Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** I remember during 2006 when RAIN shot this photo exhibition he was perplexed when he had to pose with a one-month-old baby in his arms. He doesn't really know how to hold a baby. When the shoot was nearly over, the infant suddenly had an "accident" all over him......the baby urinated. Rain's clothes and hands were soaked in pee - hehehe. The Love Photography Exhibition has been held annually since 2003 by the Social Welfare Society and photographer Cho Sei-hon to help children in government care and aims to match unfortunate children with loving adoptive parents. :lol:

Remember this photo?

2006111061006_0.jpg

Celebrities Raise Awareness of Adoption with Photo Exhibition

Korean celebrities are being drawn to a photographic exhibition by photographer Cho Sei-hon as part of a campaign to encourage adoption.

The 20 photos feature stars such as Choi Ji-woo, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hye-soo and Lee Seo-jin holding up babies who have been abandoned by their parents but who are blissfully unaware of this as they mesmerize the viewer with their innocent smiles.

The photographer, who will display his works at Seoul's Insa Art Center from Dec. 14 to 19, has been working on the project since 2003. The idea was sparked when a social worker approached him about taking a picture of a 100-day-old baby who was up for adoption, and Cho saw this as an opportunity to raise awareness of the issue.

About 100 celebrities, such as Rain, Kwon Sang-woo and Ko So-young, have participated in similar exhibitions so far.

"I've been holding these exhibitions every year, but I'm always hoping that I don't have to do this because there will be no more babies up for adoption," Cho said.

"I hope more children find good families through the exhibition, so they can grow up being well-loved and cared for," he added.

For more information about the exhibition, call 02-567-8814.

englishnews@chosun.com / Dec. 07, 2011 11:47 KST

*** I remember during 2006 when RAIN shot this photo exhibition he was perplexed when he had to pose with a one-month-old baby in his arms. He doesn't really know how to hold a baby. When the shoot was nearly over, the infant suddenly had an "accident" all over him......the baby urinated. Rain's clothes and hands were soaked in pee - hehehe. The Love Photography Exhibition has been held annually since 2003 by the Social Welfare Society and photographer Cho Sei-hon to help children in government care and aims to match unfortunate children with loving adoptive parents. :lol:

Remember this photo?

*quoted image*

Celebrities Raise Awareness of Adoption with Photo Exhibition

Korean celebrities are being drawn to a photographic exhibition by photographer Cho Sei-hon as part of a campaign to encourage adoption.

The 20 photos feature stars such as Choi Ji-woo, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hye-soo and Lee Seo-jin holding up babies who have been abandoned by their parents but who are blissfully unaware of this as they mesmerize the viewer with their innocent smiles.

The photographer, who will display his works at Seoul's Insa Art Center from Dec. 14 to 19, has been working on the project since 2003. The idea was sparked when a social worker approached him about taking a picture of a 100-day-old baby who was up for adoption, and Cho saw this as an opportunity to raise awareness of the issue.

About 100 celebrities, such as Rain, Kwon Sang-woo and Ko So-young, have participated in similar exhibitions so far.

"I've been holding these exhibitions every year, but I'm always hoping that I don't have to do this because there will be no more babies up for adoption," Cho said.

"I hope more children find good families through the exhibition, so they can grow up being well-loved and cared for," he added.

For more information about the exhibition, call 02-567-8814.

englishnews@chosun.com / Dec. 07, 2011 11:47 KST

Hi willenette, thanks for reposting the photo, how could I not remember it? I love said pic plus the funny memory that goes with it. Rain is so lovable :wub: when it comes to kids, specially girls/daughters but I think it will take a long time before we see him as a dad. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentholatum PO Power Up Essence pic

2011-12-07

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo/scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

曼秀雷敦男士專業護膚#怎麼看都有型的鄭助教,倒著看也很可愛有木有? Po活膚緊緻精華素——Rain的逆轉時光法寶! http://t.cn/Sqo6HP

753e36degw1dnuaiiy5kpj.jpg

Hi willenette, thanks for reposting the photo, how could I not remember it? I love said pic plus the funny memory that goes with it. Rain is so lovable :wub: when it comes to kids, specially girls/daughters but I think it will take a long time before we see him as a dad. :lol:

Hi anjjo, I do agree with you - RAIN to settle down after his MS is quite impossible yet..............I think (5) years more after his discharge might be possible.....................But, I just hope & wish for him that there will be a girl to take care of him soon.....I want him to be happy. :lol:

11-12-07 Rain mentholatum (NEW)

credit as tagged / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#精华就是力量!活肤紧致精华素,双倍透明质酸,为皮肤提供显著保湿效果;特含虾青素抗氧化星级成分,有助于延缓细纹的产生;男士护肤的功能型护肤秘密武器,让岁月流过不留痕!

men%281%29.jpg

[Cloud Notice] Request to clouds

2011-12-08

by huhuhuhu@/rain-cloud.co.kr

Link to notice:

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4420&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

English translation by 화니:

We try to pass along a request.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

As mentioned earlier, we were going to support Rain by providing the items he needs

immediately after he was deployed at an unit where he officially serves in the army.

But the Rainy Entertainment side has asked us to hold on, and we're waiting to hear from

the side. It's natural you are wondering why they've asked us to do that, so we'll let you

know soon as we hear from them.

And, we have a special favor to ask of you.

It's just that.. each of you would probably like to express your gratitude to Rain who has

been undergoing military discipline in cold weather, and whose hard work which has made

him the pacemaker among his soldier mates.

However, we ask that you need to refrain from personally contacting him a little bit more,

remembering what he said, "I want to serve in the army in obscurity."

Instead, we hope you'll support causes affiliated with upcoming Cloud fan club event by

stating your invaluable comments.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Adidas Rule The Winter in Incheon Airport

2011-12-09

credit : YJAngie @ twitter//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://twitpic.com/7qbl2e

v5.jpg

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v6.jpg

11-12-07 Rain mentholatum (NEW)

credit as tagged / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#精华就是力量!活肤紧致精华素,双倍透明质酸,为皮肤提供显著保湿效果;特含虾青素抗氧化星级成分,有助于延缓细纹的产生;男士护肤的功能型护肤秘密武器,让岁月流过不留痕!

*quoted image*

Rain, you are really a beautiful man!!! :wub:

Rain Adidas Rule The Winter in Incheon Airport

2011-12-09

credit : YJAngie @ twitter//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://twitpic.com/7qbl2e

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Wow!!!! So huge and great. Just to see those pictures of him, it would be worth flying to seoul . :lol:

[Cloud Notice] Request to clouds

2011-12-08

by huhuhuhu@/rain-cloud.co.kr

Link to notice:

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4420&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

English translation by 화니:

We try to pass along a request.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

As mentioned earlier, we were going to support Rain by providing the items he needs

immediately after he was deployed at an unit where he officially serves in the army.

But the Rainy Entertainment side has asked us to hold on, and we're waiting to hear from

the side. It's natural you are wondering why they've asked us to do that, so we'll let you

know soon as we hear from them.

And, we have a special favor to ask of you.

It's just that.. each of you would probably like to express your gratitude to Rain who has

been undergoing military discipline in cold weather, and whose hard work which has made

him the pacemaker among his soldier mates.

However, we ask that you need to refrain from personally contacting him a little bit more,

remembering what he said, "I want to serve in the army in obscurity."

Instead, we hope you'll support causes affiliated with upcoming Cloud fan club event by

stating your invaluable comments.

Thank you.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

[12-09] NTDTV - 環球直擊_RAIN剪髮入伍 國內外上千粉絲送行

11-10-11 NTDTV - 環球直擊_RAIN剪髮入伍 國內外上千粉絲送行

credit : NTDTV.COM //sherrysss @ youtube // vincet @ rain-cloud / ratoka-rainlegend

My link

***Quite a big difference of how he looked during he was enlisted & now that he's inside the base camp. Sigh....................I hope he'll get used to the military life soon. :sweatingbullets:<_<

[12-08] 111207 MBC_Good Day_Enlisted Celebrities+Fashion at Awards Ceremonies

Credit: Edited by scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

My link

11-11-25 Rain picture in bibigo Korea

source : http://twitpic.com/7jeqxm

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, every time I see some photos in bibigo I always think of his upcoming movie. Look at some other cast here - We must admit that beside the leading lady and man roles, there are sidekick /supporting roles which if played by perfect person would be great additional appeal for a drama/movie. KSS for example in this movie l feel that he’ll be playing an important role for the movie and we also loved how he and RAIN created a deep chemistry and many memorable funny moments in FH. So I’m thrilled when I knew that he will join upcoming RAIN’s movie as the pilot as well. :sweatingbullets:

11-11-17 Rain Graduation Events

SOURCE: http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang/EfGx/327

Credit : YShwarang Daum // rainalu @ Youku // Cap by ratoka @ YT

pt 1

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

***Watching all these video clips again I remember all stories we read during this ceremony. I remember how it was reported that he was eating for 2-hours during that day & consumed (4) boxes of packed-food brought by his families & friends.....Even before we know that RAIN really loves FOOD..............Wondering why RAIN doesn’t gain too much weight when he eats too much, huh? Well, there are people who do not gain weight no matter how much they eat. Maybe he’s one of them. I wish I could be like them. But, there are so many goodies in the world, which are yummy. Isn’t it that what we like we eat a lot, what we don’t like we don’t eat much. It’s similar to everyone else & maybe RAIN is like this. I remember the time when he suffered from weight issue. Netizens were saying he was swelling up. He has the bod and he has the fast metabolism. Aish………..some people have everything. Life really isn’t fair – hehehe. :lol:

[Pic]11-12-09 Rain TOPSTARNEWS Korean Magazine ( Vol.1&2 December 2011)

2011-12-09

credit as tagged // sherrysss @ raincloudhk//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I can't wait for the day, when Rain gets back from the army and has his first big magazine feature. :)

Thanks for sharing!

***Quite a big difference of how he looked during he was enlisted & now that he's inside the base camp. Sigh....................I hope he'll get used to the military life soon. :sweatingbullets:<_<

[12-08] 111207 MBC_Good Day_Enlisted Celebrities+Fashion at Awards Ceremonies

Credit: Edited by scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

My link

I can't wait for the day, when Rain gets back from the army and has his first big magazine feature. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Hi willenette & bbly, today is the 2nd month anniversary of Rain's enlistment and 2013 is still very far away :mellow: With the announcement that Rainy Entertainment is taking over the materials and informations about Rain, and is going to handle the paperwork related to Rain, including his portrait rights during his military service I wonder why Hana ( @daisybong ) @29rain's sister deleted her Twitter account - as reported by ratoka in her facebook account. I have known as previously reported that Appa Jung founded Rainy Entertainment and it is understandable that Hana is assisting him with the running of Rain's updates and her twits are our best source, so it is really surprising why she did that. I suppose we must respect her reason for said deletion and hope for Rainy Ent's proper management of Rain's current concerns and issues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Adidas Rule The Winter pics

2011-12-11

credit:scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

winter_pc_Page_57%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_58%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_13%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_14%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_38%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_39%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_40%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_12%281%29.jpg

3010539549%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

6224029101%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

6909067513%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

7655784093%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

a-4-1%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

b-3-1%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_62%281%29.jpg

winter_pc_Page_01%281%29.jpg

[Dec-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain mentioned in SBS TV - Star Junior Show_baseball player 'Hong Seong Heun' & his two small children.

-Aired on 10 Dec.2011 -

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmvzcz_111210_people

- Rain part -

0:22

'Hong Howa Ri' : Hello, my name is 'Hong Howa Ri' from Busan and I'm 7 years old.

0:27

'Hong Howa Cheol' : Hello, I'm 'Hong Howa Cheol' from Busan and 4 years old.

0:45~0:47

'Hong Howa Ri' : My dad is more popular than Bi oppa (Rian) in Busan.

0:52

MC : Can you demonstrate for us how your dad usually makes motions?

0:55

She is probably baseball player's daughter.

1:20

Pro baseball team Lotte Giant's star player 'Hong Seung Hen' has got over 1,500 hits, having an aggregate batting average of over 0.3 four years in a row.

1:33

MC : 'Hong Seung Huen' is known to be a charismatic player at a stadium.

I want to know what your dad is like at home.

1:36~1:41

'Hong Howa Ri' : He often takes away my younger brother 'Howa Cheol's cookies and eats up all of them. So 'Howa Cheol' yells at him whenever he does, "Off with you! Go to the baseball game!"

1:47

MC : When do you think your dad looks his best?

1:50

'Hong Howa Ri' : That is when he celebrates himself raising his hand like this after he hits a homerun.

1:56

MC : Did he wave in the direction of where 'Howa Ri' was?

'Hong Howa Ri' : Yes.

'Hong Howa Ri' : (towards the) sky!

2:04

'Hong Howa Ri' : And, he looks his best when he does Rainism dance.

Credit to DC // http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmvzcz_111210_people

English translation by rain bird.

[Dec-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain in Busan city attending Busan International Film Festival_from baseball player 'Hong Seung Heun's wife's Twitter.

- Rain was in Busan city attending Busan International Film Festival at that time (10~13th October 2011) and found Mr and Mrs Hong (Seung Heun) there. -

1_%281%29.jpg

아이구~~~형한테 이쁜 짓하는것좀 봐요!

Oh my~~ Look at the gentle loving gesture of Rain to his hyung (my husband) !

늘 느끼지만, 다정하고, 멋있고, 형~형~누나~누나~그런 살가운 니가 우린 넘 이쁘단다.

Always thinking that Rain is so cool, we can always sense Rain trying to be affectionate to us while calling us by the title, hyung~hyung~nuna~nuna~ We are deeply moved by his affection towards us.

2%285%29.jpg

이쁜 짓도 곧잘하는 지후니

Ji Hoony (Rain) who often does things that strike on our mind.

어우~~오늘 차에서 내릴때 다른때보다 더 멋져 보였어 ㅎㅎ

Wow~~Rain looked more handsome than ever when he got out of his car today..haha..

3%285%29.jpg

니가 퍼주니까,,,매운탕이 더 맛있더라 ㅋㅋㅋ

It seemed to taste better, since Rain ladled Maeuntang (spicy seafood stew) into a bowl for us...kekeke..

해운댈 와두, 우리보다 더 잘다니고, 더 여유로운 지후니,

니가 델꼬 하는데는 다 맛있어.

아마도,,, 너니까 주방장들이 더 맛나게 해주는게 아닐까 싶다.

니가 퍼주는 것도, 오늘이 마지막일 듯 싶구나 ㅠㅠㅠ

Rain who got around more often than us and was more leisurely than we were even in Busan's Haeundae beach.

Any food served in any restaurant he took us, appealed to our palate.

Maybe, every chef was more concerned with cooking the food because of Rain, a very prominent guest.

I'm so sad at the thought that today is likely to be his last day of ladling the stew for us..ㅠㅠㅠ.

Credit to DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=317033&page=1&bbs=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Update)

a3.PNG

영화 참석차 온 지후니

Jihoony (Rain) who came to Busan for a film festival.

늘 제일 첫마딘"화리는?"

누나가 잘 키우고 있을께.

"아이~가야되는 거야~"라고 씩씩하게 말하는 지후니가 더 마음 쓰였던 하루.

약속했던거처럼 통닭이랑 우승반지 들구 꼭 갈수있도록 할께.

His first words were always, "How's Howari (her daughter) doing?"

I'll raise her (Howari) well..

It was a day when he briskly said "Aah~I must enter the military now", but I was rather worried about him.

We'll make an effort to win a championship ring the winning team will be presented with, and we're going to visit Rain who is in the army with roast chicken and the ring in hand as we promised.

(** Hong Seung Heun is a pro baseball player)

Credit to DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=317033&page=1&bbs= // as tagged.

Hi willenette & bbly, today is the 2nd month anniversary of Rain's enlistment and 2013 is still very far away :mellow: With the announcement that Rainy Entertainment is taking over the materials and informations about Rain, and is going to handle the paperwork related to Rain, including his portrait rights during his military service I wonder why Hana ( @daisybong ) @29rain's sister deleted her Twitter account - as reported by ratoka in her facebook account. I have known as previously reported that Appa Jung founded Rainy Entertainment and it is understandable that Hana is assisting him with the running of Rain's updates and her twits are our best source, so it is really surprising why she did that. I suppose we must respect her reason for said deletion and hope for Rainy Ent's proper management of Rain's current concerns and issues.

2011-12-11

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Really? I didn't know she deleted her tweets. Do we know that it has something to do with Rainy Entertainment and the picture rights? Did Hana give any explanation?

Yes, it's been now 2 months that our man entered the military. I thought the time will fly away but unfortunately I was wrong. I have the feeling that it has been like 6 months that he is gone, but it was only 2 months. I am sure once we are in 2012, the time will pass much faster.

Thank you soooo much for the adidas pictures! Very yummy our man. blush.gif

[Dec-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain in Busan city attending Busan International Film Festival_from baseball player 'Hong Seung Heun's wife's Twitter.

- Rain was in Busan city attending Busan International Film Festival at that time (10~13th October 2011) and found Mr and Mrs Hong (Seung Heun) there. -

*quoted image*

아이구~~~형한테 이쁜 짓하는것좀 봐요!

Oh my~~ Look at the gentle loving gesture of Rain to his hyung (my husband) !

늘 느끼지만, 다정하고, 멋있고, 형~형~누나~누나~그런 살가운 니가 우린 넘 이쁘단다.

Always thinking that Rain is so cool, we can always sense Rain trying to be affectionate to us while calling us by the title, hyung~hyung~nuna~nuna~ We are deeply moved by his affection towards us.

*quoted image*

이쁜 짓도 곧잘하는 지후니

Ji Hoony (Rain) who often does things that strike on our mind.

어우~~오늘 차에서 내릴때 다른때보다 더 멋져 보였어 ㅎㅎ

Wow~~Rain looked more handsome than ever when he got out of his car today..haha..

*quoted image*

니가 퍼주니까,,,매운탕이 더 맛있더라 ㅋㅋㅋ

It seemed to taste better, since Rain ladled Maeuntang (spicy seafood stew) into a bowl for us...kekeke..

해운댈 와두, 우리보다 더 잘다니고, 더 여유로운 지후니,

니가 델꼬 하는데는 다 맛있어.

아마도,,, 너니까 주방장들이 더 맛나게 해주는게 아닐까 싶다.

니가 퍼주는 것도, 오늘이 마지막일 듯 싶구나 ㅠㅠㅠ

Rain who got around more often than us and was more leisurely than we were even in Busan's Haeundae beach.

Any food served in any restaurant he took us, appealed to our palate.

Maybe, every chef was more concerned with cooking the food because of Rain, a very prominent guest.

I'm so sad at the thought that today is likely to be his last day of ladling the stew for us..ㅠㅠㅠ.

Credit to DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=317033&page=1&bbs=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Update)

*quoted image*

영화 참석차 온 지후니

Jihoony (Rain) who came to Busan for a film festival.

늘 제일 첫마딘"화리는?"

누나가 잘 키우고 있을께.

"아이~가야되는 거야~"라고 씩씩하게 말하는 지후니가 더 마음 쓰였던 하루.

약속했던거처럼 통닭이랑 우승반지 들구 꼭 갈수있도록 할께.

His first words were always, "How's Howari (her daughter) doing?"

I'll raise her (Howari) well..

It was a day when he briskly said "Aah~I must enter the military now", but I was rather worried about him.

We'll make an effort to win a championship ring the winning team will be presented with, and we're going to visit Rain who is in the army with roast chicken and the ring in hand as we promised.

(** Hong Seung Heun is a pro baseball player)

Credit to DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=317033&page=1&bbs= // as tagged.

Rain seems to have really a nice friendship with this couple. And may I say, that Rain looks absolutely gorgeous in his white t, with the black vest, his hair, everything is perfect. And he looks so cool why being on the phone.

Really? I didn't know she deleted her tweets. Do we know that it has something to do with Rainy Entertainment and the picture rights? Did Hana give any explanation?

Yes, it's been now 2 months that our man entered the military. I thought the time will fly away but unfortunately I was wrong. I have the feeling that it has been like 6 months that he is gone, but it was only 2 months. I am sure once we are in 2012, the time will pass much faster.

Thank you soooo much for the adidas pictures! Very yummy our man. blush.gif

bbly, sorry, no explanation or reason was given why Hana deleted her twitter account, it was just mentioned by ratoka at facebook. :rolleyes::unsure:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12-11] 11-12-11 MBC - Section TV_Mention Rain

11-12-11 MBC - Section TV_Mention Rain

credit : ratoka @ YT@RAINLEGEND

2011-12-11

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, I heard Hana's deleting her twitter account last week yet but I was still awaiting for more confirmation about this since I took it as rumor the 1st time I heard it................... But, I'm really surprised why she did it..............Thanks for posting more Adidas photos - nice & cool! :sweatingbullets:

[Dec-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with Ronnie Yang. (from Ronnie Yang's Twitter)

간만에 옛 생각.. 추울텐데 건강하게 지내고 있길..

It has been a long time since I reminisced.

I hope he (Rain) stays healthy in cold weather.

Source : @noniboy23 twitter http://pic.twitter.com/7XNTtcyd

yang.JPG

[De-12-2011] Rain is to officially serve in the military as a teaching assistant at a recruit training center belonging to the 5th Division from today.

1323655525714.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon) is to officially serve in the military as a teaching assistant at a recruit training center belonging to the 5th Division beginning on the 12th of this month.

Rain has received his military basic training and executive education based on a core technology for the battle that includes special qualification and firing exercise at a boot camp during the past three weeks.

Before this, 19 of 20 and 10 of 10 targets went down before his shooting during a day and night rifle drill, respectively, so he received a perfect score in the test and made it to the top 3. For his high grades, he even received a citation signed by the divisional commander.

Meanwhile, Rain is going to have a job training recruits who have just entered the military. He is expected to serve in the army for about 21 months, and will retire from the army on 10 July 2013.

Credit to EXPO news http://news.nate.com/view/20111212n10898

2011-12-11

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, Time flies so fast, dear - & RAIN had finished his (8) week training already & already started his military service now. Sigh...........2013 is still so far away.............But, I don’t think RAIN signs up with new Agency other than his Rainy Entertainment when he discharged from the military on 2013. About these Adidas photos, RAIN can sell anything & it would be sold out due to his popularity. The man will be a success to model anything. :sweatingbullets:

I feel so sad & bad that Hana is deleting his Twitter account now. Now, we could just rely on Daddy Jung's update..... Wondering how’s his ankle right now, huh? What about his health condition? I hope everything goes well for him! Was his ankle injury recovered already? Wondering also if the cast has been put on? Although it’s not a severe injury I just hope it didn’t affect his ability to walk. I hope he doesn't push himself too much because it can easily turn into something worse.... I hope he’s alright now because ankle injury doesn’t go away quickly. I hope he’ll be more careful! Take Care, RAIN & stay healthy! <_<

Drought in most of his sites are creeping in already.......................I hope we could get to hear about him. This is the reason why I hated his going into military service. I don’t want RAIN’s popularity to burst like a bubble. I don’t want it to ever going away. Sometimes I’m worried that it could suddenly disappear like bubbles popping after MS but I’m very sure that Clouds are going to transform the bubbles into soap, and solidify so it can’t pop. I’m sure his popularity is still on the rise when the time comes! I’m sure he will try harder to become better than right now. <_<

[past article] Rain paid tribute to JYP as they parted ways.

Credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

2007052561015%5F0.jpg

The Chosun Ilbo 5/25/2007 —

Rain Pays Tribute to Outgoing Manager

The K-pop superstar Rain has paid tribute to the role of his manager Park Jin-young in his stellar rise. Park “taught me to fish instead of how to eat fish. He taught me many things, including how to sing, but he always stressed the importance of standing on my own feet,” Rain told reporters.

Dressed in pink dress shirt and black suit, Rain was discussing the end of his contract with Park’s management agency JYP at a press conference before a concert at Japan's Tokyo Dome. Park “has taken care of me with great sincerity over the last few years. I thought I’d better give him some space,” Rain said. The singer will decide where to turn next once his world tour ends in June. He may either move to another management firm or set up his own independent company.

Rain is the first Korean pop singer to perform at the Tokyo Dome, which seats some 43,000. The concert has been thoroughly prepared, he said. “Stage equipment weighing more than 100 tons is used in the show. When the Japanese production suggested a concert at the Tokyo Dome, I actually doubted whether I could do it. I’ve heard many top Japanese artists played with less than half the seats filled at the Dome. I confess I was relieved that tickets have sold well.” Rain’s world tour started last October and is nearing the end. “The world tour was a great opportunity for me to test my shortcomings and transcend my limitations before entering the U.S. market,” he added.

2007041961012%5F0.jpg

Asked about the recent parody of his music video on the popular U.S. satirical show “The Colbert Report,” Rain said it was an honor. “I’ve watched the program. I was surprised when I saw the show host imitating my music video. He chooses only world-class celebrities as his topic.” Rain was in good company: Madonna, Michael Jackson and Lindsay Lohan were also parodied on the show.

Recently, Rain got a foot in the door in Hollywood by being cast in a supporting role in "Speed Racer." “I met the Wachowski brothers, who created ‘The Matrix’, and I decided to play the role. To become a top star in Hollywood, I think it’s important to build a career by taking each step cautiously. This role is like a miracle for someone who doesn’t speak English very well.”

But Rain still shows great passion for music. “I’ve been writing down my ideas about music since I was a trainee. When I have more confidence in my music, I’d like to become a producer.”

He gives credit to Park for getting him where he is today. “If Park hadn’t made songs for me, I wouldn’t be here. I was lucky to work with Park. I am happy with every step I’ve been through.” So what drives him? “I want to win the war against myself, because if I fall, hundreds of staff working with me would stumble.”

willenette, I am encountering the same trouble in posting, I hope you understand.

anjjo, Time flies so fast, dear - & RAIN had finished his (8) week training already & already started his military service now. Sigh...........2013 is still so far away.............But, I don’t think RAIN signs up with new Agency other than his Rainy Entertainment when he discharged from the military on 2013. About these Adidas photos, RAIN can sell anything & it would be sold out due to his popularity. The man will be a success to model anything. :sweatingbullets:

I feel so sad & bad that Hana is deleting his Twitter account now. Now, we could just rely on Daddy Jung's update..... Wondering how’s his ankle right now, huh? What about his health condition? I hope everything goes well for him! Was his ankle injury recovered already? Wondering also if the cast has been put on? Although it’s not a severe injury I just hope it didn’t affect his ability to walk. I hope he doesn't push himself too much because it can easily turn into something worse.... I hope he’s alright now because ankle injury doesn’t go away quickly. I hope he’ll be more careful! Take Care, RAIN & stay healthy! <_<

Drought in most of his sites are creeping in already.......................I hope we could get to hear about him. This is the reason why I hated his going into military service. I don’t want RAIN’s popularity to burst like a bubble. I don’t want it to ever going away. Sometimes I’m worried that it could suddenly disappear like bubbles popping after MS but I’m very sure that Clouds are going to transform the bubbles into soap, and solidify so it can’t pop. I’m sure his popularity is still > The address where you can send Rain gifts & If you have any questions about Rain.

(Update)

Hello. this is Rainy Entertainment.

If you send Rain gifts in future, please send them on to the following address.

Your mails (including gifts) will be delivered to his house or an unit where he serves immediately if we (Rainy Entertainment) receive them.

Rainy Entertainment address :

서울시 강남구 청담동 121-28 1층 (주)레이니엔터테인먼트

Seoul, South Korea.

Rainy Entertainment English address :

To Rainy Entertainment, Inc.

The 1st floor, 121-28 Cheongdam-dong, Kangnam-gu

Zip code : 135-955

Seoul, South Korea.

Also, if you have any questions related to Rain, please e-mail : rainyent@gmail.com

We'll check those emails and try to reflect your opinions.

Since we are understaffed, it is impossible to answer phones.

# Regarding the delivery of mailings to an unit where Rain serves :

We'll notify you until December 21st after going over the matter with Rain.

Until the final decision is announced, you should consider postponing sending your mails to Rain,

or we'll deliver those mails to his house or an unit where he serves if you forward your mails to the address of Rainy Entertainment.

Credit to http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?bSeq=523