Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo, I went to Greenbelt 5 to buy something late at night last Saturday. I stepped in the Adora store unconsciously. Oh, no, I missed RAIN…….I missed the time of ‘Fugitive’ shooting. I missed LJJ, too. I could say that RAIN is easygoing and LJJ is more of a reserved-type. Now, looking at these photos again makes me have this mixed-emotions once again....Sigh.........During this Chuseok holiday in Korea, wondering what & where he plans to spend time. Wondering what's he doing at the moment......I'm sure Fugitive filming has been put on-hold in the meantime due to this Korea big celebration for 3-days. :mellow::D

willenette, all of us missed Rain, how much more you, who had encountered him up close and personal. He left for almost two weeks now and there are still many write-ups about him and TV shows are capitalizing on his popularity to earn top ratings, so how can we not think of him. I never thought that he is very famous in the Philippines until his concert and I hope he can come back after his MS.

--------------------

Rain with a The Fugitive: Plan B female staff member

ratoka 2010-09-21

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6070&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit DC

11_%281%29.jpg

22%2814%29.jpg

----------------------------

Sep 2010 - Rain picture in a magazine

20100920_37029e51f72828489495W3VjwcKIxR4r.jpg

credit: dc

Source/credit:Rain Germany/Phoenix

willenette, all of us missed Rain, how much more you, who had encountered him up close and personal. He left for almost two weeks now and there are still many write-ups about him and TV shows are capitalizing on his popularity to earn top ratings, so how can we not think of him. I never thought that he is very famous in the Philippines until his concert and I hope he can come back after his MS.

--------------------

ratoka 2010-09-21

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6070&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit DC

11_%281%29.jpg

22%2814%29.jpg

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. You know, as I take a look at these pictures I could always say that RAIN is so REAL here.....He's always so playful & naughty when he's with his female staffs. I saw this with my own 2-eyes! Not only once but many times! Before I thought all along every time I see some of his pics being very sweet to his staff that maybe he's just being photographed that's why he's just acting that way - but no, he's really like a kid when off-cam. I adore his being this way! He's so sweet to all his female-staffs. Good catch for any lucky girl! :sweatingbullets:

[sep-21-2010]"The Fugitive: Plan B" starring Ran receives huge attention from throughout Asia even before it begins broadcasting.

2010092012100189506_1.jpg

"The Fugitive: Plan B" starring Ran (his real name Jung Ji Hoon), KBS 2TV's new drama to be aired every Wednesday and Thursday, whose first episode will be aired on September 29th, is receiving huge attention from throughout Asia, including Chinese speaking countries and Southeast Asia like Philippines, etc.

The Philippines where the drama shoot has recently been finished on location, have greater expectations of the drama than ever even before it begins broadcasting.

'Philippine Daily Inquirer' and 'Manila Bulletin', the Philippines' leading newspapers, reported about 'the Fugitive Plan B' on location in that country and its press conference last 9th, with the great expectation.

Last 18th, 'Philippine Daily Inquirer' released an article titled, "Rain, at last", and introduced the drama and its press conference in that country.

This newspaper quoted Rain as saying, "This is my first drama filmed in the Philippines. You can imagine anything." Following, it introduced his hollywood movies, Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, and reported that 'Lee Na Young, Lee Junng Jin, Yun Jin Seo, Daniel Henney, etc would appear in the drama. Also, it expectantly reported that Daniel Henney had appeared in hollywood movie 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'.

'Manila Bulletin' also expressed their interest in the drama, introducing the cast for the drama, including Rain, in its internet edition last 13th.

The drama contract has not yet been completed, it will be aired on TV5, one of the Philippines' public TV networks, under the title of Runaway.

Before this, 'the Fugitive Plan B' production held a press conference with reporters from Chinese speaking countries in Macau last August 24th where many media flocked into the press conference, which shows the great interest in the drama and Rain.

China's newspaper 騰訊娛樂 reported, "The place was swarming with reporters, all in a great frenzy to get the story. One of the reasons why this drama receives much attention is of course because of Rain's appearance on it."

"The Fugitive: Plan B" that has been shot on location in Asian countries, such as Japan's Tokyo and Okaka, China's Beijing and Shanghai and Macau, etc. with the all-star cast from Asia including Korea in attendance, has attracted a lot of attention.

The director, 'Kowak Jung-Howan', has recently expressed, "We don't fit 'Runaway' only under the rule of Korean drama. We do regard this drama as an Asian project." "It is not to be exported abroad due to its high ratings, but challenge to found out how much of Korean drama's capabilities are represented in Asia."

Everyone is much interested in whether "The Fugitive: Plan B" will be a big hit in Asia beyond the previous Hanryu dramas.

Money Today's Star news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002048555

Brief transaltion by rain bird.

[sep-21-2010] <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B"> This shows that these pictures are far from the advertisement.

플랜B929

2010-09-21 / 00:52:13

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/report/rare/index.html

도망자 첫방날이 가까워옴을 선선한 바람을 통해 확인하고 있는 플랜B929 입니다.

여러분이 지금부터 보실 사진들은 절대 광고 사진이 아닙니다.하지만 이들의 서프라이즈한 비주얼이 주변의 어떤 물건이든 좀 더 빛나 보이게 하는 건 어쩔 수가 없네요.그 신비로운 현장 함께 보실까요?

This is Plan B929 who has verified that the date of the first episode of 'the Fugitive : Plan B" approaches through a refreshing breeze.

This shows that these pictures below are far from the advertisement, but it is an undeniable fact that their amazing visuals make everything around them look more attractive.

Can we see that mysterious scenes?

93%281%29.jpg

91%282%29.jpg

요즘 광고에서 자주 들리는 어떤 음악이 들리는 듯 하네요.

This picture seems to make me hear some music frequently advertised on TV.

92%281%29.jpg

This scene seems to be seen in theaters several times before movies start.

14%2816%29.jpg

It seems to make me see a cosmetic advertisement for strong men.

94%281%29.jpg

90%281%29.jpg

ㅎㅎㅎ

hahaha

언제 어디서나 어떤 각도에서도 멋진 "도망자" 촬영 현장이었습니다.

9월 29일 수요일 밤 9시 55분 TV앞으로!

<도망자> 첫방송! COMMMING SOOOOON!

It was the scene of "The Fugitive Plan B" set, looking good anywhere, any from angle.

Everybody should be in front of TV on Wednesday, September 29th, at 9:55pm !

The first episode of (The Fugitive : Plan B) is COMMMING SOOOOON!

credit to 플랜B929 (PlanB929) @ http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/report/rare/index.html

*** She really has small face....... And she looks so sweet, charming & pretty. But, RAIN's face is also small but nobody could beat how small her face is! :lol:

Nobody can beat Lee Na Young’s small face

20100920_leenayoungsmallface_main2.jpg

The main cast from the upcoming KBS 2TV drama, “Fugitive“, has been drawing interest from netizens due to its small faced female lead, Lee Na Young.

As seen in the photo above (from left to right), the main characters of “Fugitive”, Lee Jung Jin, Yoon Jin Seo, Rain, Lee Na Young, and Daniel Henney, can be seen sitting down in the front row.

What’s catching the netizens’ eyes is the size of Lee Na Young’s head and face. Compared to those beside her, Rain and Daniel Henney, Lee Na Young’s face is noticeably smaller.

Netizens who have seen the photo commented things such as, “Lee Na Young has already did an all-kill against all the celebrities with the size of her face,” “It’s so small,” and “How can it be that small?”

“Fugitive” will premiere next month, so stay tuned.

Source : allkpop

Guest angelordevil

[21-Sep-10][star News]"The Fugitive: Plan B" starring Ran receives huge attention from throughout Asia even before it begins broadcasting.

"The Fugitive: Plan B" starring Rain (his real name Jung Ji Hoon), KBS 2TV's new drama to be aired every Wednesday and Thursday, whose first episode will be aired on September 29th, is receiving huge attention from throughout Asia, including Chinese speaking countries and Southeast Asia like Philippines, etc.

The Philippines where the drama shoot has recently been finished on location, have greater expectations of the drama than ever even before it begins broadcasting.

'Philippine Daily Inquirer' and 'Manila Bulletin', the Philippines' leading newspapers, reported about 'the Fugitive Plan B' on location in that country and its press conference last 9th, with the great expectation.

Last 18th, 'Philippine Daily Inquirer' released an article titled, "Rain, at last", and introduced the drama and its press conference in that country.

This newspaper quoted Rain as saying, "This is my first drama filmed in the Philippines. You can imagine anything." Following, it introduced his hollywood movies, Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, and reported that 'Lee Na Young, Lee Junng Jin, Yun Jin Seo, Daniel Henney, etc would appear in the drama. Also, it expectantly reported that Daniel Henney had appeared in hollywood movie 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'.

'Manila Bulletin' also expressed their interest in the drama, introducing the cast for the drama, including Rain, in its internet edition last 13th.

The drama contract has not yet been completed, it will be aired on TV5, one of the Philippines' public TV networks, under the title of Runaway.

Before this, 'the Fugitive Plan B' production held a press conference with reporters from Chinese speaking countries in Macau last August 24th where many media flocked into the press conference, which shows the great interest in the drama and Rain.

China's newspaper 騰訊娛樂 reported, "The place was swarming with reporters, all in a great frenzy to get the story. One of the reasons why this drama receives much attention is of course because of Rain's appearance on it."

"The Fugitive: Plan B" that has been shot on location in Asian countries, such as Japan's Tokyo and Okaka, China's Beijing and Shanghai and Macau, etc. with the all-star cast from Asia including Korea in attendance, has attracted a lot of attention.

The director, 'Kowak Jung-Howan', has recently expressed, "We don't fit 'Runaway' only under the rule of Korean drama. We do regard this drama as an Asian project." "It is not to be exported abroad due to its high ratings, but challenge to found out how much of Korean drama's capabilities are represented in Asia."

Everyone is much interested in whether "The Fugitive: Plan B" will be a big hit in Asia beyond the previous Hanryu dramas.

Money Today's Star news http://news.naver.com/main/read. ... &aid=0002048555

Rain new pics on KBS Official site

scorpiola 2010-09-21

Reposted: http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6817&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Credit: Captured by scorpiola

Source: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/report/rare/index.html

Ohhhh, this just increases the impatience! Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Gee-Woo / Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201009/2%2849%29.JPG

They call me 'Gee Woo' who is the Asian Pacific Korean bureau chief for the International Federation of Private Detective.

He (Gee Woo) is armed with extensively miscellaneous knowledge rather than with scientific reasoning, and with his clear-cut physical dexterity rather than with a razor-sharp mind.

This guy who lets people not be able to say how far his laugh is true or his tears are true, tries to dig deep into a case nobody has yet solved, with his easy-going personality and smirk.

He has the official job title of "the Asian Pacific Korean bureau chief for the International Federation of Private Detective", and "PIA : Private Investigation Administrator" in Korea.

His business cards which make people not have a hint of doubt in their minds about what he says, his luxurious life, and his evey mission which is to jump into romances with women of singular beauty everywhere he goes..His cracking the villain is just needed for all these things.

He can speak three languages perfectly, such as Korean, foreign languages, and telling lies.

This guy in question having command of the Asian field, whose only anxiety is just that the police names him as the prime suspect after his old friend Kevin, who is the only friend to whom this guy can really open up himself, is killed in a mysterious fire accident.

And 'Gee Woo' comes to meet an unexpectedly accidental big deal as an attractive client overshadowed by the case related to Kevin, visits him.

Although he indulges himself in extravagantly romantic escapade, he does not trust women as far as one could throw them.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/about/cast/cast01.html

Brief translation by rain bird.

Rain as a womanizer, only going with the best - this will be so cool to watch! :D

anjjo, I went to Greenbelt 5 to buy something late at night last Saturday. I stepped in the Adora store unconsciously. Oh, no, I missed RAIN…….I missed the time of ‘Fugitive’ shooting. I missed LJJ, too. I could say that RAIN is easygoing and LJJ is more of a reserved-type. Now, looking at these photos again makes me have this mixed-emotions once again....Sigh.........During this Chuseok holiday in Korea, wondering what & where he plans to spend time. Wondering what's he doing at the moment......I'm sure Fugitive filming has been put on-hold in the meantime due to this Korea big celebration for 3-days. :mellow::D

I am actually hoping that Rain and others get a bit time off. After all Chuseok is one of the important holidays in Korea as far as I know. Would be nice if Rain spends some time with family and friends.

--------------------

ratoka 2010-09-21

credit DC

11_%281%29.jpg

22%2814%29.jpg

This is cute, but the 2nd picture looks kind of weird. Don't know why Rain's head is turned like this with his eyes closed, but what is weird is you see no arms. :P Where are his arms?

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. You know, as I take a look at these pictures I could always say that RAIN is so REAL here.....He's always so playful & naughty when he's with his female staffs. I saw this with my own 2-eyes! Not only once but many times! Before I thought all along every time I see some of his pics being very sweet to his staff that maybe he's just being photographed that's why he's just acting that way - but no, he's really like a kid when off-cam. I adore his being this way! He's so sweet to all his female-staffs. Good catch for any lucky girl! :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for this description! How is he with male staff? ^_^

100921 Rain On set in Busan

Posted on September 21, 2010

by moonbeards

http://twitpic.com/2qmiwx

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7088/100921.jpg

What a gorgeous picture! Thank you for sharing.

Guest angelordevil

10-09-21 The Fugitive Plan B" staff's post on Twitter_ Today's episode is about Busan.

100921.jpg

On Tuesday 21st September 2010, @moonbeards said:

오늘의에피소드는..부산입니다..^^

사진은..부산촬영때입니다..^^

카메라없을때..가끔..저랑..재미있는사진을찍곤합니다..!!한번은..멋있는사진..또한번은코믹버젼..ㅋㅋ

전..단지..차려진..밥상에..셔터만눌렀을뿐..ㅋㅋ

힘든촬영에도..언제나..밝게웃을수있고..여유가있는..그런사람이..프로라생각합니다..그런의미에서..지훈이형은..프로인거같네요..^^

Today's episode is about Busan..^^

This is about what we shot in Busan..^^

I often take funny pictures of 'Ji Hoon' hyung when we aren't shooting..!!

One is really cool version and the other comic version..ㅋㅋ

He was ready to have pictures taken, I just pressed the shutter..ㅋㅋ

I think a real professional is the one who can always smile brightly and look calm and composed, regardless of how hard the work may be..

And in that sense, if there is a true professional, 'Ji Hoon' hyung seems to be the one..^^

credit to http://twitpic.com/2qmiwx

[Fancam] 100912 Rain @ Manila Hotel with The Fugitive: Plan B crew

scorpiola 2010-09-22

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2562&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

2010.09.12%281%29.JPG

Credit: Cam by maumu // ktkzy1401 @ youtube

---------------------------------------------------

Rain (Bi) Lotte Shopping new event

ratoka 2010-09-22

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6083&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

source//lotte shopping //cap by ratoka

s1%283%29.JPG

I am actually hoping that Rain and others get a bit time off. After all Chuseok is one of the important holidays in Korea as far as I know. Would be nice if Rain spends some time with family and friends.

This is cute, but the 2nd picture looks kind of weird. Don't know why Rain's head is turned like this with his eyes closed, but what is weird is you see no arms. :P Where are his arms?

Thank you for this description! How is he with male staff? ^_^

Hi bbly, about this 2nd picture, when I first saw it I kind of think that it was a PS... there's no arms seen because it was cut. :lol: Ye, RAIN looks a very sweet person...& also nice with K-male staffs but never seen that he was being playful with them maybe jokes with them once in a while but not the way what he's doing to his wardrobe & hair stylist...... I saw many times he was playful with LJJ when he's around on the set but never with DH...... & LNY even with the PD. :lol:

10-09-21 The Fugitive Plan B" staff's post on Twitter_ Today's episode is about Busan.

100921.jpg

On Tuesday 21st September 2010, @moonbeards said:

오늘의에피소드는..부산입니다..^^

사진은..부산촬영때입니다..^^

카메라없을때..가끔..저랑..재미있는사진을찍곤합니다..!!한번은..멋있는사진..또한번은코믹버젼..ㅋㅋ

전..단지..차려진..밥상에..셔터만눌렀을뿐..ㅋㅋ

힘든촬영에도..언제나..밝게웃을수있고..여유가있는..그런사람이..프로라생각합니다..그런의미에서..지훈이형은..프로인거같네요..^^

Today's episode is about Busan..^^

This is about what we shot in Busan..^^

I often take funny pictures of 'Ji Hoon' hyung when we aren't shooting..!!

One is really cool version and the other comic version..ㅋㅋ

He was ready to have pictures taken, I just pressed the shutter..ㅋㅋ

I think a real professional is the one who can always smile brightly and look calm and composed, regardless of how hard the work may be..

And in that sense, if there is a true professional, 'Ji Hoon' hyung seems to be the one..^^

credit to http://twitpic.com/2qmiwx

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing this. RAIN was well-posed here. He looks great. :sweatingbullets:

[Fancam] 100912 Rain @ Manila Hotel with The Fugitive: Plan B crew

scorpiola 2010-09-22

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2562&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201009/2010.09.12%281%29.JPG

Credit: Cam by maumu // ktkzy1401 @ youtube

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this video clip. As far as I could remember this was before he left for his Jones Bridge filming or may stand corrected......... :sweatingbullets:

[sep-21-2010]<notice from rain-jihoon> Regarding a field tour of the open set of drama "The Fugitive : Plan B"

Hello, this is Cloud master.

There is a field tour to see the open set of new drama "The Fugitive : Plan B" in which 'Jung Ji Hoon', 'Lee Na Young', 'Lee Jung Jin' and 'Daniel Henney' appear, and the reception of its application has started today.

For further details visit the site below.

http://entame.knt.co.jp/rain/

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=314&bSeq=451

Brief translation by rain bird.

09.21.10 [bntNews] Lee Jung Jin hurried to come to Philippines for “Fugitive”

September 21, 2010

**this news article is from 09.12.10

Actor Lee Jeong-jin packed up and hurried to come to the Philippines for the film “fugitive” together with the singer/dancer/actor RAIN.

mjcaps8.jpg?w=540&h=363

In the past five days,the film “fugitive” was set in the philippines, It was said that the film was done in Cebu.The Schedule for Lee Jeong-jin was a little hectic because the shooting was scheduled abroad and ended up waiting for the last flight to go to the Philippines.

The shoot for the drama was in a hurry to let Jeong-Jin leave korea and his promotion schedule of his movie.

September 7 was the set schedule for the premiere of the movie “The fixer” where a presscon was also held he was not even in his country for the theater open of his movie.

Lee Jung-jin turns the villain in this highly anticipated film ‘fixer’ that was in theaters last September 9.

In additional,Maybe the people in the Philippines didn’t notice Lee Jeong-jin’s(Star in the series Love story in harvard and 9 end 2) presence since the fans was all focus to the superstar “RAIN”.

Today was the concert of Rain together with u-kiss and a special guest Christian Bautista.

credit: BNT News

re-posted @ leejungjin.org

Source:Fugitive625

09.21.10 [bntNews] Lee Jung Jin hurried to come to Philippines for “Fugitive”

September 21, 2010

**this news article is from 09.12.10

Actor Lee Jeong-jin packed up and hurried to come to the Philippines for the film “fugitive” together with the singer/dancer/actor RAIN.

mjcaps8.jpg?w=540&h=363

In the past five days,the film “fugitive” was set in the philippines, It was said that the film was done in Cebu.The Schedule for Lee Jeong-jin was a little hectic because the shooting was scheduled abroad and ended up waiting for the last flight to go to the Philippines.

The shoot for the drama was in a hurry to let Jeong-Jin leave korea and his promotion schedule of his movie.

September 7 was the set schedule for the premiere of the movie “The fixer” where a presscon was also held he was not even in his country for the theater open of his movie.

Lee Jung-jin turns the villain in this highly anticipated film ‘fixer’ that was in theaters last September 9.

In additional,Maybe the people in the Philippines didn’t notice Lee Jeong-jin’s(Star in the series Love story in harvard and 9 end 2) presence since the fans was all focus to the superstar “RAIN”.

Today was the concert of Rain together with u-kiss and a special guest Christian Bautista.

credit: BNT News

re-posted @ leejungjin.org

Source:Fugitive625

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. This is true because he had to leave all the promos to his co-stars in the movie since he had to be in the Phil. filming. Actually, he arrived earlier than RAIN on that same day, September 4... He was together with the production team coming from Korea who arrived in the morning while RAIN in the pm coming from Cebu. But, there was still an advanced party who arrived the day before them. Good, that he's already back in Korea to attend promos for his 2-movies while resuming filming of the drama at the same time. See, it's LJJ's year - he's doing 2-movies & a drama right now. :lol:

***Nice sketch once again from a very talented Nao :lol:

[09-22] Rain (Bi) drawing picture

from//facebook, ratoka

drawing-1.jpg

*** For those who are planning to have a vacation in Korea I think this is the right time for shoppers to pack their luggage with Korean cosmetics especially NR whom RAIN is the endorser. :lol:

Buying beauty at a bargain price

100920_p11_buying.jpg

Nature Republic most foreigner-friendly; Face Shop least; Skin Food in between

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia

The streets of Seoul are filled with shops like The Face Shop, Missha, Etude House, Nature Republic, Skin Food and Innisfree.

With a wide selection of cutely packaged makeup and skin care products at quite cheap prices, it is no surprise that many teenage girls and women flock to these so-called ``bargain beauty’’ shops.

Yet it is actually not easy to distinguish one shop from the other. All of them have adopted the same marketing concept: to sell skincare and cosmetics products at affordable prices with an ad campaign featuring Hallyu stars.

Interestingly, more male stars are being featured in the ad campaigns to target young females and foreign fans of Korean stars. Nature Republic’s ads feature K-pop star Rain, while The Face Shop still uses actor Bae Yong-joon.

Even the tactics utilized to attract customers are the same. The Etude House, Nature Republic, The Face Shop and Missha give out free samples, boxes of cotton cosmetic pads, drinks and posters of Korean stars to customers who just enter the shop to browse.

Most of the products are priced in the low and mid-range, starting at 1,000 won for nail polish and face masks to 20,000-30,000 won for moisturizers and creams.

Almost all of the brands offer similar products. One can be sure to find face masks, BB creams, slimming gels, body scrubs and collagen creams. Some products even look alike, like Nature Republic’s ice cream yogurt pack and Tony Moly’s ice queen pack, are both packaged in pretty pastel-colored tubs.

But the cheaply priced products should come with a warning: You get what you pay for.

(skipped unrelated...........)

The Korea Times visited the different stores in Myeongdong, which is undoubtedly the busiest shopping area for tourists, and compared their services and products.

Nature Republic

Nature Republic is a relative newcomer to the budget cosmetics market, having only opened last year, but is fast becoming popular among tourists. It is hard to miss the flagship store in Myeongdong, with the brown wooden facade and a huge billboard of Rain’s photo.

The store is obviously targeting foreign tourists, with its special ``foreigner-only’’ section with staff that speak English, Japanese and Chinese. Products on the shelves are properly labeled in English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean, plus there is a foreign exchange rate signboard and global tax refund available for purchases of more than 30,000 won. There is also free coffee and water and comfortable seats for tired tourists.

The shop is stocked with different lines, such as Collagen Dream 70, White Max Laser, Madagascar Wrinkle Filler and Pine Tree Urban Detox, but the sheer number of products can be daunting for customers.

The best-selling products are its stem cell and collagen-infused skincare lines, which are priced from 20,000 won to 35,000 won.

(skipped unrelated..........)

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2010/09/123_73356.html - to read full article

[sep-21-2010] <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B"> This shows that these pictures are far from the advertisement.

플랜B929

2010-09-21 / 00:52:13

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/report/rare/index.html

도망자 첫방날이 가까워옴을 선선한 바람을 통해 확인하고 있는 플랜B929 입니다.

여러분이 지금부터 보실 사진들은 절대 광고 사진이 아닙니다.하지만 이들의 서프라이즈한 비주얼이 주변의 어떤 물건이든 좀 더 빛나 보이게 하는 건 어쩔 수가 없네요.그 신비로운 현장 함께 보실까요?

This is Plan B929 who has verified that the date of the first episode of 'the Fugitive : Plan B" approaches through a refreshing breeze.

This shows that these pictures below are far from the advertisement, but it is an undeniable fact that their amazing visuals make everything around them look more attractive.

Can we see that mysterious scenes?

93%281%29.jpg

91%282%29.jpg

요즘 광고에서 자주 들리는 어떤 음악이 들리는 듯 하네요.

This picture seems to make me hear some music frequently advertised on TV.

92%281%29.jpg

This scene seems to be seen in theaters several times before movies start.

14%2816%29.jpg

It seems to make me see a cosmetic advertisement for strong men.

94%281%29.jpg

90%281%29.jpg

ㅎㅎㅎ

hahaha

언제 어디서나 어떤 각도에서도 멋진 "도망자" 촬영 현장이었습니다.

9월 29일 수요일 밤 9시 55분 TV앞으로!

<도망자> 첫방송! COMMMING SOOOOON!

It was the scene of "The Fugitive Plan B" set, looking good anywhere, any from angle.

Everybody should be in front of TV on Wednesday, September 29th, at 9:55pm !

The first episode of (The Fugitive : Plan B) is COMMMING SOOOOON!

credit to 플랜B929 (PlanB929) @ http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/report/rare/index.html

anjjo, I enjoy looking at to more stills from his upcoming drama. I expect beautiful music & since this has been filmed throughout Asia so I expect beautiful scenes here as well. Premier is not so far away........ Thanks for posting more photos, dear. :sweatingbullets:

anjjo, I enjoy looking at to more stills from his upcoming drama. I expect beautiful music & since this has been filmed throughout Asia so I expect beautiful scenes here as well. Premier is not so far away........ Thanks for posting more photos, dear. :sweatingbullets:

willenette, since you are in a way connected with the local production of Fugitive/Runaway, is it true as I've read in some posts, that it will be shown in the Philippines at TV5 two weeks after its initial airing in Korea, dubbed already in Filipino?

:D

---------------------------

Photo/drawing

raimy 2010-09-13

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6788&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=3&search_what=&keyword=

rain%5F10913ac.JPG

willenette, since you are in a way connected with the local production of Fugitive/Runaway, is it true as I've read in some posts, that it will be shown in the Philippines at TV5 two weeks after its initial airing in Korea, dubbed already in Filipino?

:D

anjjo, ohlala........where did you read the posts? I don't think this is possible....since as far as I know this hasn't happened yet here - even in Japan it takes some months for them to have it aired in their local channel. But, I heard they're TRYING to have this aired before the year ends or early next year. This is the soonest since we could get to watch the drama right after it ends on December 2 in Korea. I hope it would happen...... Besides, as of this time, the materials are not yet with them, so how could they start dubbing. Dubbing takes some time... On our side, all the NGs, bloopers & any video clips that we have taken will be forwarded to them. Anyway, don't you worry as soon as I could get any feedback about this I'll keep you posted, dear. BTW, can you still recall if the voice used in Sangdoo, FH & Ijuksa/A Love to Kill are one & the same? If so, I hope TV5 could utilize the same voice & same dubber for RAIN from among these dramas. :lol: