Q: Why Did Daesung Go To Yg Ent? ^^*

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dankyung

when i saw the documentary when bb first came out, his segment totally broke my heart.

the casting manager lady was telling the camera that when daesung first came in, everyone

in the office didn't call him by his name, when they mentioned him they would be like

"oh the ugly one?" "the ugliest kid?" even my friends, when bb first came out, would call

him the ugliest one out of the whole group, one of my friends wanted daesung to get dropped

instead of hyunseung. i have so much respect for daesung, as a person and as a singer.

i'm really happy he's successful and living out his dream. i'm really really glad that YG took

him in. he's really one of a kind. (:

---

i remember in an interview, when they were promoting bbbud, the interviewer

brought up that when bb was chosen they didn't look at the face, and gd automtically went to

daesung and asked him what he thought about it. i know he was trying to be funny but

it kinda upset me. :/

Guest honeybeeshrimp

OMG.......................... DAESUNG YOU ARE SO PRICELESS. I LOVE YOU. jfkdlsjfkldsa;jdskal YGFAMILY! WOOT!

Guest PSiloveyu

awwww....how cute !

lols

hes so adorable

when he smiles his eyes go all small and yu see his massive grin

and yu just want to pinch his cheeks ! hahas ^O^

Guest enmity016

haha. that made me laugh.

but hey, Daesung is soooo cute!

he should look at the mirror and be proud of how he looks like.:)

he's way to adorable.XD

Archived