Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest fatgrrl_slim

anjjo, ohlala........where did you read the posts? I don't think this is possible....since as far as I know this hasn't happened yet here - even in Japan it takes some months for them to have it aired in their local channel. But, I heard they're TRYING to have this aired before the year ends or early next year. This is the soonest since we could get to watch the drama right after it ends on December 2 in Korea. I hope it would happen...... Besides, as of this time, the materials are not yet with them, so how could they start dubbing. Dubbing takes some time... On our side, all the NGs, bloopers & any video clips that we have taken will be forwarded to them. Anyway, don't you worry as soon as I could get any feedback about this I'll keep you posted, dear. BTW, can you still recall if the voice used in Sangdoo, FH & Ijuksa/A Love to Kill are one & the same? If so, I hope TV5 could utilize the same voice & same dubber for RAIN from among these dramas. :lol:

If I may answer this: Yup, it's the same dubber for all three dramas.

Hi bbly, about this 2nd picture, when I first saw it I kind of think that it was a PS... there's no arms seen because it was cut. :lol: Ye, RAIN looks a very sweet person...& also nice with K-male staffs but never seen that he was being playful with them maybe jokes with them once in a while but not the way what he's doing to his wardrobe & hair stylist...... I saw many times he was playful with LJJ when he's around on the set but never with DH...... & LNY even with the PD. :lol:

Hahahaha, I thought at first too it was PS. :D

I guess Rain plays his charms with the ladies and maybe doing jokes around gentlemen. ;)

I think it must be wonderful to watch Rain being natural and himself, naughty and teasing the staff.

anjjo, ohlala........where did you read the posts? I don't think this is possible....since as far as I know this hasn't happened yet here - even in Japan it takes some months for them to have it aired in their local channel. But, I heard they're TRYING to have this aired before the year ends or early next year. This is the soonest since we could get to watch the drama right after it ends on December 2 in Korea. I hope it would happen...... Besides, as of this time, the materials are not yet with them, so how could they start dubbing. Dubbing takes some time... On our side, all the NGs, bloopers & any video clips that we have taken will be forwarded to them. Anyway, don't you worry as soon as I could get any feedback about this I'll keep you posted, dear. BTW, can you still recall if the voice used in Sangdoo, FH & Ijuksa/A Love to Kill are one & the same? If so, I hope TV5 could utilize the same voice & same dubber for RAIN from among these dramas. :lol:

Thanks willenette for the info, very enlightening . . . maybe I read that from a fan who is also eager to watch Fugitive. I think TV5 is really anxious to have it aired here earlier as soon as possible and we are waiting. :lol:

-------------------------------

More Rain @ Macau The Fugitive Plan B set on 22/8/2010

ratoka 2010-09-23

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6094&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Z1.jpg

Z2.jpg

lllllllllff%281%29.jpg

z3.jpg

Thanks willenette for the info, very enlightening . . . maybe I read that from a fan who is also eager to watch Fugitive. I think TV5 is really anxious to have it aired here earlier as soon as possible and we are waiting. :lol:

ratoka 2010-09-23

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6094&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Z1.jpg

Z2.jpg

lllllllllff%281%29.jpg

z3.jpg

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. Nice photos……..nice body of RAIN – lovely! His body is really sexy here…Look at those broad arms. Even LJJ is somewhat taking a glance at his body – hehehe or is it just me? (take a look at the last photo…) I want these 2-guys. :sweatingbullets:

Stars Chuseok Greetings

200910020203.jpg

23139147.2.jpg

Credit : http://news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&cid=370044&iid=150811&oid=020&aid=0002081233&ptype=021

More Official Photos of “The Fugitive Plan B”!

thefugitiveplanb-20100922.jpg?w=333&h=500

POPSEOUL has found more official photos from the set of the upcoming action drama.

The new action packed drama with an all-star cast is almost here. On September 29th at 9:55pm ,KBS will premiere the mystery action series“The Fugitive Plan B” that stars hot celebrities like Rain,Daniel Henney and Lee Na-young. Until you can view the actual red-hot series, view more official photos from the set of the upcoming drama right here:

thefugitiveplanb-201009221.jpg?w=83&h=125thefugitiveplanbcast-20100922.jpg?w=125&h=83thefugitiveplanbrain-20100922.jpg?w=83&h=125thefugitiveplanbdanielheeney-20100922.jpg?w=83&h=125

Do you still want to see more? Check out the drama’s website for more exclusive photos and information here (http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/index.html)

Source : popseoul

Rain The Fugitive Plan B new pic

ratoka 2010-09-23

Rain as Lee Jung Jin's stylist in Philippines

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6095&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit//rain jtune camp

1%2859%29.jpg

2%2853%29.jpg

3%2844%29.JPG

ratoka 2010-09-23

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6095&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit//rain jtune camp

1%2859%29.jpg

2%2853%29.jpg

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201009/3%2844%29.JPG

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. See, how playful & naughty RAIN is when he's with LJJ? RAIN looks hot even wearing this so simple white tee. And this is a star-studded drama! I’m really excited to watch this. BTW, Fugitive airing in our local channel here (TV5) is earlier than what I mentioned yesterday........We were told that this will be aired anytime on November - isn't this a great news for us? I hope this is really true! Surely, this will be in a primetime slot, Mon-Fri. We could get to see some plugging for this next month. :lol:

[sep-23-2010] Rain has topped a survey of the male star who could make ssongpyon well.

2389022.jpg

Musical site, Monkey3, from last 16th to last 22nd, conducted a survey, "Who do you think would be the most appropriate one among male stars for making ssongpyon well?"

(Songpyun is the special food that Koreans eat on Chuseok, Korea's Thanksgiving Day)

1,706 out of 2,692 responding to the survey said that they selected Rain, as a result, he ranked first.

Rain has topped the survey (58%, 1706 votes), and 'Kim Hyun Joong' was voted second(26%, 764votes), followed by Mickey Ucheon (10%, 285votes).

credit to TV Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20100923n04007

Brief transaltion by rain bird.

ratoka 2010-09-23

Just love the way Rain looks here. The one picture where he looks almost bored, is kind of cute. :wub:

ratoka 2010-09-23

Rain as Lee Jung Jin's stylist in Philippines

credit//rain jtune camp

Honestly, those 2 are great together. Rain is always playful around LJJ, as willenette said it.

Works of Art Fugitive

22 Sep 2010 - Fanmade The Fugitive Plan B

20100922_d9387e33357a4d5a588cC8Kkvv3OXs5g.jpg

credit: as tagged

Reposted from RAIN Germany

credit:Phoenix

---------------------------------

photo/drawing

raimy 2010-09-23

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6821&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

rain_10923ab.JPG

Guest angelordevil

Today is Sep 24th, just 3 days ahead and we have a press conf

and in Sep 29th, we can watch him in TV, can't wait to see it

people now you should enjoy your peaceful days before you enjoy Rain's storm next week :=

@willnette: you know, in MBC come to play 2010, everyone said it's hard to make friends with Rain.(I mean close friend), so I think it's difficult o make friends with him but once you're his friend, He will treat you very well.

Honestly, those 2 are great together. Rain is always playful around LJJ, as willenette said it.

Hi bbly, like you, I always enjoyed watching these 2 together off-cam. I'm completely clueless what's it in LJJ that makes RAIN so very fond of him... He wasn't like this with his former co-stars like Lee Dong Gun & Kim Sung Soo... This pics of them as RAIN being his stylist put a smile on my face since I could relate one incident when he was filming a TVC, September 10 in Ayala Alabang Village, that was in the morning. You see, RAIN usually comes on the set (drama) already made-up + already wearing his wardrobe & what his staffs would do is just to re-touch him when he arrives. I've seen him only 2x wearing a casual attire when he arrived. But, when he arrived during TVC shoot on that day, he was so casual without any make-up yet. Wow, when he arrived on the location he went directly to the Living room of the house & seated while got a magazine to read. When his 5-staffs saw him they hurriedly followed him & got him fixed : One for his hair, the other for his make-up, there's someone for his clothes, I saw someone fixing-up his shoes & the last was the one wiping perspiration on his face & at times when it's really very hot, wiping sweats at his back... his personal asst. is sometimes the one holding an umbrella for him when he shoots outdoor. See? My first time to see such kind of treatment to a superstar or maybe Korean really treats their stars that way? I've been dealing with so many STARS/Superstars here in our company because of the nature of job I'm in but never have I seen this kind of treatment. (Here, stars have their own 1-Asst, which they call PA & only 1-make-up artist is assigned to them...) For RAIN, it's different - I'm really so amazed! :sweatingbullets:

Today is Sep 24th, just 3 days ahead and we have a press conf

and in Sep 29th, we can watch him in TV, can't wait to see it

people now you should enjoy your peaceful days before you enjoy Rain's storm next week :=

@willnette: you know, in MBC come to play 2010, everyone said it's hard to make friends with Rain.(I mean close friend), so I think it's difficult o make friends with him but once you're his friend, He will treat you very well.

Hi Thu, presscon isn't far away......can't wait to see it. And drama's premier is so near... I really hope it would go well! I couldn't agree with you more - RAIN maybe has so few friends but he keeps them very well. This we could see how he deals with Baekga, his dancers & his personal staffs or even maybe his personal guards. :lol:

110910 kbs interview cap.

rainkum 2010-09-23

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6823&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

1g-1.gif

2-15.jpg

4-13.jpg

Coming soon!

anjjo, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. He's so cute here especially his reaction when LJJ was teasingly pulling his legs from up there the fence & take a look at too his reaction when it was LJJ's part to go up there. Wondering when can we get to hear & listen to the OST, huh? Awww.... I highly anticipate to check out the tracks soon. :sweatingbullets:

Works of Art Fugitive

22 Sep 2010 - Fanmade The Fugitive Plan B

20100922_d9387e33357a4d5a588cC8Kkvv3OXs5

credit: as tagged

Reposted from RAIN Germany

credit:Phoenix

---------------------------------

photo/drawing

raimy 2010-09-23

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6821&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201009/rain_10923ab.JPG

anjjo, thanks for posting this artwork & the drawing. Nice & cool! Fugitive will start its run in the same time slot of ‘My Girlfriend is a Gumiho’ next week. Well, I wonder how the ratings will be for these 2-dramas. I hope Fugitive will do well..... :mellow::D

Hi bbly, like you, I always enjoyed watching these 2 together off-cam. I'm completely clueless what's it in LJJ that makes RAIN so very fond of him... He wasn't like this with his former co-stars like Lee Dong Gun & Kim Sung Soo... This pics of them as RAIN being his stylist put a smile on my face since I could relate one incident when he was filming a TVC, September 10 in Ayala Alabang Village, that was in the morning. You see, RAIN usually comes on the set (drama) already made-up + already wearing his wardrobe & what his staffs would do is just to re-touch him when he arrives. I've seen him only 2x wearing a casual attire when he arrived. But, when he arrived during TVC shoot on that day, he was so casual without any make-up yet. Wow, when he arrived on the location he went directly to the Living room of the house & seated while got a magazine to read. When his 5-staffs saw him they hurriedly followed him & got him fixed : One for his hair, the other for his make-up, there's someone for his clothes, I saw someone fixing-up his shoes & the last was the one wiping perspiration on his face & at times when it's really very hot, wiping sweats at his back... his personal asst. is sometimes the one holding an umbrella for him when he shoots outdoor. See? My first time to see such kind of treatment to a superstar or maybe Korean really treats their stars that way? I've been dealing with so many STARS/Superstars here in our company because of the nature of job I'm in but never have I seen this kind of treatment. (Here, stars have their own 1-Asst, which they call PA & only 1-make-up artist is assigned to them...) For RAIN, it's different - I'm really so amazed! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks willenette, for these interesting infos about Rain, just curious, earlier you mentioned that he was the only cast member billeted in the presidential suite of the Manila Hotel, how about the bodyguards and the security men provided for him, was he the only one given this privilege, too? I wonder who was paying the staff in charge of his make-up, etc., and also his personal assistant, J. Tune or KBS? At first, I thought that he was given the princely accommodation, but now I realized he was and maybe, will always be treated as a king. :D:lol: BTW if we watch Fugitive/Runaway thru the internet, will that add up to its rating upon its airing in Korea? I hope the link will be furnished to us later.

10-09-23 Rain @ New Songdo City Filming The Fugitive Plan B

ratoka 2010-09-24

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6100&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit // daria // ratoka@rain-cloud

1%2860%29.jpg

2%2854%29.jpg

3%2845%29.jpg

4%2833%29.jpg

5%2829%29.jpg

6%2826%29.jpg

7%2823%29.jpg

8%2819%29.jpg

9%2821%29.jpg

10%2820%29.jpg

11%2821%29.jpg

12%2820%29.jpg

13%2818%29.jpg

14%2818%29.jpg

Thanks willenette, for these interesting infos about Rain, just curious, earlier you mentioned that he was the only cast member billeted in the presidential suite of the Manila Hotel, how about the bodyguards and the security men provided for him, was he the only one given this privilege, too? I wonder who was paying the staff in charge of his make-up, etc., and also his personal assistant, J. Tune or KBS? At first, I thought that he was given the princely accommodation, but now I realized he was and maybe, will always be treated as a king. :D:lol: BTW if we watch Fugitive/Runaway thru the internet, will that add up to its rating upon its airing in Korea? I hope the link will be furnished to us later.

10-09-23 Rain @ New Songdo City Filming The Fugitive Plan B

ratoka 2010-09-24

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6100&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit // daria // ratoka@rain-cloud

1%2860%29.jpg

2%2854%29.jpg

3%2845%29.jpg

anjjo, aside from his 2-personal guards we also provided a total of 8-guards from the Crame for him : 4-for him alone & the other 4 for JTune & co. who arrived for his Intensity show & TVC. He was the only one given this kind of privilege. DH had his own 1 personal American guard with him but no PA while LJJ & LNY had their own PAs as well but no guard. The production team was the one paying for all his personal staffs in the drama side while the TVC he filmed was shouldered by the "client" ...sorry, can't mention the name here yet. JTune/KBS have nothing to do with these fees......it's RAIN's package deal or maybe a little percentage for JTune. (this is between JTune & RAIN already...) About ratings, I don't think they could combine both - as what I know there's such thing as "viewers rating" & "online's rating' - I really pray that Fugitive could satisfy K-viewers so drama will be a hit, rating-wise. About the link online, usually we could get to view it after the 1st pilot episode - maybe we'll wait & see how much this could be delivered fast. There were times in the past that right after the 1st episode had aired netizens could already watch a particular drama & already Eng subbed at that! I hope this would happen to Fugitive! BTW, thanks for posting more photos. Lovely sceneries......... Sorry, for my ignorance but where's Songdo city? sweatingbullets.gifblush.gif

[Eng sub] 100921 Ent. news The Fugitive in PH [ KBS World ]

biblueberry06 | September 23, 2010

credit : cloud - taiwan.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmm_ZYP6yKY

jini, thanks for sharing this video clip with eng subs. It's always enjoyable watching a clip, which you could understand. With Rain’s anticipated drama debuts next Wednesday, it will be interesting to see the rating battle between Fugitive, MGIG,(leaving only 2 more episodes)and PK. :sweatingbullets:

Fighting, RAIN, fighting Fugitive!

runaway.jpg