Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest docirene

Hey docirene, unfortunately, no.. the interview doesn't come with English subtitles.

No-one has yet to pick it up for subtitling, so afraid not. :(

Oh, sendspace always has that problem. Even I face it myself, if you'd like the clip, let me know if you can download from other sources ie. megaupload?

I'd reupload it for you in no time at all =]

if it isnt too much to ask, then i'd appreciate it if you do. thx a lot. hope megaupload wont give me a hard time :crazy:

Hey docirene, unfortunately, no.. the interview doesn't come with English subtitles.

No-one has yet to pick it up for subtitling, so afraid not. :(

ayu, docirene, I just found that MTV TRL clip with Chinese sub is released today..I am downloading it.

So English sub will come out soon :D

060522_MTV_TRL SEOUL_[KO_CN CloudChina].rmvb

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/ksik7 44.0 MB

Guest fatgrrl_slim

He wants his girlfriend to ride with him... all night long...? :unsure:

Man, that's one loooong road trip... :phew:

I'm shutting up now. :x

Guest docirene

Wahaha! :lol: Dorky Bi is back!

But look at those long arms, they look like huge snakes. :crazy:

OMG! what design and color. it really looks like a snake. fear of snakes, to this day, remains to be my #1 phobia. Bi, pls dont!

Guest docirene

ayu, docirene, I just found that MTV TRL clip with Chinese sub is released today..I am downloading it.

So English sub will come out soon :D

060522_MTV_TRL SEOUL_[KO_CN CloudChina].rmvb

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/ksik7 44.0 MB

thx but i prefer the non clubbox cuz my CB takes a longer time to start and finish d/l. most of the time it hangs. it doesnt resume as well. is it just me or do you also encounter the same problem. i havent used my CB acct for the last 2 wks. sometimes it takes around 8 hrs or more for a big file.

He wants his girlfriend to ride with him... all night long...? :unsure:

Man, that's one loooong road trip... :phew:

I'm shutting up now. :x

you may think of it with full imagination :D , just like "slowly" with double interpretation..

..some say it's describe the steps of Tango..but most agree it's about "love" :blush:

thx but i prefer the non clubbox cuz my CB takes a longer time to start and finish d/l. most of the time it hangs. it doesnt resume as well. is it just me or do you also encounter the same problem. i havent used my CB acct for the last 2 wks. sometimes it takes around 8 hrs or more for a big file.

docirene,we encouter the same problem ..for new/fresh baked clips, it can start without much time waiting..

but for old clips..might need several hours to launch up...hearsay,more people participate to download,

faster speed can get...

Guest `soliloquy

Jo twinnie, I was already uploading the clip for you and docirene, but since the Chinese subbed version is released, some kind Bier will definitely upload it for us very soon. :)

docirene, I'm still uploading it onto megaupload for ya, but if you don't need it since the subbed versions should be out real soon, don't worry about it.

I'd still post the link up anyhow! =]

jinlees, you're a godsend you know that? Thank you for that update! <3

Here, to share this with everyone, this was posted by boomboom a few pages back, for those who missed it:

sktelecomayusexybi7kd.jpg

filename: 060526_sktelecom_15s_cf

file type: wmv

duration: 15 seconds

Size: ~5MB

credits: benamoo/young122@baidu.com/boomboom@soompi for link, ayu@sexybi for uploading.

download: Yousendit.

more links coming up. Look out for them!=]

Ji hoon looks yummmmmyyyyyyyyy in his latest CF offering. Now when doesn't he look yummy? :rolleyes::phew:

Guest ripgal

i prefer non-CB too.. and now i dun even use CB anymore.. altho it's very useful.

i remember i actually waited for duno how many bloody hours to load a Bi banjun.. and it took me 24 hrs to download the whole file.. it's really frustrating :(

Guest devips

Jo twinnie, I was already uploading the clip for you and docirene, but since the Chinese subbed version is released, some kind Bier will definitely upload it for us very soon. :)

docirene, I'm still uploading it onto megaupload for ya, but if you don't need it since the subbed versions should be out real soon, don't worry about it.

I'd still post the link up anyhow! =]

jinlees, you're a godsend you know that? Thank you for that update! <3

Here, to share this with everyone, this was posted by boomboom a few pages back, for those who missed it:

sktelecomayusexybi7kd.jpg

filename: 060526_sktelecom_15s_cf

file type: wmv

duration: 15 seconds

Size: ~5MB

credits: benamoo/young122@baidu.com/boomboom@soompi for link, ayu@sexybi for uploading.

download: Yousendit.

more links coming up. Look out for them!=]

Ji hoon looks yummmmmyyyyyyyyy in his latest CF offering. Now when doesn't he look yummy? :rolleyes::phew:

thanks for the link ayu, I'm dl now

Guest docirene

Thanks for the link, *ayu*.. Mwaah..

you're so kind to upload to megaupload. thx a lot. i will wait for that, "ayu"

Guest ripgal

juz saw the SK Telekom CF..

Bi looks amazingly good in RED... and he's leading a whole bunch of ppl heh?! ^^

Guest docirene

MY FANMADE VIDS in YOUTUBE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SLOWLY LOVING BI

2. SARANGHAE, BIKYO!

3. FULL OF LOVING IN THE HOUSE (w/OPM bkgrd music)

4. THE EVOLUTION OF A DANCER

Guest ripgal

20060524143517.508.0.jpg

雨-尹恩惠因一起拍摄的广告照片公开而造成话题。

在DAUM网站的TV告示牌上,雨和尹恩惠一起拍摄的TROFISH手表广告抓注了所有网友们的目光。

特别是已成为世界明星的歌手Rain和透过电视剧“宫”而成为最高股价的尹恩惠一同亲密的拍摄广告更引人注目。

雨的表情和尹恩惠的微笑看起来就像是一对真的情侣,二人亲密的模样让影迷们看了也觉得很开心。

另外,雨因被时代周刊选定为世界最具影响力100人,而让全世界知道这个名字,最近也积极透过各种广告代言在国内活跃。而结束电视剧拍摄的尹恩惠,目前暂无作品推出,正在享受无拘无束的自在生活。

在各个领域都竭尽心力呈现出最好的超人气新星-雨和尹恩惠,今後也将活跃於演艺圈之中。

记者 苏民基 (서민기) 报导master@reviewstar.net

韩翻中 by EunHye

---------------------

the article is about ppl loving the Bi and YEH pair in the TROFISH CF.

their smiles compliment each other a lot.. according to the article..

Guest docirene

20060524143517.508.0.jpg

雨-尹恩惠因一起拍摄的广告照片公开而造成话题。

在DAUM网站的TV告示牌上,雨和尹恩惠一起拍摄的TROFISH手表广告抓注了所有网友们的目光。

特别是已成为世界明星的歌手Rain和透过电视剧“宫”而成为最高股价的尹恩惠一同亲密的拍摄广告更引人注目。

雨的表情和尹恩惠的微笑看起来就像是一对真的情侣,二人亲密的模样让影迷们看了也觉得很开心。

另外,雨因被时代周刊选定为世界最具影响力100人,而让全世界知道这个名字,最近也积极透过各种广告代言在国内活跃。而结束电视剧拍摄的尹恩惠,目前暂无作品推出,正在享受无拘无束的自在生活。

在各个领域都竭尽心力呈现出最好的超人气新星-雨和尹恩惠,今後也将活跃於演艺圈之中。

记者 苏民基 (서민기) 报导master@reviewstar.net

韩翻中 by EunHye

---------------------

the article is about ppl loving the Bi and YEH pair in the TROFISH CF.

their smiles compliment each other a lot.. according to the article..

this is the girl from GOONG or PRINCESS HOURS?