☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m3Ldin5ky

All that shi about them deciding Jaebum's withdrawal on the 6th and what not is all BS. Why?

On January 3rd-6th, Wooyoung and Taecyeon were in Busan and Boston respectively. We saw with our own eyes how happy Wooyoung was while he was in Busan. He would have NEVER been like that if he found out about this 'mistake that even shocked the members' on the 3rd. Like what the f. I am so angry at JYPE right now and I am so wanting to swear my richard simmons off right at this moment

I feel like going crazy right now..and yes,just had to quote you cuz I was thinking of the same thing!!How is it possible that the so-called "decision" by the 6-members to be "understanding and allow Park JaeBum to leave permanently" was made when the boys were scattered all over the place during their VACATION??!!WHAT??!!HOW??!!

It doesn't make sense,nothing made sense.

Guest froditobolson

this will be the Hottest-armageddon...

Its really unfair...

And really strange... one day before JYP official press conference? really really strange...

I hope this will be a little joke and Jaebeom will be back soon T__T

So guys.

JYPE stated so vaguely that Jay had made something very bad. Basically, they are creating an other scandal since the rumors are inviding the Korean Internet about some "things" he would have made.. That of course I don't believe one second.

So it's over?

Really.

My last post for today.

Last info : for now 2000 Fans have quit the official fanclub. edit : in Daum? It seems

MY THEORY:

On the 27th, JYP will jump on stage at the conference and shout to the 10 fans:

"Guess what? You all got punkd!! Ha ha ha but don't worry no punk no more, Jaebeom will be back for the April album"

I'm writing this joke with a sad face :(

yes. it was like JYP and other jyp associates are blaming Jay that he couldn`t return.. and even telling everyone that he did something worse than the internet controversy.. maybe this is their strategy to turn those people who don`t support 1:59PM and eventually accept them because Jay did something worse.. that`s what i think.

ugh. really, i wanted to hunt down those people who released his comments. shocks. i`m really angry, sad.. and hurt right now!! :|

THEY ONLY REVEAL THIS THROUGH JYP`S OFFICIAL WEBSITE,RIGHT? because if that`s the case, then maybe.. just MAYBE... someone hacked it and decided to play a prank.. that`s why we can read those reported site blah blah blha~~~

Guest starlight5

laani, please keep editing your post to keep us updated on the fancafe member count.

I honestly can't believe it, but look beneath the surface something definitely isn't right. Whatever's going on, these rumors are circulating and the result might destroy any chances of Jay ever having a future in Korea again. What could he have possibly done???

Murder/manslaughter - no way he could leave the country, especially with such hush-hush

Got a girl pregnant - during AAA days? Confessing in December?? Makes no sense

Sex tape - during AAA days? Did he even have enough time to sleep??

...I'm out of words. -_-

Guest Shira_DBSJ

for now...

*hugs everyone*

i guess we all are shaking like crazy right.

me, myself has finally calm down after 2 freakin hours..

the only 3 things i'm thinking right now are Jay, other members and the conference.

dang, my head hurts so much right now.. )':

I seriously wouldn't know. Only the people at JYPE and Jay himself knows whether the contract is terminated or suspended. Just afraid that Jay would be victimised into signing a non disclosure agreement and that would leave him unable to talk for a very long time.

I am bit torn at the moment as the plans for Jay to return and the direction of the album was meant to be a strong comeback for him. This was a certainty for the longest time. I'm not sure what he did that warrant such a death sentence upon his career but it is absolutely disgraceful for one party to release an official statement of this sort without the blamed party being able to speak for himself.

Like I said,we need to brace ourselves for whats coming next. With such a strong statement being made, for sure the reason will be uncovered by the hardcore Korean press. Its just a matter of time everything unravels but frankly even he has a sex tape so what? JYPE better have a really good reason to give to incensed fans. Their handling of the matter just got worse.

FROM INSIDER 2PM

"What I can tell you: They're lying. Jay didn't do anything wrong and the rest of the members never agreed to what says on the announcement. KHottests right now are trying to find every evidence that proves JYPE is lying.

As for iHottests: there isn't much we can do other than promising not to support any JYPE artists."

Guest hulahoops87

If this is indeed part of JYPE master plan, well guess what, it surely backfired!!

I'm not sure if they can come up with anything else for damage control. The fans have lost their trust and hope. Whatever the explanation is, it would be too little too late.

Guest 2PMFanatic

So upset when i saw this news. Hope his family and friends take a good care of him.

I went to Korea with my 2 sisters for 2 weeks since X'mas 2009.

On the 3rd Jan 2010 I went to JYP at 11pm to wait for them going back home around 2am as usual.

But on that night they didn't come out at 2am.

I saw their Manager in the minimart i also asked when will they finish practicing but he said he didn't know.

Another thing Manager came down the building to buy many foods, many times so i thought if they know on this day so how can they still ate a lot?

So i left around 4am because we're so sleepy and so cold because of it's snowing.

Then Taec left Korea to Boston on 5 Jan 2010.

I don't know. It makes me think that it's a bit weird that they decided while Taec's still in Boston.

Another thing why his friend told us that he wants to come back.

I still believe in Jay, He's a good guy. Fighting!!!

Guest jasmine_korea

He must be going through a lot right now !

He was the reason i started liking 2PM and his stage presence was great...i can't believe this! I want him to have a second chance...he is so talented.

god please let this be a rumor :(

P.S. "Jaebum" in Twitter is taking over !

Guest rockierockpen

The following is posted by Miss S from insider2pm. They are SPECULATIONS by the Khottest about JYPE's statement on Jay.

Miss S - continued by itsaconspiracy7

1. the announcement says they decided on december 23rd, but on 31st, jype put up a post calling Jay "our leader"

2. the announcement says the members agreed to drop Jay out on January 6th, but Taec was in boston, Woo, Junho, Junsu were in their hometown. They were not in JYPE office to decide.

3. Just until couple days ago, members talked about Jay in TV shows, radios, interviews as if they knew Jay is coming back for sure. This tells that JYPE decided to drop Jay just now, without telling the rest of the members.

4. The scandalous rumor floating around right now about Jay, JYPE spread it themselves. OF COURSE IT'S A COMPLETE LIE. Jay was too busy to do anything back in AAA days.

5. The reason why JYPE kicked Jay out back in September is because some of his Myspace screen caps mentioned JYPE's slave contract. Back when Jay was a trainee, JYPE offered him a slave contract and Jay had wrote down his dilemma on his myspace. JYPE was afraid for this to spread, so they kicked Jay out of country 4 days after the issue had sparked. And a month after, JYPE released an article saying that JYPE has no slave contract as opposed to other entertainment companies in Korea.

Guest sweetVisions

laani, you asked all the questions I had. All of this doesn't make sense. The only way for this to be reasonable is to find out the website was hacked. :|

I was prepared for the possibility that he won't come back, but for the company to tarnish his name AGAIN in the process is just disgusting. And also making sure everyone know that the guys were in on it. And I just don't believe that the guys would willingly use Jay when they know he wouldn't be back.

And please, to certain people in this thread, stop with the whole "NA NA NA NA , I TOLD YOU SO" crap. Yea, you're not helping.

Guest m3Ldin5ky

yes. it was like JYP and other jyp associates are blaming Jay that he couldn`t return.. and even telling everyone that he did something worse than the internet controversy.. maybe this is their strategy to turn those people who don`t support 1:59PM and eventually accept them because Jay did something worse.. that`s what i think.

Gosh,if it turns out that this crazy,unbeliavable development is some kind of a sick strategy to get people to support 6PM,then JYPE are gravely mistaken.Of course,fans are dissing JYPE right and left;just look at the numbers of fans dropping out of the cafe.And as we are talking about this,more and more people are saying that 6-members are fake,very good at pretending and genuinely has no deep concern about Jay(no,scratch that..even AM boys are getting the slack) for being "happy and supremely a-okay" with deciding that Jay would leave on Jan 6th.Other than the fact that on Jan 6th all 6-members were on vacation,on the same day Kwon was happily shooting WGM with GaIn at their English class(the latest WGM ep aired) and on Jan 8th was JYP's concert in Ilsan where all AM boys were loud and happy,plus ChanSung and JunHo were also having fun at the show.It's really not looking good.

.I fail to see how this would help 6PM's future at all.Their image is deteriorating rather quickly,it's scary to watch. T_T

Archived