Question

13infamyss

the title of the manga that ive been looking for quite long
uhm, i really dont want to make a new thread just because im asking for a "what is this manga's title" but i havent seen a pinned thread for this, which is i really hope there is one and since theres no rule about saying "do not make a thread if your asking for a title of an anime or manga", so here it is...

ive read this manga translation (not scanlation) a long time ago. too long that i cant even remember where i read it, what the title of the manga is, who are the characters and the plot summary i can remember is pretty vague..

this girl learned from her mom that her childhood guy friend will come back from a foreign country (cant remember prolly US?) and now that they've met, this guy told him that they made a promise but the thing is she cant remember it anymore and the guy said he wont tell it unless she remembers it herself...

then uhmmmm random scene i remember: there is at some point that the guy cut his hair just because she randomly told him he looked better in short hair.....

another scene i recall was this girl was on a date with some guy from her school... then this guy tried to make a move on her at a karaoke bar then this childhood friend of hers came to save her....

oh gosh,,, i didnt make any sense at all did i? im not really expecting someone would know the manga title for this one but *crosses her fingers* i really really hope so. Im dying to read this manga if ever it is english scanlated.

Archived