Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Dec-03-2010] Rain's beautiful and big hands to raise women's pulse rate.

201012030448401001_1.jpg

In the 19th episode of KBS 2TV's every Wednesday and Thursday drama series 'The Fugitive Plan B' aired on December 2nd, Rain and 'Lee Na Young' were seen communicating with sign language using their fingers.

In a situation where 'Ji Woo' (Rain) and Jinny (Lee Na Young) had to escape from the hospital to avoid being seen by police director 'Baek' (Denny Ahn), 'Ji Woo' wrote on Jinny's hand when police security was slack, while the scene was narrated by the two.

When 'Ji Woo' spelled words on her hand, "The gold bars are in danger", she answered back with the question using her fingers, "Why?". Following, 'Ji Woo' wrote on her hand again, "There'll be our ward rounds. I''ll act as a doctor, while you'll act as a nurse. Everything will be OK because I always stand by you in joy and sorrow."

And then, the two were able to escape from the hospital safely.

In that scene where the conversations of using their fingers between the two, there was a close-up of their fingers for a long time.

Since 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) who is 185 centimeters tall, has fitting big hands to the large stature, 'Lee Na Young's hands looked cute and sweet relatively.

Viewers responded enthusiastically to that scene after the episode, "Ji Woo's hands are really big. In contrast, Jinny's hands look so small." "He has the hands I've always dreamed about. I even once wish to be grabbed by the hand by him" "Sure enough, 'Ji Woo' has fitting big hands to the large stature. His hands are so beautiful even if they are big."

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101203n03607

Brief translation by rain bird.

2 Dec 2010 - The Fugitive: Plan B - Ep 19 cap

z1%281%29.jpg

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201012/z2%281%29.JPG

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201012/z3%281%29.JPG

credit: dc

2 Dec 2010 - The Fugitive: Plan B - Ep 19 gifs

10120301095489a5c09d49c477.gif

10120301095a6f2e22866d3d0a.gif

1012030110a94086b7fb04aeab.gif

credit by btm-raincloudhk

Fr.:Rain Germany/Phoenix

anjjo, thanks for posting all these captures & gifs from last night's episode. We're nearing its end. The ratings has been steadily in safe but it is a far cry from the rating percentage that this other had gotten during its pilot episode. I hope we could get to watch the special broadcast supposedly reported recently that KBS is going to be shown on December 9. :sweatingbullets:

Hearing this song again makes me feel nostalgic and sentimental. I must admit that I am a Bikyo fanatic then but now, no more, I leave everything to fate. Full House is the K drama that started my love and support for Rain. The first time that it was known that SHK was already taken by someone, I feel so sad for quite sometime, glad that I have overcome it and treated everything, as the author says, sweet memories -

[Old Song] Lim Jung Hee's Full House!

Posted by kacey @ Daily K Pop News

2010-12-03

200409230145_00.jpg

Hi everyone,the weather is fine today but i do not have the mood for an outing,so i wanna introduce an old song to you.

It is a great song for you to listen to if you just want some refreshing music while lying on the bed.This song is pretty popular back then as it is the OST song for popular drama Full House,check out the MV of the song here,bring back some sweet memories right?

Kpop Old Song

Hearing this song again makes me feel nostalgic and sentimental. I must admit that I am a Bikyo fanatic then but now, no more, I leave everything to fate. Full House is the K drama that started my love and support for Rain. The first time that it was known that SHK was already taken by someone, I feel so sad for quite sometime, glad that I have overcome it and treated everything, as the author says, sweet memories -

[Old Song] Lim Jung Hee's Full House!

Posted by kacey @ Daily K Pop News

2010-12-03

200409230145_00.jpg

Hi everyone,the weather is fine today but i do not have the mood for an outing,so i wanna introduce an old song to you.

It is a great song for you to listen to if you just want some refreshing music while lying on the bed.This song is pretty popular back then as it is the OST song for popular drama Full House,check out the MV of the song here,bring back some sweet memories right?

Kpop Old Song

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Hahaha - I never knew that you were a "bikyo" fanatic - not until I read your post. I like this drama but not loving it as much as I do for Ijuksa. But, I love the OST especially this one - But wait - was she the one singing the song? I thought all along it was Byul......And hey, is she really taken? There's no admission on her part, after all. Well, it doesn't really matter to me since what's important is RAIN & whoever his GF is. I used to like SHK but it has declined through the years and echoing your words : "but now, no more" - hehehe. But, she's pretty. :lol:

[Dec-03-2010] Rain's beautiful and big hands to raise women's pulse rate.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101203n03607

willenette, you and I aren't the only ones crazy about Rain's hand. So others have noticed it too. :D I don't think his hands are actually big. For his size and tallness they are quite slim and very, very beauitful!! :wub:

[12-03] Vote Fugitive Plan B for 2010 Korean Drama

by fayenielle @ Rain Legend

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=5818

Support Rain and Fugitive

FIREFOX VOTING INSTRUCTIONS!

WITH FIREFOX!

credit:wakkitakki@Rain Legend

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=5818

Click Read More.

Vote FUGITIVE

Don't even need to leave the page for next step...

Click TOOLS

Click OPTIONS

Click "Clear all current history"

Click "Clear now"

Click "Okay"

NOW REFRESH and REVOTE!

Repeat above steps for multi-voting

I love "rinse & repeat" voting

----------------------------

Fanmade - 'JIWOOPOLITAN' magazine cover

2010-12-04

10120306436de127938b6027ff.jpg

credit: dc

-------------------------------------

Fugitive Ep. 19 caps

2010-12-04

7b21631052f16378202a31d74d621711.jpg

44860a4c7cb0a0fa9a0204fb973accef.jpg

db90a179548602ce184c54e9572b939e.jpg

61ece9660f70d886da27a75dab899ec8.jpg

98ce232ec3789ecc5a102b263f354000.jpg

0d07b22570614675fe72c64530aa3457.jpg

57a2e99a4dcf14e5f2e2e927c3b517cb.jpg

4ad0be48f8b4d1ff7a90db614b6e0ca0.jpg

914bfeedb9bd5bbbb31a9e37ad4ff8b1.jpg

2991c29c1ef99daf361ed1b648d12be1.jpg

487acfad4a65cb332336394fde1a8391.jpg

d68d27c92ec19480f9624242069d3b79.jpg

14dd3a44877d59d03a07e9f21789e36c.jpg

c64c2a221db54755b7f78ab12afc8184.jpg

bd6f17a20417b5a1d4112294e909d9ff.jpg

4d319d026049474296ad80b0f23f20e3.jpg

a5236aaa893e783fc8b442f1606282c8.jpg

fc30681979b8fbad50a8c4b4489d4484.jpg

c695144991c0b233c0dbac5cd83154b6.jpg

c79a07ca08d8ff5fb1ff724ecf14117c.jpg

653a7a839682d029132c17ea2dd8ab81.jpg

4fe298c8ed07b1a5b443d44787912d6b.jpg

433602fbc36c96cbfdd62bd21802d455.jpg

8897694ae007bfa75f7bb084d9cb1ade.jpg

Source:http://blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2/

---------------------------------

<The notice from "rain-cloud.com" posted > Regarding Cloud fans' support for 'The Fugitive Plan B' team.

- There has been a server failure on rain-cloud.com, and the site has not yet been working.-

2010.11.30일에 등록된 글입니다.

안녕하세요 구름7기 임원진입니다.

오늘 구름에서 준비한 도망자 서포트가 제작사무실로 들어갈 예정입니다.

서포트에 대해 우려의 목소리를 내시는 분들의 의견도 보았습니다만, 이미 공홈에서 운동화 선물 논의 직후

도망자 쪽으로 스탭분들의 운동화 사이즈를 요청했었고

워낙 드라마 제작 상황이 급박하게 진행되는 바람에 상당히 뒤늦게 저희 손에 운동화 사이즈가 들어오게 되었습니다.

최초의 저희 구름이 의도한 상황과는 달라졌지만

이미 운동화 사이즈 조사를 하면서 모든 스탭분들과 PD분들이 이 상황을 알고 계시고

당연한 수순으로 진행하게 되었습니다.

여러가지 아쉬운 점이 많지만, 그래도 도망자Plan.B를 위해 고생하신 모든 분들께 격려를 보내고자 하며

이에 뜻이 다르거나 저희 임원진들의 선택이 미흡한 부분이 있을지라도

구름 여러분들께서 너그럽게 봐주셨으면 합니다.

서포트 진행을 마친 후 사진들과 함께 후기 올리도록 하겠습니다..

감사합니다

Hello, we are the 7th Cloud executive board.

The gifts Cloud fans have prepared for drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' starring Rain, will be sent to the drama studio today. (November 30th, 2010)

We know many Cloud fans are voicing their concern about this support, but we've already asked the drama team to give us information on how big their own feet are, right after talking with you about giving sneakers to the team as a gesture of support. Furthermore, they are extremely busy from lack of time in the drama shooting, so the information about the size has arrived quite late.

Unlike Cloud fans' original intention, the situation has changed, but during our work on getting information about the size, the staffs and the PD have got to know this situation, so it naturally follows that the support will be done.

Our support has left much to be desired. Even so, we'd like to give all those who have worked so hard for 'The Fugitive Plan B' words of encouragement, and even if there are those who do not agree with us (the 7th Cloud executive board) or our choice is lacking in substance, please try to go easy on us.

We'll post pictures and postscript on the site after finishing the support.

Thank you.

Source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3192&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword

Credit : benamoo.

<The notice from "rain-cloud.com" posted > Regarding Cloud fans' support for 'The Fugitive Plan B' team.

- There has been a server failure on rain-cloud.com, and the site has not yet been working.-

2010.11.30일에 등록된 글입니다.

안녕하세요 구름7기 임원진입니다.

오늘 구름에서 준비한 도망자 서포트가 제작사무실로 들어갈 예정입니다.

서포트에 대해 우려의 목소리를 내시는 분들의 의견도 보았습니다만, 이미 공홈에서 운동화 선물 논의 직후

도망자 쪽으로 스탭분들의 운동화 사이즈를 요청했었고

워낙 드라마 제작 상황이 급박하게 진행되는 바람에 상당히 뒤늦게 저희 손에 운동화 사이즈가 들어오게 되었습니다.

최초의 저희 구름이 의도한 상황과는 달라졌지만

이미 운동화 사이즈 조사를 하면서 모든 스탭분들과 PD분들이 이 상황을 알고 계시고

당연한 수순으로 진행하게 되었습니다.

여러가지 아쉬운 점이 많지만, 그래도 도망자Plan.B를 위해 고생하신 모든 분들께 격려를 보내고자 하며

이에 뜻이 다르거나 저희 임원진들의 선택이 미흡한 부분이 있을지라도

구름 여러분들께서 너그럽게 봐주셨으면 합니다.

서포트 진행을 마친 후 사진들과 함께 후기 올리도록 하겠습니다..

감사합니다

Hello, we are the 7th Cloud executive board.

The gifts Cloud fans have prepared for drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' starring Rain, will be sent to the drama studio today. (November 30th, 2010)

We know many Cloud fans are voicing their concern about this support, but we've already asked the drama team to give us information on how big their own feet are, right after talking with you about giving sneakers to the team as a gesture of support. Furthermore, they are extremely busy from lack of time in the drama shooting, so the information about the size has arrived quite late.

Unlike Cloud fans' original intention, the situation has changed, but during our work on getting information about the size, the staffs and the PD have got to know this situation, so it naturally follows that the support will be done.

Our support has left much to be desired. Even so, we'd like to give all those who have worked so hard for 'The Fugitive Plan B' words of encouragement, and even if there are those who do not agree with us (the 7th Cloud executive board) or our choice is lacking in substance, please try to go easy on us.

We'll post pictures and postscript on the site after finishing the support.

Thank you.

Source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3192&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword

Credit : benamoo.

Ohhh, so the Cloud 7th noticed too that there is a problem with their server. :rolleyes: That was fast!

And regarding that message about gifts and so on for Fugitive team, I didn't understand one word as usual. And I don't understand why they apologize. In the end they do it anyway their way, sorry for sounding so bitter. :unsure:

12.04.10[Fun Pic] Rain and cast @ The Fugitive PlanB (EP.15)Fanmade

by kajima@http://fugitive625

These are funny, hope there can be English translation by someone -

credit to Happymimomo Blog ~

940180.jpg?w=500&h=5000

940181.jpg?w=500&h=5000

940182.jpg?w=500&h=5000

940183.jpg?w=500&h=5000

------------------------------

JUNIOR magazine (Nov. 2010)

by scorpiola 2010-12-05 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: scorpiola // raincloudhk

1_copy%281%29.jpg

2_copy%281%29.jpg

3_copy%281%29.jpg

5_copy.jpg

6_copy.jpg

8_copy.jpg

9_copy.jpg

12.04.10[Fun Pic] Rain and cast @ The Fugitive PlanB (EP.15)Fanmade

by kajima@http://fugitive625

These are funny, hope there can be English translation by someone -

credit to Happymimomo Blog ~

Hahahaha! Those are really funny!!! Like you, I hope we have soon a translation. Although the very first one is cute: Ji-woo kissing Jini.

Thank you for sharing anjjo!

@Kicia .. Spot on! I agree with you 100% I also think people just don't get Ji Woon's character at all =/ Also, only serious acting is considered good acting? Wrong =/ I find Ji Woon's character so damn good because you can see there's more than what meets the eye but at the same time he chooses to be this way because he's just like, it makes him happy, and it makes him able to to on with life. What's wrong with that? Exaggerated? The Nakamura guy is overdone but I never thought Rain exaggerated during the first episodes. The character is like that, geez.

And he did damm good.

Hallelujah! And yes!! It's really tiring how the comical Ji-woo performance of Rain is considered not good acting and the serious one yes. I think you shouldn't forget that it's harder to act comical than serious (being mad, furious, crying). To be able to laugh like that or make others laugh, it is quite hard. But he pulls it off sooooo good! And as you said it, this goofiness is only a mask, to cover up his true personality or true feelings.

Rain is perfect for the role of Ji-woo and since ep. 1 he gives a flawless performance! I hope he will get an award for this role.

So we all have the same conclusions? Yes, this role was written for Rain and there`s no discussion about it. It would be tremendously hard to find another Korean actor who would be able to act as ji Woo. I`m not saying that it would be impossible but very hard. This combination of cute, sexy, mature, fit, intelligent man (at first sight arrogant jerk) is really hard to find LOL Not to mention that he needs o have true marital art skills.

And yes, his damn good;-) It would be great if people would appreciate it. Was his performance flawless? I have to watch the drama one more time to give an answer but I still remember the first scene in the 13th episode (the quarrel between Ji Woo and Do Soo). It was the first time in Fugitive where Rain and LJJ didn`t convince me… I think I should re-watch it.

About the exaggeration: It my opinion it was a sole purpose in this drama. Many characters in the Fugitive are exaggerated. But in many cases – as sirizblack said – there`s more than meets the eye. For example Ji Woo, who – as javabeans very well described – is just using a mask of a jerk/ playboy to not be taken seriously. He fools others to achieve his goals as a true cunning fox;-) His mentor, Nakamura, is the same.

James Bong, all subordinates off our great detectives, many policemen are also exaggerated. But this is what I love the most in this drama – it creates this special humor :D For a long time I haven`t seen such a ridiculous drama which would made me laugh so much (never a Korean one).

Now some confession – I`m seriously in love in Wong-Fu and his earmuffs blush.gif He`s one of the brightest parts of the Fugitive.

[Dec-06-2010] Rain is cast to play the hero in "Red Muffler", a 10 billion KRW blockbuster.

20101206130437155e7_130558_0.jpg

Rain & 'Sin Se Kyung'

Red Muffler', a 10 billion KRW (around $9,000,000) blockbuster, stars actor and singer Rain, alongside actress 'Sin Se Kyung'.

In particular, in the film, Rain'll play as a fighter pilot bombing Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, which attracts great attention.

Recently, in a situation where there is a growing public sentiment that North Korea must be more severely punished for bombing Yunpyung island belonging to South Korea, this film that contains a scene in which South Korea's missile strikes into Pyongyang, the heart of the North Korea, will be the talk of town during and after its release.

During the phone call with Newsen on the 6th, an official from the film studio (CJ Entertainment) expressed, "Rain has selected 'Red Muffler' as his last project before his joining the army, while actress 'Sin Se Kyung' will play the heroine of the film."

In the film, Rain and 'Sin Se Kyung' will play a fighter pilot character named 'Tae Hoon', and an aircraft mechanic character named 'Se Young', respectively, and they build a loving relationship with each other.

One of the production crew said about this, "Rain has signed up for the film, but in her case, the offer has been accepted, subject to contract because the issue of appearance fee is not solved yet."

'Red Muffler' will be produced by the unwavering support of the Air Force, and the production side has been promised to access through the several military installations in the airbase located in Rain's hometown, Seosan, in Chungchungnam-do, and it begins shooting as early as late January of next year.

credit to Newsen http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=20101206130437155e7&linkid=63&newssetid=487&nav=1

Rain + Shin Se Kyung confirmed for upcoming film, “The Red Muffler”

December 6, 2010

20101206_rain_shinsekyung_01.jpg

Rain and Shin Se Kyung have been chosen for the leading roles in an upcoming blockbuster film, “The Red Muffler.”

Directed by Kim Dong Won, the film is said to be costing $10 million USD in production expenses alone. With tensions rising due to the recent Yeonpyeong Island skirmish, there’s been increasing focus on this film since it features a story about attacking Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea.

A representative of the movie’s investment company revealed to Newsen on December 6th, “Rain personally chose ‘The Red Muffler’ as his last project before entering his military service. The leading female role will be played by Shin Se Kyung.”

The film is currently nicknamed the “Lee Mi Kyung Project” due to the amount of time and effort the CJ Entertainment CEO is putting into it.

Rain will be playing the role of ‘Taehoon,’ a fighter pilot, while Shin Se Kyung plays his love interest ‘Sae Young,’ an auto mechanic.

Another representative of the movie revealed, “Rain has completed his contract, but Shin Se Kyung has yet to sign her contract due to issues such as guarantees. The title of the movie could also be changed to ‘Living in the Sky.‘”

The filming process should begin as early as January 2011.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate

Fr.:allkpop

----------------------------------

Rain’s new blockbuster co-starring Shin Se-kyung

by javabeans | December 5, 2010

run66.jpg

Just as his drama Runaway Plan B comes to a close, Rain has announced his new project, a blockbuster film called Red Muffler (a working title). His co-star? She’s not the A-list superstar one might expect to star opposite Rain, but up-and-comer Shin Se-kyung (Blue Salt, High Kick Through the Roof).

Rain’s casting is finalized, while Shin still has to work out the details of her contract, although it sounds like she’s pretty much a lock. And I say, Shin Se-kyung must have fantastic management to keep scoring such plum deals. Not that she isn’t talented, but compared to her (still limited) experience, it’s amazing that she gets cast in projects with actors like Song Kang-ho.

They’ll display their melo acting chops as a fighter pilot (Rain) and mechanic (Shin). I’m not sure how convincing 20-year-old Shin is going to be, but I suppose it’s too early to write it off; she raised eyebrows when she was cast as a young assassin in Blue Salt, but some initial stills seem to indicate she has managed to shed her girl-next-door image.

Red Muffler, which is considering a title switch to Living in the Sky, boasts a 10 billion won production budget and includes a scene of Rain piloting his fighter plane in a bombardment of Pyongyang. Um, you sure that’s such a good idea, given recent tensions between North and South? Still, the film reportedly has the full support of the air force.

The film is in pre-production and has gained the cooperation of various military facilities and airfields. It will begin filming at the end of January.

Uh, I feel like there are a lot of question marks about this project, but I can’t say it doesn’t sound interesting…

shinsekyung_37.jpg

Via Mk.co.kr

Source:dramabeans

Rain + Shin Se Kyung confirmed for upcoming film, “The Red Muffler”

December 6, 2010

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/20101206_rain_shinsekyung_01.jpg

Rain and Shin Se Kyung have been chosen for the leading roles in an upcoming blockbuster film, “The Red Muffler.”

Directed by Kim Dong Won, the film is said to be costing $10 million USD in production expenses alone. With tensions rising due to the recent Yeonpyeong Island skirmish, there’s been increasing focus on this film since it features a story about attacking Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate

Fr.:allkpop

----------------------------------

Rain’s new blockbuster co-starring Shin Se-kyung

by javabeans | December 5, 2010

run66.jpg

Just as his drama Runaway Plan B comes to a close, Rain has announced his new project, a blockbuster film called Red Muffler (a working title). His co-star? She’s not the A-list superstar one might expect to star opposite Rain, but up-and-comer Shin Se-kyung (Blue Salt, High Kick Through the Roof).

Via Mk.co.kr

Source:dramabeans

anjjo, thanks for sharing another articles about this great news. As for the female partner, I haven’t watched any of her dramas yet. But, I heard she was in "My Little Bride", KRW’s drama & I watched that but can’t remember where she was there. And oh, she’s 20-years old – very young. Rain is hot but too old for her – hahaha. Wahhh…..who cares about age & Rain doesn’t even look 28 years old. Hope it works! She’s PRETTY but I hope she could act. Maybe this will be her 1st movie? Hmm…looks like a good movie. Anyway, great to see him more before leaving for 2 years for the army. I think he’ll be enlisted on his b-day next year, June. For me “Living in the Sky” is a better title than “The Red Scarf” or "Red Muffler". Can’t wait……. RAIN, make it a good one once again for your last one. :lol:

[Dec-06-2010] "Rain's appearance on movie 'Red Muffler' has not been confirmed", according to J.Tune Entertainment .

On the 6th, Rain's fan said that she called Rain's agent 'J.Tune Entertainment' and straightened it out. According to J.Tune Entertainment, "Rain's appearance on movie 'Red Muffler' has not been confirmed."

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=283843&page=1&bbs=

Eng.trans.by rain bird.

anjjo, thanks for sharing another articles about this great news. As for the female partner, I haven’t watched any of her dramas yet. But, I heard she was in "My Little Bride", KRW’s drama & I watched that but can’t remember where she was there. And oh, she’s 20-years old – very young. Rain is hot but too old for her – hahaha. Wahhh…..who cares about age & Rain doesn’t even look 28 years old. Hope it works! She’s PRETTY but I hope she could act. Maybe this will be her 1st movie? Hmm…looks like a good movie. Anyway, great to see him more before leaving for 2 years for the army. I think he’ll be enlisted on his b-day next year, June. For me “Living in the Sky” is a better title than “The Red Scarf” or "Red Muffler". Can’t wait……. RAIN, make it a good one once again for your last one. :lol:

First, I am also delighted to know about this great news!!! Though, I want him to do a ROM COM badly this time ..... but the thought of seeing him again...in big screen is just marvelous!!

I hv also never watched SSK acting but I read & heard 'not so good' review on hers...well, probably they r all her antis (due to her recent relationship revelation)... Is she in My Little Bribe? Probably the supporting roles ... I too cant remember she's in ere...

Anyway, CJ org has been very good to RAIN. giving & trusting him to do this big project....

CJ has been supporting him all this while!! They definitely know RAIN potential!!!am so happy!!

And another thing...I dont think he's too old for SSK..... mature, yes! if we compare to other IDOLs group turning actors like Yunho, KHJ, Mickey, SiWON...ect...but not OLD definitely!!!

First, I am also delighted to know about this great news!!! Though, I want him to do a ROM COM badly this time ..... but the thought of seeing him again...in big screen is just marvelous!!

I hv also never watched SSK acting but I read & heard 'not so good' review on hers...well, probably they r all her antis (due to her recent relationship revelation)... Is she in My Little Bribe? Probably the supporting roles ... I too cant remember she's in ere...

Anyway, CJ org has been very good to RAIN. giving & trusting him to do this big project....

CJ has been supporting him all this while!! They definitely know RAIN potential!!!am so happy!!

And another thing...I dont think he's too old for SSK..... mature, yes! if we compare to other IDOLs group turning actors like Yunho, KHJ, Mickey, SiWON...ect...but not OLD definitely!!!

annsit, ye, I heard that she was in it.........(she's the bestfriend of the female lead - I read this now) - I hope this will push-through, dear. :sweatingbullets:

[Dec-06-2010] The plot summary of the last episode of "The Fugitive Plan B" will be given after it goes off the air.<KBS official website>

02.jpg

최종회 :: 12월 8일 수요일 밤 9시 55분

20부 줄거리는 방송 종료 후 서비스 됩니다.

지금까지 <도망자 Plan B>를 사랑해주신 여러분들께 감사드리며,

12월 8일 최종회 많은 시청 바랍니다. 감사합니다.

The last episode (the 20th episode) :: On Wednesday, December 8th, at 9:55pm.

The gist of the plot of the 20th episode will be given after it goes off the air.

We would like to thank those of you who have supported "The Fugitive Plan B".

Hope that many of you will watch the last episode of the drama series. Thank you.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

Eng.trans.by rain bird.

[Dec-06-2010] "Rain's appearance on movie 'Red Muffler' has not been confirmed", according to J.Tune Entertainment

On the 6th, Rain's fan said that she called Rain's agent 'J.Tune Entertainment' and straightened it out. According to J.Tune Entertainment, "Rain's appearance on movie 'Red Muffler' has not been confirmed."

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

Eng.trans.by rain bird.

Seems that we will have to wait and see what happens next… It`s not the first time when J. Tune claims that JJH`s next project isn`t confirmed. Remember Fugitive?

Even though I`m concerned that many can one more time criticise him for being involved in next movie project and not going to the army if he has made a decision already nothing will change it.

I`m not a fan of military blockbusters but wishing him as always success;-)

Don`t you think that the officials want to boost the army morale? Especially in the current political situation? Korean Pearl Harbor?

About Shin Se Kyung – like willenette I haven`t seen anything with her. But when I`ve heard the news I thought only about Sport Seoul LOL Love scandal couple;-) She`s very pretty but I can`t say anything about her acting abilities. However sometimes a fresh face can bring a nice change and surprise us. I`m not finding her as too young. It has been a really long time since we have seen Bi with somebody younger so I`m really anticipating that pairing.

Does anyone know anything about the director Kim Dong Won? I`ve googled him but I haven`t found much news… He directed some documentary movies, yes?

Annsit: Nice to see you here;-) Agreed about the comments about SSK ;)

[12-06] Fugitive - Plan B – fanmade images

Credit: KBS UCC Gallery

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

6f.jpg

6.jpg

4f.jpg

3q.jpg

3.jpg

2f.jpg

2.jpg

1f.jpg

I said this before and I say it again: I am not fond of the idea that Rain is acting in a war movie. Now reading this and seeing who his female partner is (no idea about this girl), I am even more convinced that this movie isn’t a good idea. First of all, it means he won’t go to the army for couple of months at least and who knows when Rain will enlist. I feel this might cause more bad voices against Rain (playing a solder in a movie, but not doing his MS). And to be very honest with you, at this stage of Rain’s career and his status, I actually wish (and think it would be the best) if he leaves to MS asap and doesn’t postpone it any longer :unsure::( (please don’t think of me as a bad fan, I am only caring about Rain).

I think I read here that the postponement is only possible 6 months, so that means that Rain’s postponement goes until March 2011. Will he then ask for a 2nd one? I don’t want to even imagine the reactions in Korea if this postponement is accepted <_< !

Again, I apologize if I seem too negative or too pessimistic here. I just try to stay realistic.

[Dec-06-2010] "Rain's appearance on movie 'Red Muffler' has not been confirmed", according to J.Tune Entertainment

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

Eng.trans.by rain bird.

Seems that we will have to wait and see what happens next… It`s not the first time when J. Tune claims that JJH`s next project isn`t confirmed. Remember Fugitive?

Even though I`m concerned that many can one more time criticise him for being involved in next movie project and not going to the army if he has made a decision already nothing will change it.

I`m not a fan of military blockbusters but wishing him as always success;-)

Don`t you think that the officials want to boost the army morale? Especially in the current political situation? Korean Pearl Harbor?

About Shin Se Kyung – like willenette I haven`t seen anything with her. But when I`ve heard the news I thought only about Sport Seoul LOL Love scandal couple;-) She`s very pretty but I can`t say anything about her acting abilities. However sometimes a fresh face can bring a nice change and surprise us. I`m not finding her as too young. It has been a really long time since we have seen Bi with somebody younger so I`m really anticipating that pairing.

Does anyone know anything about the director Kim Dong Won? I`ve googled him but I haven`t found much news… He directed some documentary movies, yes?

Annsit: Nice to see you here;-) Agreed about the comments about SSK

Believe me, they will attack Rain when he does this movie :angry: ! An excuse of postponing the service is acceptable for example for school or studies. But if you are an anti, you will think: really, study? And when does Rain have time to study when doing a drama and then shooting a movie? This is exactly why I feel bad about this :ph34r: . About the female lead, actually age doesn’t matter if young or old, as long as she is talented. But my instinct tells me she isn’t the right choice. Yes, it would be good to see Rain act with an actress younger (the last and maybe only one was SMA during ALTK).