Choi Shiwon And Bae Seul Gi

Guest AddiCOFFEE

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

they do look cute 2gether. but doesn't si won hav a gf? so i feel kinda awkard lookin at this.. ^^;; no offense. haha i think seulgi looks better w/ brian though. ^^

• 4 weeks later...

lol i love them too. theyre juss too cute together.

u know who gets in the way? soojin. grrr .. ^^

omg i love bae suel gi and siwon together they r like the best couple ever! i hate soojin too sometimes soojin couples with kibum too i dont like that either i dont know why but i just dont like soojin

Guest snoopy

i think i'm like the only soompier here that thinks CSW and BSG are not a good couple.

i'd rather see CSW coupled with LEEYEONHEE.

i think i'm like the only soompier here that thinks CSW and BSG are not a good couple.

i'd rather see CSW coupled with LEEYEONHEE.

well then go find a thread with shiwonxyeonhee pictures then =PP

------

i'm glad that they paired up recently ! (= maybe i should find capss haha XD

Guest pucapunipoemi

omg! that last pic---kiss--- made me so jealous! but again.. they do look cute together... before, i don't really like crazy for shiwon but i just can't stand to see sj members being kissed by other actresses....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest innocia

I love Siwon's dimples. He's so cute! The last pic is.. O_O. He looks so cheeky. They look good together! Bae Seul Gi is pretty too ^_^

Guest SweetiexJenn

i have no idea what the heck this LOVELETTER show is! hehe i guess this isn't the thread to ask what it's about. hehe everyone like them together but his real gf is stella? maybe she should be on love letter with him. but she's not famous enuff yet i guess...

• 1 year later...
Guest SoompiSnoopi

yea, they do look cute together

especially in the second picture and last picture

the match so perfectly too!!

Guest repeat_on_echo

Oh my God, I love them, oh so much!

Even though I'm a bigger fan of the whole Yunho and Seulgi pairing, ;)

<3

Guest irresistible_DY

she chose brian??? OVER HIM!!! i like brian but HEY ITS SIWON HERE lmao which episode is this...i wanna watch it

Archived