Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

willenette, I am encountering the same trouble in posting, I hope you understand.

The address where you can send Rain gifts & If you have any questions about Rain.

(Update)

Hello. this is Rainy Entertainment.

If you send Rain gifts in future, please send them on to the following address.

Your mails (including gifts) will be delivered to his house or an unit where he serves immediately if we (Rainy Entertainment) receive them.

Rainy Entertainment address :

서울시 강남구 청담동 121-28 1층 (주)레이니엔터테인먼트

Seoul, South Korea.

Rainy Entertainment English address :

To Rainy Entertainment, Inc.

The 1st floor, 121-28 Cheongdam-dong, Kangnam-gu

Zip code : 135-955

Seoul, South Korea.

Also, if you have any questions related to Rain, please e-mail : rainyent@gmail.com

We'll check those emails and try to reflect your opinions.

Since we are understaffed, it is impossible to answer phones.

# Regarding the delivery of mailings to an unit where Rain serves :

We'll notify you until December 21st after going over the matter with Rain.

Until the final decision is announced, you should consider postponing sending your mails to Rain,

or we'll deliver those mails to his house or an unit where he serves if you forward your mails to the address of Rainy Entertainment.

Credit to http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?bSeq=523

English translation by rain bird.

Hi anjjo, oh, I hope soompi could fix your problem this time soon, dear......................but, I doubt it since my problem here has been quite long already & it's still the same, it's still here. Thanks for posting this Notice about the address. RAIN is currently back to where he was............I hope he'll be stationed to another place.....now that he's already serving his military service. :sweatingbullets:<_<

[Dec-13-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with Howari (baseball player Hong Seung Heun's daughter)

bo1.PNG

지후니오빠는 화리의 기둥'^^'

Jihoony oppa (Rain) is the pillar of Howari.

어제 오늘, 짬짬이...

글구. 화리 유치원 방문.

화리 식욕 충족 시켜주기...

형과 성현이랑 맘맞춰 누나 염장 지르기등등...

솔직히..너무 바쁜 네가.나의 사랑하는 가족들 벗이 되어 준 날들...

소중히,,,잊지 않고 차곡 차곡 쌓아두마...

조심히...담 보는날까지...또 내달릴 지후니 홧팅...

Taking time out of his busy schedule yesterday and today, Rain came and visited Howari's kindergarten, he bought her delicious food in order to give her an appetite, he even teased me in fun while being on his hyung (my husband) and 'Seong Hyun', etc.

I was deeply grateful to him for sparing the time to be a good friend to my family I love, despite his hectic schedule.

We were touched by his solicitude for us, and that's something we'll never put out of our mind.

We'll see him next time ; until then, keep well.

Ji Hoon (Rain) who will be going forward again, fighting ! (cheer up)

Credit :김정임 ( Hong Seung Heun's wife) @ cyworld

Cap by ratoka

[Dec-12-2011]<Notice from rain-jihoon.com> Regarding trademark and portrait rights related to Rain.

Hello. this is Rainy Entertainment.

We inform you that Rain owns the trademark and portrait rights related to him, so permission to make copies will have to be secured from him via Rainy Entertainment.

Credit to http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=351&bSeq=522

[Dec-12-2011]<Notice from rain-jihoon.com> Rainy Entertainment would like to say hello to you first.

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment.

We think it was way overdue.. but we would like to say hello to you first^^

We inform you that Rainy Entertainment will be responsible for managing all of Rain's activities and rain-jihoon.com site, so you can check information about Rain via rain-jihoon.com site.

We depend on your co-operation.

Credit to http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=350&bSeq=520

*** Awww..........December 12? He's effectively assumed this ATO position last December 9.....Good job Rain even in the military! You're always amazing! But, I miss you! As much as I hate conscription, I'm happy to hear that you're done with your ATO training already & currently assuming this position & now serving your military service. I always knew Rain's the best!! Military sounds so tough but I know you could survive. About his shooting skills, I’m not surprised since it's Rain after all........but that is a pretty big deal - that you'd excel in that aspect. I know nobody's perfect but he seems to just too perfect at everything he does I just hope you won't be doing anything too dangerous there. It sounds so crazy being the whole 2012 without even hearing news about him - huhu - I hate this to happen. It's just weird not reading or hearing news of Rain. I'm sure he well do well as an ATO! Fighting! You're the BEST! You're great! :lol:

Rain to serve as assistant instructor at 5th division military recruitment center

20111212_1323648578_96349700_1.jpg

From the latest report, world star Rain has finally concluded his training program and will be officially serving under the 5th division of the military recruitment center as an assistant instructor, starting on December 12th.

Up until now, the singer has received basic training at the recruitment center in Yeoncheon for three weeks. Rain has been undergoing various training exercises such as: firearm shooting, bayonet drills, and night marches (marching for 40 km, around 25 miles).

Rain’s development into a full-fledged soldier has been astounding as previous reports revealed Rain’s excellent shooting skills. Back on October 26th, Rain achieved an impressive score of 100% for shooting as he successfully took out 19 targets out of the 20 displayed during his day time training. In his night time rounds, he was able to hit all 10 targets that were displayed on the field. Out of the 140 trainees, Rain was placed in the top 3 shooters overall.

Being a good role model to his military peers and achieving outstanding scores during his training sessions, Rain was specifically chosen by the military to take the position of an assistant instructor for the military recruitment center. The world star even managed to receive the ‘Respect’ award during his graduation at the military training academy.

Rain will serve the military for another 21 months before his scheduled discharge on July 10th, 2013.

Source + Photos: TvReport via Naver / allkpop

[Dec-13-2011] Rain gets a special vacation of 6 nights and 7 days as a reward.

1323654945_14101149-2.jpg

Rain's got a special vacation as a reward as he's been selected as an ultra warrior.

But, he is going to use his vacation time, considering the internal matters of the unit. So, at the moment it is impossible to fathom when he'll leave for his vacation.

Rain received an award certificate signed by the divisional commander as he was selected as an ultra warrior at a recruit training center last month. Add to this he was promised a special reward vacation of 6 nights and 7 days.

Singer and actor Rain has become a private after his military basic training at a recruit training center.

He received the Respect Award certificate signed by the divisional commander at the graduation ceremony for recruits belonging to the 5th Division, Yeoncheon-gun, Kyunggi-do, last November 17, since his deed served as a shining example for other soldiers and he was selected as an ultra warrior by doing a superb job on the marksmanship.

After receiving an executive education during the past three weeks, Rain has been a teaching assistant at a recruit training center belonging to the 5th Division since December 12th.

Meanwhile, there are some strict conditions to be a teaching assistant.

To become a teaching assistant, they should do more than 72 pushups and 82 sit-ups in two minutes, clocking less than 12m 30s in 3km sprint. And, over 90% of targets should go down before their shooting during a day and night rifle drill, respectively. Rain is known to have passed all the required tests with flying colors.

Credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20111213n03543

Photo : http://news.nate.com/view/20111212n08145

Rain starts assisting in recruit training

Singer Rain officially starts duty as recruit training assistant on the 12th.

He was appointed as the recruit training assistant at division 5 of Kyeonggido Yeoncheon-gun, Sinseomyeon. He has completed 3 weeks of intense skills training and gunnery exercise.

The reason behind his appointment was because of his eagerness and his hard work and outstanding talents supported him. He shot 19 out of 20 bullets during day time training and 10 out of 10 during day time training. Those soldiers who hit at least 60% of the bullets during training were 98 out of 140 which estimates to 70% and Rain's rifle talent could be one of the top 3.

Rain was admitted to the military on the 11th of October and will be released on the 10th of July in 2013.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

11-12-13 RAIN EBOOK by DCinside

credit : DC // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

v1%281%29.jpg

v3%281%29.jpg

v2%281%29.jpg

[past slide show] Rain in Speed Racer slideshow on USA Today.

Credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

RainTaejoSpeedRacerUSATodayslideshow%5FCUSA.jpg

» You can see this slide show from 12/6/2007 on the USA Today news site HERE.: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2007-12-05-speed-racer_N.htm

Special soldier Rain receives six nights and seven days ‘special furlough’

129.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) was selected as a special soldier and received commendation.

Rain was selected as a special soldier at a boot camp in November and he received division commander commendation. Additionally, he received special furlough for six nights and seven days.

Rain was an example for other recruits at the boot camp and he was especially skilled at shooting. As a result, he received commendation at the new recruit training graduation.

In order to be selected as a special soldier, he has to do over 72 push-ups and 82 sit-ups for 2 minutes and do 3-kilometer race in 12 and a half seconds. Then he has to shoot bull’s eye nine out of ten times each during the day and night.

Rain hasn’t been set the exact date for his furlough yet.

Source: Xportsnews / korea.com

bbly, sorry, no explanation or reason was given why Hana deleted her twitter account, it was just mentioned by ratoka at facebook. :rolleyes::unsure:

Hi anjjo, I heard Hana's deleting her twitter account last week yet but I was still awaiting for more confirmation about this since I took it as rumor the 1st time I heard it................... But, I'm really surprised why she did it..............Thanks for posting more Adidas photos - nice & cool! :sweatingbullets:

Really strange that there wasn't any explanation so far for this. For sure there must be a reason.

[De-12-2011] Rain is to officially serve in the military as a teaching assistant at a recruit training center belonging to the 5th Division from today.

*quoted image*

Singer and actor Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon) is to officially serve in the military as a teaching assistant at a recruit training center belonging to the 5th Division beginning on the 12th of this month.

Rain has received his military basic training and executive education based on a core technology for the battle that includes special qualification and firing exercise at a boot camp during the past three weeks.

Before this, 19 of 20 and 10 of 10 targets went down before his shooting during a day and night rifle drill, respectively, so he received a perfect score in the test and made it to the top 3. For his high grades, he even received a citation signed by the divisional commander.

Meanwhile, Rain is going to have a job training recruits who have just entered the military. He is expected to serve in the army for about 21 months, and will retire from the army on 10 July 2013.

Credit to EXPO news http://news.nate.com/view/20111212n10898

Again, we can be proud of our Rain! For sure, he can be proud of himself and when leaving the army, to come out with his head held high.

11-12-13 RAIN EBOOK by DCinside

credit : DC // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Is this fanmade or professional? It looks sooooo good, really professional.

Rain is one of them.

Seo Taiji is Richest Celebrity in Building Value

2011-12-13

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld

.c0047605_19422172.jpg

credit image:as tagged

Seo Taiji has been ranked as the richest celebrity through real estate value.

The website Chaebul.com revealed on December 13 that out of buildings owned by celebrities that are valued at over 5 billion won, Seo Taiji’s building in Gangnam was valued the highest at 29.53 billion won.

The building in question, bought by Seo in 2002, has six stories above ground and three stories underground, with a land area of 722.5㎡, housing area 3729.4㎡ and land value at 9.47 million won per ㎡.

Second place went to the Jang Dong Geun and Go So Young couple. The value of the three buildings owned by the couple is recorded at about 28.26 billion won.

The two buildings Go purchased in 2000 and 2005 had a total value of 15.61 billion won, and the building purchased by Jang Dong Geun in 2011 was valued at 12.61 billion won.

The building owned by the Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra couple is valued at 22.34 billion won. Actor Park Joong Hoon’s building stands at 14.06 billion won, actor Jang Keun Suk’s at 14.02 billion won and the building owned by the former Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Yoo In Chon, and his wife is valued to be 11.06 billion won.

The value of the building owned by the Kim Seung Woo and Kim Nam Ju couple and that of the building owned by Kim Nam Ju alone came together in a total of 10.93 billion won.

The building owned by the Lee Jae Ryong and Yoo Ho Jung couple is 10.32 billion won, actress Choi Ran’s building is 9.88 billion won, and JYP Entertainment Head CEO Park Jin Young’s building is valued at 9.33 billion won.

The Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo couple own a building valued at 9.07 billion won. Singer Lee Seung Chul’s building is 8.68 billion won, entertainer Shin Dong Yeop’s and actor Ryu Si Won’s buildings are both 8.47 billion won, and singer Shin Seung Hoon’s building is 7.74 billion won.

Jang Woo Hyuk, former member of H.O.T., owns a building with a value of 7.53 billion won, and Rain’s building is 7.45 billion won. Yang Hyun Suk, who became rich with a 100 billion won worth of stock after YG Entertainment was listed in KOSDAQ, owns a building that is valued at 6.82 billion won. Actresses Lee Mi Yeon and Kim Hee Ae also each own buildings at 6.72 billion won and 5.92 billion won.

Celebrities with high-valued buildings tended to purchase those located in Gangnam’s Cheongdam and Sinsa area. Samsung Electronics President Lee Gun Hee and his daughter Lee Bu Jin, who is Vice-President of Cheil Industries, President Shin Young Ja of Lotte Shopping and her daughter Jang Seon Yoon, who is the head of Bliss, and Vice-President of Shinsegae Jung Yoo Kyung also own buildings in the Cheongdam area.

Chaebul.com stated that it calculated building values from the official land value, transaction prices of local buildings and the rate of depreciation.

Whew. All we can say is...care to share the wealth?

----------------------------------------------------------------

[12-14] [Cloud Notice]The address of Rain's unit where he begins

11-12-13[Cloud Notice]The address of Rain's unit where he begins his compulsory two-year military service.

The address of Rain's unit where he begins his

compulsory two-year military service.

Hi, 8th term Cloud executive board.

Rain has got assigned to an unit belonging to the 12th company where he begins his

compulsory two-year military service, and it is said he's doing his compulsory military

service with another 8 teaching assistants in a barrack.

When we asked Rainy Entertainment if it was all right for us to release the address on the

site, they left the decision to our discretion.

The address of Rain's unit where he begins his compulsory two-year military service :

경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호

12중대 정지훈 이등병 조교님

(To private "Jung Ji Hoon" working as a teaching assistant at the 12th company.

P.O.box 106-16 Sang 1- li, Yeonchungun, Gyeonggi-do,

South Korea.)

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

-------------------------------------------------------------------

photo/drawing

2011-12-14

by raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

rainmove%EB%8B%A8%EA%B2%B0.JPG

Rain is one of them.

Seo Taiji is Richest Celebrity in Building Value

2011-12-13

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld

.*quoted image*

credit image:as tagged

Seo Taiji has been ranked as the richest celebrity through real estate value.

The website Chaebul.com revealed on December 13 that out of buildings owned by celebrities that are valued at over 5 billion won, Seo Taiji’s building in Gangnam was valued the highest at 29.53 billion won.

The building in question, bought by Seo in 2002, has six stories above ground and three stories underground, with a land area of 722.5㎡, housing area 3729.4㎡ and land value at 9.47 million won per ㎡.

Second place went to the Jang Dong Geun and Go So Young couple. The value of the three buildings owned by the couple is recorded at about 28.26 billion won.

The two buildings Go purchased in 2000 and 2005 had a total value of 15.61 billion won, and the building purchased by Jang Dong Geun in 2011 was valued at 12.61 billion won.

The building owned by the Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra couple is valued at 22.34 billion won. Actor Park Joong Hoon’s building stands at 14.06 billion won, actor Jang Keun Suk’s at 14.02 billion won and the building owned by the former Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Yoo In Chon, and his wife is valued to be 11.06 billion won.

The value of the building owned by the Kim Seung Woo and Kim Nam Ju couple and that of the building owned by Kim Nam Ju alone came together in a total of 10.93 billion won.

The building owned by the Lee Jae Ryong and Yoo Ho Jung couple is 10.32 billion won, actress Choi Ran’s building is 9.88 billion won, and JYP Entertainment Head CEO Park Jin Young’s building is valued at 9.33 billion won.

The Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo couple own a building valued at 9.07 billion won. Singer Lee Seung Chul’s building is 8.68 billion won, entertainer Shin Dong Yeop’s and actor Ryu Si Won’s buildings are both 8.47 billion won, and singer Shin Seung Hoon’s building is 7.74 billion won.

Jang Woo Hyuk, former member of H.O.T., owns a building with a value of 7.53 billion won, and Rain’s building is 7.45 billion won. Yang Hyun Suk, who became rich with a 100 billion won worth of stock after YG Entertainment was listed in KOSDAQ, owns a building that is valued at 6.82 billion won. Actresses Lee Mi Yeon and Kim Hee Ae also each own buildings at 6.72 billion won and 5.92 billion won.

Celebrities with high-valued buildings tended to purchase those located in Gangnam’s Cheongdam and Sinsa area. Samsung Electronics President Lee Gun Hee and his daughter Lee Bu Jin, who is Vice-President of Cheil Industries, President Shin Young Ja of Lotte Shopping and her daughter Jang Seon Yoon, who is the head of Bliss, and Vice-President of Shinsegae Jung Yoo Kyung also own buildings in the Cheongdam area.

Chaebul.com stated that it calculated building values from the official land value, transaction prices of local buildings and the rate of depreciation.

Whew. All we can say is...care to share the wealth?

----------------------------------------------------------------

[12-14] [Cloud Notice]The address of Rain's unit where he begins

11-12-13[Cloud Notice]The address of Rain's unit where he begins his compulsory two-year military service.

The address of Rain's unit where he begins his

compulsory two-year military service.

Hi, 8th term Cloud executive board.

Rain has got assigned to an unit belonging to the 12th company where he begins his

compulsory two-year military service, and it is said he's doing his compulsory military

service with another 8 teaching assistants in a barrack.

When we asked Rainy Entertainment if it was all right for us to release the address on the

site, they left the decision to our discretion.

The address of Rain's unit where he begins his compulsory two-year military service :

경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호

12중대 정지훈 이등병 조교님

(To private "Jung Ji Hoon" working as a teaching assistant at the 12th company.

P.O.box 106-16 Sang 1- li, Yeonchungun, Gyeonggi-do,

South Korea.)

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this stuff.....About RAIN's building, wondering why its value was computed lower, huh? Rain bought a building in Cheongdam-dong for W15 billion back in 2008. About the address of RAIN, I hope this is it now - I'm starting to be getting confused.....Based from those articles we previously read it was mentioned that he'll be back to where he was, which is 'Key' belonging to 5th Platoon of 5th Company of the Training Battalion : :unsure:

[Dec-13-2011]Attention, please_How to write to enlisted cadres belonging to the recruit training center via the internet)_From unit Key ( 열쇠부대).

The families and friends of enlisted cadres belonging to the recruit training center, may I have your attention, please?

Hello, this is Kim Jung Han, the head of marketing for the unit Key (열쇠), working in the intelligence gathering, training department.

It's just that..there are lots of questions about how you can reach the soldiers who have got assigned to the recruit training center belonging to the 5th Division where they'll serve in the military until they leave the military.

If you want to send letters to the enlisted cadres (including Rain) at the training center via the internet, please use 기간병 편지함 (enlisted cadre mail box) in the 열쇠신교대 기간병 folder ('Enlisted Cadre Mail Box of Key recruit training center' folder).

If you write your letters to the enlisted cadres via 기간병 편지함, they will check your letters via 사이버지식정보방 (Cyber Knowledge Information section)

We ask for your continuous interest and participation^^*

(We want to receive letters from you, too !!)

Credit to http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang

[Dec-14-2011]<Eng.trans> Recruit training center graduates posing for a group photograph.

a1%284%29.JPG

a2%282%29.jpg

a3%281%29.JPG

a4.jpg

c1%284%29.JPG

c2%282%29.jpg

우리는 이제 강한 戰士다!

제2신병교육대대

We are now strong warriors !

The 2nd Recruit Training Center Battalion.

credit : DC

Eng.trans.by rain bird.

[Dec-14-2011] "Rain" and "Baegka" chosen as the top celebrities who have got a really good friendship.

13237567572314.jpg

In a recent survey of the celebrities who have got a really good friendship like Adam and Kyle, the stars of movie '50/50, 12/5 ~12/11, by portal site Nate, singer "Rain" and pop group Coyote's member "Baegka" topped the list.

43 percent of total respondents considered "Rain" and "Baegka" as the best celebrities who have got a really good friendship.

"Rain" and "Baegka" who have been best friends since children, have shown off their close friendship, always standing by each other in joy and sorrow.

Credit to KP news http://www.koreapressagency.com/news/view.html?section=9&category=16&no=31731

Brief translation by rain bird.

Anchor Beer Poster

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

source : The Alchemy Partnership

ad3%282%29.jpg

ad2%283%29.jpg

11-12-14 Anchor Beer Cambodia New Year 2011

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/ / AlchemyPartnership1 @ YT

ad4%281%29.JPG

My link

11-12-14 Anchor Beer - Cambodia Water Festival 2011 CF

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/ / AlchemyPartnership1 @ YT

ad.JPG

My link

anjjo & bbly, he looks so nice & cool in the Anchor Beer poster & Cambodia CF with (2) versions. RAIN will always be my eye candy! :sweatingbullets:

*** About these group photos with other recruits, I know some celebrities who are currently serving their military duties are at the same location. It was reported before that there’s a celebrity who’s with him, wondering who is he, huh? I've been trying to look at this photo one by one but I didn't spot any celebrity here aside from him. :sweatingbullets:

*** It’s already December & January is nearing…………..up to now we haven’t heard any news about his upcoming movie, huh? If it’s going to be released as planned, how come we haven’t seen any early trailer? People might totally forget that he has an upcoming movie. <_<

anjjo & bbly, he looks so nice & cool in the Anchor Beer poster & Cambodia CF with (2) versions. RAIN will always be my eye candy! :sweatingbullets:

*** About these group photos with other recruits, I know some celebrities who are currently serving their military duties are at the same location. It was reported before that there’s a celebrity who’s with him, wondering who is he, huh? I've been trying to look at this photo one by one but I didn't spot any celebrity here aside from him. :sweatingbullets:

*** It’s already December & January is nearing…………..up to now we haven’t heard any news about his upcoming movie, huh? If it’s going to be released as planned, how come we haven’t seen any early trailer? People might totally forget that he has an upcoming movie. <_<

Hi willenette, it is nice to know that Rain's Anchor CF is also shown in Cambodia. :)

It is really hard to spot the celebrity that is with Rain at the same boot camp, considering that the images are small. If not for the circle emphasis, It will take time for me to recognize Rain. The recruit that reported this info should have mentioned the celebrity's name and he should not compare him with Rain. I think that is bad taste since Rain is really different. I've read that Super Junior‘s Heechul and singer Hwanhee are currently serving their military duties at the same location so it is allowed to reveal the trainees that are together.

Do you think that Rain can use his vacation to promote his movie? I hope it is permitted. I agree with you, we are all eager to see the official poster, trailer and stills of Flight: Close to the Sun.

In connection with Rain's MS, here's an article that have him too -

Wheesung To Serve as Assistant Instructor At Boot Camp

2011-12-14

Source:enewsWorld

Wheesung, who enlisted in the army on November 7, will be serving as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp located in Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province

A source from the singer stated, “After being released from boot camp on December 14, Wheesung is set to serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp for 21 months. He applied for the post and has been selected.”

7178f2dba49c1b28c26da6b1f1e21f8d_large.jpg

At boot camp, he completed the training course in an exemplarily manner even though he was the oldest.

Chun Jung Myung and Kwon Sang Woo also served as assistant instructors in the Nonsan boot camp while Rain, who recently joined the army, has been confirmed to serve as an assistant instructor at a boot camp in the 5th Infantry Division

Wheesung is scheduled to attend the boot camp completion ceremony on December 14 and meet his family and friends. He will be assigned to the post after completing three weeks of intensive training, and will be discharged from the army on August 6, 2013.

I miss Full House specially the lead actor and I know, you, too. Here's his kiss - :lol::lol:

c0047605_0175850.jpg

c0047605_018313.jpg

c0047605_0181124.jpg

c0047605_0181851.jpg

c0047605_018249.jpg

credit:as tagged

Hi willenette, it is nice to know that Rain's Anchor CF is also shown in Cambodia. :)

It is really hard to spot the celebrity that is with Rain at the same boot camp, considering that the images are small. If not for the circle emphasis, It will take time for me to recognize Rain. The recruit that reported this info should have mentioned the celebrity's name and he should not compare him with Rain. I think that is bad taste since Rain is really different. I've read that Super Junior‘s Heechul and singer Hwanhee are currently serving their military duties at the same location so it is allowed to reveal the trainees that are together.

Do you think that Rain can use his vacation to promote his movie? I hope it is permitted. I agree with you, we are all eager to see the official poster, trailer and stills of Flight: Close to the Sun.

2011-12-14

Wheesung, who enlisted in the army on November 7, will be serving as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp located in Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province

A source from the singer stated, “After being released from boot camp on December 14, Wheesung is set to serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp for 21 months. He applied for the post and has been selected.”

*quoted image*

At boot camp, he completed the training course in an exemplarily manner even though he was the oldest.

Chun Jung Myung and Kwon Sang Woo also served as assistant instructors in the Nonsan boot camp while Rain, who recently joined the army, has been confirmed to serve as an assistant instructor at a boot camp in the 5th Infantry Division

Wheesung is scheduled to attend the boot camp completion ceremony on December 14 and meet his family and friends. He will be assigned to the post after completing three weeks of intensive training, and will be discharged from the army on August 6, 2013.

I miss Full House specially the lead actor and I know, you, too. Here's his kiss - :lol::lol:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this stuff. There's nothing wrong & not prohibited mentioning names of other celebrities who are serving their military service. Ye, Heechul and Hwanhee are assigned at the same place, both as "Public Service Personnel" & not as an "Active-Duty" soldier, as what RAIN is right now. A public service personnel deals with public services, such as working at train stations and selling tickets or transporting goods for the military. It’s a fixed hourly job that doesn’t involve a lot of physical stress.Usually, those who are assigned here are those not strong enough condition to handle the physical stresses of active duty. People with medical issues are either exempt completely or they are instead ordered to serve their military terms as a public service worker (Civil service). Another advantage is they go back and forth between their home & where they’re stationed. :lol:

*** It's really very slim that RAIN could promote his upcoming movie when the release comes. Unless maybe it's time of his scheduled "100 days: of vacation again. - because after serving 100 days inside the army, he'll be granted another vacation for about 1-week to spend this with his loved-ones. Actually, there’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair. :lol:

***About Wheesung's article you posted, thanks again, dear. He's designated the same position as RAIN but different boot camp from where RAIN is. –“ he applied for the post and has been selected”. Ye, that also happened to RAIN - he preferred this position & given to him. And wahhhhh.............he’s also the oldest among his co-recruits there, just like RAIN. And I didn't know that Kwon Sang Woo also served as assistant instructor in the same place during his time some years ago - interesting, huh? blush.gif

***Thanks again for posting these captures from FH. I missed the drama also. But, whenever I feel like watching this, I just re-run my DVD copy. This is so cute - hehehe. :sweatingbullets:

[Dec-15-2011]<Notice from unit Key (열쇠부대) > Please note our new address.

(필독!) 손편지 관련...| [공지사항]

안녕하십니까 정훈과 입니다.

우선적으로 말씀 드리자면 이곳 다음카페를 관리하고 있는 정훈과에서는 손편지와 관련된 업무를 담당하고 있지 않습니다.

많은 분들이 쪽지나 문의사항을 통하여 편지가 도착하는 시간 또는 편지를 어떻게 붙여야하는지 등의 많은 질문이 나오고 있지만

저희는 관련된 정보를 가지고 있지 않기때문에 답을 드리기 곤란한 실정입니다 ^^;

앞으로 손편지에 관련된 문의나 질문은 자제해 주시길 부탁드리며

관련 문의사항도 알 수 있도록 저희가 빠른시일내에 조치하겠습니다.

본론으로, 저희 신병교육대대가 부대이전을 하였습니다.

그럼에 따라 부대의 주소가 바뀜으로서 편지를 보낼때 새 주소를 숙지해주시길 바랍니다.

경기도 연천군 청산면 궁평리 사서함 106-12호 8210부대 신병교육대대

00중대(훈련병은 중대, 소대번호) 00(계급/훈련병) 000(이름)

이상 5사단 신병교육대대 정훈과였습니다. 감사합니다

[The announcement about your handwritten letters]

Hello, this is "Information and Training Department".

We, "Information and Training Department", do not handle the paperwork for your handwritten letters.

There are too many questions via 쪽지 (memo) or 문의사항 (inquiry case) section about when your letters will arrive or how you send your letters, etc, but we do not have the relevant information at the present time, so it is difficult for us to give an exact answer ^^;

We ask you to stop inquiring or asking about your handwritten letters in future, and regarding your existing request, we'll reply as quickly as possible.

Let's get to the point..Our Recruit Training Center Battalion has relocated, so its address has been changed.

Its new address :

00중대(훈련병은 중대, 소대번호) 00(계급/훈련병) 000(이름)

Till now, it was "Information and Training Department" at Recruit Training Center Unit belonging to the 5th Division.

Thank you.

Credit to http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang/FMm/664

Ex) 경기도 연천군 청산면 궁평리 사서함 106-12호 8210부대 신병교육대대

12중대 이등병 “정지훈” 조교님. (zip code : 486-851), South Korea.

[Translation]

(To private "Jung Ji Hoon"(정지훈 : Rain) as a teaching assistant at the 12th Company belonging to 8210 Recruit Training Center Battalion.

P.O.box 106-12 Gungpyung-li, Cheongsan-myun, Yeonchun-gun, Gyeonggi-do,

zip code : 486-851, South Korea.)

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this stuff. There's nothing wrong & not prohibited mentioning names of other celebrities who are serving their military service. Ye, Heechul and Hwanhee are assigned at the same place, both as "Public Service Personnel" & not as an "Active-Duty" soldier, as what RAIN is right now. A public service personnel deals with public services, such as working at train stations and selling tickets or transporting goods for the military. It’s a fixed hourly job that doesn’t involve a lot of physical stress.Usually, those who are assigned here are those not strong enough condition to handle the physical stresses of active duty. People with medical issues are either exempt completely or they are instead ordered to serve their military terms as a public service worker (Civil service). Another advantage is they go back and forth between their home & where they’re stationed. :lol:

*** It's really very slim that RAIN could promote his upcoming movie when the release comes. Unless maybe it's time of his scheduled "100 days: of vacation again. - because after serving 100 days inside the army, he'll be granted another vacation for about 1-week to spend this with his loved-ones. Actually, there’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair. :lol:

***About Wheesung's article you posted, thanks again, dear. He's designated the same position as RAIN but different boot camp from where RAIN is. –“ he applied for the post and has been selected”. Ye, that also happened to RAIN - he preferred this position & given to him. And wahhhhh.............he’s also the oldest among his co-recruits there, just like RAIN. And I didn't know that Kwon Sang Woo also served as assistant instructor in the same place during his time some years ago - interesting, huh? blush.gif

***Thanks again for posting these captures from FH. I missed the drama also. But, whenever I feel like watching this, I just re-run my DVD copy. This is so cute - hehehe. :sweatingbullets:

willenette, thanks for all the infos. It's just right that Rain is an active-duty soldier, coz if not, I think he will be bored, considering that he loves challenges and a certified workaholic. :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

faces/photos

2011-12-16

credit: SarangheBi@rain-cloud.co.kr

Waiting%5Ffor%5FRain3.jpg

2011-12-14

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

So Anchor will be shown around Asia? that is good!

And yes, he looks very good!

Hmm, don't know what to think about this news that another celebrity will be an assistant instructor during military service, so shortly after Rain was given this post. I know this sounds silly, but I thought it is something not everybody can get to and it was kind of special telling myself: see, our Rain is fantastic and was even anounced instructor! But well, I am still proud of him. :D

Aahhhhhhh, those lips!! Those beautiful lips :wub: ! I will start to watch some Rain dramas on DVD now that it is winter, the days are short, the evenings long and our Rain somewhere serving his country.

willenette, thanks for all the infos. It's just right that Rain is an active-duty soldier, coz if not, I think he will be bored, considering that he loves challenges and a certified workaholic. :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

faces/photos

2011-12-16

credit: SarangheBi@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting these captures from Ijuksa drama. I missed this series as much as I missed FH..... :sweatingbullets:

<Info> Rain's new address your letters will be sent on to.

A. If you send handwritten letters to Rain (Jung Ji Hoon : 정지훈) , send them to the address :

( ** Please refer to #1902 of rain-eu.com news room.)

12중대 이등병 “정지훈” 조교님. (zip code : 486-851), South Korea.

[Translation]

(To private "Jung Ji Hoon" as a teaching assistant at the 12th Company belonging to 8210 Recruit Training Center Battalion. P.O.box 106-12 Gungpyung-li, Cheongsan-myun, Yeonchun-gun, Gyeonggi-do,

zip code : 486-851, South Korea.)

B. If you send letters to Rain via the internet, refer to #1899 of rain-eu.com news room.

http://www.rain-eu.com/english/board/news.php

[Dec-16-2011]<Info> Please vote for Rain nominated for two "Daily Jae Kyung" Awards.

There is an on-going vote on who will be the year 2011's star, hosted by "Daily Jae Kyung" (재경일보)

Rain's been nominated for two "Daily Jae Kyung" Awards, the Best Solo Singer (솔로가수) and Hanryu Star (한류스타)

It is possible to hourly vote on the computer, and no need to log on to the site.

The closing time of the vote is Dec.30th.

투표하기 (voting) & 결과보기 (the result view) are at the bottom of the page.

(http://ent.jkn.co.kr/star/2011award.html )

The due date is not far off, so we should hurry up !

Credit to http://ent.jkn.co.kr/star/2011award.html

"Soar Into the Sky" avoids "My Way" ...now "Tower"

Source | 2011/12/15

photo212477.jpg

Rain's movie "Soar Into the Sky" has been postponed again.

According to distributor CJ E&M, "Soar Into the Sky" will be released at the later end of next year.

This movie was to come out in January of 2012 but as work on it got delayed, it was postponed to the early half of the next year and now it has been pushed back again to the end of summer.

"Soar Into the Sky" is a KRW 10 billion movie by CJ E&M. It was well known as the last movie Rain shot before he joined the military, and he even had a press release conference in October along with "My Way".

CJ E&M was going to release it during the Lunar New Year but missed the season and there were problems with the distribution dates as well.

Usually, major films like "Soar Into the Sky" are released during traditional holidays, summer or high winter peaks. The next peak season after the News Years is summer, but Seol Kyeong-goo and Son Ye-jin's blockbuster "Tower" is standing by for release.

Already having tasted the bitterness of failure by releasing "Quick" and "Sector 7" two weeks apart from each other last summer, CJ E&M can't afford to stick "Tower" and "Soar Into the Sky" together but it also can't send out a KRW 10 billion blockbuster out during low season.

CJ E&M says, "We are currently fine-tuning the distributing periods but it looks like it would be hard to release it in the first half of the year. We are going to release it at the later half if possible".

"Soar Into the Sky" is about the life, passion and love among the fighters in the sky with Rain, Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang, Kim Sung-soo, Lee Ha-na, Jeong Seok-won, Lee Jong-seok and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

@ HanCinema

[Dec-16-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain & Kim Tae Hee's video message @ 2011 Coupang Donation Campaign.

My link

0:03

Rain : Hello, everyone. This is Rain, a model for Coupang.

Kim Tae Hee : This is Kim Tae Hee.

0:06~0:10

Rain : It is said these clothes we wore while filming a Coupang commercial, will be used for good things.

0:11~0:17

Kim Tae Hee : Completing our work with pleasure from start to finish, we're so glad to see these clothes will be used for good things.

0:18~20

Rain : We wish you every success in your career.

0:21~0:25

Kim Tae Hee : We hope many of you will participate in our event, and be happy.

0:27

Both : Be happy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011년 연말을 맞아 쿠팡에서 "100원의 행복" 기부 캠페인을 진행합니다. 쿠팡에서 쇼핑하면 고객의 이름으로 100원이 기부적립되고, 비, 김태희의 쿠팡 CF광고 의상도 기부에 참여한 고객분 중 추첨하여 득템하실 수 있습니다.

A donation campaign "Happiness of ₩100" is being conducted by Coupang before the end of the year 2011.

When you make purchase on this online shopping mall Coupang, account credit (₩100) under your name will be earned for donation.

Also, for those who participate in the donation, we'll hold a drawing for the clothes Rain & KimTae Hee wore while filming a Coupang commercial.

Credit to