Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[29-Jul-10][MTV]Spotted: Rain Creates A Stir In China

spotrain_281.jpg

Every day a multitude of stars wander through the halls of MTV News to talk about their latest projects and goof around with our intrepid correspondents. But sometimes we catch stars elsewhere, and that's why we put together Spotted!, a daily compendium of stars in the wild.

The fact that high-level fashion outlet MCM opened a store in Shanghai, China is a big deal in and of itself, but the organizers of the grand opening knew exactly how to turn the who thing into a gigantic event. Most grand openings will try to get a big list of stars to walk up, but MCM only really needed one: South Korean pop star/actor/model/independent industry Rain. The star made his way to the brand new store on Wednesday (July 28), where he attracted huge throngs of rabid, devoted fans. For those not in the know, Rain's star power and influence stretches all across the world, combining the sort of fervor reserved for the likes of Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Eminem. He's huge, and he continues to make inroads into new places (including the United States, where his film "Ninja Assassin" and the single "Hip Song" have both raised his profile profoundly).

He wasn't the only star smiling for the cameras, as 50 Cent attended the premiere of the new movie "Twelve" (which stars Chace Crawford and 50 himself) and the Strokes prepared for their big Lollapalooza set next weekend with a show in Australia. Click here for these photos as well as the entire "Spotted" archive, which features over 400 candid shots of stars like Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, the Jonas Brothers, Madonna, Rihanna, Diddy and Justin Timberlake!

SOURCE

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/07/29/rain-china-mcm

credit:ratoka/rainhk

*** Thanks anjjo for posting the above. He was again the talk-of-the-town while in Shanghai, China. And I feel happy for that. :lol:

*** I read this was given to him by a Japanese fan. Nice & cool! :lol:

[07-30] Rain (Bi) Headphone

credit//teamjihoon625

headphone_Bose.jpg

headphone_bose1.jpg

*** Link : http://global.bose.com/index.html

MCM Party in Shanghai 28 July 2010

shelley 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6657&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

2%2868%29.jpg

3%2861%29.jpg

4%2852%29.jpg

5%2841%29.jpg

6%2833%29.jpg

7%2829%29.jpg

8%2826%29.jpg

9%2821%29.jpg

1%2874%29.jpg

Credit : huhuhuhu @ Raincloudhk

--------------------------------

Runaway filming location - Umeda Sky Building, Floating Garden Observatory

ratoka 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co..._what=&keyword=

Runaway filming location - Umeda Sky Building, Floating Garden Observatory

credit//rainstorm

http://www.kuchu-teien.com/index.html

l1%281%29.jpg

l2%281%29.jpg

July 30, 2010

Stills from upcoming “Fugitive” / “Runaway”

fugitive-stills-1.jpg

Fugitive revealed some on set photos. In the picture above, Lee Na Young shoot scene at a port in Yokohama , Japan. With her role as a mysterious woman named Jin Yi, Lee Na Young is seen wearing a simple, white cruise stewardess uniform.

Meanwhile, Daniel Henney, in the same location looked fabulous as a shipping tycoon who falls in love with Jin Yi. Judging from the picture he looks fit and perfect as a shipping tycoon, isn’t he?

fugitive-stills-2.jpg

Rain also busy shoot some scene in the Umeda Sky Building, Floating Garden Observatory.

fugitive-stills-11.jpg

Before this, Lee Jung Jin also pictured in Osaka, Japan, shoot scene for Fugitive. Lee Jung Jin as a detective was seen running and ready to shoot.

Domangja s1 aka Fugitive aka Runaway will debut late September in KBS.

fugitive-stills-3.jpg

Source : asiae, KoreanVibe

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2010072911134387928&sc1=entertainment&sc2=news&sc3=broadcast&sk=

Guest angelordevil

Clouds Beijing said that all staffs and actor/actrees has come to Beijing. :w00t:

This afternoon, they will shoot a scence :rolleyes:

Hope we can find more info

Rain _Japanese magazine of K-POP Graffiti vol. 1

ratoka 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5461&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Rain _Japanese magazine of K-POP Graffiti vol.1

credit//baidu

KPOP.jpg

Rain _Japanese magazine of K-POP Graffiti vol. 1

ratoka 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5461&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Rain _Japanese magazine of K-POP Graffiti vol.1

credit//baidu

KPOP.jpg

anjjo, thanks for posting this Japan mag. Wondering why they used the old photo of RAIN in the cover, huh? I hope there are some photos of him inside, which are new & recent & most of all could make his Japanese fans mouths' drop - hehehe. But this cover photo is also amazing, also flawless. Do I really show that I'm really addicted to this man? :lol:

[29-Jul-10][MTV]Spotted: Rain Creates A Stir In China

spotrain_281.jpg

Every day a multitude of stars wander through the halls of MTV News to talk about their latest projects and goof around with our intrepid correspondents. But sometimes we catch stars elsewhere, and that's why we put together Spotted!, a daily compendium of stars in the wild.

The fact that high-level fashion outlet MCM opened a store in Shanghai, China is a big deal in and of itself, but the organizers of the grand opening knew exactly how to turn the who thing into a gigantic event. Most grand openings will try to get a big list of stars to walk up, but MCM only really needed one: South Korean pop star/actor/model/independent industry Rain. The star made his way to the brand new store on Wednesday (July 28), where he attracted huge throngs of rabid, devoted fans. For those not in the know, Rain's star power and influence stretches all across the world, combining the sort of fervor reserved for the likes of Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Eminem. He's huge, and he continues to make inroads into new places (including the United States, where his film "Ninja Assassin" and the single "Hip Song" have both raised his profile profoundly).

He wasn't the only star smiling for the cameras, as 50 Cent attended the premiere of the new movie "Twelve" (which stars Chace Crawford and 50 himself) and the Strokes prepared for their big Lollapalooza set next weekend with a show in Australia. Click here for these photos as well as the entire "Spotted" archive, which features over 400 candid shots of stars like Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, the Jonas Brothers, Madonna, Rihanna, Diddy and Justin Timberlake!

SOURCE

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/07/29/rain-china-mcm

credit:ratoka/rainhk

Really? Rain creating a stir? I can't see how... :lol: where there is Rain, there is always a stir, always crowds of people and he is always the center of attention.

MCM Party in Shanghai 28 July 2010

shelley 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6657&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

3%2861%29.jpg

Credit : huhuhuhu @ Raincloudhk

Those are quite near shots of Rain. How can a fan be so close and still be able to take photos (meaning no shaking hands) :P ? Call me nuts, but what caught my eyes most was this picture because of his hands. They are really beauitful blush.gif .

Clouds Beijing said that all staffs and actor/actrees has come to Beijing. :w00t:

This afternoon, they will shoot a scence :rolleyes:

Hope we can find more info

Ok, happy to hear that he is shooting the drama in Beijing (guess, Shanghai was really only for MCM event).

Rain & Daniel Henney on the set of "Fugitive

ratoka 2010-07-31

source// Daniel Henney facebook

fu.jpg

Source:rain-cloud

--------------------------

Rain (Bi) W-SK 900 _TV CF version

ratoka 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5462&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Rain (Bi) W-SK 900 _TV CF version

credit//ratoka@youtube

watch CF Here

------------------------------------

Rain (Bi) @ MBC Entertainment news

ratoka 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5464&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Credit//DC

UP RATOKA@YOUTUBE

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoymaxJLSc

ratoka 2010-07-31

fu.jpg

Source:rain-cloud

------------------------------------

ratoka 2010-07-30

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5464&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Credit//DC

UP RATOKA@YOUTUBE

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoymaxJLSc

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this BTS photo from the drama. So nice to see them also together. But you know, the 1st look of this pics I thought it's LJJ. Also, thanks for sharing this clip. I think they're talking again the HOT abs/body of RAIN. I saw MF there, huh? But what's funny is the end part of this video........what's that? hahaha. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest angelordevil

Updated on 07-31-10 (Beijing time)

Credit: All China Cloud@Rainbar

English briefly translated by Cuckoo

The film crew left the hotel at 5:10 am

Lee Jeong-Jin left around 6 am

Rain left at 6:30am, he wore white top, blue pants, sandals,

He looks thin but very handsome

---------

Today Beijing is very hot.

Fans also buy vitamin C for him and crew.

Around 12PM, Rain and crew back hotel

It's raining outside around 12:15PM,

Rain came out ,said thanks to fans,waved to fans at the end^_^

credit: charlottelu's twitter

Guest angelordevil

[07-31 Fan Acct] Rain at Bejing ~ Filming

Source: China Cloud@Rainbar

Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

Rain filmed the running scene. Per Cloud, the weather was very humid, it's gonna to rain.

Rain wore suit and filmed about 6-7 running scenes.

He sweat a lot, the suit even sticked on his back.

During the break, Fans were told to stay together. Rain saw them and waved to them.

Cloud said "Santoki" together, Rain smiled back...^^

Guest angelordevil

Keep Updating [07-31 Fan Acct] Rain at Bejing ~ Filming

Source: China Cloud@Rainbar

Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

There's a little accident, it seemed like shoes size wasn't right.

After running for few times, they rubbed skin off the back of his heel.

The injury has been cured. Now, it should be alright.

In the break time, Rain measured height with Lee Jeong-Jin.

haha...they did face to face and then back to back....<cute!>

More Runaway filming location

ratoka 2010-07-31

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5469&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

More Runaway filming location

credit//rainstorm

1%2875%29.jpg

2%2869%29.jpg

3%2862%29.jpg

4%2853%29.jpg

5%2842%29.jpg

6%2834%29.jpg

7%2830%29.jpg

8%2827%29.jpg

9%2822%29.jpg

10%2818%29.jpg

11%2819%29.jpg

12%2817%29.jpg

13%2812%29.jpg

14%287%29.jpg

15%284%29.jpg

''In the break time, Rain measured height with Lee Jeong-Jin.

haha...they did face to face and then back to back....<cute!>''

i bet they were laughing about the height issue all this time :lol:

is it me or does he look skinnier those days . .. :unsure:

Guest angelordevil

31-07-10 Front line news from Beijing

This is a translation of the front line live report from Beijing. All credits to Baidu Rain Bar fans who provide this live news.

Eng trans:huhuhuhu@raincloudhk

================================================

7.24 am.

The crew left the hotel at 5.10 am.

Lee Jung Jin left after 6 am.

Our prince left at 6.30 am like that:

White shirt, blue trousers, flip flop

The trousers were very slim. So handsome

=============================

9.07 am

Our prince wore a suit to shoot a running scene.

With such weather in Beijing he would get tanned.

One fan became one of the "actors" being pushed by our prince.

10.16 am

I saw Rain by chance today. He looked so smart. His face was very small. His body extremely fit. This was the first time I saw a star in real life. Later I saw Rain being chased by someone in black along the lake. He wore a dark blue suit and had to run about 100m. The weather was so hot that one would sweat even just sitting there, not to mention wearing a suit running.... It's really hard. So this might be the shooting of Runaway in China?

===========================

11.19 am and 11.21 am

The shooting finished. Our prince had changed.

Our princed asked all Clouds to gather together. He waved to the clouds. He smiled brightly.

Our prince probably wanted to see how many clouds were there.

No idea yet where our prince would be going afterwards.

Today was very hot. Looked like it might rain.

Our prince sweated a lot in the morning shooting, but he was still very, very handsome!

His shoes might not fit too well, he limped as he walked, but he's still very handsome!

Clouds organized themselves together and greeted our prince. We shoted Santogi to our prince.

Our prince waved to us. He smiled so brightly!

11.48 am

Received message from front line clouds as follows:

Our prince ran a lot during the shooting. For one scene he ran over 7 or 8 times. It's all running scene. His back was totally wet, and his suit stuck to his body. Must be difficult under such hot weather. The shoes probably hurt his feet. During some free time our prince compared his height with Lee Jung Jin. They stood facing each other to compare, then back to back... hahaha, he wanted to prove to clouds! He wore white shirt, blue trousers, silver white shoes, so smart and so handome.

12.09 pm

Our prince was back to the hotel.

Our prince is resting now. He was shooting a running scene before and ran 7 or 8 times already

He was all wet. He's walking outside now carrying a white towel, ready for the next shooting.

He broke the skin of his foot during shooting, but it's been treated now.

He was so lovely today. When he ran he even stuck his tongue out!

==============================

I just got back. A brief recap:

It was very hot today. Our prince was wearing the white shirt outside, but had to tuck it inside his trousers when shooting begun. So he faced back to the others, and his assistant used some clothes to blcok. But we could still clearly see his back and his zipping movement. He was very lovely.

Also, our prince had to run three times towards us. He was so used to it that he couldn't stop. He was so close to me and one other cloud. She said she didn't see his face, but I did. I also instinctively moved a step backward, as I was afraid of danger. It's really funny to see that he couldn't stop.

==============================================

Today during shooting I called him. He was two steps away from me. He turned his head, smiled, waved, watched me for 30 seconds!

My heart jumped.

==============================================================

The funniest part today is when our prince pulled Lee Jung Ji from where he was sitting to compare their height. Lee was sitting close to the monitor, our prince pulled him up from the chair (they were joking, they seemed to be very close). He compared his height with Lee and looked at Lee from the corner of his eyes. His expression was so cute. He was indeed taller than Lee!

ratoka 2010-07-31

fu.jpg

Like willenette, I thought at first it was LJJ. They both look cute how they have a conversation (wonder if in Korean or English, Rain should practice his English with DH).

31-07-10 Front line news from Beijing

This is a translation of the front line live report from Beijing. All credits to Baidu Rain Bar fans who provide this live news.

Eng trans:huhuhuhu@raincloudhk

7.24 am.

The crew left the hotel at 5.10 am.

Lee Jung Jin left after 6 am.

Our prince left at 6.30 am like that:

White shirt, blue trousers, flip flop

The trousers were very slim. So handsome

9.07 am

Our prince wore a suit to shoot a running scene.

With such weather in Beijing he would get tanned.

One fan became one of the "actors" being pushed by our prince.

10.16 am

I saw Rain by chance today. He looked so smart. His face was very small. His body extremely fit. This was the first time I saw a star in real life. Later I saw Rain being chased by someone in black along the lake. He wore a dark blue suit and had to run about 100m. The weather was so hot that one would sweat even just sitting there, not to mention wearing a suit running.... It's really hard. So this might be the shooting of Runaway in China?

11.19 am and 11.21 am

The shooting finished. Our prince had changed.

Our princed asked all Clouds to gather together. He waved to the clouds. He smiled brightly.

Our prince probably wanted to see how many clouds were there.

No idea yet where our prince would be going afterwards.

Today was very hot. Looked like it might rain.

Our prince sweated a lot in the morning shooting, but he was still very, very handsome!

His shoes might not fit too well, he limped as he walked, but he's still very handsome!

Clouds organized themselves together and greeted our prince. We shoted Santogi to our prince.

Our prince waved to us. He smiled so brightly!

11.48 am

Received message from front line clouds as follows:

Our prince ran a lot during the shooting. For one scene he ran over 7 or 8 times. It's all running scene. His back was totally wet, and his suit stuck to his body. Must be difficult under such hot weather. The shoes probably hurt his feet. During some free time our prince compared his height with Lee Jung Jin. They stood facing each other to compare, then back to back... hahaha, he wanted to prove to clouds! He wore white shirt, blue trousers, silver white shoes, so smart and so handome.

12.09 pm

Our prince was back to the hotel.

Our prince is resting now. He was shooting a running scene before and ran 7 or 8 times already

He was all wet. He's walking outside now carrying a white towel, ready for the next shooting.

He broke the skin of his foot during shooting, but it's been treated now.

He was so lovely today. When he ran he even stuck his tongue out!

==============================

I just got back. A brief recap:

It was very hot today. Our prince was wearing the white shirt outside, but had to tuck it inside his trousers when shooting begun. So he faced back to the others, and his assistant used some clothes to blcok. But we could still clearly see his back and his zipping movement. He was very lovely.

Also, our prince had to run three times towards us. He was so used to it that he couldn't stop. He was so close to me and one other cloud. She said she didn't see his face, but I did. I also instinctively moved a step backward, as I was afraid of danger. It's really funny to see that he couldn't stop.

==============================================

Today during shooting I called him. He was two steps away from me. He turned his head, smiled, waved, watched me for 30 seconds!

My heart jumped.

==============================================================

The funniest part today is when our prince pulled Lee Jung Ji from where he was sitting to compare their height. Lee was sitting close to the monitor, our prince pulled him up from the chair (they were joking, they seemed to be very close). He compared his height with Lee and looked at Lee from the corner of his eyes. His expression was so cute. He was indeed taller than Lee!

Wow, a very detailed report! What worries me is the hot and humid weather and that Rain has to do so many action scenes. But what makes me happy is that he is in a good mood, loves to have his fans around, apparently even asked one fan of being part of the shooting (if I understood it right) and mostly his height comparison with LJJ hahahaha - I am sure they had fun about this.