Privileged

tracycutie

Guest bichittybich

the guy at the magazine office is hot.

i wonder if something is going to happen between him and megan.

poor will, megan never listens to his opinions.

i'm afraid if they break up he wont be on the show often enough for us to watch him.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one will work with megan... she's a hodge-podge of mixed emotions.

i hope will finds a better girl and that that harvard hotty is smart enough to stay away from her.

i'm so proud of Rose this episode!!!

and the whole marco, keith and jennifer thing was cute too!

Guest PaNgIeE

Well, I think Rob Buckley, Harvard guy, is going to be a part of Megan's life. I think he's a hottie myself esp after seeing him w/Heather Locklear in "Flirting with Forty." Woohoo.... :blush:

As far as Megan and Will's relationship goes -- I think they are going to realize that they are two very different people in different worlds. I think Megan wants to help everyone and at the same time lead her own life, but sooner or later she's going to have to choose. I think Will needs to leave the nest. I think the relationship between these two are great, but their wants and needs for each other aren't the same.

For the incident that happened between Will and Charlie and Megan -- well, that I think was bound to happen. Finally Charlie reveals his feelings to Megan and I'm glad to sorted out everything and are still friends. I understand Will's frustrations, but at the same time I think Will should really understand where Megan stands. I for one would attend my best friend's farewell party. After all, he's my best friend. It is hard you know..to be friends with the opposite sex.

Anyway, my two cents I guess on this whole thing. I do so enjoy this show. Oh! Pertaining to Rose and Sage -- I think them in separate rooms is a great idea. They need to grow up a bit more. Sage is growing on me. She's realizing her faults and well have been a bit nicer. Rose -- she's starting to get to me esp about the whole grandfather thing. I understand that you're upset about not knowing, but guess what -- the grandfather didn't acknowledged too (or did he and I missed that part...hrm..?) Either way, I think Rose needs to know facts before jumping to conclusions which she's been doing a lot lately.

Okay! The best part of the show -- MARCO! I just adore him!

^^^

yesss marco and keith!!!

i think that megan and the harvard guy might pair up better on an intellectual level than her and will. sometimes will gets a little confused too (when he did not understand how megan didn't want the job just given to her).

yessss!!!

will broke up with megan!

she's too annoying... and her reasoning for that job is ridonculous...

the reason why she had to work so hard is because she never had a good network to be in back in the day. She should really get the fact that alot of jobs are through internal references...

Will should also care a bit more about his work too what megan said about that is right and i hope he grows up a bit.

I think megan and the harvard guy will hit it off next season! they're both on the same intellectual level and witty too.

sage is awesome i just like her more and moree and rose is just soo weird!

i never knew laurel was a scientologist irl.

Megan is kinda of being a hypocrite... she won't accept that job bc its by "connections" but she accepted her current job THROUGH connections. I'm sure if it wasn't for her ex-tabloid-editor than she wouldn't be here.

I absolutely LOVEDDD the finale, I really hope it does get continued. =) sigh i'm going to miss Luis and I hope him & Will CONTINUE to show up. I thought Kathy Griffin was rather random but it actually makes sense as to why she's there. She was perfect in her role as the wedding planner. Sage is starting to grow up (love her bedroom!!) & Rose is becoming independent as well. did Rose end up going on the 10-day wilderness trip or does she decide to cancel the trip & stay with her sister?

IT's CONFIRMED by E!News that Joanna & Harvard guy are dating in REAL-LIFE

^^^

neat!

atleast they're dating in real life! hehe

i think that rose is still going to go to the wildnerness trip because sage told her to do so and as a growing girl she would probably take that step into the wilderness.

i hope her and zach will be together too! he's adorable with her!

ratings are so annoying! it's totally unfair that this show is possibly getting cancelled bc of the ratings. Now that I have dv-r (tivo) i never watch things live anymore. I just record it and watch it later. The finale was sooo freaking AWESOME!!! i want this show to come forth for a 2nd season and so on.

Guest suki_*

^^^^

WHAT! CANCEL IT????

first they cancel veronica mars... then they cancel pushing daisies and now this!!!?????

noooo =(

^ oh i totally agree! I freaking LOVEEEE pushing daises, just got into it this year and its cancelled!!

CW's named some of the shows that are up for renewal (gossip girl, antm, supernatural, 90210, smallville) but this show is still up in the air... it's possible it might come back for a mid-season replacement... ugh! I loveeee this show!!

Guest suki_*

^ oh i totally agree! I freaking LOVEEEE pushing daises, just got into it this year and its cancelled!!

CW's named some of the shows that are up for renewal (gossip girl, antm, supernatural, 90210, smallville) but this show is still up in the air... it's possible it might come back for a mid-season replacement... ugh! I loveeee this show!!

ewww ANTM... what season are they one anyways? like 230498230948?

sorry i liked it a few seasons but now they're all the same and it's not going anywhere. it's just a bunch of skinny models with a story from the hoood or abuse and this is their shot to make them big or make their kids proud or something. plus, is being skinny inspiring something positive to the audience? *sigh*

i have a huge list of what i think are stupid shows that are still so friggin popular... survivor, antm, idol shows, 2 and half men, etc... :P

Guest mezzxanne

It cannot be canceled!!! It's one of the few shows I actually watch religiously =[[[[

I will seriously be so sad if this show was canceled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ikekeyou

omg i cant believe this show got cancelled!!

it was one of my favorite shows!!!

omg the ending was :o

ahahaha

i want more megan and will!!!

Archived