1240925611_2pm_ty.jpg

1240925611_2pm_wy.jpg

1240925611_2pm_jh.jpg

1240925611_2pm_cs.jpg

1240915522_20090428004150_002037_w850xh567].jpg

credit : khuning@bestiz

to hard to handle...*melt*

Guest miszmba

First thought that came to mind when I saw those pictures of Khun is that he really does look like some sort of prince =] I couldn't help but giggle at that tent outfit though, since his cute face seemed lost in it :-P

Seulongie looks really hot too. In fact they look really good doing the modelling together. All this is great for One day's exposure, so I'm really happy about this :D

Guest thealien.

ASDFGHJKL:"!!!! The pictures are out? OMFG.

KHUNBOY, you really are the most gorgeous and talented thai prince ever. o-o

you look sooo HOT. XD and seulongie you look freakin hot too. o-o

and i have to agree with everyone else, this is my first time actually liking andre's clothing design. haha!

Guest widdy

I will buy you Neng myeon Wooyoungie<3

1vert.jpg

76596854.gif

Junho :)

junhobaby1.jpg

junhobaby2.jpg

junhobaby3.gif

junhobaby4.gif

CHU <3 xD really cute Changmin and Junho

minho.gif

dang..Korean fans LOL this is funny Khun really is Thai Prince..look at the bg haha

thaiprince.jpg

Real men wear pink! Im not a pervert or anything..but does Jay only have pink boxers? lol idk if its the same one he wore during Star Dance Battle coughcalvinkleincough :) he looks good in pink too..makes him look sexy like what he said on SGB haha

pink1.png

pink2.png

cr: bestiz, as tagged

Guest keegoz

Im happy that they're back and i can see them more often now!!! ^^...my favorite seems to change everytime there is something new..hehe..First when they were promoting 10 points, Chansung was my fave. Then for Idol Show Wooyoung was my favorite. And now with the Again and Again promotions, Junho is my favorite. But i still love all of them...They are too adorable...2PM is the first group where i havnt like one person way more than the other...thats just how great they are...Im seeing that they are number 2 on many online charts.!!! im so happy!!!!!!!!! ^^

btw i have a question to those who speak Korean. What is this event about? Cus i know some korean but not much

event_page1.jpg

event_page2.jpg

event_page3.jpg

Hi everyone :) So I'm a relatively new 2PM fan :P (yes yes...where on Earth have I been right?) I've known about them for quite some time, but I didn't start paying attention until Nichkhun starting appearing on Star King. Now I'm completely sucked in!

Oh they are so fun to watch! I love their personalities and dance skills! Junsu's vocals are fab! JaeBeom is sooo hot! And Khun...um, how can you not love this guy :blush: I'm watching Idol Army Show and they are love....WooYoung's so hilarious! He's such a great comedian! Gah...and leader...they always mess with him! I'm rewatching the 2PM-SHINee Idol Army eps and it's too precious!

Again & Again and Only You are on replay!

-Shirley

Guest she-smiles

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES!

could those pink boxers be from jae's fans?

i remember him saying that it made him feel sexy. hehe. <3

Guest nokkhamint

Nichkhun@Song Rye Moon Restoration Andre Kim Jewelry Fasion Show [28.04.09]

Nichkhun....OMG!!! Actually,he is a prince!!! so smart & handsome Wowwww!!!

A7804854-202.jpg

A7804854-203.jpg

A7804854-205.jpg

A7804854-204.jpg

200904282243301010_1.jpg

A7801692-281.jpg

Credit :: Thekhun.com & Newsen.com & Yonhapnews

Guest yblove

^OMG!

Please don't be so quick to belittle people. We have been dealing with this for months and he himself spoke out about it.. It's only normal that people would be a bit flustered.Then again, I'm sorry to the person that posted, since you had no clue. I hope you weren't offended :(

anyways.

Thank you hong for the pics without watermarks.. this looks like my future siggy in the making.. he he

I think you should take your own advice then. Anyway Chansung is so cute with those headphones and those new pics are pretty hot cant wait to see them on more variety shows again. And since i topped if you havent seen this site check it out

http://media.2pm-online.com/

Guest foreverasian3

Oneday, is the best! I hope in the future they

will have like a song together, so they

could both perform on stage at the same time.

Bringing some more heat on stage.^^

Andre Kim's fashion show was great, Khunnie ,

looked fantastic, so did Seul Ong. His outfit really

suited his nickname, Thai Prince.~

2PM is doing so well on the charts! Whoot!~

xD; This pic is hilarious.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2990/magnaecs1.jpg

Guest last love.

Oh, boy! I love those runway pictures! For some reason, Khun really reminds me of a prince. o.o Y'know, one of those from Goong. XD Bahaha, I don't know why, but I think it's the outfits and that picture with the palace in the background. Rofl. x:

Anyways, in order to maintain the peace in this thread, please refrain from bringing arguments here. :] Instead, PM the person and ask nicely, explaining your feelings. ^-^ Thaaanks.

What 2PM member has the best/worst change in looks from the 10 Points/Only You phase to the Again&Again phase?

For me, the best change has got to be Junsu. He looks helllla hot now! *Q* I mean, his hair in 10 Points was cute, but his bowl hair cut did not do that pretty face justice! DDD: However, now, I think he looks amazing. <3333333 *Q*

The worst change is probably Khun. T___T I absolutely loved Khun's previous look, but now, they chopped off his cute hair, and it just doesn't fit his face. :\ I think it's Khun's eyebrows. x_x They're bushy, so I think he needs a lot of hair to bring his face all together. I don't make sense. Rofl. x:

What do you guys think? ;]

Guest kiwiflavouring

I agree with lovescape, Junsu wins the change award, though Junho comes a close second. As for worst..... for me it's between Khun and Chansung. I will forever bewail the loss of Channie's long hair, it was so shiny and swingy and finger-inviting. Khun's cut seems a little severe for his face which is so round and adorable, strangely it works in the Andre Kim show though. Gives him a strong clean cut look. I think I read they were trying for a more uniform (military?) look this time to emphasis their choreography.

Guest Xiahxingxing

I loved these boys since Hot blood, but I was especially interested in Khun

Strangely, I grew very fond of Jaebum

I think it's so interesting how he be informal but formal at the same time

lol. I don't think I'm making sense.

Guest lovebaby

Hi lovebaby ^^ that gif is from '3 color women talk show'

here's the link to watch the show 081205 3 Color Women Talk Show 1/6 only Taec Wooyoung Chansung and Junho came to the show.. there's no sub yet but it's still cute and funny to watch :)

Thank you very much ^^!

I haven't seen that before. Too bad it's unsubbed, but it's still very funny.

What 2PM member has the best/worst change in looks from the 10 Points/Only You phase to the Again&Again phase?

Best changed look for me would probably be Junsu and Junho. I mean, they didn't change much except their hairstyles,

Jay's hair just got shorter, and one side is shaved more, so I'd say it didn't change much.

Overall, Junsu had the biggest change for me. The new hairstyle suits him a lot more than the bowlcut.

There's no worst change, because I like all their hairstyles.

While I do agree Khun's hair is cut a little too short

But hey, on the bright side, now I focus more on his face. And regardless of hairstyle, he still looks great. It doesn't make him look any less attractive.

Guest Kiss Me

Best Change:

Chansung. I personally hated his long hair and he so handsome with his new haircut. I LOVES IT!

Junho. He didn't change much, but this boy sure got a lot sexier. He has such charisma and I find myself falling for him more & more.

Junsu. Hair does a LOT. I guess hairstyle is very important for me and his hairstyle change is definitely good.

Worst Change:

Umm, its not that bad, but Khun. His hair, I guess. He's still freaking cute though.

Hate to say this, but Taec. I don't like his eyebrows. I think I'm the only one that feels this way =/ Gah, I still love him very very much though.

Guest she-smiles

For me, the best change has got to be Junsu. He looks helllla hot now! *Q* I mean, his hair in 10 Points was cute, but his bowl hair cut did not do that pretty face justice! DDD: However, now, I think he looks amazing. <3333333 *Q*

What do you guys think? ;]

I agree. I wasn't feeling Junsu's bowl cut, but his new hairstyle is sooo hot!

Why didn't his hair stylist think of that earlier? lol.

I miss maknae's long hair.

Taek's hair isn't a drastic change, but his hair now makes his ears stand out, hehe.

2PM <3

Archived