☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest PunchNine

I loved the Niga Mibda concept. It's nearly perfect! I loved Woo, Jay and Chan's outfits. Junbro's chin masks and Taec's shades kinda ruined it for me. I don't see why the stylist would want to cover up their gorgeous faces with such ridiculous accessories. I'm hoping the stylists are reading our comments and will do something about it for the upcoming performances. I'm not sure what to say about Khun except that he looked like the Marlboro man (sans hat).

Loved the choreography! It's better than AAA, imo (The jumpings were cute). The song sounds better when performed.

And I swear, everyone needs to get over the "Taec sounds like TOP/Taec jacked TOP's style" thing.

Not trying to imply anything, but when I first heard TOP I sounded a lot like DMX/JaRule. (or some other american rapper)

Point is Taec is Taec, Top is Top. Let's move on please.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stalkingfraud

ANGee<3, I agree! it seemed like the stylist totally lost her mind or something. Hahaha. It REALLY seems like it. I mean it would make more sense if he had some BLACK on.. but it was COMPLETELY different. Pretty funny {:

I was happy that 'Hate You' has more Khun parts in the music... but in the performance.. it seemed like his last part was sung by Junsu, Jae, and Chansung. Was it originally sung by them? I thought it was sung by Khun so hahaha X)

Guest readsandgeeks

morning all!so i went to YT this morning to watch the HQ version of i hate you*yummy*a good way to strt my tgif! ;)

edit: WHOAAA..i think im gonna be WooYoung-biased soon!haha..sorry Jae honey :P

Pic Energy Song

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3593/12...9061201163l.jpg

^

how can u do that?? Teac :rolleyes:

i think cos the pool was shallow.hahaha..in the energy song mv there was a screenshot of Teak's legs[i think] in the air.haha..

welcome back! :)

here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5-60QEnqA

hey cheezychunni! :) OMG!!!WooYoung!!!!WHY SO CUTEEE AND SEXYYY???look at tht butt!!i cldn't stop looking at his butt since 10 out of 10!

oh on a side note,im kinda interested on how all you Hottests initially started to know 2PM?

for myself, it was on Kko Kko Tour Season 2 with Chansung. it was just afew months after their debut of 10 out of 10.

my first reaction was like :blink: waddaheck did this kid have on his head?

but the show was very funny overall..it used to be on soshisubs2 YT [cause Yuri was in it too]..i'll try to find the vid for you guys :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

hmmm... What is there to be said? lol

Concept was.. indifferent... lol

Wooyoungie: looks soo cute! Love this shirt... Looked HOT~ (Might end up being a Nuna fan soon~ lol)

Khunnie: ... I was surprised he was back & he was the only one not matching... color-wise.. lol

Bum: Always flawless. lol I feel bad be/c his hair will always be the same kinda style... lol

Taec: HAHA! Those shades are... -_-.. lol BUT when he took it off~ It was HOT~ kinda too 느끼 lol but still hot~ lol

CS: Didn't change much~ O0o0 Got more lines to sing~ hehe~

JUN Bro's...

Ho: mask... Too much like TOP... TOO much chains... BUT WHA! he still looked mad hot~ intense eye stares~ hehe!

Su: mask... & Hair... WHY! WHY the Seo In Young hair, again????? T_T I think the coodis dont like him be/c WHY make such a HOT guy into that..??? -_-

Well i'm done c/c... lol hehe...

OUR BOYS did WELL~ hehe ^_________^

taec was so adorable in those pics, he looked like he was in his own world with only him and his pink float :lol:

the chin masks shocked me at first. it really gives you that "wth?!?" feeling. i love junbros. junsu will always be my 1st love but junho's my other lovah (sighs, the desperation...) so i wanna see their faces. but after watching the vid for the nth time, i never even saw the masks anymore. i was back to enjoying their performances again. so it's really just that first time shock. :P

sharing banners ~ (2PM = epic dorkiness = :wub: )

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/the...Banners/tc2.jpg

lily dear, i just love reading your comments especially when it comes to the jun brothers :lol:

and those banners especially the taec and chan sung one are hilarious! thank you for sharing!

cheezychunnie thank you for answering her question :)

dramaqueennur welcome back! cheezychunnie has replied to your question regarding the vid :)

How I started to know about 2PM?

well, it was because they were from the same company as the wonder girls.

i read about JYP releasing a new 7-member boy group and that indeed sparked my interest.

so i went to watch their MV and it was actually their debut 10 out of 10 performance that sucked me in, they were so different and fresh!

after that, the rest is history :D

it feels good to answer this kind of question, like taking a walk down memory lane hehe

Guest yum-O

So now they go black hair with heavy eyeliner. I think everyone looks hotter with more boyish hair styles although Jay kinda look the same.

And lol at those Save Energy Song pics. Taec is so funny. I remember Khun said Taec actually loves to act cute. So we got to see cute side of his at the pool. haha :lol:

Guest emjaewhy

04.gif

lol! this looks like the "mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-chee-goshipuh" of 2ne1's fire song! hahaha

wooyoung.. is so freaking hot. i love him<3

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9466/wyboomboom.gif

... o_o.

2pm! i love i hate you! haha sounds weird to say that, but i really do love this song!

wooyoung is super hot :D

and when wooyoung was doing the rainism move...

i couldn't stop looking at him! he's so ... indescribable!<3

and i have to say, when i saw taecyeon rapping i'm like...

oh, hi top? haha. i'm sorry, but i'm really just saying what's the truth

that he really sounded like/acted like top. It's not a bad thing,

i mean top is awesome, and taecyeon is awesome!

but i didn't like their face masks...

Guest bbgroove

^^ that mi mi mi gif just made my day hahahahaha

I LOVED 'I Hate You' I was rather happy with how the guys looked, except for the masks.

Who dare cover up the face of the sexy Jun Bros? hahaha jkjk

And Nickhun... was a bit off compared to what the other boys were wearing

-runs to watch 'I Hate You' for million+1 time-

i come with pics..yayyy

but where's woo.. :tears:

6d207c0a76a2e397f8cd817.jpg

8f852733ddda5c589936217.jpg

714bb7088d429cd18144ba4.jpg

c4a40815448b24021ef9663.jpg

c35ea7da16ed1e2f443d215.jpg

a78dfee660511637421bed9.jpg

credit as tagged + bestiz

im kinda agreed with what u guys said bout khunnie outift

it looks good on him but it was like out of nowhere outfit..he was like suddenly there hahha

probably todays outfit will be much better..and much better performance too

Guest ANGee<3

stalkingfraud Khun's outfit is khaki pants and a denim looking top with some leather things on it...

He looks like a cowboy! :D

hahaha. Just give him cowboy boots and hat.

It's like the stylist found those two items of clothing{shirt and pants} found some leather and slapped it on his shoulders and then put a random leather glove on his hand just so he can somewhat match the other members.

BUT still it is nothing compared to the other members. Did they not want Khun to look too sexy???

Hahaha~ I'm confused.

eija it really did come out of nowhere! Haha. My first thought was "wth?!" :P

Thank you for the pics^^

First it's Khun's outfit and then it's the way he is standing! Hahaha~

He just stands out all together.

Where is Woo babe???? >_>

Guest cheezychunnie

i come with pics..yayyy

but where's woo.. :tears:

credit as tagged + bestiz

im kinda agreed with what u guys said bout khunnie outift

it looks good on him but it was like out of nowhere outfit..he was like suddenly there hahha

probably todays outfit will be much better..and much better performance too

no wooyong...tears too :(

this is killing me coz i really like his appearance on stage this time coz he looks tooooo damn hot!

well,hopefully we can find udong's pic somewhere.....

im going for a vacation and this is the 1st time i hate vacation coz im goona missed out

tooo many good things happening on 2PM this weekend...

i nearly cried..

isk2...

Guest Key Of Heart

guys i need your help anyone can give me this picture and thanks advance

i really cant wait XD

-2PM FIGHTING<3333333333

Guest cheezychunnie

hey! what time is the perf today? and what channel? thanks so much! :)

KBS2 Music Bank 06:30 pm

i really cant wait XD

-2PM FIGHTING<3333333333

go to this blog http://muizism.wordpress.com/

:)

i found this...heh heh..

the boys actually did pretty awesome...

2pm again & again korean boys cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEcIgywl-r0

:)

http://i44.tinypic.com/wv7ewn.jpg

i really cant wait XD

-2PM FIGHTING<3333333333

here you go ^^

1244417690ju20090607195.jpg

i can't wait for their next performance!

hopefully the mics get better

and they improve on their vocals.....and no more big bang esque fashion please.

Guest stalkingfraud

ANGee<3, hahahaha. Okay so my mom (a HUGE fan of Top and a fan of SHINee) watched the performance.. and she's like,"I thought they tried to make Khun the "main" character." And I was like,"What?! Look at his outfit!! and look how little parts he gets!" and she's like,"Okay.. no.. he stands out the most.. and he has plenty of parts." It was hilarious :P

I think my mom likes Jae the best... (she watches a lot of 2PM stuff with me).

I don't think the stylists need to make Khun stand out! (He already stands out..heh.. well to me he does)

I wonder what surprise 2PM will bring us on tomorrow's performance :lol:

binyboo_02, I agree with you on the last sentence.

I've seen WAY too much arguing today.. and A LOT of comparing.. so yeahh.

^hahaha i love how your mom watches that stuff with you

the only person my mother knows is hankyung and that's only because he's super famous in china...lol

my mum passed by my screen once and she saw a pic of taek.....and she was like who is that unattractive male? I was like "MOTHER! HE'S ONLY THE HANDSOMEST PERSON ON THE PLANET!!!!!"

i swear i dunno what was going on through the stylist's mind.....khun's outfit is so UN cohesiveness with the others T___T

Archived