Privileged

tracycutie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

ooh, it's nice the girl from reba is getting to be the main of a new cw series. i hope it's a success, altho it seems like another show following the recent trend of gossipy, rich school-like plots thingamabobs.... but those are really popular these days so...y not? i guess haha

Guest chipotle2104

T_T I love Will and Charlie both....I can't pick who she should end up with.........but I'm always a softie when it comes to the best friend likes best friend thing....

But overall I really like this show. It's not overdramatic and has likeable characters compared to 90210 or Gossip Girl

Guest StarCrystal

I thought the Rose's cheatsheet bag was creative XD;

And I agree it's not overdramatic like other series, but that's why ratings mostly high for those type of shows >_o. I like the sort of realistic feel to this one though?

• 1 month later...
Guest s0y0un*

^ that was the end of that episode i think, someone correct me if im wrong

anyways i just got hooked on to this show and i love it

i love the main girls acting and will is so <33

Guest paulinee

I read that CHarlie is going off to college somehwere in the 13th episode, so no chance of Megan and Charlie getting anytime soon. AND it is likely that there is going to be a new romance for Megan. Lucky girl. -_-

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/trac...normal_p010.jpg

This picture does no justice. he's so hot!

OH YES he's sooo hot! Somehow he looks chubby-ish in the picture, muahaha!

Lots of dramas lately portraying the filthy rich. I guess it's the fabulous clothes and the shining jewelry that appeal.

Haven't seen this one; sounds too much like the younger version of Gossip Girl tho.

You gotta watch it soon! IMO it doesnt really make me think of Gossip girl when I watch it :D

Its got a complete different storyline!

OMG. Sage finally got together with Louis. Haha. I don't know how to spell their names, but gosh, they don't look that compatible to me though. & the chef and his boyfriend broke up. Aww, they should get back together, they looked so loving. <3

Guest suki_*

SAGE AND LOUIS!!!! cute!

so is megan and will =)

and Charlie's (edited my bad!) gf??? psycho/paranoid much???

i would pick a yale graduate to edit my entrance essay over a highschool grad anyday! she's a lil too rocky there.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/trac...normal_p010.jpg

This picture does no justice. he's so hot!

i agree! that's not Will at alll!

this week's episode was goood!

sage and louis still keeping it cute!! especially when she showed him her kitten puzzle and told him the story behind it! i would love to have a set of those knives anydayyyy though!!! they're crazy goood!

And to megan's mother... HOW DARE SHE SABOTAGE HER DAUGHTER'S RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT! lying to her bf and lying to her family... i hope she gets what's comming to her.

Archived