Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

huhuhuhu didn't see it , She just translated Chinese into English for us .

[08-01] Additional [Fans Acct -8-01] Rain in Beijing ~ Day2 Filming

Source: China Cloud@Rainbar

Chin to Eng translated by Cuckoo@New York

Today, it has little accident again. He rode the tricycle, probably rode too fast and needed to brake in a sudden, the tricycle almost flip over. His assistant and film crew immediately ran to him and took a look. He's alright! Also, there's a running scene, he fell down and hurt his stomach. It seemed hurt. he sat aside and kept rubbing his stomach in pain

Thu, oh, thanks for the clarification - I think I overlooked it. Anyway, thanks for sharing another update here. This time translated by cuckoo....... I hope RAIN could be more careful during filming to avoid any accident. I'd love to see him fine all the time. :lol:

Guest angelordevil

10-08-02 Beijing Front Line Live Report - updated

Credit: Baidu Rainbar

【RAIN】07.29【前线】★━━ 北京前线消息 ━━★

Chinese to English by: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk.com

Update:

12.54 pm

Our prince went for lunch now. He worked the whole morning without any break. Heard that he might have hurt his arm and leg during the shooting scene.

14.49 pm

We went to the roof top to get some water. We saw our prince use a red hair clip to clip his fringe to one side. He looked extremely lovely. He sweated a lot and his hair was wet and was in clumps. He saw us and used a fan to cover himself, probably he thought the image was not good^^. But he took off the fan after a few seconds. I thought he looked exceedingly handsome!

17.15 pm

In the afternoon our prince got down from a battery charged bicycle to go uptstairs. There was a lady beside him. The road was quite narrow. At that time a 50 years plus lady was crossing the road on her bicycle. She rushed towards our prince. The security man stopped her handle immediately. Our prince instinctively protected the lady beside him. He was really a gentleman.

Shooting finished just before 4 pm. It was said that our prince went back to the hotel.

Guest angelordevil

10-08-01 Fancam - Rain shooting Fugitive_riding tricycle

(pls do not up to other websites)

credit//as tagged

watch video here

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=25833314

Guest ~*pepper*~

wow~

thanks to cloudchina for all those detailed reports, and those who translated to english.

though we cant be physically there, but its nice to catch a glimpse of Bi's life.

DH seems to be posting first hand pictures of Bi on his facebook, so much so that i even felt like adding him to my list just for Bi's sake LOL

Guest angelordevil

[Fan Acct] My lucky day 10-08-02

Original author: 爱死赋久 baidu rain bar

English translation by: huhuhuhu @ raincloudhk.com

I have to write down my luck today. I was one of the extras for the drama. Today we continued our shooting. We were passers bys walking back and forth.

The scene was then changed to inside. I was lucky to be chosen as one of the 11 extras. We were taken inside a café on a penthouse. We sat on a table, and our prince was about 2 meters from us.

The extras’ roles were to witness an incident in the café. We were scared and ran away. When the shooting started I thought a bit about my role. As I was in a café, I should not be holding my bag, and when I was scared, I should just run without taking anything. (This was where my luck began).

After a few shots all the extras were told we could leave. So I returned to the table to get my bag. The director, through a translator, asked me if I took my bag or not during the shooting. I said no. The director said as they need to take further shots my bag would have to stay there. As a result I got to stay on. I almost flew into the air with this good news, as I got to watch the fighting scene!

I watched all the fighting actions of our prince. In particular I watched all his cute and lovely movements. He made funny faces, he played with the staff, he laughed his eyes into just a line.

I had to mention about his fighting. His moves were so sharp and crisp. He finished off the man as if finishing an ant. The whole action with done with just one take. It was so beautiful. All the crew members clapped, of course I clapped as well. Even the Chinese staff who were helping with the equipment commented that they knew our prince danced well, but they did not expect his kungfu to be so good.

There was a time when our prince hit his finger. He cried out only after the whole shooting was over. I felt so sorry for him. But after resting a bit, our prince was all energetic again.

When our prince didn’t have to shoot, he sat quietly on his “dragon chair”. People surrounded him and used fans to cool him. It was very hot, his back was totally wet after the fighting scene. So he unbuttoned his shirt and fanned his body. OMG, the muscles, the hair on his chest… I couldn’t say anymore, please use your own imagination…

The shooting was over. I got my bag. I didn’t know if our parts would be cut. But it’s OK. Our prince and us had all worked hard, together. I could feel the crew paid great attention to details. It’s going to be an excellent drama. Fighting..

10-08-01 Rain shooting-riding tricycle (Run Away shooting)

Click here to see picture

This is soooooo cute!!!!!

Please take note that according to huhuhuhu "It all happened today. Many clouds were invited to take part in the shooting of the drama. So they are very close to our prince!"

So this is actually what happened today, Aug. 2, 2010, a blow-by blow account -

Chinese to English by: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk.com

Live report will be updated ...

Update 1

10.36 am

Now shooting in a cafe in a penthouse. We were all waiting.

10.47 am

Beijing was not very hot today. There was wind. Started shooting. My position was in front of his chair. I was 1.5 m away from him. He was preparing. Very serious. He saw a dog close by. He seemed to like the dog very much.

When he finsihed shooting, he rushed to his chair like a glider. His mouth was like the one he showed at Rainy Day and Nikon. He looked at himself in the mirror too.

He had a mosquito bite on his left ear. He has a mark in the back of his right ear.

He said a line in Chinese: "I don't know how to speak Chinese". He practised it a couple of times.

He said hello to two clouds. They almost fainted with happiness.

11.47 am

He was shooting a fighting scene.

Source:rain-cloud

(http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5484&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=)

Just want to imagine the kind expression in his eyes when seeing that dog.

huhuhuhu didn't see it , She just translated Chinese into English for us .

[08-01] Additional [Fans Acct -8-01] Rain in Beijing ~ Day2 Filming

Source: China Cloud@Rainbar

Chin to Eng translated by Cuckoo@New York

Today, it has little accident again. He rode the tricycle, probably rode too fast and needed to brake in a sudden, the tricycle almost flip over. His assistant and film crew immediately ran to him and took a look. He's alright! Also, there's a running scene, he fell down and hurt his stomach. It seemed hurt. he sat aside and kept rubbing his stomach in pain

Please, be more careful!

I have to write down my luck today. I was one of the extras for the drama. Today we continued our shooting. We were passers bys walking back and forth.

The scene was then changed to inside. I was lucky to be chosen as one of the 11 extras. We were taken inside a café on a penthouse. We sat on a table, and our prince was about 2 meters from us.

The extras’ roles were to witness an incident in the café. We were scared and ran away. When the shooting started I thought a bit about my role. As I was in a café, I should not be holding my bag, and when I was scared, I should just run without taking anything. (This was where my luck began).

After a few shots all the extras were told we could leave. So I returned to the table to get my bag. The director, through a translator, asked me if I took my bag or not during the shooting. I said no. The director said as they need to take further shots my bag would have to stay there. As a result I got to stay on. I almost flew into the air with this good news, as I got to watch the fighting scene!

I watched all the fighting actions of our prince. In particular I watched all his cute and lovely movements. He made funny faces, he played with the staff, he laughed his eyes into just a line.

I had to mention about his fighting. His moves were so sharp and crisp. He finished off the man as if finishing an ant. The whole action with done with just one take. It was so beautiful. All the crew members clapped, of course I clapped as well. Even the Chinese staff who were helping with the equipment commented that they knew our prince danced well, but they did not expect his kungfu to be so good.

There was a time when our prince hit his finger. He cried out only after the whole shooting was over. I felt so sorry for him. But after resting a bit, our prince was all energetic again.

When our prince didn’t have to shoot, he sat quietly on his “dragon chair”. People surrounded him and used fans to cool him. It was very hot, his back was totally wet after the fighting scene. So he unbuttoned his shirt and fanned his body. OMG, the muscles, the hair on his chest… I couldn’t say anymore, please use your own imagination…

The shooting was over. I got my bag. I didn’t know if our parts would be cut. But it’s OK. Our prince and us had all worked hard, together. I could feel the crew paid great attention to details. It’s going to be an excellent drama. Fighting..

I am sure Rain fights very well due to his hard training in NA! What a lucky fan!

10-07-29 More Rain arrived in Beijing airport

ratoka 2010-08-02

10-07-29 rain arrived in Beijing airport

credit//as tagged

3%283%29.jpg

4%282%29.jpg

Source:rain-cloud

-----------------------

08.02.10 [Pic] Takenaka Naoto as Hiroki in ‘Fugitive’

127901530540316304251_128613894.jpg?w=490&h=653

source: だ~いすき!Rain!Blog

Source/credit:fugitive625/jax625

10-08-01 Fancam - Rain shooting Fugitive_riding tricycle

(pls do not up to other websites)

credit//as tagged

watch video here

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=25833314

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing the clip. So cute watching him - it's just that I feel a little bit awkward at the same time looking at him riding in a tricycle wearing that kind of get-up. Well, the scene calls for it........... :sweatingbullets:

Thu, thanks for sharing this fan account. She's just so lucky to be one of tbe extras & luckier when she had to stay & watched that fighting scene because of her bag. Wooottt....... hair on his chest - hehehe don't you worry, I could imagine it. Though some parts will be edited out later she's still lucky to have this one moment in her life with RAIN. :sweatingbullets:

[08-03] [Fan Acct Aug-02] Rain in Beijing ~ Day 3 Filming

Original Author: Stephenine偌辰@Baidu Rainbar

Chin to Eng translated by Cuckoo@NY

This morning, I was late, 30 minutes behind my schedule, thus, I have been arranged on the row 4th. It’s still ok.

The fighting scene which was taken last day had to re-take due to the crowd. We were asked to do extra again. It’s bad because I couldn’t miss a close view of his fighting scene. However, I still did whatever I was asked to do. Finally, I was placed to sit in front of where he sat for the rest time. At that time, I think I should have more chances to see him after he finished his shoot. Well, an unexpected thing has happened! He walked around the filming area, perhaps he wanted to know how many fans were here. Suddenly, director told me to stand by the road, only half a step from his chair. When he sat down, he turned back and wanted to check who was behind him. I pretended looking at somewhere else….haha

During the break, I could enjoy his body language…took off the shoes, took off the socks, put on bandage, purse his lip, touched his hair, played with fingers…etc. When he talked with staff, he looked so serious and mature. Sometimes, he gave me a strange feeling, he is dual personality type.

Today, I am a lucky Cloud. I was arranged to stand on a spot, in where he had a talking scene with Lee Na Young. As an extra performer, I had to keep walking back and forth many times on that scene. I couldn’t slare at him. However, I still couldn’t control myself to look at him. He probably realized that many people were looking at him. Or, he had to concentrate on his acting. He didn’t check around or have any body language. He stood steadily with pursing the lip almost 5 seconds, like one of scenes in Nikon CF. Afterward, I tried to copy what he did but still couldn’t make it in half a day practice in front of mirror….hahaha.

There was a funny NG, he supposed to push # 2 female actress and ran to the left. Also, he needed to say “Sorry (in Chinese)”. Finally, he ran to the right instead of the left. He made a mistake and even laughed himself. I also laughed, I believed his smile interfering everybody in that area.

There were indoor scenes in the morning and afternoon. It’s so boring. I waited over 2 hours on the 2nd floor. Suddenly, I needed an excuse of why I went downstairs. I decided to go washroom. While I walked downstairs, he was coming up. It turned out I couldn’t go anywhere, just kept sitting there.

In the afternoon, I didn’t need to do extra. Other extras told me to get some water upstairs, I just felt tired to do so. Later, the head of extras called me and brought me upstairs. It was an open-air loft, it’s even hotter here. I looked around, oh! He was there. He held a hand fan and alerted whoever came up there. It seems like his part was done. He sat there with his half his buttons undone on his white shirt. And a red hairpin was on his head…haha…he made me smile. Suddenly, he got up and walked toward us (we have 3 Cloud extra). At that moment, I bent on the wall about 45 degree of him. I found other fans on opposite side. They laughed then I turned around and sat on the stone chair. All buttons on his shirt was undone at that time and his both shoulders were shown. Oh! My Lord. Later, he stood up and took off his shirt, put it on the chair. Oh! “NAN” in LIVE. I was staggered at this scene…hahah

I got a feeling that it’s about the time to finish today’s work. I called the car service and got ready to follow them back to hotel. Finally, my car arrived hotel at first, then his bodyguard, his car arrived at last. We tried to find the seat near the corridor. Crew and Rain returned right after we sat down. Bodyguard saw us but didn’t care about us anymore. When Rain entered the lobby, he looked at us. Originally I wanted to ask for autography on my paper fan (same style he used in the afternoon). I believed it should be a proper time because there were only 3 Cloud including me in the lobby. However, I decided not bothering him because I wanted to enjoy his appearance more.

[08-02] 10-07-29[Fancam]Rain in Beijing Airport

Credit : ratoka-rainlegend

watch video here

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=25834699

More Rain Filming runaway

ratoka 2010-08-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5497&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

More Rain Filming runaway pic

credit as tagged

1%287%29.jpg

2%286%29.jpg

3%286%29.jpg

4%285%29.jpg

5%283%29.jpg

6%282%29.jpg

7%282%29.jpg

8%281%29.jpg

More Rain Filming runaway

ratoka 2010-08-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5497&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

More Rain Filming runaway pic

credit as tagged

1%287%29.jpg

2%286%29.jpg

3%286%29.jpg

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos. Ahhhhh.......looking at many pics to date, wondering what brand is sponsoring his clothes for this drama, huh? I'm sure RAIN is wearing brand names here. These pics above really can't view him well since so huge crowds surrounding him. :sweatingbullets:

100802 SK-W_SK-900_ poster +new event

scorpiola 2010-08-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6667&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Credit: SK-W // cap by scorpiola

pop_100802.jpg

SKW_AURA_POSTER.jpg

This is soooooo cute!!!!!

bbly, awww........ I find that cute, too. It's pretty damn cool! What a gorgeous man riding in that tricycle, huh? By watching this drama we could get to see several Asian countries where they'd film this series soon. I wish him all the best for this series. :sweatingbullets:

Guest chinaeyes711

I love this picture, kinda cute, like a kid holding his hyung's arms, afraid to be lost among the crowd, kekekekekeke!!!!