☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

[NEWS] 091123 2PM's Nichkhun will be debuting on screen

The movie 'The Shining Diploma" will begin filming this December and Nichkhun will be starring in it. The movie tells a tale of a mother that did not have the chance to graduate high school and is said to be a comedy film. The mother returns to high school while her son begins wedding plans.

Nichkhun will be playing the role of the mother's second son. Outside, he is rough and rebellious but inside, he is warm. Nichkhun is said to be showing off a charismatic performance, different from the soft and sweet image he has shown on variety shows.

The production team of 'The Shining Diploma' stated "We casted Nichkhun because of his unique facial features and we have high expectations for him."

Park Jinyoung of JYPE will also be making a special cameo appearance in the movie.

CREDITS: DONGA NEWS(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

i'm not sure if im allowed to post the article on here...but u guys should all go on allkpop right now--there is this really really funny article about Nickhun.

It is about the performance of him and Ivy. It is a little perverted tho. anyways I really enjoyed reading it. It was posted not long ago. hehe

LOLLLLL, that article made me crraaaaack up. I feel so bad for him, how embarrassing! D:

aww. well it's okay, nickhun, it's all perfectly natural for guys, heheh, lolll. I still can't get over it.

But seriously, these days, stylists dress guys (not just 2pm) way too tightly on their bottom.

It can be stylish and all, buuuut it just needs to loosen up a bit so THIS doesn't happen, ahahah.

<3

:blink::ph34r: now, let's MOVE over that AllKpop article.. Khun is gonna be in the movie!!!!!! :D whhhheeee I'm so excited!!!! I always want him to try acting. Khunnie has such charisma and mass appeal so he should utilize those!!! and I'm glad he'll be debuting on a big screen not a small screen. I actually want to see him in some romcom series, but I think a comedy film doesn't sound too bad. I'm curious now who gonna be casted as his mother.

[NEWS] 091123 2PM's Nichkhun will be debuting on screen

The movie 'The Shining Diploma" will begin filming this December and Nichkhun will be starring in it. The movie tells a tale of a mother that did not have the chance to graduate high school and is said to be a comedy film. The mother returns to high school while her son begins wedding plans.

Nichkhun will be playing the role of the mother's second son. Outside, he is rough and rebellious but inside, he is warm. Nichkhun is said to be showing off a charismatic performance, different from the soft and sweet image he has shown on variety shows.

The production team of 'The Shining Diploma' stated "We casted Nichkhun because of his unique facial features and we have high expectations for him."

Park Jinyoung of JYPE will also be making a special cameo appearance in the movie.

CREDITS: DONGA NEWS(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

:blink::ph34r: now, let's MOVE over that AllKpop article.. Khun is gonna be in the movie!!!!!! :D whhhheeee I'm so excited!!!! I always want him to try acting. Khunnie has such charisma and mass appeal so he should utilize those!!! and I'm glad he'll be debuting on a big screen not a small screen. I actually want to see him in some romcom series, but I think a comedy film doesn't sound too bad. I'm curious now who gonna be casted as his mother.

I'm so looking forward to this movie. And I'm glad that he doesn't take on the lead role right at his first acting debut like some other singers. I think it would be easier and less pressure to start from a minor role and learn acting along the way. Nichkhun is smart so I am sure he will make quick improvements.

Guest silence457

2PM's tentative schedule for December:

- Stop promotion for Heartbeat and for the first full album. No second single will be promoted. Instead JYP will focus on promoting his personal album

- Nichkhun makes his acting debut. He will join the production of the movie "The Shining Diploma" and JYP will appear as a cameo.

- Start preparation for solo debuts of Junsu and Junho, which will happen earlier next year.

Guest mojojoba

- Stop promotion for Heartbeat and for the first full album. No second single will be promoted. Instead JYP will focus on promoting his personal album

- Nichkhun makes his acting debut. He will join the production of the movie "The Shining Diploma" and JYP will appear as a cameo.

- Start preparation for solo debuts of Junsu and Junho, which will happen earlier next year.

solo debuts at this point of them? hmmmm thats fast

Guest theblazenazn

I don't think this Information is credible. It's just a fan speculation. JYP himself has to partly run JYPE and JYPE USA, he will probably just hold a few performances on Music Bank or Inkigayo but that's it. He will release his album on the 12th of December. Promotions for Heartbeat won't end that soon. It only started two weeks ago. Promotions usually last for 2 month. And the Junsu and Junho solo speculation came out nowhere, I HIGHLY doubt it's true. I think the only members popular enough to carry a solo career right now is Nichkhun, probably Taec, and Jay if he came back.

On another note, I feel very bad about Ivy closing her Cyworld. It was just a performance. Although some fan girls may not have like it, bashing her wouldn't have turned back time and made the performance not happen. It's such a shame that it referred all Hottests as the culprit when it was just few bad seeds that did it.

Here's one of my favorite moments from the MAMA Award. Quick gif i made. I'm gonna make it an avatar cuz i think Gain's expression is priceless lol.

Guest mojojoba

I don't think this Information is credible. It's just a fan speculation. JYP himself has to partly run JYPE and JYPE USA, he will probably just hold a few performances on Music Bank or Inkigayo but that's it. He will release his album on the 12th of December. Promotions for Heartbeat won't end that soon. I only started two weeks ago. Promotions usually last for 2 month. And the Junsu and Junho solo speculation came out nowhere, I HIGHLY doubt it's true. I think the only members popular enough to carry a solo career right now is Nichkhun, probably Taec, and Jay if he came back.

On another note, I feel very bad about Ivy closing her Cyworld. It was just a performance. Although some fan girls may not have like it, bashing her wouldn't have turned back time and made the performance not happen. It's such a shame that it was referred all Hottests as the culprit when it was just few bad seeds that did it.

OMG! Top of the page, 1st time ever. brb.

haha, thanks for clarifying.!..haha

Guest fourletterword

Eeks, i would think ^^ that only the second part is true since the official reports came out about it.. for the rest, let's just wait and see!!

theblazenazn yeah man, there were hottests that apologised to ivy as well. but then again she got some publicity from this.. as they all say, no publicity is bad publicity.

So?? :mellow: Again, you don't have anything to back up your speculation or provide us any reliable sources. People can say or believe whatever they want though. More power to them. ;) NichKhun can start doing something on his own, but doesn't mean that 2PM has to stop doing activities as a group. Please remember that Khun's schedule was extremely busy before Jay's incident happened. Right now, he doesn't have to do Starking and other variety shows anymore, so he should have time to do the movie and I don't see how this would affect 2PM's album activities as a group. Besides, movie schedule normally is much more flexible than series which he has been rumored to be doing that for sometimes now.

I am not gonna discuss about Junho & Junsu's solo album, because it's the first time I heard about it. I see we have different opinions, but I would rather suggest everyone to wait until we get official statement from JYPE. JYPE just announced the WG's international plan for 2010-2011 and I am sure 2PM and JYP himself eventually will be included. This is just my speculation, and I'm not asking anyone to believe it.

EDITTED: more info on Khun's new project. I think the role suits him. :D

Cr. 2pm-online.com

The following is the production note of The Shinning Dipploma written 2 months ago before Nichkhun was casted into this movie ^^.

Kor-Eng by Lisa@2pm-online.com, Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online.com

Director is Lee Sun

Producer is Lee Jung-ryong PD

(The one writing this production note is me, the youngest in production team^^)

The main character Bok-ja Jung has been covering herself as a graduate of Prestige high school, MyungBok Girls’ high, but in fact she’s the dropout.

She’s been hiding it so well for a long time, but when she first meets with her first son Yung-ho’s bride’s family, she finds out her future in-law actually went to same school with her. Because she worries that her academic background might become the problem to this elegant CEO’s wife, she re-enters MyungBok high school which became co-ed now.

Bok-ja’s second son Junho is the biggest trouble maker which no schools are willing to accept him as their students. While being chased by police, he falls in love with Hyeri at his first sight, so he transfers to Myungbok High where Hyeri attends. In order to achieve each of their goals, Bok-ja and Junho hide their relationship at school and struggle in many ways.

Various episode happens afterwards will be general story of this movie. We’ve casted Lee mi-sook as the main character Bok-ja. We are still in process of finding right person for Junho. Junho should be very handsome that all girls at school fall in love at once, and also be good at singing. Furthermore, he should know how to ride motorcycle, and look good when he’s fighting. Where can we find such male actor? Our production team is still struggling.

Guest cheezychunnie

HELP:

Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can watch "Most Wanted" with Junho & Wooyoung.

Subbed versions online, or a download will be fine as well. Thank you very much.

hi,there...

actually the subbed version of that video has been done by time2sub2...

BUT,unfortunately their channel has been suspended couple of days ago..

so,i dont think anyone else has subbed that video...

my sugestion is that u ask time2sub to re-upload that video on their new channel

here...hope that helps :)

anyway,i found this clip

[FanCam] 2009 MAMA 2PM and JAY...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVSW7C9c6mo

cr: mylove2pm

★2PM - Heartbeat(봉짱)★-cover dance

cr: newshb

Guest electricdora

I just can't get over this one. OMFG. Wooyoung, you gotta eat more

so you could work out more. LOOK AT THAT FORKIN BODY, moobs

already forming. And the abs! I could see 2 tiny chunks of formed muscle

there. AND GOD FORBID YOUR PELVIS. Haha. Do i sound perverted?

LMAO. Imma sing to you ALL NIGHT LONG XD

091121_w2_arin0704.jpg

credits: 2pm-online.com

Guest theblazenazn

Eeks, i would think ^^ that only the second part is true since the official reports came out about it.. for the rest, let's just wait and see!!

theblazenazn yeah man, there were hottests that apologised to ivy as well. but then again she got some publicity from this.. as they all say, no publicity is bad publicity.

I thought the same thing. They all totally did what her company and maybe even what Ivy herself wanted by acting jealous & bashing her. She's rarely in the news after her comeback happened. This put her right back in the news and searches on Duam, Naver, etc. Now she gets Publicity while all Hottests gets backlash. If only they thought about their actions first before acting all immature & bashing her.

I just can't get over this one. OMFG. Wooyoung, you gotta eat more

so you could work out more. LOOK AT THAT FORKIN BODY, moobs

already forming. And the abs! I could see 2 tiny chunks of formed muscle

there. AND GOD FORBID YOUR PELVIS. Haha. Do i sound perverted?

LMAO. Imma sing to you ALL NIGHT LONG XD

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s83/him...w2_arin0704.jpg

credits: 2pm-online.com

LOL, you don't sound perverted. I was OMGing @ this picture too when I first saw it. Don't wanna perverted myself but I wanted a nipple shot. Darn blazer blocking the goods lol.

Guest electricdora

LOL, you don't sound perverted. I was OMGing @ this picture too when I first saw it. Don't wanna perverted myself but I wanted a nipple shot. Darn blazer blocking the goods lol.

HAHA i wanna see em pink nipples too. Oh this boy has lots to offer us.

Jay should come back to so he could expose Wooyoung more, as in with

no clothes. LAWL.

where is the news of junho/junsu solo debuts COMING from?

But either way, it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing? Everyone from big Bang does solo projects and it doesn't seem like a problems?

One thing is I feel a little bad for Junho, everywhere he goes he's gonna hear that he looks just like Bi. It's like a curse and a blessing wrapped into one.

Archived