Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest angelordevil

Today we have some news about Rain and J.Tune.

Here are some brief infor from these news

Rain said : " To the company, I'm a investor, not a person who has right about financial. Hope people can understand my decision"

513abd3ec192ccbe838b13aa.jpg

From the last Sep, he has started selling his stock. Rain was a largest shareholder, so his selling stock make profit of stock drop out from 5300 won to 250 won. Although Rain himself has lost 2 billion won but the other small shjarholder are still very angry, and want to sue Rain.

From the criticizing, on the Agust 31st, it's the first time Rain agrees to an interview from Korea media about this issue. He hopes people can understand his decision. He expressed that because want to rise company's profit, he has reduced his profit proportion with company: From Rain 7 : JTune 3 to Rain 5: JTune 5

Ofcourse his statement make netizen in the argument. Some people said that his profit is too low , even lower the person who has debuted. Some people said Rain's statement make them disappointed.

Thu, thanks for sharing this. I just read also a while ago related to this from Korea Herald. To quote the article : Rain says he was investor, not majority share holder. He said there "I don’t know much about the profit structure of a business venture." :mellow:

*** http://www.koreaherald.com/entertainment/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100831000639 - to read FULL article

Guest angelordevil

I can't find edit button, so I repost this after edit it

Rain said : " To the company, I'm an investor, not a person who has right about finance. Hope people can understand my decision"

From the last Sep, he has started selling his stock. Rain was a largest shareholder, so his selling stock make the value of stock drop out from 5300 won to 250 won. Although Rain himself has lost 2 billion won but the other small sharholders are still very angry, and want to sue Rain.

With that criticizing, on the Agust 31st, it's the first time Rain agrees to an interview from Korea media about this issue. He hopes people can understand his decision. He expresses that because he wants to rise company's profit, he has reduced his profit proportion with company: From Rain 7 : JTune 3 to Rain 5: JTune 5

Of course his statement makes netizen in the argument. Some people said that his profit is too low , even lower the person who has debuted. Some people said Rain's statement make them disappointed.

@anjo: I can connect soompi from my laptop but with my desktop I can't

Do you know how to fix that problem????

Thu,we have the same problem, I can easily access soompi at my laptop, but very difficult at my desktop, so slow and sometimes no connection at all, while I can easily enter all other websites. I already posted this problem at the Question section of the Forum and I find out that we are many at soompi facing this same trouble, but until now no reply or answer yet. Once, I find the solution I will give you info, ASAP.

Wow! Rain looks so great in this picture. No idea what this pic is (drama, CF or private moment with his gf blush.gif^_^) but his outfit, his hair and that warm smile - is just perfect! Imagine having a date with this gorgeous man, sitting like this in front of him and seeing that beautiful smile... nobody can resist this charm! ;)

bbly, I couldn't agree with you more - He has cute smile in this picture - it’s a killer smile!Like you, I'm also wondering where this pics came from. :lol:

willenette, Thu, this news is quite alarming, I hope it will not affect Rain's Fugitive. Maybe his filming in the Philippines will go on smoothly and when he returns to Korea there's already a solution.

HanYeJo reveals list of broadcast companies and dramas with non-payments, refuses to film as of September 1st

August 30, 2010

The Korean Broadcast, Movie, Performance, and Artists Labor Union (HanYeJo) has declared that they will be refusing to film anything as of September 1st, on account of broadcast companies failing to fulfill payments.

According to reports revealed by HanYeJo (Labor Union), the drama with the most amount of payments yet to be fulfilled is MBC’s Return of Iljimae, broadcast last year with a total of 556,000,000 WON or about $466,834 in non-payments.

The second drama is SBS’s Coffee House, with a total of 550,000,000 WON or about $461,797 in overdue wage payments. MBC’s 2009 Foreigner Club has 530,000,000 WON or about $445,004, KBS 2TV’s The Nation’s Call with a total of 490,000,000 WON or about $411,419, and lastly, MBC’s Lawyers of Korea, with a total of 400,000,000 WON or about $335,852 has been reported by HanYeJo as non-payments.

In essence, MBC > SBS > KBS ranks in the most amount of non-payments with MBC at 2,160,205,182 WON ($1,813,779), SBS at 1,154,420,051 WON ($969,286), and KBS at 1,054,171,512 WON ($885,113).

Out of the MBC dramas, Pasta, Making A Lover, 2009 Foreigner Club, Return of Iljimae, Lawyers of Korea, and The Man Called God are ranked as the dramas with the most non-payments. KBS has The World They Live In, The Nation’s Call, The Return of the Princess and SBS has On Air, Swallow the Sun, Coffee House, and Green Carriage under the category.

Representatives of HanYeJo have stated that the total amount of non-payments amounts to $3,694,376 or about 4,400,000,000 WON as of the end of August.

“For the past two years, we have demanded the payments from the production and broadcast companies but we have been met with no progress.”

Out of the $3,694,376.40, MBC owes $1,847,188.20 in premiums.

“It’s crucial to us that MBC makes their payment immediately. They have the most in non-payments compared to the other two companies.”

KBS 2TV’s Baker King Kim Takgu, SBS’s Giant, and MBC’s Gloria and Kim Suro are expected to be affected by this declaration from HanYeJo as well.

HanYeJo concluded their argument with, “The three broadcast companies are misusing the outsourcing system that was once started with good intentions in order to fill their own wallets. We will desperately fight until this issue is resolved.”

Source: TodayKorea, Seoul News

------------------------------------

10-08-31 Rain <S1.Plan B> new pic

ratoka 2010-08-31

source//naver news

2%2868%29.jpg

Update:

4%2858%29.jpg

5%2846%29.jpg

Source:rain-cloud

anjjo, thank you very much for sharing!

I hope too that this doesn't effect the shooting and airing of Rain's drama. :( We don't want any delays or any bad news for that matter, please.

Those are just adorable pictures!!!! Let me guess, on the first one Rain has a chocolate bar in his hands and looks happy like a little kid. :P

And don't get me started on the picture with the leather jacket. :wub:

Hi bbly, oh, so you prefer the original English name. S1 is : Season1

bbly, in this drama, most have special effects....... it has lots of motorbike & car chasing scenes especially those to be filmed in the Philippines. This is the reason why RAIN mentioned that Phil. scenes are very important in the drama.

Ok, thank you dear for the explanation!

I am very happy that Rain will be soon in the Philippines, sooo happy. Are you going to the concert? Is anybody else here going? I hope you have a great time with Rain.

willenette, I hope that you get to meet somehow Rain when he is there. ;)

Thu, thanks for sharing this. I just read also a while ago related to this from Korea Herald. To quote the article : Rain says he was investor, not majority share holder. He said there "I don’t know much about the profit structure of a business venture." :mellow:

*** http://www.koreaherald.com/entertainment/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100831000639 - to read FULL article

Thank you angel and willenette for sharing the articles! Rain explains his situation but I guess it isn't enough. The way I understood the KoreaHerald article, they really paint Rain like a liar, like someone who filled his pocket and is guilty! I don't have to say how much I dislike it. :angry:

People (small investors) shouldn't forget the amount of money Rain has put into the company. But unfortunately they do.

Thu,we have the same problem, I can easily access soompi at my laptop, but very difficult at my desktop, so slow and sometimes no connection at all, while I can easily enter all other websites. I already posted this problem at the Question section of the Forum and I find out that we are many at soompi facing this same trouble, but until now no reply or answer yet. Once, I find the solution I will give you info, ASAP.

Ok, I am happy that I am not the only one having this problem here. From my Laptop too, I have no problems. But as soon as I want to log from another place (from a desktop), it doesn't work: either no reply possible, no log-in possible or no access at all. I wonder how luck it will take to fix this problem as it's been a while now. :unsure:

Hi everyone, thanks for updates :)

D-10 for Rain's concert in Ph :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja Assassins for Ultra Info March 2010 Edition @ Indonesia

rainultrainfo3edit.jpg

rainultrainfo2edit.jpg

click to enlarge

rainultrainfo.th.jpg rainultrainfo2.th.jpg

rainultrainfo3.th.jpg

rainultrainfo4.th.jpg

credit : ar13nda@RainIndonesia

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultra Info is monthly bulleting for VCD/DVD Rent in Indonesia ^^

Guest angelordevil

There is a long interview has been translated into Chines, and it's very touched.

You can understand situation and why he must do it more clearly. Some fans have cried after reading it.

I know we have a deal that not talk too much about this issue. But I think we should read it to know it clearly, maybe we will have eng trans soon.

@bbly: so you're same me. haizz. Don't know how to fix this problem.

@anjo: Thanks you so much. Now I don't have laptop with me so it's difficult for me to connect soompi to find the answear.

@Kica: haha, actually I borrow it from my mom

There is a long interview has been translated into Chines, and it's very touched.

You can understand situation and why he must do it more clearly. Some fans have cried after reading it.

I know we have a deal that not talk too much about this issue. But I think we should read it to know it clearly, maybe we will have eng trans soon.

@anjo: Thanks you so much. Now I don't have laptop with me so it's difficult for me to connect soompi to find the answear.

Is it the interview that Rain gave now recently (to which also Korea Herald referred in their article)? If many fans cried after reading it, it must be really sad :( and I don't want to know what he has to go through, especially those last couple of months. I know we try to protect Rain as much as possible, but if he says things clearly, I hope we will have an english translation soon.

Thank you for sharing angel!

Thu and bbly, I hope soompi will take steps to help us in our problems re: connection at desktop.

I wish we will have the English translation of Rain's interview very soon and from some fans' comments I gathered that he answered all the questions about his current relationship with J.Tune Ent., J. Tune Camp, and J.Tune Creative and also said that he'll only be an entertainer in the future. I guess by now based from his experience, he learned his lessons well and looks to a brighter future ahead. No matter what, we are all here to support him.

---------------------------

Rain(Bi) lottedfs new event

ratoka 2010-09-01

source//lottedfs

cap by ratoka

lotte.JPG

------------------------------------

Rain(Bi) nature republic new event

ratoka 2010-09-01

source//nature Republic

cap by ratoka

nature.JPG

[quote name='bbly' date='01 September 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1283272902'

Ok, thank you dear for the explanation!

I am very happy that Rain will be soon in the Philippines, sooo happy. Are you going to the concert? Is anybody else here going? I hope you have a great time with Rain.

willenette, I hope that you get to meet somehow Rain when he is there. ;)

Thank you angel and willenette for sharing the articles! Rain explains his situation but I guess it isn't enough. The way I understood the KoreaHerald article, they really paint Rain like a liar, like someone who filled his pocket and is guilty! I don't have to say how much I dislike it. :angry:

People (small investors) shouldn't forget the amount of money Rain has put into the company. But unfortunately they do.

Ok, I am happy that I am not the only one having this problem here. From my Laptop too, I have no problems. But as soon as I want to log from another place (from a desktop), it doesn't work: either no reply possible, no log-in possible or no access at all. I wonder how luck it will take to fix this problem as it's been a while now. :unsure:

<Eng.trans> Rain's 'W Song' lyrics

Source melon // dc // up by scorpiola // From Korean into English by rain bird

Please also listen "W Song" on melon site if it works for you (it doesn't work for a lot of people i know

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info.jsp?p_albumId=1007462

- Click on "W Song" next to a "Free" button, then a pop-up player will open. -

----W Song-------

You know what time it is

this is Rain's move

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

want you back

모든 시선이 한곳에 (every eye is bent on you)

긴장해 내손이 니몸에 닿을때 (When I touch your body tensely)

double face 또다른 나로변할때 (When I change into another myself)

double date 널 원한 이후로 난 bad boy (Since I wanted you)

bad bad bad bad bad boy

나는 널원해 (I want you)

bad bad bad bad bad boy

stop

W W hot baby so special

널갖고 싶어 넌 나와 똑같아 (I want you, you and I am the same)

W W hot 너무나 (really) special

자꾸만 만지고픈 W W hot (the W I want to keep touching)

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

내손안에 모든걸 (everything in my hand)

I've got the W

섹시해 너의 그 뒷모습마저 (your back is even so sexy)

double check

다시또 빠져드는 나 (It is I who really am being hooked on you once again.)

bad bad bad bad bad boy

나는 널원해 (I want you)

bad bad bad bad bad boy

stop

W W hot baby so special

you'vegot the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

I've got the W

Oh Oh Oh

I've got this

Oh Oh Oh

I want it

Oh Oh Oh

You know it

this is what you want now

Oh Oh Oh

I've got this

Oh Oh Oh

You know it

Oh Oh Oh

You feel this

this is what you want

W W hot baby so special

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

you've got the W

I've got the W.

Samsung Life Insurance new CF song "How Are You?"

10-08-31 Rain in Samsung Life Insurance new CF

CREDIT//DC // Up ratoka@youtube // Eng.trans by rain bird

My link

Rain : How are you? (Being well (安寧) : Somebody is in a comfortable situation without any trouble.)

Man A : I'm not fine. I'm sleepy, tired, and only getting a potbelly.

Rain : How are you?

Man B : I'm fine. It’s great just the way it is, I'm so happy it just cracks me up.

From a father to his youngest son, "How are you?"

Samsung Life Insurance.

Hey Thu, thanks for sharing.......I also read from other sources too ..

I read it with with heavy heart. He did the right thing as to come forward and clarifies his involvemnt

in J-tune & the company.

People who hates & envy his success r waiting for his mistake and his falls....and they are ready to pin point at him

and speculate things which r not certain at any time when things are not at his side...

Even, the way he wears, his height are an issue!! Haiizzz!

But, I believe him...he knows what's best for him & his future...Fighting Rain!!

Hey Thu, thanks for sharing.......I also read from other sources too ..

I read it with with heavy heart. He did the right thing as to come forward and clarifies his involvemnt

in J-tune & the company.

People who hates & envy his success r waiting for his mistake and his falls....and they are ready to pin point at him

and speculate things which r not certain at any time when things are not at his side...

Even, the way he wears, his height are an issue!! Haiizzz!

But, I believe him...he knows what's best for him & his future...Fighting Rain!!

Well-said Annsit, truly all those kpop sites have their own version of the interview, so envious of his success, trying to pull him down, but that will never happen, because he is such a good man with a pure heart.

-----------------------------

W Song (3m17s) Full Ver. with CF making [720p HD]

scorpiola 2010-09-01

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2513&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

w_song_cap%5B1%5D.jpg

Credit: yukinekoJewell @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbSvjdJHkZM

---------------------------------------

10-09-01 Rain W song new pic

ratoka

source // melon.com //cap by ratoka

w_song_new.JPG

10-09-01 (update) Rain with Fugitive Cast

ratoka 2010-09-01

From//DC Gallary//ratoka@rain cloud

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

anjjo, thanks for posting these photos. He's always so playful & naughty when he's with LJJ off-cam. Every time I see Fugitive cast candid photos I could always see team work & good company between all of them. It looks that all of them get to know each other. RAIN is always having fun. He is enjoying himself especially with LJJ. :sweatingbullets:

Thu, I really hope we could get to read the translation of this interview. People are trying to misjudge him & not being understanding enough. He already said – I’m “just an investor that invested in myself. “ Surely, he’s raised the profits of JTune. I support his decision. It’s a big sacrifice he’s making. If he thinks it’s the right choice, then it’s the right choice. Why would he do nothing when he knew that his investments are being lost? Isn’t it just right for him to sell them? Of course, he should sell them before they come absolutely useless. Who knows that he liquidated his stocks to pay some of the company’s debts instead. I think RAIN is a considerate person. I believe in Rain. I hope those people stop bashing him!! RAIN, fighting! Now, to those people who remain biased & misunderstood the issue - Ye, RAIN is a world star but he's also human! :mellow:<_<

Sorry, I am using my desktop in the afternoon, it really gives me trouble in connecting and posting at soompi, I have to transfer to my laptop to fix the double posting. I am experimenting on something I thought I will be successful and look what happened :crazy::wacko: - almost triple posting.

10-08-31 Rain (Bi) lotte new event

source//lotte

lotte12.JPG

lotte.jpg

lotte11.JPG

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

Rain with LJJ Full Body Shot)

scorpiola 2010-09-01

Credit: naver // raincloudhk

10090111091a8f40b9fbb89f4a%281%29.jpg

10090111091a8f40b9fbb89f4a.jpg

anjjo, hahaha - you must have loved & adored the photo since you posted it 2x....... Why not admit that you adore RAIN's full body shot & the back view at that! Kidding aside, see his back? Isn't it a TOTAL ART? One of the parts that I admire in him is this - I still remember how he looked like at that exact moment when I first saw him in 2004 in JYPE. His hair was wet (maybe just after dance practice), his face was glowing, very fair & wearing that Adidas jogging suit - still his back was really so nice - hehehe. :lol:

Their friendship with LJJ is just so cute together that I hope it lasts forever & not just after filming this drama. This photo is awesome! :sweatingbullets:

[sep-01-2010] <from rain-cloud> We ask for your opinions about supports related the press conference for drama Runaway.

Hello, we're the 7th-term Cloud executives.

We ask for your opinions about supports for the drama Runway crew.

We're thinking we'd better support some food once at a production report conference of the drama in Korea, and another food for the whole crew during the shoot about once again.

We guess there'll be a conference from mid to late September, so we ask for your opinions about how the supports should be done, in terms of their directions and ways.

Details of the supports for the crew will be posted again later.

In other fandoms' cases, they had often donated garlands decorated with rice to the needy at press conferences promoting dramas or films, which could implant a positive image of its drama or film in the mind of the public, doubling the PR impact.

We think that focusing on such high-value supports can all combine to have an enormous positive impact on the images of drama Runaway and Rain, so what do you think of this?

If you agree to this, feel free to make any suggestions, please.

We think the supports should be more fresh and different, except what other fandoms have done as the garlands decorated with rice for example.

**Regarding the event about our food supports that was scheduled for the last day of the dog days, we failed to catch the appropriate time of the supports since we were not able to seize an opportunity between overseas fans' supports and the schedule of the filming.

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3062&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Brief translation by rain bird.