyric of the song)

1:18

['Kim Jae Wook'] : It was Rain's "How to Avoid the Sun" which caused a sensation in 2003.

1:19~2:01

['Kim Jae Wook'] : The episode 4 'Kang Chang Mo' read has passed the preliminary stag because it is the story of a soldier on service.

2:25~3:58

['Kim Jae Wook'] : This episode will be in the championship by default.

-Episode 5-

This is a story about my friend who was an exceptional beauty. She met a man and fell in love, but he had to join the military. One day she used a lot of makeup and was dressed beautifully to visit him after his being trained. She met up with him that she hadn't seen for a long while and got a lot off her chest, but somebody called her when she got home afterwards. It was his senior soldier and best friend.

It was just like that he was cuckolded by his best friend.

While her boy friend got dumped by her without even knowing the reason, they (she and the senior) dated for a while, but they broke up finally.

The two (she and her boy friend) split up and went their separate ways.

Every woman, please don't wear too much make-up when you visit your boy friend serving in the military.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Don't you think she's going too far?

4:00~08

[Rain] : As stated above, a man had better break up with his girl friend before he joins the military if he bends his mind on the task of his military service, and he has to decide to wipe her hands of.

4:09~4:24

['Kang Chang Mo']: This episode is....

[Rain] : Stop interrupting me while I'm talking (laughter). Keep talking about it.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I feel quite bitter about the episode.

[Rain] ; You've finished talking now?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Yes..

[Rain] ; I'll fix you later (laughter)

4:25~

['Kim Jae Wook'] : We'll screen all our candidates during the next song.

[Video 4]

1:21~1:50

[Rain] : Many gifts have been delivered today. Thank my fans such as benamoo members, DC Gallery members, etc. for having prepared those gifts for me.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Gifts for 'Jung Ji Hoon' have poured in from all quarters since he said that the ban against sending gifts to him was ended last week.

[Rain] : Couldn't be better since I've put the PR soldiers including Park Hyo Shin down today. (laughter)

1:51~

[Rain] ; No matter how much Park Hyo Shin's fans prepare gifts, I won't mind. (laughter)

['Kim Jae Wook', 'Kang Chang Mo', and Rain] : Thank you for such good gifts.

2:07~2:30

[Kang Chang Mo'] : My particular thanks to the fans (DC Gallery members) preparing such good character sweatsuit. I checked out the back with a design saying "tiredness-nism" of the sweatsuit. (laughter)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Did 'Kang Chang Mo' ever mention the term, "tiredness-nism", last time?

[Rain] : So, why are you (Kang Chang Mo) constantly complaining of tiredness even if you look really fit and healthy? I've never seen that kind of such a big bust he has before. (laughter)

2:33~3:02

[Rain] : The clothes don't only fit him ('Kang Chang Mo') (laughter)

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I think the clothes fit me just right.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : It seems to me that the seams may end up popping. (laughter)

[Rain] : Anyway, now we're sitting in that clothes. Thank you my fans for the clothes and the snacks.

3:15~3:25

['Kim Jae Wook'] : 'Jung Ji Hoon' got the gifts you (fans) sent, so don't worry too much.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'm sort of a greedy man. (laughter)

[Rain] : Do you want me to bring the gifts to you?

[Rain] ; The winner is 'Kim Yi Young' who wrote episode 2.

A small gift will be provided for the applicants including the winner.

4:50~5:11

[Rain] : We can do very well without "Park Hyo Shin".

He'll leave soon (He'll leave the military in a little while)

Now we could stick the job (laughter)

In fact if not in profession, we are the actual influence.

5:12~6:07

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'll sponge off you (Rain)

[Rain[ : Just kidding. I really miss "Park Hyo Shin".

['Kang Chang Mo'] : We just nagged because "Park Hyo Shin" is not in the studio right now.

[Rain] : But, we have to take his place while he's gone. Those who ever seen "Park Hyo Shin" are asked to contact the defense ministry. (laughter)

I left "Park Hyo Shin" just a couple of hours ago, but I miss him again. (laughter)

Don't be too long !

6:08~16

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I think Rain has grown remarkably slack. (laughter)

[Rain] : I just miss "Park Hyo Shin".

6:19~54

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'll let you know what to do next week.

[Rain] ; The next week's subject is about tour buses.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : How did you know that?

[Rain] : No wonder I wanted to go sightseeing. (Rain knew all the details but pretended like he knew nothing.)

['Kang Chang Mo'] : You (listeners) can participate in the event in advance by posting comments on the program board.

7:00~7:28

[Rain] : You (my fans) can’t help being mesmerized by my charm if you come to know me. As long as you have access to me even indirectly, you can't forget me.

But, I miss "Park Hyo Shin" now. (laughter)

7:33~7:43

[Kim Jae Wook']: How was your day?

[Rain] : Good. (laughter)

['Kim Jae Wook'] : How did you enjoy it?

[Rain] : Very good.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : I'm very happy that Rain and I were able to cheer 'Kim Jae Wook' up.

7:55~8:40

[Rain] ; I peed off when with 'Kang Chang Mo' because he doesn't listen to me. (laughter) As I was enlisted three weeks before 'Kang Chang Mo', he is a cut below me.

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Of course, I admit that.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : You can't imagine how I felt at the news of you two's enlistment. (laughter) I wanted to help you at that time, but I was always too busy to do my work here.

9:27~

[Rain] : What time will this program be over?

['Kim Jae Wook'] : It ends at 9:40pm

[Rain] : I think we have about six minutes left. Do you have any memories of

tour buses?

['Kang Chang Mo'] : Sure. But I can't remember anything about it since you ask all of a sudden.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : I remember my middle school field trip.

[Rain] ; Discipline in my high school was strict and no one shirked.

Also. we couldn't be insubordinate by doing such things as insulting the dignity of our superiors. There was a girl friend I was interested in dating. The girl had long straight hair and had a pretty face which is white as snow. Her surname was Jung like me. When she called my name and I went to her, she asked me, "Do you have a diary?" I handed it her, and she marked down her telephone number on a page of it. I was so nervous my heart was hammering in my chest. The result was pretty, but I finally got dumped by her and she went to date with another man.

I'll say more to you (Kim Jae Wook' &'Kang Chang Mo') after the program.

['Kim Jae Wook'] : Thanks for the wonderful evening and good night!

['Kang Chang Mo'] : The next song is Ailee's Heaven.

[Rain& 'Kang Chang Mo'] ; Thank you!

Talking about ratings the moment he boards, I don't worry too much. That’s RAIN…..I’m sure he’ll do pretty well as an MC. I’m sure he has to do his best in keeping the show interesting. :lol:

As I always say, I don't care abuot his rank in any poll as for me Rain has passed all of this a long time ago. He achieved so much that there is no need for him to prove or to get a stand. But I am still very happy about the result as he got soooo many votes!!!

Thanks dear for sharing the translation! I wish him luck too.

화이트 연천펜션에 한류스타 비(정지훈)님이 다녀갔습니다.

2012-04-19

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

안녕하세요. 화이트 연천펜션지기입니다.

얼마전에 저희 펜션에 한류스타 비(정지훈)님이 다녀갔습니다.

연예사병으로 가시기전 5사단에서 근무하실때 외박 나오셔서

저희 펜션 신관 2층에 묵었습니다.

저희가 변변한 카메라 한대 없어서 인증샷 못 찍은게 한스럽습니다. ㅠ,.ㅜ

다행이 다녀가시고 5사단에 좋은 말씀 남겨 주셔서 요즘 5사단에서

외박나오시는 분들이 자주 전화를 주시네요!

이런 좋은 기회를 놓치지 않기 위해 카메라 한대 장만도 하였습니다.

이 글을 보시지 않으시겠지만 비(정지훈)님! 방문해 주셔서 감사합니다. ^^

- 연천펜션지기(http://연천펜션.com)

http://www.xn--sk4b17fo0g23h.com/pension/?m=bbs&bid=Review&uid=164

클릭하시면 확대된 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.

2bf70f7c6626f8b6d4644e366ba1bcb8165550.jpg

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

- Hallyu star Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) stayed at White Yeoncheon Hotel-

Hi, this is the owner of White Yeoncheon Hotel.

Not so long ago Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) stayed at our hotel.

When he served in the 5th Division before he was transferred to Defense Agency for Public Information Services, Rain allowed to stay out overnight, stayed in a room on the second floor of the new building of our hotel.

Since there was no decent camera here, we were so regretful we couldn't take any pictures of him ㅠ,.ㅜ

But, luckily it has developed a good reputation for customer service since Rain came by here, those soldiers who were allowed to stay out overnight, attached to the 5th Division, have often called to inquire where our hotel is !

We've also bought a camera not to throw it away since this could be the best chance we'll ever have.

Maybe Rain won't read this, but Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)! thank you for visiting our hotel ^^

[2012-04-20]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

12-04-19 Rain mentholatum

2012-04-19

credit as tagged/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 不同种类的活炭中,#医药级天然活炭#的附加值远远超过你的传统认识,它的力量不仅仅限于清洁、控油,还具有卓越的杀菌抑菌效果!在使用冰爽活炭洁面乳时,极炭洁净力为你吸走油脂污垢,助你释放像Rain一样清爽的男人味!

men.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-04-05 Mnet JP - MnetxK☆女性自身_Talk about Rain

2012-04-16

credit : momorumii//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-eq_EocgQ&list=UULBMXNHYXB7_wjm_MkjptlQ&index=1&feature=plcp

99999.jpg

[English Translation]

by emik @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Female MC:When Rain talked about his mother, there were tears in his eyes.

For the stars, their families plays a very important role.

Male MC:Especially, as for Korean actors, I can feel that they care about their mothers very much when I interview them.

It would be disliked as Mother-con in Japan, but it is not like that in Korea and

they can tell how much they love their mothers and how much they are loved by their mothers.

(It is very rare to see it in Japan)

I’ve never seen in real life but I've heard that when they are with their mum, without hesitation they would be fed such as kimuchi rice by their mum directory as if it is one of scene from TV dramas.

Female:It is the sign of love.

Male:“Stop it, mum”that is the reaction from the son in Japan.

I think it is nice to see that they can eat like that. [2012-04-18]

Female:Rain's story made us think that his success up to this point was not created by the people around him. Because he worked like mad, he is in this status/position now.

Male:Surprisingly, it is not so well known in Japan that Rain debuted as an idle in a boys group.

Although he debuted once, later the group was breakup.

It means that he experienced the depths and it took his career back to the drawing board.

I assume that his trouble at that time must have been much harder than we can imagine.

Female:That why, we are introducing his episode of no matter how difficult things are, he bit the bullet.

Male:When I think that his perfect dance performance was created from these experience, it is amazing!

Female:I agreed. [2012-04-18]

120420 장군이 General

Credit: hana's cy / scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

2012.04.20 00:56

한장보기 EXIF정보 크게보기

장군이 잠자는 모습.....

그렇게 불쌍하게 자지마..ㅠ ㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

귀요미~

20120420005452_21499826%5B2%5D.jpg

화니

[English translation]

Janguny (General) in his posture when sleeping...

Don't put on such a pitiful face..ㅠ ke

kekekekekekekekekekekeke

So cute~

[2012-04-20 오전 10:27:34]

12-04-20 Rain Military picture

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120420n05402 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1.jpg

12-04-20 KTV - News_Rain with soldier @ Military event

credit : ktv // ratoka @ YT - rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://news.nate.com/view/20120420n04482 / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRv5N_kXZz4

My link

999.jpg

[English translation]

[Rain does voluntary service that helping the handicapped (people with autism)]

~0:12

Word star Rain who is serving in the military took time to make 'Love' bread with the handicapped to give them unforgettable memories.

Special visitors showed up at Les Graines, a social enterprise, in which people with autism make bread.

6 PR soldiers including singer Rain came there before a week for the disabled.

They learned about how to treat people with autism and how to make bread before they began to work.

'Nam Gi Cheol' (The owner of Les Graines), “If you make bread well, I'll give you this as a present, but you'll get a talking-to by our staffs with autism if you're handless at a task. The staffs have made all the process a breeze."

0:57~1:06

[Rain] ; I think it's finally time for us to set aside our prejudice and learn to accept the disabled as common people like ourselves.

Probably it will be even cooler if we can live in a world where both able-bodied and disabled people are treated equally.

1:07~

Those PR soldiers also went hiking with the handicapped. (Chengkye Mt.)

1:16~25

Disabled person A : I can see flowers over there. They should be in full bloom.

A soldier : What kind of flower do you like best?

Disabled person A : forsythias, Azaleas, etc..

1:26~1:55

For 15 years, Grain Angel, an organization of volunteers, has been providing an antidote to isolation while climbing mountains, holding the hands of the handicapped. On the day in particular, 4 PR soldiers took the lead by taking part in volunteer work.

"So I Love You, And I Love You Though", a special feature on the volunteer activities will be aired on KTV tomorrow evening at 7 with "Park Wan Gyu", "Park Hyo Shin", and "KMC" attending.

[2012-04-20 오후 1:22:12]

4월 23일, 국방FM <건빵과 별사탕> 정지훈 일병 출연예정!

source : http://blog.daum.net/mma9090/5099 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

지난 4월 10일, 제 9대 병무홍보대사로 위촉된 월드스타 정지훈.

입대 전, 연예인 활동시절에도 그는 감히 통화하기가 힘든 대스타였는데요

물론, 군인신분인 지금도 국민의 의무인 군복무를 하기에 쉽사리 만나기가 힘든 연예병사입니다.

그런 그를.. ! 정지훈 일병의 목소리를 라디오를 통해 들을 수 있는 날이 머지않았습니다.

심지어 전화통화도 할 수 있다고 하는데요!!

바로 오는 4월 23일 월요일 오후 6시부터 8시까지 진행되는

국방FM <건빵과 별사탕>..

월요일 일일 초대 게스트로 정지훈 일병이 나온다는 소식입니다.

국방FM <건빵과 별사탕>은 본래 곰신과 군화를 모티브로 한 방송인데요.

지난 2일 봄개편을 맞이하여 2시간으로 방송시간을 확대,

요일별 코너 중 월요일 코너 '별별 선곡'과 '다짜고짜 전화데이트'로

일명 '월요병'에 시달리는 청취자들에게 깨알같은 재미를 들려주고있습니다.

특히, 이 중 '다짜고짜 전화데이트'는 방송을 청취하며 실시간으로 문자를 전송하는 청취자 중

일부를 무작위로 선별하여 전화연결을 하는데요.

일일게스트로 코너진행을 맡아줄 정지훈 일병도 이 코너에 참여 할 예정입니다.

정지훈 일병이 아주 오랜만에 헤드폰과 마이크를 앞에 두고 라디오로 일반인들과 국군장병들을

잠깐이지만 찾아뵈는 좋은 시간..!

제가 특별히 ! 청춘예찬에만 살짝이 공개하는 일정이니,

여러분들도 아래 참여방법을 참고하시어 좋은 방송 청취해보시길 바랍니다^^

◈ 군복무 중인 특수한 상황을 고려, 당일날 출연일정이 변경되거나 불참할수도 있음을 미리 안내해드립니다.

[English translation]

credit - 화니

[Pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain) is to make a guest appearance on military FM (건빵과 별사탕 = Hard Tack & Astral Candy) on 23 April (Mon)]

World star "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain) appointed as 9th term honorary ambassador for Defense Agency for Public Information Services, was a super star that we would hardly even dare speak to him even if we met him on the rare occasions even when he was a singer before his enlistment, and he still is.

There is a good news that pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" will make a guest appearance on military FM (건빵과 별사탕 = Hard Tack & Astral Candy) on 23 April (Mon) from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. He'll also talk with you (listeners) on the phone on the air.

The names of the winners who will speak with Rain on the phone will be drawn randomly from our membership list.

* How to participate in the event*

-Participation via SMS with #0967 from 6:00pm to 8;00pm on the air (₩50 charge)

-Posting your story and song request on 건빵과 별사탕's homepage

(www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/starcandy)

* How to listen to the program *

- Frequency by regional groups : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/fm.do?mode=freq&mseq=27

- How to listen to it via Smart Phone : http://v.daum.net/link/28274111

◈ Considering his special situation where he is serving in the military, the schedule is subject to change. (his schedule can be changed or he can be absent.)

[2012-04-20 오후 12:49:40]

Rain climbing pictures

credit : huda - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1204201437e39bb478aef5c8ff.jpg

1204201438d47e20dcbde642e3.jpg

12042014382717992bf9ad6f86.jpg

1204201438200d76921e2e50e0.jpg

12042014392ac04393d14a9c64.jpg

1204201439709b1783e1118b4e.jpg

[update]12-04-13Rain with soldiers at Les Graines

source : http://www.miral1004.org/community/community03.php / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

연예 사병들의 래그랜느 실습

지난 토요일 4월14일 현재 군복무 중인 연예사병들이 래그랜느를 찿았습니다

장애인의날을 즈음하여 우리 직원들과 작업체험을 하며

현재 군복무중인 젊은 병사에게 홍보하기 위함이지요

유명한 가수,배우들이 왔지만 우리 직원들은 눈길한번 주지 않습니다

남범선대리는 연예사병이 만든 쿠키를 모두 걷어 냅니다

범선이가 보기엔 제대로 만들지 못했으니까요

몇번을 시도하고는 범선이가 걷어내지 않으니까 환호를 하더군요

와 합격했다고

사실 연예사병과 범선이는 같은 나이 또래 입니다

장애를 가진것 과 장애가 없다는 차이

무었이 다른지?

c1%282%29.jpg

c2%281%29.jpg

c3%281%29.jpg

c4%281%29.jpg

c5%281%29.jpg

c6%281%29.jpg

c7%281%29.jpg

c8%281%29.jpg

c9%281%29.jpg

c10%281%29.jpg

12-04-20 Rain climbing mountains with children

source : http://www.miral1004.org/gallery/gallery04.php / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

2012. 4. 12. 산행에는 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 산행을 도와주었습니다.

가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이, 진호 사진입니다. ^^

2012. 4. 14. 청계산 등산에 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 등산을 도와주었습니다.

가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이 사진입니다. ^^

1%287%29.jpg

2%288%29.jpg

3%286%29.jpg

4%285%29.jpg

5%285%29.jpg

6%286%29.jpg

7%284%29.jpg

8%283%29.jpg

9%283%29.jpg

10%284%29.jpg

Remember RAIN Diary Notice on purchase method for non group purchase countries/regions

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment.

This is to inform you about the purchase method for countries/regions where it is not possible to arrange group purchase of the Remember RAIN Diary. (Group purchase countries/regions are: Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. For all other countries/regions please check relevant information below.)

*If you want to organize group purchase for your country, please write to rainyent.cloud@gmail.com.

* Remember RAIN Diary purchase method

- order submission period (including payment): 23 April – 5 May 2012

- scheduled delivery date: 14 May 2012

- Diary cost: diary price: per copy + paypal deposit charge + relevant country based delivery charge

Please refer to the table below for relevant amount (overseas deposit charge included) and please make sure to remit the correct amount.

*If your country is missing in the following table please write to rainyent.cloud@gmail.com to ask for the amount for your country.

(Quantity of diary purchased + paypal deposit charge + country based delivery charge)

* Please make sure to email a copy of your remittance proof after you have made your payment.

* Each individual delivery can contain up to 5 copies of diaries.

[Paypal Information]

Payment by Paypal to daon1231@gmail.com

[Email information after remittance]

* email address for order subscription: rainyent.cloud@gmail.com

* email content:

- Subject: Name of Depositor, Country, Quantity (e.g. Jung Jihoon, Singapore, 2 copies)

- Content: quantity of diary ordered/name of depositor/name of deposit bank/date of deposit/name of delivery recipient/address (including zip code)/contact number 1/contact number 2/special notes about delivery (if any)/*copy of overseas remittance proof.

(Please make sure to provide correct address (including zip code) of the recipient, otherwise additional delivery charge may be incurred after the goods have been delivered. Please pay particular attention to this point.)

Thank you.

credit : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=375&bSeq=563

<간발의 차이> 게스트 '정지훈 일병' 관련 안내

2012-04-21

credit: ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

<간발의 차이> 게스트 '정지훈 일병' 관련 안내

source : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/story?skin_type=S&menu_seq=1895&&pseq=0

수요일 <간발의 차이> 고정 게스트를 맡아주셨던 정지훈 일병을

당분간 주맘에서 만날 수 없을 것 같습니다.

라디오 보다는 <위문 열차> 스케줄에 더 전념하는 쪽으로 결정이 났다고 하는데요.

섭섭하시겠지만 앞으로 위문열차에서 활동하시는 정지훈 일병

계속해서 응원 많이 해주시구요.

기회가 닿는 대로 주맘에서도 만남의 자리 마련하도록 하겠습니다.

아울러 쿄디제이의 스케줄 문제로 목소리 자주 못 들려드리는 점.. 스텝들도

안타깝게 생각하고 있어요..

아시다시피 여타 행사가 많은 관계로, 앞으로도 종종 대타 DJ분들께서

수고해주실 텐데요.

애정 변치 마시고.. 따뜻한 관심 부탁드릴게요.

월요일(4/23)에는 쿄디제이랑 같이 오겠습니다~

[English translation]

by 화니 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

- Concerning pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain) who was a regular panel member on “간 발의 차이" section of Friends FM "Park Hyo Shin"s "주고싶은 마음 듣고싶은 얘기" -

Pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" who was a regular panel member on Wednesday's “간 발의 차 이 section (By A Close Call)" of military Friends FM "Park Hyo Shin"s "주고 싶은 마음 듣고싶은 얘 기 (The Heart I Want To Lose To You, The Story I Want To Hear)", won't be likely to appear on it for the time being.

According to military officials, it has been decided that he shall devote his full attention to his schedule for " 위문열차 (Consolatory Train)" rather than appearing on radio programs.

Though it's too bad that he couldn't appear on it longer, we hope you to give him your continuous interest and support, and we'll do everything in our power to arrange a meeting with him.

[2012-04-21]

Also, we guess DJ "Park Hyo Shin" is too busy to regularly host this program, so other DJs will often do it in place of him. Even so, "Park Hyo Shin" will be its host on April 23.

[2012-04-21]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-04-20 [Cloud Notice]The official color that stands for Rain (the interim report)

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Now some supporters are putting them (the materials on the official color) down in writing.

Please download the attached file and let us know the part that has to be fixed by posting

comments below.

Since we still don’t have enough materials to be put forth, your continuous interest and

participation are needed.

Choosing which type of gray color to be used is an important decision.

You can add a corrective to what we have written previously (in the attached file)

-----------------------------------------------------

- In the attached file -

[brief summary]

- Requisition form -

(We ask 00000 fan club to ban gray color as a cheering material)

Rain's official fan club "Cloud" has been using "gray" as a color to symbolize the cheering

materials to support Rain with since his debut.

By showing some supportive reasons as follows, we declare that we have a vested

interest in keeping gray color. So, we call on 00000 fan club to stop using the gray color

and other gray colors to support their star with.

The gray is loaded with symbolic significance for Rain, in which his footprints are

contained, so seeing the use of gray is a very sensitive issue to both Rain and his fans.

We ask 00000 fan club to use a creative color not to duplicate the gray of Cloud.

Fans supporting their star is another part of the image of their star.

Let's create healthy fandom culture by keeping their basic role of supporting their star.

- The foot of the page will be documentary materials -

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain climbing pictures

credit : huda - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

12-04-20 Rain climbing mountains with children

source : http://www.miral1004.org/gallery/gallery04.php / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

2012. 4. 12. 산행에는 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 산행을 도와주었습니다.

가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이, 진호 사진입니다. ^^

2012. 4. 14. 청계산 등산에 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 등산을 도와주었습니다.

가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이 사진입니다. ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks willenette for posting these beautiful pics of Rain with the autistic kids. Looking at it I can feel his being relaxed and enjoyed this adventure with them. :)

This is the English translation.

[English translation]

by화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

[산행에는 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 산행을 도와주었습니다.]

Angels (people with autism) were accompanied by PR soldiers while climbing a mountain.

[가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이, 진호 사진입니다. ^^]

The pictures present singer Rain, 'Yu Howan', and 'Jin Ho' ^^

[2012. 4. 14. 청계산 등산에 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 등산을 도와주었습니다. ]

Angels (people with autism) were accompanied by PR soldiers while climbing Cheongkye Mt. on 14 April 2012.

[가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이 사진입니다. ^^]

The pictures present singer Rain and 'Yu Howan' ^^

[2012-04-20]

[Eng Trans]12-04-21 KTV - Special Day of Disabled people

2012-04-21

12-04-21 KTV - Special Day of Disabled people "So I Love you, I Love You Though"_Edit Rain Part

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7mBicCX_4

1%288%29.jpg

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

[A variety of events were held to celebrate National Disabled Persons Day]

- Rain part -

0:21~37

Rain : Loyalty ! This is pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" attached to Defense Agency for Public Information Services.

I think it's finally time for us to set aside our prejudice and learn to accept the disabled as common people like ourselves.

Don't you think it will be even cooler if we can live in a world where both able-bodied and disabled people are treated equally?

I hope you will treat the disabled no differently from anyone else.

Everyone, I love you.

5:11~5:15

Rain ; If you do wrong, you may get an injection.

Will you get an injection later? Will you do so?

[2012-04-21]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo

MCM With Rain

2012-04-22

credit : biblueberry @ twitte//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

[NEWS] Rain is to make a guest appearance on military FM

Apr

Pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain) is to make a guest appearance on military FM (건빵과 별사탕 = Hard Tack & Astral Candy) on 23 April (Mon)

%2525ED%252599%25258D%2525EB%2525B3%2525B4%2525EB%25258C%252580%257E2.jpg

World star "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain) appointed as 9th term honorary ambassador for Defense Agency for Public Information Services, was a super star that we would hardly even dare speak to him even if we met him on the rare occasions even when he was a singer before his enlistment, and still is a super star.

There is a good news that pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" will make a guest appearance on military FM (건빵과 별사탕 = Hard Tack & Astral Candy) on 23 April (Mon) from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. He'll also talk with you (listeners) on the phone on the air.

The names of the winners who will speak with Rain on the phone will be drawn randomly from our membership list.

* How to participate in the event*

-Participation via SMS with #0967 from 6:00pm to 8;00pm on the air (₩50 charge)

-Posting your story and song request on 건빵과 별사탕's homepage

(www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/starcandy)

* How to listen to the program *

- Frequency by regional groups : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/fm.do?mode=freq&mseq=27

- How to listen to it via Smart Phone : http://v.daum.net/link/28274111

◈ Considering his special situation where he is serving in the military, the schedule is subject to change. (his schedule can be changed or he can be absent.)

source : http://blog.daum.net/mma9090/5099

Source:Daily K Pop News

[19-Apr-12][moneta News]Nouveautes, a fashion brand, announced to hold a fashion show called HI-FIVE

* Posted by ratoka on April 22, 2012 @memo-rain

누브티스 (Nouveautes), a fashion brand, announced on the 19th that they're planning to hold a fashion show called HI-FIVE concerning the unification of South and North Korea in commemoration of the Fallen Patriots & Veterans Day in June.

The fashion show will be held at Lotte Hotel's Crystal Volume on June 20th with world star Rain attending, where broadcast equipment will be supported by Defense Agency for Public Information Services. Rain'll have a special performance as one of guests at the show.

source :http://cn.moneta.co.kr/Service/paxnet/ShellView.asp?ArticleID=20120...

English Translation by 화니

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-04-22 Music Town a military radio music program is planning to run a special feature on Rain

* Posted by ratoka on April 22, 2012 @memo-rain

확실하지는 않지만,국군방송 뮤직타운이라는 음악프로그램에서,특집방송을 준비하고 있다는 군요.비에게 쓰는 위문편지! 군생활 궁금한점 등을 남겨달라고 합니다.녹화예정은4.23(월),방송예정은5.4(금)입니다

I'm not sure, but it is said that Music Town, a military radio music program (KFN), is planning to run a special feature on Rain, where if you have any questions about Rain or if you want to send him a consolatory letter, you can post comments on its bulletin board in advance. The radio show will be pre-recorded on April 23 (Mon), and the pre-recorded broadcast will be carried on May 4 (Fri).

**Below this is a listener's story to the radio station.

English Translation by 화니

source http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/m_town?skin_type=S&menu_seq=1744&&pseq=0

국군방송 (KFN) 뮤직타운이라는 음악프로그램에서,특집방송을 준비하고 있다는 군요.비에게 쓰는 위문편지! 군생활 궁금한점 등을 남겨달라고 합니다.녹화예정은4.23(월)

안녕하세요^^

특집방송에 비에게 쓰는 위문편지라는 코너가 있다고 해서 이렇게 글 남김니다.

정지훈일병님이 직접 스튜디오에 나오시는 건가요? 우왕~~

녹화가 23일이라던데,마침 그 주에, 정지훈씨가 데뷔한지 10년이 되는 기념일이 있습니다.

4월24일 케이블,28일은 공중파 데뷔일인데요.

팬들은 24일을 기준으로 여적 준비했었는데,정작 지훈씨는 28일로 말씀하시더라구요.

기준에 따라 조금 날짜가 달라서 그러는데,

요번 기회에 딱 정해주시면 앞으로는 재론의 여지가 없을듯 하네요.ㅋㅋㅋ

어쨌던,,,비라는 이름으로 10년,,,힘든일도 많았고,기쁜일도 많았습니다.

안좋은 일들이 있을땐 혹여 지훈씨가 상처를 입을까,,,맘 졸였고,

기쁜일은 내 일보다 더 기뻐했던 시간들이었네요^^

지금은 군인으로서 열심히 임무를 수행하고 있지만,

솔개라는 녀석이 제 2의 인생을 위해 홀로 발톱을 뽑고 날개를 뽑으며 인고의 시간을 보낸후에

새로운 날개로 새로운 생활을 이어나가는 것처럼,

군 제대후 더 큰세상으로 날아갈 [비]를 준비하는 시간이라고 생각합니다.

너무 거창하게 생각한다고 뭐라하지는 않으시겠지요?^^

그리구, 4월 27일은 입대한지 200일 되는 날이기도 하네요;;;

데뷔 10주년도 축하하고 입대200일 된것도 축하드립니다.

앞으로도 데뷔일마다 같이 축하는 시간이 주욱 이어졌으면 하는 바람입니다^^

국방부 시계도 휙휙 돌아가길 바라구요.

그렇지만,홍보원내에서는 여전히 막둥이신거지요?

워낙 귀여운 구석이 많아서 이쁨 받고 생활하시겠지만^^

홍보원에 와서 제일 기억에 남는 일은 어떤거였는지 궁금하네요.

또 조교 생활시절도 무지하게 궁금한데요,재미난 일도 많았을거 같은데 몇가지 말씀해주세요,ㅎ

음,,,또,,,사회에서는 별거 아니다 생각했는데 군생활하면서 정말 요긴하게 쓰는 건 무엇인지,

먹어도 먹어도 맛있고 먹고 싶은 게 있는지도 궁금하네요.ㅋㅋ

신청곡은 [비]의 나에게 사랑이라는건 부탁드립니다.

스튜디오에 직접 나오신다면 지훈씨가 라이브로 불러주시면 더 좋구요^^

다시한번 데뷔 10주년 진심으로 축하드려요~~

사랑합니다

패션브랜드 누브티스는 오는 6월 '호국보훈의 달'을 맞이해 통일을 콘셉트로 한 '하이-파이브(HI-FIVE)패션쇼'를 개최한다고 19일 밝혔다.

누브티스 측은 "호국 보훈의 정신을 되새기기 위해 패션쇼를 제안하게 됐다"며 "특히 분단의 비극적인 역사를 역설적으로 유쾌하고 절제된 화려미의 패션으로 승화시키겠다"고 설명했다.

누브티스는 '하이-파이브 패션쇼'를 매년 '호국보훈의 달' 기념행사로 열겠다는 계획이다. 오는 6월 20일 롯데호텔 서울 소공점 크리스탈 볼룸에서 열리는 패션쇼에는 국방홍보원에서 방송장비를 지원하고 월드스타 비가 공연을 펼쳐 군인과 일반인이 함께 참여하는 무대로 꾸며질 예정이다. 또 이날 행사장에서 운영되는 장터 수익금 일부는 국가보훈처에 기증된다.

한편 누브티스는 섬유디자인(의상, 넥타이,스카프), 웹디자인, 시각디자인 분야 인력을 모집 중이다. 지원 조건은 35세 이하의 전문대 졸업자 이상이다. 자세한 사항은 누브티스 본사(02-963-0346)에 문의하면 된다.

longss@fnnews.com 성초롱 기자

http://cn.moneta.co.kr/Service/paxnet/ShellView.asp?ArticleID=2012041917322305147

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[info] Armed Forces Broadcast entertaining train On June 1st 2012 19:30

Posted by memo-rain on April 23, 2012

c1.jpg?width=750

c2%282%29.JPG

source : http://entame.knt.co.jp/digitaltv/

Thanks willenette for posting these beautiful pics of Rain with the autistic kids. Looking at it I can feel his being relaxed and enjoyed this adventure with them. :)

This is the English translation.

[English translation]

by화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

[산행에는 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 산행을 도와주었습니다.]

Angels (people with autism) were accompanied by PR soldiers while climbing a mountain.

[가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이, 진호 사진입니다. ^^]

The pictures present singer Rain, 'Yu Howan', and 'Jin Ho' ^^

[2012. 4. 14. 청계산 등산에 연예인 군인아저씨들이 천사들의 짝꿍이 되어 등산을 도와주었습니다. ]

Angels (people with autism) were accompanied by PR soldiers while climbing Cheongkye Mt. on 14 April 2012.

[가수 비와 함께 찍은 유환이 사진입니다. ^^]

The pictures present singer Rain and 'Yu Howan' ^^

[2012-04-20]

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting the translation of the picture I shared last week. When I saw the photos I didn't expect that they're disabled. :D

[update] 120421 Chosun TV - Defense Report 2012 _Edit Rain Part (3:33min)

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

999.jpg

China and Hong Kong] Remember RAIN Diary Notice on purchase method for China and Hong Kong

source : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=377&bSeq=565

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment.

This is to inform you about the purchase method for China and Hong Kong where group purchase of the Remember RAIN Diary have been arranged.

** Remember RAIN Diary purchase method

- order submission period (including payment): 23 April – 5 May 2012

- scheduled delivery date: 14 May 2012

- Diary cost: diary price: US$12 per copy (paypal charge included) + delivery charge

Please refer to the table below for delivery charge information.

China diary cost and delivery charge reference

1334974966.jpg

Paypal Information:

Payment by Paypal to heidi.shanghai@hotmail.com

[Email information after remittance]

* email address for order subscription: rainhuhu@hotmail.com

* email content:

- Subject: Name of Depositor, Country, Quantity (e.g. Jung Jihoon, China, 2 copies)

- Content: quantity of diary ordered/name of payor/date of payment/name of delivery recipient/address (including zip code)/contact number 1/contact number 2/special notes about delivery (if any)

(Please make sure to provide correct address (including zip code) of the recipient, otherwise additional delivery charge may be incurred after the goods have been delivered. Please pay particular attention to this point.)

Thank you

12-04-23 The Sun

source : http://yfrog.com/z/my2tk6j / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

the_sun.jpg