Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

This is what I am asking myself lately: does Rain really know what he is doing? But whatever he will do, we are there for him and we will support him unconditionally!

(…)

Hey, maybe you should say such things more often!!! Then Rain will do it.

bbly, I really hope that his future projects (before his MS) are worth all the risk that he`s taking now…

Should I say such things more often? Ok: Rain come to Germany in May! I will repeat it all the time like mantra and then maybe he will not cancel this show :lol:

Fugitive caps last episode

2010-12-09

51007ca500464e9655c577a7d8ff6b66.jpg

Anjjo, thank you for posting this pic here;-) It`s my background for the whole week now!!!

Rain Wraps Up "Fugitive Plan B"...What's Next?

http://world.kbs.co.kr/src/images/music_news/e_101207_01.jpg

With only one episode left to air for the KBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Fugitive Plan B", Rain made an appearance in Yeouido on December 6th to talk about his experience and what's coming up for the world star.

He said, "Although 'Fugitive' didn't rank too high in terms of viewers' ratings, we did have a diehard fan base. It helped me to see a new side of me as a person and I think it was a drama that gradually earned the recognition of viewers. Although ratings are important, I also think the relationships formed between people and bettering yourself as a human being is important. I want to thank the producer Kwak Jeong-hwan for always greeting me with a smile and supporting me despite the various hardships that popped up during this drama. I'm thankful to Lee Na-young too for giving me strength as her opposite male co-star. She told me that if I let the negative personal issues get to me on set, I'm the one that's losing in the end. Overall, this was a project that allowed me to really look back on myself and my actions."

The filming of "Fugitive" took place while there were allegations of gambling and a significant amount of debt for the singer/actor.

As for what lays ahead for the big star Rain revealed, "The timing worked out for me to shoot one more Hollywood movie and then I'll enlist in the military towards the latter half of next year."

Credit : KBS World

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainment/enter_chart_detail.htm?No=13608

I`m glad that he reached the same conclusions as I did. As PD Kwak said – ratings don`t show how hard the whole crew worked. What`s more it wasn`t a total flop as average ratings were around 14%.

I`m happy that he formed few deep and lasting friendships during the filming. All crew was having a really great time. Our defeats have some reasons … In case of Rain those couple of months surely showed him who around him is his friend. The most important is that he found support in people around him. LNY is a really strong woman with golden heart;-) Here agree with you wilenette and bbly!

Anjjo: I also think that it was a cotton candy :) As bbly said before Jini was talking about it in the car with JiWoo. It seems that she had some happy memories connected with it.

Ok. I`ve watched Special Episode couple of times. Rain was surely fanned by many people;-) I loved seeing sleeping Rain on LJJ shoulder. Don`t know why but my favorite pics of Rain are .. his sleeping pics. While sleeping he looks like a naïve and innocent child :wub:

- I`ve noticed that we haven`t seen many interactions between Rain and LJJ after Philippines and Seoul Press Conference. Hope that this twitter issue ddidn`t affect their relations.

- DH surely has problems with understanding JJH`s sense of humor. He`s always shocked to see his NGs. It`s good that LNY speaks Rain`s language. She crouches when she`s laughing hard :D

vlcsnap-39882.png

vlcsnap-12698.png

vlcsnap-12698a.png

vlcsnap-12699.png

My favorite part was … Rain`s accident with the make-up products :lol:

Cute Rain taking a pic with the make-up artist and BANG!!!!!

Everything is lost LOL

LNY changes into Jini and starts to hit JJH.

But Rain`s Mianhae with his smile … Everyone has to melt!

Don`t know why but when I saw it I thought about Heroine 5 ep. with Bi and Jung Sun Hee when he asked her for forgiveness

vlcsnap-31605.png

vlcsnap-31607.png

vlcsnap-31693.png

vlcsnap-31694.png

vlcsnap-34623.png

I must say that because of this Special I started to like director Kwak. He`s sooo cheerful! I really can`t wait to see this show subbed!!!!

vlcsnap-36633.png

vlcsnap-36634.png

vlcsnap-38052.png

The scene with Kieko was hilarious!!!! It`s so obvious that PD Kwak has a soft spot towards beautiful females;-)

vlcsnap-42581.png

The cameraman is also daebak;-) I liked him since the behind scenes of LNY`s Yaaaaaa!!!!!

vlcsnap-40230.jpg

vlcsnap-42435.jpg

Did Gong Hyun Jin reprimand Rain for standing too straight while his assistants are trying to take care of his hair? :lol:

vlcsnap-40623.png

vlcsnap-40624.png

vlcsnap-40712.png

vlcsnap-40788.png

vlcsnap-40846.png

Wonder what PD Kwak gave LNY? Rain was really curious about it;)

vlcsnap-43033.png

The behind the scenes with LDH and Bi surprised me cause Rain looked like a cute teenager while talking to her. Did LDH asked him who is OJH in a drama?

vlcsnap-41441-1.png

Off topic:

Recently KBS placed a ban on MC Mong, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Sung Min, and Crown J. They are not able to appear on any show or even through film footage.

And I have to ask myself how it is possible? MC Mong wasn`t even found guilty as his trial will be held in March 2011. Shin Jung Hwan is still abroad. Not to mention that all charges pressed against them aren`t really serious. Lee Sung Jin is also in trouble because of his alleged scam. So many artists, who started their careers at the same time as JJH now are heavily criticized…

BTW: I`ve read on daum that Rain didn`t extend another advertisement contract - this time with Samsung Life Insurance. But I`m not sure about the reliability of this information. It might be the same rumor as before with his attendance @ SBS awards… Sorry willenette for misleading you! I`ve read about it on nate but like most of news about Rain recently … it didn`t turn to be true <_<

Anjjo, thank you for posting this pic here;-) It`s my background for the whole week now!!!

Anjjo: I also think that it was a cotton candy :) As bbly said before Jini was talking about it in the car with JiWoo. It seems that she had some happy memories connected with it.

Hi Kicia, thanks for the appreciation. :D So, you, bbly and me thought that it is really cotton candy. Heheh, what do you say now willenette? :P I remembered you're also so curious then about kwek-kwek, the deep fried orange colored egg that Rain seems like eating at the Nikon ad filmed in the Philippines. What I didn't mention when I described it is that it is really made of unfertilized eggs (but not with the unhatched embryo as in "balut") :lol: BTW, I love your annotations on the special episode pics, they're entertaining and enlightening, maybe when you have time, you can share more.

------------------------

[Dec-14-2010] Rain has topped a survey of the star who will seem to keep the woman he loves regardless of any emergency situation.

20101214181317_4d07352d93b3b_1.jpg

World star Rain (48%) has topped a survey, from the 6th through 13th, by 'yes 24', of the star who will seem to keep the woman he loves regardless of any emergency situation, like 'Russel Crowe' starring in movie 'Three Days', and 'Won Bin' was voted second (42%), followed by 'Hyun Bin' (6%).

credit to My Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20101214n22846

Brief translation by rain bird.

-----------------------------

KBS 도망자 Special (cap.)

by rainkum 2010-12-15 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

2g-1.gif

1-15.jpg

3g-1.gif

5-12.jpg

6g-5.gif

7g-3.gif

8-9.jpg

9-15.jpg

10g.gif

11g-3.gif

13g-1.gif

14-6.jpg

15-6.jpg

16-8.jpg

17-5.jpg

18-6.jpg

19-5.jpg

20-3.jpg

21-2.jpg

22-4.jpg

23-1.jpg

24g.gif

source: clubbox mazingga

capture: rainkum

I`m happy that he formed few deep and lasting friendships during the filming. All crew was having a really great time. Our defeats have some reasons … In case of Rain those couple of months surely showed him who around him is his friend. The most important is that he found support in people around him. LNY is a really strong woman with golden heart;-) Here agree with you wilenette and bbly!

BTW: I`ve read on daum that Rain didn`t extend another advertisement contract - this time with Samsung Life Insurance. But I`m not sure about the reliability of this information. It might be the same rumor as before with his attendance @ SBS awards… Sorry willenette for misleading you! I`ve read about it on nate but like most of news about Rain recently … it didn`t turn to be true <_<

Hi Kicia, it's fine, dear you don't have to say sorry for that........I very much agree with you saying that RAIN really formed a very close bonding with other cast during filming. Talking about CF, I don't think we could get to see new ads from RAIN this time due to his nearing MS. I have a feeling that your news this time is true. :lol:

Hi Kicia, thanks for the appreciation. :D So, you, bbly and me thought that it is really cotton candy. Heheh, what do you say now willenette? :P I remembered you're also so curious then about kwek-kwek, the deep fried orange colored egg that Rain seems like eating at the Nikon ad filmed in the Philippines. What I didn't mention when I described it is that it is really made of unfertilized eggs (but not with the unhatched embryo as in "balut") :lol: BTW, I love your annotations > We've asked systems analysts to solve a problem with the server + The recruitment of new Cloud members.

Hi, we're the 7th Cloud executive board.

We know there are a lot of those who have not accessed to the official Cloud Rain fan club website since the firewall was installed to make the site's server not to be hacked. In reply, systems analysts say that they will try to solve a problem with the server.

We'll try to finish this work as quick as a wink, so please be patient with the inconvenience for the time being.

New members for the 8th Cloud fan club will be recruited after the server functions stably, and the details of the recruitment is being arranged, so we'll inform you as soon as the date is confirmed.

It's estimated that we'll begin recruiting from the last week of this month (December)

Thank you.

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3206&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Brief translation by rain bird.

Guest justblaqcloud

can someone translate from this link, i think this is about 2010 KBS acting awards vote, if this true, we can vote for Rain & PLAN B..thanks be4

http://sky.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=dramab&page=8&sn1=&divpage=11&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=70336

[Dec-15-2010] jtunecamp0625's post on Twitter

안 녕하세요 제이튠캠프입니다.요새 근황을 좀 말씀드리자면 지훈씨는 드라마 종영후 연말 콘서트 연습에 박차를 가하고 있고 엠블랙은 다음달 출시되는 정규1집 마무리 작업 단계에 있답니다.팬여러분들 항상 관심 가져주셔서 감사합니다.추운겨울 감기 조심하세요!

Hi, this is J.Tune Camp.

Let me tell you how Rain is getting along. Rain has been gearing up to prepare for his year-end concert since his drama went off the air. MBLAQ is in the final stage of completing their first regular album to be released next month.

Thank you for all your support and interest in us.

It's cold outside these days. Please be careful not to catch a cold !

http://twitter.com/jtunecamp0625

English translation by rain bird.

Nature Republic at Berjaya Times Square

Korean beauty brand Nature Republic has set up shop at Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur and I finally visited the outlet. The good news is the outlet is having its year-end / New Year sale and items are on up to 70% discount!

Rain_NR2.jpg

SALE!: Nature Republic has items on up to 70% discount

RAIN s featured as the only ambassador of Nature Republic in Malaysia. However, Kpop trio JYJ has inked a one year contract with the brand and is currently featured alongside Rain in South Korea.

Apart from the Nature Republic outlet in Berjaya Times Square, there are outlets in Queensbay Mall, Penang and Mahkota Parade, Malacca. More stores will be opening soon at Fahrenheit88 in Kuala Lumpur and City Square in Johor Bahru.

Rain_NR4.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS: ‘Would you like the presents or me?’

The Christmas & New Year promotion at Nature Republic ends on Jan 2, 2011 so if you need to stock up on BB Cream, nail polish, mask packs, make up, toiletries, etc., you may want to check the store out.

It’s a nice place to shop for your girlfriends or (metrosexual) boyfriend for Christmas as the store has beauty products for both men and women.

Rain_NR1.jpg

SHOW ME THE WAY: Now you know exactly where the Nature Republic store is at

Rain_NR3.jpg

Rain_NR6.jpg

Rain_NR7.jpg

Rain_NR8.jpg

PAPER BAGS: Carry Rain’s mug around while shopping

Rain_NR5.jpg

WELCOME: ‘When are you coming to visit me?’

Surfing: www.naturerepublic-malaysia.com

http://www.naturerepublic-malaysia.com/

Source : k-popped

2010 POPSEOUL! Netizen’s Choice Awards Nominations

2010_popseoulnetizenschoiceawards.jpg?w=500

What a year! With 2010 drawing to a close, we want to wrap things up with the best of the best in music, film/tv and celebrities in Korean entertainment. We want you, the reader, er netizen, to voice your choice for 2010.

So let us know your nominations for the Best Music, TV/Film and Celebrities of 2010.

To ensure that the netizens are fully involved, the 2010 POPSEOUL! Netizen’s Choice Awards will be posted in 3 parts: (1) nominations, (2) vote and (3) awards.

Nominations will close on December 23rd. Voting will start from December 26 to January 9th, 2011.

Voice your choice for the best of 2010!

Music

Best solo artist male/female

Best group: male/female

Best newcomer:

Best song

Best album

Best MV

Best Dance

Link : http://popseoul.com/2010/12/15/2010-popseoul-netizens-choice-awards-music-nominees/

TV/Film

Best Reality Show

Best Variety Show:

Best Drama

Best Film

Best Actor/Actress:

Best TV/Film Couple:

Link : http://popseoul.com/2010/12/15/2010-popseoul-netizens-choice-awards-tvfilm-nominees/

Celebrities

Best Netizen Star Award:

Best Scandal of the Year:

Best Hollywood Dream:

Best Hallyu Star

Best Fashionista

Best Hot Body Male/Female

Link : http://popseoul.com/2010/12/15/2010-popseoul-netizens-choice-awards-celebrities-nominees/

Source : popseoul

Thank you very much to all of you for the caps and information! I really enjoyed seeing the caps of the KBS Special Programm of Fugitive. It was sure fun to watch!

12-15-10 Rain & LNY - Fugitive friend couple

:D (gif)

cr: DC

1292080796_201012120020363654784601_0.jpg

Hi Kicia, thanks for the appreciation. :D So, you, bbly and me thought that it is really cotton candy. Heheh, what do you say now willenette? :P I remembered you're also so curious then about kwek-kwek, the deep fried orange colored egg that Rain seems like eating at the Nikon ad filmed in the Philippines. What I didn't mention when I described it is that it is really made of unfertilized eggs (but not with the unhatched embryo as in "balut") :lol: BTW, I love your annotations on the special episode pics, they're entertaining and enlightening, maybe when you have time, you can share more.

------------------------

(…)

-----------------------------

KBS 도망자 Special (cap.)

(…)

Hi anjjo blush.gif Unfertilized eggs? Thanks for such a detailed information :lol: Kwek-kwek looks delicious in the Nikon CF.

I`ve posted my commentaries for Special Episode only to know more about other Biers opinions in this matter;-) Which part did you like the most?

Thanks for the caps and gifs from Special. Lastly we can see some well-made caps for it!

Hi Kicia, it's fine, dear you don't have to say sorry for that........I very much agree with you saying that RAIN really formed a very close bonding with other cast during filming. Talking about CF, I don't think we could get to see new ads from RAIN this time due to his nearing MS. I have a feeling that your news this time is true. :lol:

To tell the truth I would prefer if this time I was wrong :ph34r: Nearing MS… What if it means 9 months??? He still has time to advertise many products and have some profits from it.

We know that he`s now training with MBLAQ preparing for their comeback and his concert.. I wonder if he will release a full album before his MS. I would love to see 10 new tracks from him.

Thank you sooooo much dear anjjo for all the wonderful caps!!! What would we do without here!!

bbly, I really hope that his future projects (before his MS) are worth all the risk that he`s taking now…

Should I say such things more often? Ok: Rain come to Germany in May! I will repeat it all the time like mantra and then maybe he will not cancel this show :lol:

I`m glad that he reached the same conclusions as I did. As PD Kwak said – ratings don`t show how hard the whole crew worked. What`s more it wasn`t a total flop as average ratings were around 14%.

Ok. I`ve watched Special Episode couple of times. Rain was surely fanned by many people;-) I loved seeing sleeping Rain on LJJ shoulder. Don`t know why but my favorite pics of Rain are .. his sleeping pics. While sleeping he looks like a naïve and innocent child :wub:

- I`ve noticed that we haven`t seen many interactions between Rain and LJJ after Philippines and Seoul Press Conference. Hope that this twitter issue ddidn`t affect their relations.

- DH surely has problems with understanding JJH`s sense of humor. He`s always shocked to see his NGs. It`s good that LNY speaks Rain`s language. She crouches when she`s laughing hard :D

My favorite part was … Rain`s accident with the make-up products :lol:

Cute Rain taking a pic with the make-up artist and BANG!!!!!

Everything is lost LOL

LNY changes into Jini and starts to hit JJH.

But Rain`s Mianhae with his smile … Everyone has to melt!

Don`t know why but when I saw it I thought about Heroine 5 ep. with Bi and Jung Sun Hee when he asked her for forgiveness

Did Gong Hyun Jin reprimand Rain for standing too straight while his assistants are trying to take care of his hair? :lol:

I just hope too his taking risk is worth it! And yes, say every day “Rain will come to Germany in May” and it will for sure work out looool!

Now looking back, I agree 100%: the ratings don’t show the hard work and sweat everybody has given to this drama. Especially their love and passion. I can still remember LNY’s tears during the KBS entertainment news, when talking during the dinner party. I am sure most of them felt like this. And most importantly the wonderful friendships they formed. I am very happy for Rain that he has gained new friends, very happy for him. Yes, LNY has a golden heart, no wonder Rain is so fond of her (she reminds me in this a lot of ISJ who has this kindness about her too and which Rain appreciates very much).

YES! Rain sleeping is just beautiful. But my most favourite sight of Rain is when he eats, nothing is cuter than that.

Hmm, I was thinking that too that lately we didn’t see a lot of material of Rain and LJJ together, only the old stuff. But I am sure everything is perfectly fine between them. Rain is too generous to be take anything bad and LJJ for sure didn’t mean any harm with his twitter.

No, idea which is my favourite part, seriously! Everything was just too cute! Rain’s smile when saying sorry because of the make-up was really cute and I liked how LNY kept on hitting him, and once even with her naked feet. She has become really Jini after all looool!

I think too that GHJ meant there that Rain is soo tall and his stylist so small and that he doesn’t even go down for her. I loved Rain’s smile!

KBS 도망자 Special (cap.)

by rainkum 2010-12-15 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

source: clubbox mazingga

capture: rainkum

Can’t get enough of those!!! Thank you so much anjjo!

*quoted image*

We know that he`s now training with MBLAQ preparing for their comeback and his concert.. I wonder if he will release a full album before his MS. I would love to see 10 new tracks from him.

You just made my day with this GIF!!! You know that??? Ahhhhh, this was a part I could watch over and over again. Would love to know what they were talking and why laughing like this! Unfortunately it was towards the end and the MC was speaking, so we will never know.

Agree on the album: rather having an album for MBLAQ, I would like to see an album of him, a full album!

[

Hi anjjo blush.gif Unfertilized eggs? Thanks for such a detailed information :lol: Kwek-kwek looks delicious in the Nikon CF.

I`ve posted my commentaries for Special Episode only to know more about other Biers opinions in this matter;-) Which part did you like the most?

Thanks for the caps and gifs from Special. Lastly we can see some well-made caps for it!

Hi Kicia, my favorites are his funny antics with the cast and crew where he was so relaxed in his teasings and playing pranks which were far cry from his comical acting in Fugitive, seldom do I give my thoughts on his latest TV drama, feeling that it will clash with other fans' opinions, but I can't help it, because he was so overacting portraying amusing scenes :vicx:, I just wonder why, in all the experience he gained and in his maturity in his profession, he tends to be so confident that his acting is affected, resulting that his comidic prowess is very, very exaggerated. This is only my impression, but surely, I love him more in his serious, dramatic scenes. :D

------------------------------

More Fugitive caps

2010-12-16

1e46d423a29561bc2cdeccc1908d33c9.jpg

6f6d9b8b165bfb3dbcc73225464b9341.jpg

1f6e31aabcc2206b6b43e153c22aa6ca.jpg

d8e7c432e1159bd8a31d3bfb80a8e4b6.jpg

f962ffcb3e189e0002a653e8e1af4176.jpg

c24b902063422e83eaeb8b646f35fc4b.jpg

2f11e479013d78beb16aea2e23802fb8.jpg

a2b422cef308e49e5cb3d9b5a4076f71.jpg

889035eb5dd84654a1e1b96a05e9007d.jpg

92967e3394214e05978c35cee2934453.jpg

ae00e4117811de61b6ad9852982b89c7.jpg

582dd735de3b98924868f7132179739c.jpg

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

*quoted image*

To tell the truth I would prefer if this time I was wrong :ph34r: Nearing MS… What if it means 9 months??? He still has time to advertise many products and have some profits from it.

Hi Kicia, thanks for posting this nice & cute gif. I hope that in case we couldn't get to see him for the last time on the screen again another album will do before he serves his MS. :lol:

More Fugitive caps

2010-12-16

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting more Fugitive captures. These are good one! Still photos for this drama are something that interests me. These one you posted - oh, eye candy time for RAIN here again. He is just adorable. :sweatingbullets:

Dec-16-2010] <MBC TV charity auction Notice> We invite you to attend our charity auction show where Rain's stage clothes have been donated.

rainscoat.jpg

안녕하세요~ MBC <7일간의 기적>팀입니다!^^

<7일간의 기적>에서 어려운 분들을 돕기 위해

12월 20일 일산 드림센터에서 경매쇼를 진행할 예정입니다.

저희 경매쇼를 위해 비 씨가 레이니즘 의상을 기꺼이 기부해주셨는데요!

자켓 사진과 뮤직비디오에 나오는 하얀 정장으로

인기가요 컴백무대 때 입은 거라고 합니다^^

비 씨 의상 경매에 참여하고 싶으신 분들은 02-789-1964 / 010-8632-5781로 전화주세요!

비 팬분들의 많은 관심과 참여부탁드립니다

Hi, we're the production team for MBC TV's auction show "Seven Days' Miracle"

This auction show for the poor will be done at its Dream Center in Ilsan, Seoul, on December 20th.

To this charity show, Rain has donated his picture on the cover of his 5th album and his white Rainism clothes he was alleged to have worn in his comeback show, 'Ingi Gayo'.

If there is anyone who wants to be involved in the auction show in which his clothes have been put up, please call us.

(overseas access number) + 82 (South Korea) +2 789 1964 or

(overseas access number) + 82 (South Korea) +10 8632 5781.

We ask many of Rain fans for your active participation and interest !

(Pease refer to # 1199 in the news room of rain-eu.com.)

Source : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/miracle7/index.html

Credit : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=285445&page=1&bbs=

English translation by rain bird.

Just dropping by;-) I will leave a longer reply later.

Willenette: I`ve read on nate that one of your men - Bae Yong-joon is watching Runaway because of LNY;-)

Anjjo: Rain`s acting in Runaway… You just have to love it or hate it! Like in Sang Doo. But remember – you`re not alone here. Many would agree with you. Just today I`ve read a review of first episodes of Athena where Rain was heavily criticized for his portrayal of Ji Woo and awkward, exaggerated expressions. Runaway (and it`s exaggerated concept) isn`t everyone cup of tea and it`s understandable.

You know my opinion here – exaggeration is a sole purpose in this drama. That`s why I love Ji Woo, James Bong, Wong Fu … Moreover, exaggeration here had it hidden meaning.

Cha Tae Hyun in one of his latest interviews talked about Rain. Was he poking fun of his chocolate abs gained in Hollywood? LOL Here`s a link:

http://news.nate.com/view/20101214n01570

it is common in all cinema (Hollywood, bollywood,and other cinema) that comedian is the most difficult act, you can make people cry easily but you can not make them laugh easily ( i do not know how it is in Korean cinema) and when I was watching fugitive i had laugh that easily , rain is great actor but in Korea he is so under rated as actor and as big as he now they just can not accept it maybe because he is so young to be this talented.

I am not Asian, and it was not easy for me to watch Asian drama or movie coz i was think that Asian people have the same look and i can not distinguish between them, my first drama was my girl i liked it but it did not influence me to see Korean drama , i have also see couple of episode of my name is samson and all that by force of my friend and she always told me to see full house coz it was so popular in that time and I refused to see it coz from what i have saw so far was not encouraging to complete watching k-drama, then when i saw full house i regret all the time that i had waste before seeing it and i discover a new actor and actress that make me love Korea and search about them and to know how talented jung ji hoon as singer and actor and to be producer in his young age.

in all his drama i think people forget jung ji hoon the actor and the singer and they related to the character( lee young jae, ji woo and sangdoo) he act so normally and natural that make you think this is the real rain.

finally sorry if i had said sometime hurt.

Hi Kicia, my favorites are his funny antics with the cast and crew where he was so relaxed in his teasings and playing pranks which were far cry from his comical acting in Fugitive, seldom do I give my thoughts on his latest TV drama, feeling that it will clash with other fans' opinions, but I can't help it, because he was so overacting portraying amusing scenes :vicx:, I just wonder why, in all the experience he gained and in his maturity in his profession, he tends to be so confident that his acting is affected, resulting that his comidic prowess is very, very exaggerated. This is only my impression,

Dear anjjo, maybe this sounds silly, but you can't imagine my happiness to read your thoughts! blush.gif You are always so busy with posting and keeping Rain's threads updated and going (for which I am sooo grateful to you!!) that you for sure don't have much time to post also your thoughts. That is why I am even more grateful to read your opinion here!

I respect your opinion totally and I am sure there are some fans who think like you about Rain's acting. ;)

Willenette: I`ve read on nate that one of your men - Bae Yong-joon is watching Runaway because of LNY;-)

Anjjo: Rain`s acting in Runaway… You just have to love it or hate it! Like in Sang Doo. But remember – you`re not alone here. Many would agree with you. Just today I`ve read a review of first episodes of Athena where Rain was heavily criticized for his portrayal of Ji Woo and awkward, exaggerated expressions. Runaway (and it`s exaggerated concept) isn`t everyone cup of tea and it`s understandable.

You know my opinion here – exaggeration is a sole purpose in this drama. That`s why I love Ji Woo, James Bong, Wong Fu … Moreover, exaggeration here had it hidden meaning.

Cha Tae Hyun in one of his latest interviews talked about Rain. Was his poking fun of his chocolate abs gained in Hollywood? LOL Here`s a link:

I agree with you (are you surprised :D ?) about the purpose of exaggerated acting and concept here in this drama. Moreover, we shouldn't forget that Ji-woo's (like Sang-doo's) exaggerated expressions and comics are a mask to hide away their true faces. It is exactly like Ji-woo said to Jini: after the death of his parents this was the only way (always being optimistic and smiling) to deal with the loss and to not lose his mind.

it is common in all cinema (Hollywood, bollywood,and other cinema) that comedian is the most difficult act, you can make people cry easily but you can not make them laugh easily ( i do not know how it is in Korean cinema) and when I was watching fugitive i had laugh that easily , rain is great actor but in Korea he is so under rated as actor and as big as he now they just can not accept it maybe because he is so young to be this talented.

Sorry to cut your post: this is also something I think too and mentioned it here. It's harder to make people laugh than cry when acting. And never would I question Rain's acting skills as he is fantastic!

Cha Tae Hyun in one of his latest interviews talked about Rain. Was he poking fun of his chocolate abs gained in Hollywood? LOL Here`s a link:

Thank you anjjo for sharing the caps! Do you know from which episode they are?

I am not Asian, and it was not easy for me to watch Asian drama or movie coz i was think that Asian people have the same look and i can not distinguish between them, my first drama was my girl i liked it but it did not influence me to see Korean drama , i have also see couple of episode of my name is samson and all that by force of my friend and she always told me to see full house coz it was so popular in that time and I refused to see it coz from what i have saw so far was not encouraging to complete watching k-drama, then when i saw full house i regret all the time that i had waste before seeing it and i discover a new actor and actress that make me love Korea and search about them and to know how talented jung ji hoon as singer and actor and to be producer in his young age.

in all his drama i think people forget jung ji hoon the actor and the singer and they related to the character( lee young jae, ji woo and sangdoo) he act so normally and natural that make you think this is the real rain.

finally sorry if i had said sometime hurt.

Dear anjjo, maybe this sounds silly, but you can't imagine my happiness to read your thoughts! blush.gif You are always so busy with posting and keeping Rain's threads updated and going (for which I am sooo grateful to you!!) that you for sure don't have much time to post also your thoughts. That is why I am even more grateful to read your opinion here!

I respect your opinion totally and I am sure there are some fans who think like you about Rain's acting. ;)

willenette, do you know that I envy you because you have many men? but I have one only and you know it's Rain (it's ok my husband is not fond of forums & threads :lol: sure, he will not read this) but as long as he is No. 1 in your list, that is major, major alright.

Kicia , guess you're right and thanks, it broadens my outlook, exaggeration is the name of the game nowadays, be it cinemas or TV dramas, maybe I was just so besotted with his hilarious natural performance in Full House, that's why, considering also that he was just a neophyte then. :D re CTH's interview, I hope there will an Eng. translation soon.

myyma , no need to be sorry, we are just exchanging views which is healthy for the thread and nobody is perfect, bottom line is, and the most important - we love Rain and are always here to support him. :D

wind80, you are always here regularly joining us, my gratitude, I think those latest caps were in Ep. 18, which Eng-subbed version was posted by jini at the Fugitive thread, I have not yet finished watching it, only up to 2/5 but I have seen that outfit of Jini there, have you seen it my dear? :D

bbly, when I went online in the early morning (dawn) and have not read your post to greet me as usual, I worried and thought something was wrong again with your computer, you're here and I am happy, glad to know that you value my thoughts, just as I do to yours. :D

------------------------------

Rain Last week pics

by ratoka 2010-12-17 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

credit DC

2%285%29.jpg

rain%281%29.jpg

Hi Kicia, yes......because she's part of his company. I think he doesn't know RAIN that much since they're not really good friends but I know the latter respects him so much. Remember that time when he tried to visit his resto in Japan while he was there - it's just too bad & sad that BYJ had returned to Korea that time already. :lol:

willenette, do you know that I envy you because you have many men? but I have one only and you know it's Rain (it's ok my husband is not fond of forums & threads :lol: sure, he will not read this) but as long as he is No. 1 in your list, that is major, major alright.

Hi anjjo, not too many dear only 4 of them but RAIN will always be my no. 1, don't you worry - hehehe :lol:

bbly, when I went online in the early morning (dawn) and have not read your post to greet me as usual, I worried and thought something was wrong again with your computer, you're here and I am happy, glad to know that you value my thoughts, just as I do to yours. :D

Hahahaha, guess what I too have only "one" man: it's of course Rain (well, beside the other important men in my life like my father, my brother and MY man blush.gif:D ). I just can't develop any interest for any other one, when there is Rain. :P

You are too kind! My computer is alright, but it is still hard to get logged in from work, so mostly I post in the evenings from home. I value not only your thoughts, but appreciate immensely your dedication for Rain and your hard work at his threads! ;)

Just love those caps! And when I see Rain's hands close-up, even better. blush.gif