☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

2PM's tentative schedule for December:

- Stop promotion for Heartbeat and for the first full album. No second single will be promoted. Instead JYP will focus on promoting his personal album

- Nichkhun makes his acting debut. He will join the production of the movie "The Shining Diploma" and JYP will appear as a cameo.

- Start preparation for solo debuts of Junsu and Junho, which will happen earlier next year.

Oh...where did u get this info from? Thanks for telling us then...

I remember u were the one posting news abt Jay won't come back right?

then, we can only wait and see, btw, JUN brothers solo activities...sounds interesting as well

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

XDDD i read that article too. XD

i wondered if that would of happened && BAMM here it is. XD

anyways i think there was a thread here on soompi somewhere were it showed all of thisXDDDDDDD

On another note, I feel very bad about Ivy closing her Cyworld. It was just a performance. Although some fan girls may not have like it, bashing her wouldn't have turned back time and made the performance not happen. It's such a shame that it referred all Hottests as the culprit when it was just few bad seeds that did it.

This whole Ivy episode is so depressing. I don't care how tacky or tasteless it was, I don't care how offended a fan may be at some assumed "attack" on their "innocent hero" - there is NO excuse for net bashing. I read about fans using the Internet as a hate tool, and I think about the nightmarish story of Jay, and I feel like netizens have learned NOTHING. Can someone cry about the attacks on Jay one day, and bash another artist who offends them the next - and not see the connection? It makes me very sad. I just don't know what it will take to teach people "Love and Respect."

This whole Ivy episode is so depressing. I don't care how tacky or tasteless it was, I don't care how offended a fan may be at some assumed "attack" on their "innocent hero" - there is NO excuse for net bashing. I read about fans using the Internet as a hate tool, and I think about the nightmarish story of Jay, and I feel like netizens have learned NOTHING. Can someone cry about the attacks on Jay one day, and bash another artist who offends them the next - and not see the connection? It makes me very sad. I just don't know what it will take to teach people "Love and Respect."

Agreed, the thing is though, "quality control." of fans is really hard. These people who bashed Ivy for Khun may not be Jay fans, they may be new 2PM fans, who knows. It's really sad but this is really just another sign how internet has gone out of control, especially for Korean entertainment. Unfortunately, this is a trend that probably won't stop and later on will become a tool for larger media manipulation...

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^

whether or not they're jay fans or new fans, this culture of internet bashing will always be apparent if there arent any strict guidlines to be followed. i think thats what korea needs ..............

anyway LOL at that youtube link, i saw that SGB special but i didnt see that part .. maybe i didnt watch it all

& also with that jun brother's 'solo albums' its all just speculations so i'll just wait and see what they have in store for us .. if anything =]

Guest kamikaze!

I’m really disappointed in the Hottest who attacked Ivy… I am a 2PM fan and it is sad to see this happen to Ivy. I am not a fan of her, nor an anti. I really don’t know any of her music, but haven’t people learned anything in these past few months? This was the same reason Jay left. It’s so hypocritical to blame netizens for driving Jay out of the country when you’re sitting on the computer as well attacking another artist. And for what? Because she did a performance that she probably didn’t even plan? What is so wrong with it anyways? Okay, her shirt was a little too tight and her melons were practically hanging out. Blame her stylist. Nichkhun is an ADULT and so is Ivy. IT WAS JUST A PERFORMANCE. And what’s worse is that it’s some 2PM fans and Hottest attacking her. You’d think that after this whole Jaebeom scandal, people would be more aware about internet bullying and harshly criticizing celebrities, especially Hottest. I’m sympathetic towards Jaebeom and Ivy and I feel like after the incident with Jay, my eyes have opened to how hypocritical and ironic society truly is.

And this is not bashing Hottest, even though this is directed more towards the Hottest who bashed Ivy. I'm just very disappointed in the Hottest that chose to bash someone over the internet when the same thing happened to Jaebeom. I'm disappointed in those who are not 2PM fans that bashed Ivy. Something needs to be done about this. :/

Guest runawayu

2PM TaecYeon chosen as #1 beasty celebrity

2PM TaecYeon has been chosen as the ‘beasty’ celebrity who goes well with the image of werewolf Jacob in new Hollywood movie ‘New Moon”.

A poll was conducted on GomTV from 13th till 20th November, on ‘Which local young celebrity’s image suit that of Jacob, who protects Belle in movie New Moon?’. About 184 netizens polled and 70.7% of them chose TaecYeon.

2PM recently released their comeback 1st album ‘1:59PM’ and is known as the ‘beasty idol’ in Korea. And of the 2PM members, TaecYeon stands out in terms of his overflowing charisma and has received much love from fans. He has also showcased his charms with his collaboration with Baek Ji Young for ‘My Ear’s Candy’.

Rest of the survey results:

1. 2PM TaecYeon

2. Big Bang TaeYang

3. SHINee Minho

4. 2AM SeulOng

c:Osen

Source: Sookyeong

Girl, come a little closer

let me show you what you've never felt before... :blush:

edit:

Golden Disk Award 2009

The 2pm boys are nominated for

1.Golden Disk Awards:

2PM first full length album

position: 6th, 5.47%

2. Nominees for Digital Song Award:

2PM ‘Again & Again’ (Time For Change)

position: 7th, 2.73%

3. Samsung Yepp popularity award

Their current standing is 9th with 1.07%

official website: http://isplus.joins.com/goldendisk/

To view the results: http://isplus.joins.com/goldendisk/vote/index.html

just scroll down to the bottom and play around with the tabs.

I don't really know if the results is accurate for each section because i cannot read korean and i just identify the various award sections by their albums

Guest everybodyshout

silence457

may i request for the sources from which you get your information again?

it's starting to irk me that you would post information that some people would believe as fact without stating your sources. (i'm especially skeptical and slightly disturbed because of what you have said about junho's and junsu's solo debut next year? that is very hard to believe. 2pm has only been together on the scene for a little more than a year, why would they suddenly want the jun brothers to go solo?)

until we have concrete and reliable links, please stop posting such information that is unsupported. we would really appreciate it.

thank you.

Guest cheezychunnie

[FANCAM] 091121 MAMA - 2PM Taec , Chansung , Junho : It's Time for EAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae5wF7_G9WE

cr:sanakujira

p/s:lets make #sorryIvy a trending topic on twitter :)

hottest! look at this :)

20091124102411770b01036.jpg

cr:yahoo korea

and coz my hubby juz won that beast title here is a pic of him i found in tvdaily together wif that news :)

2431228.jpg

cr:tvdaily korea

^

aw. thanks for the vid. seems like they are eating gwapes. Junnie so cute!

AND GRATS TO BEAST TAEC!. grr.. lol!

2PM's tentative schedule for December:

- Stop promotion for Heartbeat and for the first full album. No second single will be promoted. Instead JYP will focus on promoting his personal album

- Nichkhun makes his acting debut. He will join the production of the movie "The Shining Diploma" and JYP will appear as a cameo.

- Start preparation for solo debuts of Junsu and Junho, which will happen earlier next year.

you again? w/ these?

first you posted the one something about not watching MAMA cause it's just a ploy to make their ratings higher.

well, lemme tell ya.. you missed out BIG time.

and then you also posted about Jae not coming back.. well TAEC, JUNSU, CHANSUNG seems so sure that HE WILL RETURN.

and if Heartbeat is the only song they are going to promote why make a full album then?

rather they should've just made a mini album so ends all.

and now, about JUN bro going solo? what? when? where? pls.. do give us link and credibility about this..

seems like your so "sure" about it.

Guest badtzmarujung

[FANCAM] 091121 MAMA - 2PM Taec , Chansung , Junho : It's Time for EAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae5wF7_G9WE

cr:sanakujira

p/s:lets make #sorryIvy a trending topic on twitter :)

hottest! look at this :)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2285/20...11770b01036.jpg

cr:yahoo korea

and coz my hubby juz won that beast title here is a pic of him i found in tvdaily together wif that news :)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4016/2431228.jpg

cr:tvdaily korea

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for sharing this.

^

aw. thanks for the vid. seems like they are eating gwapes. Junnie so cute!

AND GRATS TO BEAST TAEC!. grr.. lol!

you again? w/ these?

first you posted the one something about not watching MAMA cause it's just a ploy to make their ratings higher.

well, lemme tell ya.. you missed out BIG time.

and then you also posted about Jae not coming back.. well TAEC, JUNSU, CHANSUNG seems so sure that HE WILL RETURN.

and if Heartbeat is the only song they are going to promote why make a full album then?

rather they should've just made a mini album so ends all.

and now, about JUN bro going solo? what? when? where? pls.. do give us link and credibility about this..

seems like your so "sure" about it.

;) Wow

You speak out of mine.

------------------

and this vid is funny :lol:

Korea guy show 2pm Heartbeat

credit:psuji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgAmnakBCFw

091124 Green Concert 2PM Fancam

credit:ivyoverhill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FmNd4Y-24

091120뮤뱅 2PM heartbeat

credit:jeongseur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Law_ygCsASM

Guest haiphuong

and this vid is funny :lol:

Korea guy show 2pm Heartbeat

credit:psuji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgAmnakBCFw

091124 Green Concert 2PM Fancam

credit:ivyoverhill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FmNd4Y-24

Thanks for sharing these vids.

I love the Green Concert fancam so much. The 1st time seeing Jun Ho made mistake on stage and Jun Su expression was like he didn't understand what Jun Ho was doing and kinda confused too. The other boys also laughed at him...he he he. It's a pity that Woo didn't laugh at that moment. However, I'm glad that our boys are slowly having fun on stage again. I have a feeling that the day Jay comeback is getting nearer :)

Guest dawnded

I love the Green Concert fancam so much. The 1st time seeing Jun Ho made mistake on stage and Jun Su expression was like he didn't understand what Jun Ho was doing and kinda confused too. The other boys also laughed at him...he he he. It's a pity that Woo didn't laugh at that moment. However, I'm glad that our boys are slowly having fun on stage again. I have a feeling that the day Jay comeback is getting nearer :)

Actually, I think Junho did that on purpose!

If you go back and watch the other I Hate You performances, that's Jay's move that Jay always does at that particular part of the song :)

Junho is so cute for that!

Guest cheezychunnie

KZ Cover 2pm Again&Heart Beat [Practice One Days] @ Seekan School

cr: guymiib

JAYBUM-DANCE-LOVE IN THIS CLUB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0mne5rWv4

cr:pumpkin9150

badtzmarujung>>thanx a lot for the fancams :)

saturn>> thanx for the info....i hate this!!why they have to ruin the atmosphere??

Jay,2PM and us, hottest juz started to heal...what the heck they think they're doing

enuff using Jay for the show's rating :excl: :angry:

Ugh. I am so mad now that it's not even funny.

Another Korean TV station had visited Seattle and asking around for Jay's news AGAIN!

Can't everyone just leave that poor kid ALONE?!!!

Stop knocking on his door and give him and his family some peace!!

Preview of that stupid show >> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2PM&a...page=3&bbs= Deleted by board staff.

It's airing on the 25th at 9pm. And I do not think they manage to interview Jay himself.

Just some news from his neighbors and where he currently works as a part timer.

TVN. This is not even one of the big and powerful channels.

What the heck is JYPE doing?

Protect the privacy of your singers!!!

DUH?!

Guest zizi2ne1

VP of Interscope praises 2ne1! According to this Naver Interview, out of all the acts in MAMA 2009, Mr. Luke Wood found Drunken Tiger, GD, 2NE1, YB and 2PM to be the most memorable.

“I was surprised by the energy from the stage with Drunken Tiger. Their skills in rapping are not inferior to that of American rappers like Jay-Z and Raekwon. Also with 2NE1, G-Dragon and Taeyang, I was impressed with the composition. Especially, with 2NE1’s pop dance musical I also think 2PM and Yoon Mi Rae are memorable.”

Thanks to omntd and cityscripts@omona_prection for the translation

Guest thefirstmoment777

(haiphuong @ Nov 24 2009, 08:07 AM) *

I love the Green Concert fancam so much. The 1st time seeing Jun Ho made mistake on stage and Jun Su expression was like he didn't understand what Jun Ho was doing and kinda confused too. The other boys also laughed at him...he he he. It's a pity that Woo didn't laugh at that moment. However, I'm glad that our boys are slowly having fun on stage again. I have a feeling that the day Jay comeback is getting nearer smile.gif

Actually, I think Junho did that on purpose!

If you go back and watch the other I Hate You performances, that's Jay's move that Jay always does at that particular part of the song smile.gif

Junho is so cute for that!

I totally agree with u :D lol Junho did it on purpose =)) first time I saw, I thought he made a mistake. But after watching it abt 3 times, haha Junho so cute =))

Taec & Khun laughed right there =))

Channie & Junsu laughed after a second for recognizing =)) Only Udong didnt smile :( or maybe when he realized, camera didnt catch his smile, I hope :D

they had a good time ! Love them !

Guest gaga143

They seriously need to stop bothering Jay! He is not a pawn for your ratings!!! :angry:

On a random note... I've been watching Hot Blood episodes again and I just recently found out that those bboys (maximum crew) that came to the island to teach the boys have done some time in the music industry as well.

MV:

Performance at Mcountdown:

Is it just me or are B-boys kind of cute? LOL :P

This is really random, but I died of laughter from watching this:

Archived