Ergo Proxy!

Guest battousaixx

Guest battousaixx

Hmm, yeah. Slow but not necesarily boring.

-spoiler-

I think at the end of ep 7.. that was a death certificate? I should rewatch to make sure.

Guest Access DENIED

^That's a good point. It makes perfect sense.

I wouldn't say boring, but slow. Contrast to the first three episodes, the pacing has dramatically slowed down. It's doesn't has the rush as the first three episodes...

well, to me slow-paced=boring.. I watched this up to episode 8. It reminds me of the movie blade runner a lot, which is why i'm watching it. I mean i do like it, but watching this makes me sleepy..

Guest Nightmare

It's pretty obvoius Real isn't dead, but in a way she is. The old Real, who believed whatever the heck her grandfather says, is dead, and a new Real has risen or should I say awaken... :P

I like how on the screen it shows her name as RE-L, and then at the end it shows REAL with a blurry A...

Guest Nightmare

Episode Three:

realmayar5zx.jpg

I don't have a clue why Anime-Jiyuu still uses Lil, when it was already proven in episode three that her name is Real. I'm assumming that they just probably like Lil better than Real and didn't bothered to change it. I don't really like that because her name has soo much power in the story. (The reason for the mix up is that in Japanese Lil and Real are written and sound the same way.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest the scrapbook

anyone still watches this anime?? i just started and it turns out pretty good. is there a site where i can dl the ep (not torrent) w/ eng sub??

• 1 year later...

this is one weird anime. I watched it because I was in a dark mood.... but it's so strange. the ending got me scratching my head.

I thought monrad (?) was dead.. and i thought that was a male proxy but yet he became Real 2? huh?? and why were there two ergo proxy? and one died...?

lol i give up. I'm going to watch some brainless mecha :P.... too much pyschology for me.

Archived