Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[25-Jul-10][Fan acct]Rain @Shanghai~ photography for Elle

Source: RainBar@Badiu

Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

According to Fans, he was photographing! perfect shaped.

Not sure if he wasn't used to the weather. He caught a cold...look quite serious!

However, he was very professional.

He didn't take break and kept photographing~

changed few clothes~ suit with buttom down shirt, light color leather jacket...

Fans said "Cool! he is very handsome"

After the photography, he should have one interview~ Now, he finally had time to take his lunch.

Originally, staff didn't want him to take lunch in restaurant at lower floor. However, Rain didn't want to stay in the room because it is more comfortable to eat at restaurant.

Magazine is September issue Elle, it will release on August 15 (it should Asia version)

It's quite windy today, the hair stylist kept doing his hair. Rain felt a little embarrass

Then, changed the clothes again ~ jean with white, sunglasses ! super handsome!

Probably due to the bad cold, Rain requested to finish the work early.

Although his health was not in perfect condition, he treated staff very nice and gentle!

He kept sneezing...[poor baby]

One more clothes changed, it looks like they changed to phone interview instead. Because he doesn't feel good today.

Fans said she will upload pictures later.

photo credit:沫沫rain @ rainbar

Latest updated

About 9:30pm Rain left the hotel and went for dinner. Fans waited for him outside the restaurant. Suddenly, bodyguard came by and passed the cell phone to one Fans. Fans thought if Rain called her...She got the phone and voice from translator, he said "We understand everybody's feeling, however Rain was really tired. Please go home first and came back tomorrow for Rain again"

Fans replied "We didn't expect anything, we just wanted to see Rain few more times from far distance. However, if this is Rain's idea, we respect him. We wanted him to enjoy the dinner quietly. Thank you"

Then, Fans passed the cell phone back to bodyguard. Mr. Kim bowed politely to Fans and impressed what they did. Fans left...

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

Kind of considerate of boths sides, Rain and fans, to respect each other and to show understanding.

Thank you for sharing!

anjjo, thanks for posting this translated article from cuckoo. Poor RAIN. He usually gets sick every time he’s schedule is so hectic. But……he’s so professional, the show always goes on. And this guy mellows a lot……. Before, when he’s not feeling well, he’s not also in the mood to smile or even greet the fans but now, he’s nice to them. Keep on doing that RAIN, fans will love you more. I want to say to him to rest but how could he – he’s currently filming left & right, doing also some CFs & interviews. Instead, I want to tell him to take care of himself MORE. :mellow:

It's true that Rain gets easily sick - meaning a cold or flu - his body gives him a sign but I am afraid he doesn't listen to it. But here I agree with you, this doesn't affect his mood like before. He is still in good spirit despite being tired and ill.

Edited version by 단팥빵 @ dc, scorpiola-rainlegend

07-26] [Fan Acct] Rain photo shooting for Elle China Magazine

English briefly translated by Cuckoo

ELLE team has given Rain a nickname "Young Master Rain". Rain secretly arrvied Shanghai 24 hours mainly due to the photo shooting for ELLE. The team completed their work successfully under "Fans and bodyguard surround". Two weeks later, the September issue will be released. Please expect the great content with superstar and supermodel on this coming September issue.

OHHHHH, you can be sure that I am looking forward to this issue. It's already on my shopping list. Wonder if it is the Korean or Chinese ELLE of September. And may I add that "Young Master Rain" looks fantastic here.

I also believe in The Fugitive but what worries me is the recent `controversy` around Rain and huge criticism... I`ve just read next articles on nate about J. Tune controversy... Now they try to prove that recent issues show that even big names in the entertainment (like Lee Hyori, KSW, MC Mong and Bi) can be an objecy of merciless criticism of the general public.... Like it wouldn`t be obvious. <_<

Just hope that it will not affect the ratings of The Fugitive...

You know what, I will follow the wise words of our angel: just ignore the media who continues to write about this. As long as we give attention to this, we are not helping Rain. I feel bad that this whole thing got out of control like this and now everybody once again picking on Rain (I rather shut up otherwise I will write things that won't please some)...but what is so annoyingly annoying (know, this is not proper English) there is no controversy in the first place (just like there was no scandal back then with the JJH story). Rain has every right like any other human being to buy or sell his shares to as he wishes! Maybe those "smart" shareholders should get the facts right or should know how stock exchange/stock market works.

He is in Shang Hai :wub:

Original Photo Date: 2010-07-24

Original Photo Time: 17:44

credit: Baidu Rain Bar by cdior888

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5205/b57bdd8b92427b3e9f2fb43.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

credit: Baidu

How can he look so incredible? Is he for real? :wub:

@bbly: I have downloaded some parts of SH ep 2, do you want it. I miss the part 7,8 and 10 in ep 2. I have part 1,2,3,4,5,6,9 in SH ( part in Youtube)

Dear angel, thank you very much for your kind offer, but I am missing exactly those parts as well. :)

Guest Kicia

KSW's drama has so many mess in the production side but I find the story interesting. Though, they may have the same airing with The Fugitive, maybe........ can't wait for RAIN's drama more.

Hope that you will be able to watch both dramas even at the same time so there will be no dilemma who`s more important for you – Bi or KSW ;)

The problem that I have with KSW is actually funny cause I like him as a person and as an actor but I hate roles that he gets/ or chooses/.

@Kicia: Welcome back :w00t:

The list of drama you will see haha, so impressive.

I like LSG so I want to watch his film, but I'm not a fan of that type of film, aigo this thing make me hestitate to watch it.

I will watch Mischievous Kiss because I have watch Taiwan version, and of course I can't skip Korea version although I don't like the female leader much :ph34r:

Of course I will watch Athena cause of CSW and So Ae even I like to watch So Ae with Lee Jung Jin in the drama. But at least I can watch Lee Jung Jin with our love together :w00t:

Oh I should talk about Rain if I don't want to be warnned by talke about the other artist haha

and Kicia why don't we watch Secret Garden which has Ha Ji Won in it

Conversely, I love the concept for My Girlfriend is a Nine – tailed Fox and I`m not a fan of Korean action dramas so I`m a little bit skeptical about Athena even though I love the main cast :lol:

Eventually Angel it seems that we will be watching the same dramas from late summer;) However, maybe not at the same time cause I don`t have much time nowadays and for example I plan to watch Secret Garden in December LOL.

Kicia: Regarding SJ Subs, before they temporarily closed, they only require that we post at least a 'thank you' in order to view the links. I managed to download the subbed Strong Heart episodes before they revamped their site. I'm currently re-uploading it; those who are interested could please just PM me as SJ Subs does not allow re-posting of download links in other sites.

OnT: I really like that BTS pic of the Fugitive cast. It looks like a pajama party. :P

Thanks Pau for the info and offer of the download links :)

About the J.Tune, I think now even media keep talking about it , they can not solve any problem. Why they keep talk about it. I think we don't need to pay attention it. Media don't keep talk about it if people don't keep discuss about it.

You know what, I will follow the wise words of our angel: just ignore the media who continues to write about this. As long as we give attention to this, we are not helping Rain. I feel bad that this whole thing got out of control like this and now everybody once again picking on Rain (I rather shut up otherwise I will write things that won't please some)...

Both of you are of course right. Maybe recently I`m getting irritated too fast??? There are just too many totally ridiculous articles about Bi at one time for me. Wonder with what they will come now?

I wish that this case will be similar to LDH issue before Chuno … And the ratings of the Fugitive will be as high as Chuno ;)

Now something random but during last Saturday I realized that I`ve never listened to Ji Hoon when it rains. What`s more even Ji hoon`s dance never reminded me of rain. The more I think about it for me the only reasonable connection between Ji hooon and rain is the effect that they have on people :lol:

Was somebody so cunning to save the pics from Elle? I`ve totally missed them…

26 Jul 2010 - Rain prepare shooting Fugitive in Thailand soon

Today ThaiRat Newspaper (Thailand) reported entertainment news.

” Rain ” Super Star prepared to shortcuts taken on a new series in Thailand soon …

Foreign news agencies reported on 24 July that r Ji-hoon ” Rain ” singer – famous actor in South Korea Getting prepared filming a new series on called “Fugitive” in Thailand and other countries in Asia .

At the beginning of the previous month. The television executives KBS of South Korea said . In their preparation station making a film about a new series that will be rendering the lead . And making a series about . “Fugitive” started somewhat since then in South Korea on June 16 last .

However, recent reports that Rain aged 28 years and the team shooting the series on the Division raised in the shot , Kobe , Kyoto and Osaka in Japan is about 2-3 weeks and are preparing to travel To filming some scenes at some of this series in Thailand However, the K B S refuses to disclose that Filming will take place in any province in Thailand .

At the same report also states that after the completion of filming in Thailand, . Entire team , including Rain is making the trip to Hong Kong and the Philippines as well before this series is officially broadcast with the end of this year .

source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/98578

credit:RAIN Germany/Phoenix

---------------------

07.26.10 [Pic] Daniel and Martin in Tokyo Japan w/ update

jax625

img_2820.jpg?w=490&h=653

Daniel & Martin in Tokyo Japan for filming of Fugitive drama

{07.21.10}

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not being able to keep you guys posted with what’s been happening here in Tokyo.

We are now in Tokyo…working hard as always on the set of the drama “fugitive” aka “runaway”.

We were near Kyoto filming last week and this week we are here in Tokyo.

Hope you guys are all well and thank you for your support always.

see you soon.

~ posted by Martin on Daniel’s official site

Source:fugitive625

Hope that you will be able to watch both dramas even at the same time so there will be no dilemma who`s more important for you – Bi or KSW ;)

The problem that I have with KSW is actually funny cause I like him as a person and as an actor but I hate roles that he gets/ or chooses/.

Hi Kicia, RAIN will always be my no. 1, dear. :lol:

26 Jul 2010 - Rain prepare shooting Fugitive in Thailand soon

Today ThaiRat Newspaper (Thailand) reported entertainment news.

” Rain ” Super Star prepared to shortcuts taken on a new series in Thailand soon …

Foreign news agencies reported on 24 July that r Ji-hoon ” Rain ” singer – famous actor in South Korea Getting prepared filming a new series on called “Fugitive” in Thailand and other countries in Asia .

At the beginning of the previous month. The television executives KBS of South Korea said . In their preparation station making a film about a new series that will be rendering the lead . And making a series about . “Fugitive” started somewhat since then in South Korea on June 16 last .

However, recent reports that Rain aged 28 years and the team shooting the series on the Division raised in the shot , Kobe , Kyoto and Osaka in Japan is about 2-3 weeks and are preparing to travel To filming some scenes at some of this series in Thailand However, the K B S refuses to disclose that Filming will take place in any province in Thailand .

At the same report also states that after the completion of filming in Thailand, . Entire team , including Rain is making the trip to Hong Kong and the Philippines as well before this series is officially broadcast with the end of this year .

source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/98578

credit:RAIN Germany/Phoenix

Hi anjjo, thanks for this update. They filmed the drama for quite a while in Japan. Wondering if Shanghai filming done by this time? When are they exactly headed to Thailand. :lol:

It's true that Rain gets easily sick - meaning a cold or flu - his body gives him a sign but I am afraid he doesn't listen to it. But here I agree with you, this doesn't affect his mood like before. He is still in good spirit despite being tired and ill.

OHHHHH, you can be sure that I am looking forward to this issue. It's already on my shopping list. Wonder if it is the Korean or Chinese ELLE of September. And may I add that "Young Master Rain" looks fantastic here.

Hi bbly, this is an Elle mag in China, dear. :lol:

[quote name='angelordevil' date='26 July 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1280138450' p

About the J.Tune, I think now even media keep talking about it , they can not solve any problem. Why they keep talk about it. I think we don't need to pay attention it. Media don't keep talk about it if people don't keep discuss about it. :phew:

Thu, medias want to write about RAIN, good or bad - their broadsheets sell well when topic is about him. You see, after some stocks disputes, people are also talking about petty thing & that’s his height - hahaha. Basing that photo taken in Japan with LJJ. They’re criticizing him for “faking’ his height. ACTUALLY Rain is taller than the average male, which is 5′8. And he's 185 cm. What’s the big deal? :rolleyes:

Hope you dont mind me budging in to share opinions, yes it's very annoying when media has nothing to gossip about and use any scapegoat to criticise even over mundane issues which are absolutely unimportant to a person's character, personal appearance is immaterial to performance. I dont believe LJJ is taller, they are the same height & Rain maybe 1cm taller if really want to measure back to back. It's the camera taken at a wrong angle, so that picture doesnt make sense to create so much hoo-ha.

Hope you dont mind me budging in to share opinions, yes it's very annoying when media has nothing to gossip about and use any scapegoat to criticise even over mundane issues which are absolutely unimportant to a person's character, personal appearance is immaterial to performance. I dont believe LJJ is taller, they are the same height & Rain maybe 1cm taller if really want to measure back to back. It's the camera taken at a wrong angle, so that picture doesnt make sense to create so much hoo-ha.

Hi Halo, so nice to read your post here once again. Everyone is always welcome here to share his thoughts on RAIN & I appreciate it. LJJ is 183 cm. I very much agree with you - it's the cam's fault - hehehe. :lol:

SK CF] W 20'A ┉ 'Episode of Aura"

- Do you want to be in the spotlight as just one of all dressed in the same form?

- Rain's voice : Your desire to want someone's attention is one good enough reason to want 'W'.

- 'W' which is really quite something with its own shining aura.

*** 'W' is telecommunications company 'SK Telecys's brand new cell phone.

Credit to DC Rain Gallery

Video uploaded by ratoka @ You Tube

Brief tanslation by rain bird.

Guest angelordevil

Thu, medias want to write about RAIN, good or bad - their broadsheets sell well when topic is about him. You see, after some stocks disputes, people are also talking about petty thing & that’s his height - hahaha. Basing that photo taken in Japan with LJJ. They’re criticizing him for “faking’ his height. ACTUALLY Rain is taller than the average male, which is 5′8. And he's 185 cm. What’s the big deal? :rolleyes:

You can see this pic to understand ah

Fans in DC to make it,Why people want to talk about his height and his body while he is one of hottes body in Korea :phew:

1280198763rain.jpg

[26-Jul-10][fugitive625]RUNAWAY adds another female to the cast, HK actress Josie Ho

HK%281%29.jpg

Josie Ho will be joining her fellow HK actors Anthony Wong and Eric Tsang in Runaway (Fugitive)! Josie is a singer/actress from Hong Kong who has been in several films & dramas including Anna Magdalena starring Takeshi Kaneshiro and her future Runaway co-star Eric Tsang.

For more info about Josie Ho, visit her wiki page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josie_Ho // fugitive625.wordpress

thanks angelordevil@soompi for the tip!

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

You can see this pic to understand ah

Fans in DC to make it,Why people want to talk about his height and his body while he is one of hottes body in Korea :phew:

1280198763rain.jpg

Thu, how dare them…… all these fuss for a mere height? Silly……..well I’m not mad I just find it so crazily FUNNY how they made a big deal over this. People find it news-worthy. I just like the humour in this height issue. Is this even IMPORTANT?? This is ridiculous. They really are something - . much ado about nothing. How pathetic these people are! Does it matter if he’s shorter? People are talking about RAIN though how petty because he’s important - & this is for the record, because this is the truth! Come on people you need to get a life! Some people don’t have much to do so they tend to focus on insignificant things such as this. Hahaha – this is my last sentence to them! This totally made my day. :rolleyes:

<Update>

Up by ratoka @ You Tube

'W Phone 30s CF' Ver.

- Do you want to be in the spotlight as just one of all dressed in the same form?

-You can be a real star only when there is an aura about you.

- Rain's voice : Your desire to want someone's attention is one good enough reason to want 'W'.

- 'W' which is really quite something with its own shining aura. (repeating two times)

Brief tanslation by rain bird.

Guest Kicia

10-07-27 Rain SK-W NEW CF

Credit//Ratoka@youtube

Thanks willenette for sharing!

Surprisingly it`s my first Rain`s CF of mobile phone that I`m not fond of... Why it had to be body waves from LS???

Have you noticed that he`s dancing on the street? Rain!!! Once again you disregarded traffic regulations!!! It the past you were running across the road and now it`s even worse – you are doing some sexy moves :crazy: Wonder if this CF will be deemded as inappropriate to be shown on some Korean channels?:lol:

Thu, how dare them…… all these fuss for a mere height? Silly……..well I’m not mad I just find it so crazily FUNNY how they made a big deal over this. People find it news-worthy. I just like the humour in this height issue. Is this even IMPORTANT?? This is ridiculous. They really are something - . much ado about nothing. How pathetic these people are! Does it matter if he’s shorter? People are talking about RAIN though how petty because he’s important - & this is for the record, because this is the truth! Come on people you need to get a life! Some people don’t have much to do so they tend to focus on insignificant things such as this. Hahaha – this is my last sentence to them! This totally made my day. :rolleyes:

I have the same opinion... I`m shocked that this `news` makes so many headlines...

Is it even worth it?

Hmmmm Tomorrow they will quesion his weight.... That will be even less difficult to `prove` :D

Maybe on Thursday they will cast doubt on his gender? Now that would be something! :w00t:

Guest angelordevil

100727171031a14d015c844.jpg

100727171010dad68856b70.jpg

10072717100eda2372968a1.jpg

亞洲人氣天王Rain 身背MCM Conganc Visteos雙肩背包現身上海浦東國際機場,

經典MCM Conganc Visteo搭配嬉皮感十足小禮帽輕裝上陣,酷感十足!

King of Asia Rain carried MCM Conganc Visteos appeared in SH airport

credit: as tagged

Thanks willenette for sharing!

Surprisingly it`s my first Rain`s CF of mobile phone that I`m not fond of... Why it had to be body waves from LS???

Have you noticed that he`s dancing on the street? Rain!!! Once again you disregarded traffic regulations!!! It the past you were running across the road and now it`s even worse – you are doing some sexy moves :crazy: Wonder if this CF will be deemded as inappropriate to be shown on some Korean channels?:lol:

I have the same opinion... I`m shocked that this `news` makes so many headlines...

Is it even worth it?

Hmmmm Tomorrow they will quesion his weight.... That will be even less difficult to `prove` :D

Maybe on Thursday they will cast doubt on his gender? Now that would be something! :w00t:

Kicia, I don't question why you're not fond of the CF. Maybe, you're already tired of all those "body waves" you've seen from him recently, huh? That's why, you prefer to see something new? Me, I could always say : Great moves from RAIN! You know, I like the B/G song,sounds so cool, like the way it sounds. Just, too good. RAIN looks so cool, too! About the height issue, you're so funny - but it may come true - next time they'll be talking the weight down to the size of his shoes - hehehe. RAIN, fighting! :lol:

Guest angelordevil

Just add some brief news from SH

Heard that his mood today is better that previous days maybe his healthy is better.

Hope he can take a rest before tight schedule before :rolleyes:

@Kicia: Athena will be broadcast in SBS in Nov not in KBS

Just add some brief news from SH

Heard that his mood today is better that previous days maybe his healthy is better.

Hope he can take a rest before tight schedule before :rolleyes:

@Kicia: Athena will be broadcast in SBS in Nov not in KBS

Thu, thanks for the update..........cool! Wondering why he doesn't tweet anymore, huh? Maybe so very busy that he has no time to even visit. :lol: