Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

The way it seems, this movie seems to be almost confirmed with Rain, don't know why! And now reading those details, I am still not very excited about it and hope I will be totally wrong in my feeling about this.

And regarding another Hollywood movie, that will be a remake of a Bruce Lee movie, meaing again something with martial arts, I have 3 words: NO THANK YOU! <_<

bbly, you read my mind. JJH, no more action/martial art film, please.

I would prefer him to do a character oriented role. It does not have to be a Hollywood film because Hollywood film always stereotype Asian men as the Kungfu boy or quiet. He will not be able to expand his acting capability if he keeps on getting these type of role. It would be better if he takes roles that do not require him to strip, show his muscle, look good or wear pretty clothes. Then, the audience would be able to appreciate his skills rather than his beautiful physique..... like when he wins Daesang for the role in I'm a cyborg, but that's okay, I feel that people acknowledge him as JJH rather than Rain at that time.

Rain at Fugitive

2010-12-27

600663a0b9b87578ab8c9627c567c99f.gif

45fad2f7f50dbdd7f42e675a4d943db6.png

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

-------------------------------------

Nature Republic ad in Ceci (Dec 2010)

scorpiola 2010-12-26 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Scorpiola

DSCN2382_copy2%281%29.jpg

DSCN2385_copy1%281%29.jpg

------------------------------------

[27-Dec-10][allkpop]JYP becomes J.Tune’s biggest shareholder

allkpop.jpg

On December 27th, JYP Entertainment announced, ‘JYP Entertainment and its employees have become the biggest shareholder of J.Tune Entertainment via third party shares allotment.‘

JYPE continued, ‘Some time ago, J.Tunes’ talent Rain approached JYPE producer Park Jin Young with a proposal. Until he joins the army next year, Rain will focus solely on his singing and acting activities. He has requested that JYPE be in charge of his company’s management.‘

Both sides revealed, ‘JYPE’s shareholders had the same suggestion as Rain’s, and the proposal was completed after the review.’

JYPE expressed, ‘In the future, Rain will be able to freely and actively promote himself with the best support behind him. In the last three years, Rain has gained a lot of experience, and we plan to create a strong and positive synergy.‘

Source: Sports Today via Nate //allkpop

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

---------------------------------------

Runaway (Fugitive) portion only -

2010 Editors’ Picks [Year In Review, Part 5]

by javabeans | December 26, 2010

picks1.jpg

Here we are, Part 5!

As girlfriday said in her review, I’d also like to thank guest bloggers Dahee Fanel and thunderbolt for participating in this year’s year-in-review roundup. A particular thank-you goes out to GF herself for being so game to jump into this whole world of crazy with me, and I think you’ll all agree when I say that Dramabeans is better for her addition to it. I never fail to get a huge kick out of her wicked humor, or for Dahee’s frank and bold insights, or thundie’s thoughtful eloquence. We don’t always agree, but that’s exactly why I love hearing the differing points of views.

Most of all, thanks to the DB readership — that means you! — who have been so supportive, vibrant, and often laugh-out-loud funny. We don’t take you guys for granted, rest assured, and are honored by the community you’ve built here. It’s like a second home, which sounds like a metaphor but actually isn’t because with all the hours I spend here, it really IS one.

xxx xxx xxx

2010 Editors’ Picks

BEST ACTOR

Rain, Runaway Plan B

pick_run1.jpg

javabeans: Most acting awards — Western, Asian, or otherwise — tend to use dramatic acting as the default, but I credit Rain’s performance in Runaway Plan B to his comedic skills as much as his dramatic ones. While I didn’t always love his character’s cheesetastic flirt mode, I really believed in Ji-woo’s integrity as a person underneath the frivolous jokester exterior, even when his partner, Lee Na-young, wasn’t so sure. Playing a cocky lothario who uses laughter as a coping mechanism, Rain managed to weave together Ji-woo’s glib humor and serious intensity into an intricate net, then switched back and forth between the two with ease and, more importantly, emotional credibility. Also? Dude can fight.

Honorable Mention: Hyun Bin (Secret Garden), Park Yong-woo (Jejoongwon)

BEST ACTION AND/OR THRILLER SERIES

Runaway Plan B

pick_run2.jpg

javabeans: It comes as no surprise, then, that the same writer-director-production team that did Chuno also brought us Runaway Plan B. Runaway’s action sequences were plentiful and creative, and to make up for their excess (lots of running without enough plot movement made for some repetitive episodes early on), the drama gave us a cornucopia of innovative fighting methods and backdrops — in cars, on high-rises, onto trains, among crowds, underwater. Initially played for slick entertainment, we soon got to see the emotional undercurrent driving the best fight scenes, which revolved around a wrongly accused Ji-woo struggling to prove his innocence, against the cop who was at first convinced of his guilt and then came around as grudging ally. Then the goofiness stepped aside to up the stakes and allow real danger to befall our underdog Casanova, making for a fun, sometimes silly, sometimes intense thrill ride.

Source:dramabeans

--------------------------------

JYPE Becomes Largest Shareholder Of JTune Entertainment

Posted on 26. Dec, 2010

jyprain.jpg

Park JinYoung had Rain have reunited as business partners.

On the 27th, it was revealed by JYP Entertainment that with the allocation of JYP Entertainment’s staff, they became the largest shareholders of JTune Entertainment.

According to JYPE, “Recently, JTune Entertainment’s singer/actor Rain suggested and discussed this with JYPE’s producer, Park JinYoung.”

They continued, “Rain stated that he wanted to focus on singing and acting as a celebrity before his enlistment. He requested that JYP Entertainment be in charge of any of his business matters.”

JYPE came to an agreement after further discussions to Rain’s proposal, and have become the largest shareholders of the company.

JYP will help Rain to be able to be active as a celebrity. They are also planning on taking advantage of their past 3-year relationship to create a synergy effect for his future activities.

Source: Lee Uhn Hyuk @newsen.com

Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

[Dec-27-2010] Rain works in partnership with JYP.

st_1293403921_290388281_0.jpg

JYP Rain

According to JYP Entertainment, "Singer and actor Rain belonging to J.Tune Entertainment recently requested JYP Entertainment to take charge of J.Tune Entertainment by saying "I want to concentrate only on entertainment work as a singer and actor before joining the army". After that, JYP Entertainment shareholders also approached Rain with the same proposal, so 'Preemptive Right' to J.Tune Entertainment has been given to JYP Entertainment through 'Allotment To The Third Party'

Adding, "We'll give the best support possible to Rain to be busy doing entertainment work more freely, and "the alliance between the two companies will generate a significant synergy effect, combined with Rain's accumulated experience of the last three years and the know-how from the existing company system."

<Update>

When one of Rain's fans just called Rain's agent 'J.Tune Entertainment' to check on who'll be in charge of Rain's management, they answered, "J.Tune Entertainment will be charge of his management."

It is said that J.Tune Entertainment is just strategically entering into an alliance with JYP Entertainment.

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=286919&page=1&bbs=

credit to Sports Today http://news.nate.com/view/20101227n02630

Brief translation by rain bird.

bbly, you read my mind. JJH, no more action/martial art film, please.

I would prefer him to do a character oriented role. It does not have to be a Hollywood film because Hollywood film always stereotype Asian men as the Kungfu boy or quiet. He will not be able to expand his acting capability if he keeps on getting these type of role. It would be better if he takes roles that do not require him to strip, show his muscle, look good or wear pretty clothes. Then, the audience would be able to appreciate his skills rather than his beautiful physique..... like when he wins Daesang for the role in I'm a cyborg, but that's okay, I feel that people acknowledge him as JJH rather than Rain at that time.

And you speak totally my mind ezy!! No matter what, Asian actors just get stereotypes in US and that is fact! I rather see him too in a character role, where he preferably looks totally unactrattive but giving a power-house performance as an actor. Cyborg is such a good example of a smart pick for a role!

Nature Republic ad in Ceci (Dec 2010)

scorpiola 2010-12-26 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Scorpiola

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The pictures of NR look really beautiful! Thank you anjjo for sharing!

Who do South Koreans View as the Most Distinguished Talents of 2010?

27. Dec, 2010

most-distinguished-talents-2010.jpg

Top research company Gallup Korea recently released an annual survey to determine who South Koreans believed to be the most distinguished talents in the country.

The results, while mostly made up of veteran celebrities, does have a few relatively new talents, including singer and actor Lee Seunggi. After surveying over 1700 people over the age of 13, the results are as follows:

1.) Go Hyunjung

2.) Lee Beomsoo

3.) Kim Namjoo

4.) Kwon Sangwoo

5.) Hyun Bin

6.) Rain

7.) Lee Seunggi

8.) Jung Bosuk

9.) Go Dooshim

10.) Lee Sunjae

Who tops your list of most distinguished talents in Korea this year?

Source: BNT News + DCLSG

Written by: shadesofgrey@kpoplive.com

-----------------------------------------

Rain Lotte DFS January 2011 Wallpaper

by ratoka 2010-12-28 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

source: lottedfs

a1%2821%29.jpg

a2%2820%29.jpg

a3%2815%29.jpg

a4%2815%29.jpg

a5%2811%29.jpg

a6%2811%29.jpg

--------------------------------

[Dec-28-2010] <notice from rainjihon> Rain's message _Hi, this is 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain)

http://www.rain-eu.

안녕하세요^^ 정지훈입니다.

이번 겨울은 유난히도 추운 것 같네요.. 12월 한파로는 30년 만에 가장 추운 크리스마스였답니다.

꼭! 옷 따뜻하게 챙겨 입으시고 건강 유의하시기 바랍니다

오늘 이렇게 인사드리는 것은 다름이아니라 최근 공개된 진영형과의 의기투합에 대해 말씀드리기 위해서 입니다.

서로 파트너로써 최고의 시너지 효과를 기대하겠다는 단순 파트너로써의 전략제휴일 뿐

제가 JYP소속이 되는것은 아닙니다.

또한 저는 제이튠엔터테이먼트의 소속 연예인일뿐 회사와 관련된 어떠한 지분도 없으며,

권리도 행사할수없음을 다시한번 말씀드리는 바입니다.

이에 오해하시는 분들이 없기를 바랍니다.

또 이렇게 제가 진영형과 의기투합하게 된 이유는 진영형과 여러가지를 논의한 결과

군대 입대하기 전까지 다양한 새로운 모습을 보여드릴 수 있다는 것,

그리고 10년전 진영형과 만나 비라는 이름으로 시작했으니 입대 전 끝맺음도 형과함께하는것이 서로에게는 뜻깊은 일이라 생각했기때문입니다.

그동안 비 라는 이름에 20대의 10년 전부를 바친것 같습니다.

그 오랜시간 동안 저를 사랑해주신 모든 분들께 정말 감사드리고

이제 2011년이네요.. 30대를 시작하는 저에게 또 다른 세상이 열릴것이라는 기대와 설레임으로 가득합니다

오랜만에 스승님과 함께 뜻을 모은만큼 여러분들께 어떤 모습을 보여드릴수 있을지 저도 기대가 많고 또 너무나 설레입니다

팬 여러분들께는 최고의 쇼로 화답하겠습니다

많이 기대해주시고 늘 응원 부탁드립니다

추운데 건강 조심하시길 바랍니다

늘 고맙습니다 ^^

새해 복 많이 받으세여~

정지훈 올림

<Revised>

Hi ^^, this is 'Jung Ji Hoon'.(Rain)

I think it is exceptionally cold this winter.

The weather forecast said we had the coldest Christmas in thirty years, in terms of December's cold wave.

Please be sure to wrap up warmly, and take care of your health.

It's just that, I'd like to tell you about my working hand in glove with JYP, a bunch of news relating to this issue has recently been released.

I'm not to be affiliated with 'JYP Entertainment' (Rain's former agent), but to be just strategically entering into an alliance with the company where the alliance between the two will generate a significant synergy effect, from just a partner.

Also, I'm just attached to 'J.Tune Entertainment' (Rain's current agent), I don't have any share in the company.

Just a reminder, I can't exercise my right in the company.

So I don't want there to be any misunderstanding.

The reason why I've come to work hand in glove with JYP after consulting with him on that matter, is that I think I can show my new different looks and in terms of participating with him in my first and end, it would be meaningful for us to be with each other during the period before my joining the army, as I met JYP 10 years ago and began working with him under the name, Bi (Rain)

I think I've devoted full time to pursuing my goal of becoming known as Bi in my 20s over the past decade.

I'd like to thank those of you who have loved me.

Soon, the year 2011 will dawn.

I'm all aflutter in anticipation of another new world which will open at the beginning of my 30s.

And, I'm looking forward to how I can do much better for you, as JYP and I have decided to work together in a long time.

My best performance will be shown in return for your love.

Please look forward to my show, and always support me.

Please take good care of yourself in this cold whether.

Thank you always ^^

Happy New Year~

To my fans with best wishes from 'Jung Ji Hoon'.

http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/fromrain_view.php?page=1&No=13&bSeq=472

English translation by rain bird.

------------------------------

Who will enlist in 2011?

December 28, 2010

rain_20101115.jpg?w=210&h=300

The new year is right around the corner, and already the military has marked their targets for 2011 enlistment.

Rain is expected to serve his mandatory military service in late 2011. While he is away, Rain is already making plans with JYP to “take care” of his management company, J-Tune (boy group MBLAQ). 2PM’s Taecyeon, who is cast in the upcoming JYP-Bae Yong-joon produced teen drama, “Dream High,” will probably try to postpone his service. However, an initial body exam revealed that there may be problems with his physical condition. Despite the revelation, Taecyeon insists that he will enter the military and serve his country. Also, Hyun Bin, star of the hit drama, “Secret Garden” will be sent away for 2 years in March along with Lee Teuk of Super Junior fame in 2011.

Fr.:popseoul

There are again quite a lot of stars who will serve next year! I hope all of them will return safely and healthy after 2 years to their beloved ones.

Can someone please explain me the purpose of the Reputation-function? Don't misunderstand me, I am not questioning it but wondering if some members know really what purprose it has. Lately I see that some members (me sometime too) get minus points for a regualar post where there is no offense or whatever, so I don't get it really. Thank you!

There are again quite a lot of stars who will serve next year! I hope all of them will return safely and healthy after 2 years to their beloved ones.

Can someone please explain me the purpose of the Reputation-function? Don't misunderstand me, I am not questioning it but wondering if some members know really what purprose it has. Lately I see that some members (me sometime too) get minus points for a regualar post where there is no offense or whatever, so I don't get it really. Thank you!

I guess it is a rating on how useful your posting by the people browsing the drama/music thread. Some people really dislike one-line post like "thank you for posting this" or "I love this drama/photo", as they thought it was only a waste of resources (?? not sure what it meant by that). They prefer informative or thoughtful/longer comments. Once in a while, when I saw minus points for some people's post, I just neutralize it. LOL. I find there is nothing wrong with expressing gratitude with a short comment. What important is the sincerity, isn't it?

I guess it is a rating on how useful your posting by the people browsing the drama/music thread. Some people really dislike one-line post like "thank you for posting this" or "I love this drama/photo", as they thought it was only a waste of resources (?? not sure what it meant by that). They prefer informative or thoughtful/longer comments. Once in a while, when I saw minus points for some people's post, I just neutralize it. LOL. I find there is nothing wrong with expressing gratitude with a short comment. What important is the sincerity, isn't it?

Hi ezy85 , thanks for the info. I really don't know about this until bbly's inquiry. It's so nice of you to neutralize some fans' posts coz I believe that all who share in the threads exert their efforts genuinely and wholeheartedly. Happy New Year to you! :D

---------------------------------

10-12-28 Baekga mention Rain @ SBS Strong heart show

ratoka 2010-12-29 rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: tudou // re-up ratoka @ youtube

10122904488c2de8a10e163119.jpg

------------------------------

Koyote’s Baekga reveals that Rain cried for him in the hospital

December 28, 2010

20101228_baekgarain.jpg

Koyote’s rapper Baekga was unfortunately diagnosed with brain tumor around a year ago. Thankfully, his surgery was a success and it finally seems that he has recovered, as he made an appearance on SBS’s Strong Heart.

On this week’s episode, he revealed a heartwarming story about his close friend Rain.

He stated, “I’m close with Rain and while I was ill, he was having a concert in another country. I didn’t call him because I thought he would be worried. After hearing about the news, he visited my house. Rain is a strong and vicious friend, the last time I saw him cry was eight years ago when he was talking about his mother. When I told him that I was sick, he started crying with his mouth shut. At the time, he told me that he would always be with me at the hospital whenever he had no oversea concerts and that my surgery would go well. He really did stay at the hospital everyday, which became a big source of strength for me.

I never thought of getting cancer or a tumor. I considered it as something that would never happen to me, and I was scared. For two weeks, I cried by myself at home and I had no idea how to handle the situation. I went to my parents and tried to be strong about the matter but after seeing their faces, I was the one who ended up crying first.

Even at the moment, I don’t have much of a left brain. The tumor grew past the skull and the scalp so the bone was cut and replaced with things that are not mine. I was left with a huge scar so I couldn’t even look at the mirror. I thought to myself, ‘Why me?’ I thought I lived being kind to others but such an incident brought me down.

But the important thing is the fact that a person like me overcame it, which means everybody out there can do it as well.”

The studio was overwhelmed with emotion, including Baekga himself, who showed some tears.

Source + Photo: Newsen

Fr.:allkpop

Rain to Enter Army Next Yr, 'Time of Self-Reflection'

[2010-12-29]

Singer and actor Rain says he will begin his military service next year. Rain was the guest of the "guerilla date" corner with celebrities on KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Weekly" Saturday.

784_2090_l.jpg

Rain said he will enter the Army in the latter part of next year, saying, "The military service period will be a time of rest to me. I don't feel pressured. Rather, I believe it will serve me well. It will be a time to reflect on myself. My singing and dancing skills will decrease I suppose. I'll work harder to make it up when I finish the service."

Rain is known to be an extremely hardworking musician and actor.

In this guerrilla date, Rain met with fans in Seoul's Hongik University area and gave them concert tickets as a Christmas gift.

Source:KBS Global Ent. News

Thank you ezy for explaining! Well, I got even a minus point for posts which arent one-liners. If people don't like what is said, then they should say it openly or ignore it, sorry! I am like you, if neutralize too the minus points when I see some looool!

Rain to Enter Army Next Yr, 'Time of Self-Reflection'

[2010-12-29]

Singer and actor Rain says he will begin his military service next year. Rain was the guest of the "guerilla date" corner with celebrities on KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Weekly" Saturday.

*quoted image*

Rain said he will enter the Army in the latter part of next year, saying, "The military service period will be a time of rest to me. I don't feel pressured. Rather, I believe it will serve me well. It will be a time to reflect on myself. My singing and dancing skills will decrease I suppose. I'll work harder to make it up when I finish the service."

Rain is known to be an extremely hardworking musician and actor.

In this guerrilla date, Rain met with fans in Seoul's Hongik University area and gave them concert tickets as a Christmas gift.

Source:KBS Global Ent. News

I am happy that Rain thinks like this about MS! I hope it will be good for him and I don't believe his singing or dancing will decrease a lot, and even yes, he will be after practicing even better!

Rain Lottedfs picture

2010-12-30

credit: sizuku219

1012290910b58c40a234823269.jpg

--------------------------------------

Rain Lotte DFS new event

source: lotte

1012290914f47d485a164105fe.jpg

-------------------------------------

J. Tune Entertainment merges with JYP Entertainment

December 29, 2010

20101230_jype_jtune_11.jpg

On December 30th, Singer/producer Park Jin Young announced that the name of J. Tune Entertainment will be changed to JYP Entertainment, and that the two companies will be merged.

In a general stockholders meeting (to be held on February 16, 2011), J. Tune Entertainment will be electing Park Jin Young and CEO Jung Wook as members of the Board of Directors.

The current board members, including CEO Kim Yoon Chul, will resign, and the company will officially be absorbed under the ‘JYP Entertainment’ label.

Regarding the name change, representatives of J. Tune Entertainment stated, “Park Jin Young hopes to use the JYP label to bring J. Tune up to its status.”

Additionally, Park Jin Young signed on with J. Tune Entertainment, as explained by representative, “After acquiring shares and taking control of the company, Park Jin Young signed a contract under the agency in order to join forces with Rain and the celebrities within it.”

A representative of JYP Entertainment revealed to Newsen on December 30th, “Park Jin Young has decided to contract with J. Tune. His contract with JYP Entertainment expired back in 2006, and since then, he has not been under any contract.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

---------------------------------

Rain & Baekga

ratoka 2010-12-30 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain & Baekga

From DC

rain%288%29.jpg

rain2%281%29.jpg

Guest angelordevil

Dec-30-2010]The case against Rain accused of being in default of gambling debt to Andrew Kim, is not valid in itself.

The case involving Rain who has fallen under suspicion of being in default of gambling debt of $150,000 to 'Andrew Kim' who was a promoter during Rain's world tour concert in LA, has turned out not to lie in itself.

It has been confirmed that the judges have actually ruled in Rain's favor relating to the compensation claim 'Andrew Kim' has lodged against Rain due to the cancelation of his LA concert in June, 2007.

According to the court ruling in LA, the case by 'Andrew Kim' has been transferred to Korean Commercial Arbitration Board, so it has to be brought only in Korea, which means the case has been decided in favor of Rain. Even so, 'Andrew Kim' filed the same compensation suit against Rain again in 2009.

Consequently, Andrew Kim's another action seeking to urge Rain to pay his gambling debt of $150,000 to him (Andrew Kim) was a repeat of his action in 2009, and he (Andrew Kim) just changed the title by intention.

Rain's lawyer expressed, "Andrew Kim sued against Rain again, removing of a portion of the petition even if the case was already decided against the plaintiff (Andrew Kim). Basically, such a case is not valid."

An official from Rain's agent said, "'All of a sudden, Andrew Kim' charged Rain for discharging his gambling debt to him (Andrew Kim) when he (Andrew Kim) found he was at a disadvantage in the lawsuit. The words, 'Rain's gambling debt', can't be found anywhere in clause # 110 of the original petition in 2009. It is definitely a malicious case."

credit to Nate http://news.nate.com/view/20101230n11700

Brief translation by rain bird.

Rain cleared of embezzlement charges

2%2828%29.jpg

Singer and actor Rain has been cleared of charges of embezzlement, according to the Seoul Central Prosecutors' Office on Thursday.

A fabric manufacturing company had filed a lawsuit against Rain and executives of his agency J.Tune Entertainment in April, saying that they had suffered financial losses due to J.Tune's fashion affiliate J.Tune Creative.

The plaintiff claimed that it invested two billion won in the fashion firm but that Rain and other shareholders of J.Tune Creative embezzled their money by falsely registering the company's stock assets worth 2.5 billion won and claiming Rain's modeling fees worth two billion.

However, prosecutors ruled that it found the fabric company's accusation on J.Tune Creative falsely registering the company's stock assets as false and that Rain's modeling fees of 2.2 billion during three years was not excessive.

Meanwhile, prosecutors indicted two officials at J.Tune for embezzling 900 million won of the firm's money used to acquire a larger stake in the agency.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is considered one of the most successful Korean stars in the entertainment business.

He has lead a popular singing career throughout Asia and has expanded his acting career into Hollywood, appearing in action film "Speed Racer" and martial arts picture "Ninja Assassin" last year.

He had also been the largest shareholder of J.Tune from 2007 until July of this year when he sold off all of his shares in the company and instead recently asked his former trainer and producer Park Jin-young of talenthouse JYP Entertainment to take charge of the agency starting next year.

Reporter : Park Hyun-jun hjunpark@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

credit:pic as tagged@rain-cloud

12-31-2010 Fanmade Rain wallpaper

by ratoka 2010-12-28 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Fanmade Rain wallpaper

credit ; rain fanart blogspot

1%2811%29.jpg

2%2815%29.jpg

3%2814%29.jpg

4%2812%29.jpg

5%2814%29.jpg

6%2811%29.jpg

7%289%29.jpg

8%289%29.jpg

9%289%29.jpg

10%287%29.jpg

11%2811%29.jpg

12%288%29.jpg

13%287%29.jpg

14%284%29.jpg

15%284%29.jpg

16%283%29.jpg

17%282%29.jpg

Guest justblaqcloud

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 FOR ALL MY FELLOW CLOUDS!!!!!

[NEWS]J.Tune moves to JYP, what happens to Rain and MBLAQ?

31124622000_60800010.jpg

JYP Entertainment (hence JYP) is taking steps to a *backdoor listing through Rain's label J.Tune Entertainment (hence J.Tune), which is under KOSDAQ (Korea Securities Dealers Automated Quotation) thus, Rain and MBLAQ's future activities are creating curiosity.

Rain's company J.Tune is to be renamed. JYP has suceeded the managements rights of J.Tune, and JYP staff will also become J.Tune staff. Park Jin Young has made agreements with his staff. JYP will take on a new name.

Through his home page, Rain said, "the union with Park Jin Young is a mere partnership to have the best synergy effect. I am not going to be an artist under the JYP label. There will be no distribution of the share." But the results are that Rain is legally under the JYP label. Rain will be an artist under the changing JYP label.

According to Rain, even though he is to be under JYP, the management of J.Tune will be continued by the original staff of J.Tune. Rain is to be drafted to the ROK Army early next year.

MBLAQ, produced by rain, will continue to be artists under their current label 'J.Tune Camp'. They will not be changing to JYP. MBLAQ was under 'J.Tune Camp', not J.Tune, unrelated to the union between two companies. Rain confirmed, "MBLAQ will continue to be artists under the 'J.Tune Camp' label."

*T/N: backdoor listing - technique used by a company which failed to get listed on an exchange, whereby the company acquires and merges with a company already listed on that exchange.

SOURCE: Nate News

TRANSLATION: euna@AbsoluteMBLAQ

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. ADDITIONAL CREDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Guest hyoseke

Rain Lotte DFS picture

2011-01-01

credit: rainstorm

1012310825daf9aecc4a623aa5.jpg

1012311054383504810c43de4d.jpg

-----------------------------------

31 Dec 2010 - Fancam - Rain Lotte DFS AD

upload: rainpipi

Fancam 1

Fancam 2

Source/credit:Rain Germany/Phoenix

-----------------------------------------

11-01-01 Rain (Bi) pic

credit : kevinra @ twitter

새해첫날을 콘서트와함께 이제는 둘이 합쳐서 60살 ㅋㅋ 뒷풀이는 항상 코기코기 ㅎㅎ 해피뉴이어!!

fri.jpg

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

11-01-01 Rain (Bi) pic

credit : kevinra @ twitter

새해첫날을 콘서트와함께 이제는 둘이 합쳐서 60살 ㅋㅋ 뒷풀이는 항상 코기코기 ㅎㅎ 해피뉴이어!!

*quoted image*

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

Looks like after the concert! Poor guy must have been for sure very hungry after 2 shows. And he did even keep his glasses from the encore part hihihihi.

Did you notice (coincidence or fate?) that as soon as news were out that JYP is merging with JT, that the law suits against Rain were dropped? Does JYP has a "powerful finger" in this <_< ? Ok, forget my blabbering. I still having a "hangover" because of New Year's Eve. :D

Looks like after the concert! Poor guy must have been for sure very hungry after 2 shows. And he did even keep his glasses from the encore part hihihihi.

Did you notice (coincidence or fate?) that as soon as news were out that JYP is merging with JT, that the law suits against Rain were dropped? Does JYP has a "powerful finger" in this <_< ? Ok, forget my blabbering. I still having a "hangover" because of New Year's Eve. :D

He surely was very hungry but I see more bottles than dishes on this table hahahahhahahha

It surely wasn`t a coincidence and you don`t have any illusions because of your hangover ;) The question is did JYP used his powerful finger because Rain - in fact - is his artist now (so he should take care of his damaged image) or was it a bargaining chip in the negotiations concerning the merger between J. Tune and JYP :huh:

Either you believe that Rain and JYP are on really good terms now and Bi trusts JYP, who can manage J. Tune well during his MS and calm other shareholders … or you think that there was some conspiracy behind all of it. Including malicious articles about him this year.

I`m actually trying not to think about the reasons of the merger (even though it should be seen as a takeover; JYP is a parent company to J. Tune). I`m focused on possible advantages of it because this move of Rain was surely discussed for a long time and it might bring benefits on both sides.

I`m currently reading a really great biography and I`m wondering if there will be a time that JJH`s biography will be written?

Something for New Year:

rain_love_song_by_29cell-d353te4.gif

Guest jangahnji

happy new year everyone best wishes for the 2011 ~

(\__/)

(>'.'<)

(")_(")

Santokki

☃❄☃ ❅ ☃❆☆happy new year ☆☃❄☃ ❅ ☃❆