Choi Shiwon And Bae Seul Gi

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Guest mintiful

if i'm not wrong, the first time they were on LL together, they paired up. then the 2nd time, she chose brian over him. the 3rd time, he got back at her & choose the announcer person over her ( even tho she went for him from beginning til almost end ), & didnt they paired up once more after that ?

they actually paired twice.. :) those pics are from the second time they paired up.. the third time she chose brian and yea.. hahss

they're so cute though..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SlashMySoul

Yes! they DO look good together, make such a cute couple! <33 and awww shiwon looks daym adorable in those pics with his dimple!! ^.^v

Guest maha_love

I AAAAAAAAAAM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS....(back to normal tone )....he's so cute ^^and when he holds her......IIIIT DRIVES ME ...COMPLEEEEEETLY INSAAAANE!!!!!!!!!!........(back to normal tone) ...anyone knows where i can download this please ^^ ?

Guest desertseatingoceans

The first two pictures of him, his hair looks a lot like the way Yunho had it awhile back. Shiwon = <3 =]

Guest Rachel Lee.

last pic's adorable. HEHEHE. shiwon's so damn cute & baeseulki's just all around gorgeous. they DO look good together. they make one of the hottest loveletter couples.

YEA i think theyre one of the most good looking couples

and they seem to have good chemistry too

both so modern and hot looking

WOO~

Guest aircastles

They make a gorgeous couple. =D

They're second after the Kim Jongkook/Yoon Eun Hye couple, in my opinion.

The both should come out on LL again and partner up. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

they should go out with each other. but then again the BEST young kpop stars look great with BSG. she's so cute.

but definitely siwon should be with her.

Archived