☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about his "Wipe The Tears" performance, then yes, that's Doojoon. I believe he's training under Cube Entertainment now. *Sigh* I miss the Hotblood days.

As we've stated several times before, MNET SCANDAL IS ONLY A SHOW. One celeb gets paired with a non-celeb, and they are to act as a couple for a week. At the end of the week, they get the option to either continue their "relationship" or go their own ways. It's sorta similar to WE GOT MARRIED.

- thank you for answering my question :) dujoon is looking GOOOOOD lol he just seems so much taller than when he was in hot blood boys... maybe it was cuz a lot of the boys are tall LOL but yea i miss those days too~

ooo thats what i thought it'd be like but i didnt know it was for a whold week! damnnn the girl's lucky :P

Gosh I need to get a life lmao

idk y, but it feels as though i just died a little haha

Khun and the "girlfriend" are idk, shes all over him xD

HOPEFULLY they end up as friends, only, but if not, I suppose they are okay together ;D

i'd be all over him too if i were her :P screw anti-fans. if i had khun for a whole week......... oh the things i could do :lol: LMAO!!

Anybody know how the girl got chosen to participate in the show and be Nichkhun's girlfriend for the week? She's really lucky and I think they look cute together.

im curious as to how the "girlfriends" get picked. probably newbies or entertainment hopefuls? or.... contests? hrm... i am curious... lol

the caps are soooo cute. well nick is :P lol i love the scene where hes looking at her with puppy eyes when shes tying his hoodie for him. ajdfakldjf luckyyyy girl! i'll just pretend thats me when im watching that show.... probably not.... but yea

my 4444th post! cool haha

Guest lorip

man~~~

i'm telling myself this is only a tv show, i shouldn't worry about it too much

but when i saw the previews my heart still hurts~~

I love khun too much to handle this

don't even know if i will be able to watch the show or not~~

awwww. kHOTTESTs and kIAMs are really the best fans evah!

I love how they responded, they were really touched.

This is making me tear. T.T

I AM HOTTEST FIGHTING~

ouch. Khun's not even my fave member but I felt my heart crack.

"he initiated the hand holding."

asdfhsklsahfjakfshkahdssjak!!!!!oneoneoneone

What the heck Khun?! T.T

haha. I'm sounding like a really rabid fangirl. lol.

well whatever, Khunnie and "girlfriend"[luckiest girl ever!!!] aja!

Guest femmefataleartemis

awwww. kHOTTESTs and kIAMs are really the best fans evah!

I love how they responded, they were really touched.

This is making me tear. T.T

I AM HOTTEST FIGHTING~

ouch. Khun's not even my fave member but I felt my heart crack.

"he initiated the hand holding."

asdfhsklsahfjakfshkahdssjak!!!!!oneoneoneone

What the heck Khun?! T.T

haha. I'm sounding like a really rabid fangirl. lol.

well whatever, Khunnie and "girlfriend"[luckiest girl ever!!!] aja!

OMG I feel the exact same way!!! Even though my number one will be Taec<3 a part of me got a little jealous =X The "initiated the hand holding" part especially! I know it's just a show and all but ah...I guess I believe the boys are all of ours and for one girl to have one isn't fair? LOL. Oh gosh, I sound like such a fangirl, anyway...moving on..

IS ANYONE GOING TO THE 2PM FANSIGNING IN YONGSAN MALL!!! I'm totally going to go even if I have to wait a million hours for them! =X Will share with all of you after mission accomplished!!! ;D

Guest she-smiles

^ *GASPS*

2PM is having a fansigning event?

*sigh* i'm not even in korea, but i'm excited.

please go and bring us back wonderful memories! :)

normal_img_1_1_0.jpg

this photo just cracks me up.

it reminds me of their idol show days, with 2AM as their guests.

changmin picked junsu only because

"junsu's head is bigger." :P

Aww Woo didn't need to apologize because Junsu understands him... they are brothers! :)

Now about Khun, it's fine everyone. Like I said before Khun has said that he doesn't want a girlfriend right now because he is so busy... no worries! But I do understand how you girls feel because if it was Junsu, I would be a little sad too!

However on the bright side, Khun looks like he would make a good boyfriend! :)

Guest touchtheskies.

lol I'll be honest. Jealous much, yes. lol but if he decides to pursue it, I'm happy for him (: infact, if any of the guys decide to have a girlfriend now, I'll be happy for them.

on the other hand, I cannot wait for Madame B Salon to air tomorrow night /dies

this is gna be sooooo awesome.

Guest love_fate&destiny

:)

To those who helped me clear my Nickhun/Nichkhun name situation, thank you~ :)

bmore: I understood you. ^^ Thanks for the pronouciations. :)

about the mnet scandal with khun...wow. haha, since my favorite is Nichkhun, i'm kinda hoping that he doesn't decide to stay with the relationship. :sweatingbullets: But oh well. If he wants, I guess. Whatever floats his boat. :lol:

I just hope the girl understands what she's getting into, if she does get involve with Khun. :sweatingbullets: (Meaning that she's gonna get attack by fangirls~)

Anyways, looking at the preview. =) Awww...haha. His hair....xD....i'm lovin' it. LOL! :D

and editing....wow! I topped a page! :o:D

Guest Stephy18

2pm are a tight group and understands each other...so I dont think there is any hard feelings regarding junsu/wooyoung....

I actually like to watch when our boys interact with other girls....I feel happy for them...their just regular guys who love being around girls...lol...

Cant what to watch the scandal show...when is it airing???

Also, does anyone know if the boys will be on inkigayo or m countdown this week??? I am only sure their going to be on music bank cuz I checked their MB home page. Also excited to see Taec featured in Navi's song...his rapping skills are awesome...cant wait!!!

honestly, Khun is not even my fav but I feel SUPER jealous!! xD idk why I feel hot watching the preview

He looks so sweet with the girl I cant wait to watch this.... we can see a different side of him :)

yess leave Jay, woo and Taec alone!! lol jk jk nah if the boys are happy then its ok^^ I'll be glad to see them happy too

haha my sentiments exactly

as long as jay woo and taec are safe...i'm good.......lol

though i do feel jealous for my khun loving friend

about them actually having girlfriends......of course if they did i would be more than elated for them...but at this point in their career i really don't think it's a good time

just my opinion

Guest *CuTiE*

i can see that he'll make a sweet cute adorable protective bf lol!!

i just wanna kiss him when the girl tie his hood lol ..awww >-<

wanna watch the show and see him..the lady is cute probably sis noona i think..

but hopfully they dun continue dating!!!! arggggg= =;;

but im happy for him if he chooses that... *nooooooooooo*

Guest she-smiles

2pm are a tight group and understands each other...so I dont think there is any hard feelings regarding junsu/wooyoung....

I actually like to watch when our boys interact with other girls....I feel happy for them...their just regular guys who love being around girls...lol...

Cant what to watch the scandal show...when is it airing???

Also, does anyone know if the boys will be on inkigayo or m countdown this week??? I am only sure their going to be on music bank cuz I checked their MB home page. Also excited to see Taec featured in Navi's song...his rapping skills are awesome...cant wait!!!

MNET SCANDAL will air next wednesday, the 20th.

OMG, *cries* i am obviously not a good taec fan. i didn't know he was gonna be featured in navi's song. 'heart damage' right? i can't wait! *fangirl screams*

Guest inadream_x3

i feel like they could've chosen someone else (like someone who needs more public exposure) to go on the show besides nichkhun. it's as if they chose him just to spite his fans. if they really do decide to be together, wouldn't nichkhun just lose a lot of fans because i think part of being a diehard fangirl is having that tiniest hope. i don't mind that much that they're acting as a couple/end up being together, but i guess the whole thing is a bit unnecessary, and if khun/the girl/jyp is reasonable, then i don't think they'll actually be together - at least for now.

Guest kimekwazy

I agree with those who are wondering why fans are acting so crazy about the whole Nichkhun girlfriend thing. I think the whole thing and him appear on the show is just like any other appearances on other shows. It's just to gain attention, popularity, ratings and to get themselves know, seen and heard of. With him taking part in this show it's making more people tune into to watch the show which will have high ratings. Also, more people will be interested in him and 2pm and all that. That's how I'd think of it, instead of going crazy over him having a girlfriend.

Guest eu`NICE

Thank for the link for the preview!

My name almost became history, and Nickhun would be best boyfriend everyone want to have.

He's so sweet.

But I think fans shouldnt over react like physically or verbally abuse the lady.

But HOTTEST are good fans, so we will be good,right?

Hahah.

But what if all the 2PM boys are in that show.

chaos..

As for wooyoung's and Junsu issue, I guess wooyoung is just playful.

They have been together for so long, so I think they understand wooyoung.

ahah.

Guest nortakkat

i feel like they could've chosen someone else (like someone who needs more public exposure) to go on the show besides nichkhun. it's as if they chose him just to spite his fans. if they really do decide to be together, wouldn't nichkhun just lose a lot of fans because i think part of being a diehard fangirl is having that tiniest hope. i don't mind that much that they're acting as a couple/end up being together, but i guess the whole thing is a bit unnecessary, and if khun/the girl/jyp is reasonable, then i don't think they'll actually be together - at least for now.

since it's the new show so they need celebrities or rising stars to publicize the show itself.

but i agree with you, this is risky for khun to lose fans especially when there's a kissing scene. ><

hope the fans'll understand khun that it's just the work. it's his job.

however, this is my message to jyp..............don't do this to us again. :tongue2:

lol :P

Guest Kaypop

This might be premature but I had to move my clips to my new youtube channel. I am uploading the mnet scandal series and will have Nick Khun's episode next week in raw if anyone is interested:

www.youtube.com/oldschoolkaypop (old channel for 90's kpop)

www.youtube.com/kaypopv (new variety kpop)

Thanks.

Archived