☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I heard Jay's going to be in a song? I don't know I just hope he's happy in life.

I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore but I just have to say:

I feel so sad for the new 2PM fans because the 7 member 2PM was simply amazing. I wish you guys could have experienced that. As an older fan to the new fans, make sure you don't get too attached emotionally as someone else said. It hurts... bad. But take care of the boys. Support them with all your heart and make sure you let them now that they have your support. So they don't accuse you of not shielding them from harm. Make sure you love them so much that if they change that you'll be strong enough to stay with them. I'll always be a 2PM Hottest but I can't be strong enough to be a 6PM Hottest.

btw GO THE BLAZENAZN I AGREE WITH YOU 100 %

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidnightByul

Antis.

If you dont wanna be a fan, ignore. pass by. don't give attention.

Anti fans are still fans i hope you whoever is choosing to go that way, knows this. You do the same thing fans do except you bash.

If your not a fan, why bother commenting or whatever.

Take this how you want it. Go Ahead. =)

Guest Samira Sanches

I don't get why suddenly all these people who never came tothis thread before suddenly gave their opinions on thngs when clearly you weren't here for the most part. I've been in this thread everyday and I can already recognize the people who been here this whole time. If you guys are just visiting just read

and don't force you opinions on people here when clearly you weren't Here while the old members were support jay and the rest of the members of 2pm.

I don't know if this was for me. Anyway, I'm not offended, because I've been a loyal fan of WG since the beggining, then I saw 2PM born, I've been following them since hotblood, buying their albums and I'm not even in Korea or US. I'm from BRAZIL and English is not my first language. I always read the topic but it's not easy to stop and write in English. When I have something to say I share my opinions with the other fans. There's nothing wrong with it. You can't stop people sharing their thoughts, even if you don't agree with them.

----------------------------------

Anyway! I'm all for the H8TERS BOW DOWN philosophy! =)

2PM is not about Jaebeom

But 2PM is about 7 boys who's image was built on the foundation of their brotherhood

Thats what the 6 boys destroyed in today's conference, they destroyed their brotherhood and betrayed Jay

Therefore there is no 2PM because there is no foundation left!!

These were exactly my thoughts...

I've been a 2PM fan since the Hot Blood days.

The reason why I liked 2PM in the first place was because they shared such a strong bond since they have all been through so much together. I feel like everything that I knew and loved about 2PM has now changed. I've always thought they were a team that would stick together no matter what. Now it's like a whole new 2PM that I don't know if I am able to accept. I don't want to think about it anymore, it's breaking my heart. I need a break right now.

I would be able to eventually accept Jay's withdrawal if it was his own personal decision to leave. But it wasn't. Everyone threw Jay under the bus just to protect themselves. I am pretty sure that Jay is in the worst situation right now because he will have to live the rest of his life with a slandered image, while 6PM can move on and fulfill their dreams. Jay stepped down with the best intention of protecting his brothers. I question my use of the word "brothers" because right now it doesn't seem like they have been very brotherly. Anyways, it's unfortunate that in the end, they didn't pull through for Jay.

2PM is my favorite group ever.

I will always love them but not in the same way as before.

I will always miss the 7 members who loved eachother.

As a fan, I will always be regretful and apologetic towards Jay.

Jay...sorry we couldn't protect you.

55da656baed285069c9670c223e79084_large.jpg

8cc60cab5ccba34734e260eef1e5d5fd_large.jpg

I miss this.

Guest haadygalpop

I don't get why suddenly all these people who never came tothis thread before suddenly gave their opinions on thngs when clearly you weren't here for the most part. I've been in this thread everyday and I can already recognize the people who been here this whole time. If you guys are just visiting just read

and don't force you opinions on people here when clearly you weren't Here while the old members were support jay and the rest of the members of 2pm.

yes because soompi is the start all and end all of 2pm fandom. get off the crap. people came because they wanted somewhere else to be than 2failday...somewhere where people actually give a damn about the other members. you gonna push them the hell away because of your territorial ego?

Guest dawnjelly

seriously, those who have become newfound-antis need to leave this thread. ever since the myspace incident the noisiest people in here were always the angry ones. the ones who complained about every single thing the rest of 2pm did since jay left.

believe it or not but the majority of 2pm fans are still 2pm fans despite what's happened. we are just not as loud. it's hard to get a word in when all the angry people are yelling so loudly.

everyone wants to blame jyp/e and the other boys now, but how do you know jay didn't actually do something in his personal life that would truly shame 2pm? whatever he might have done, the boys are hurt because it affects them and their careers and everything they've worked so hard to achieve over the years. they are hurt and upset because he sabotaged his OWN career and his own return to 2pm. he did whatever it was and he confessed to it.

maybe he sabotaged his comeback on purpose? maybe he suddenly confessed because he decided he liked being normal again and just being a bboy and doesn't want to come back? maybe he couldn't care less what is being said about him now, because he's happy to be a normal non-celebrity and doesn't have to deal with the overly critical netizens of korea?

people are making him out to be some kind of martyr. like he is a perfect saint who sacrificed everything for his brothers. well, he's a human being. so perhaps he has done something that can't be taken back, can't be overlooked or corrected or fixed. it's something the other boys can forgive him for on a personal level, but as far as him being a fellow group member, perhaps what he did is just too much for that. don't forget that they said they "hated him at first" which is totally understandable if you have any life experience. my own brother did something truly awful that shamed my family last year. i hated my brother for what he did, because that's the normal natural response of a human being. but when you love someone you push your hatred aside and forgive them. and they did say they forgave him, so don't be upset that they said they hated him at first. they forgave him, but they also knew they had to let him go.

has anyone considered that perhaps he was never truly happy being in 2pm, and regretted signing his life over to jype? so when he saw his way out, he took it? very plausible.

whatever happened, happened already. we need to let him go. he is officially no longer a 2pm member. support him as an AOM member. if you cannot stand to look at the rest of 2pm now, then don't. leave the fandom. leave this thread, please. this thread is for 2pm fans, not antis.

also i want to point out that sometimes a member will leave a group. the group does not have to end because of it. honestly it happens all the time. i have been a fan of japanese visual kei for several years and let me tell you, there is ALWAYS news of someone leaving a band or a group disbanding or whatever, constantly. so i guess maybe i am used to it lol. don't get me wrong, i love jay and i'm sad that he is no longer in 2pm. but i also love wooyoung, junho, khun, junsu, chansung, and taec. they have the right to finally show the emotions they've been holding in all this time. so what if they seem angry? they've gotten screwed, they have the right to be upset about it. so what if they "took a vacation" after they learned about what jay did? they were probably super upset and were given time off to deal with it. they finally got to go home and see family/friends after promoting a long time, and try to relax and clear their heads, feel better about themselves and try to make sense of what was going on. how is that so horrible? put yourselves in their shoes. they have it tough. at least jay is free. he can do what he wants. take comfort in that and do not lash out at the other members of 2pm for trying to continue on in their lives and careers. asking them to disband and abandon everything they've worked for is seriously unreasonable.

if you feel that jay sacrificed himself for them, will you let that sacrifice be in vain? will you try to ruin the rest of 2pm and hate them because you're angry, and make it so that jay sacrificed himself for nothing??

people need to think about what they're doing/saying. hurting the other boys will hurt jay too.

Guest superjihyeee!

MMm I heard something about Jay being featured in an album? Does anyone have concrete evidence of this somewhere?

um, sorry? So if I don't come to this thread often does this mean I'm not a fan? Does this mean I wasn't aware of this issue until now? loool wow. I was linked here because of the rumor post and I decided to leave my opinion because that's what threads are for. Don't go all territorial on me, bb. There's already enough crap going down in this fandom~ we don't need more.

V

V holy crap theblazenazn. Thank you so much for that.

Guest dramaticdilemma

Well for me, I'm actually dying to know what BIG mistake Jay did until he was told to quit. I mean, if it is really a BIG mistake, a crime maybe, he would get jailed or deal with in a police station right? And, if he posted another rude comment at myspace or god knows where, someone is bound to find it out already right? For me, I think this entire "BIG mistake" thing is just an excuse that JYP came us with to make peace with the fans. Little did he know that fans are more up roared that ever.

I'm putting my blame on JYP, cause he was the one to make it happen. But truthfully, I'm quite dissapointed at the other 6. You guys trained with Jay for quite a while now, how is it that his mistake is SOO big that you guys can't forgive him and even hated him? Its just not right. You guys should certainly do something if you guys really truly love Jay. Aren't you guys being a lil bit too selfish here? Seeing how 1 person saved 6 people. Now, its time for 6 people to save 1 person. Its time for you guys to have your say. But I'm still going to support the other 6. For me, its just not right for us to turn our backs against them. Not at this period of time. I'm not giving up on the 6 and I'm definitely not giving up on Jay.

I'm sorry if i have offended anyone. Cause this is really from my own view of stuffs. Not that i want to bash anyone. :)

Guest theblazenazn

NOTHING GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL THEM "H8TERZ" or ANTI

They were probably more devoted fans than you who JUST NOW Bought their CD. They probably had the whole collection and bought their digital singles.

They just feel Hurt and Betrayed by what the Other 6 Said and are in State of Shock.

Yes, Jay isn't all of 2PM. There's still the other 6.

Well, ARE YOU ALL OF YOUR FAMILY? If someone kicked you out of the Family for a Wrongful Reason, and then your whole Family got Together and Talked Smack To All Your Closest Friends, Will Life Just Resume as Normal???? Still Support them because There's more of them than You, Right?? AND Anyone that Supports You and Are Against What Your Family did Cuz It's Wrong Are H8terz??

*Jay isn't my favorite member but I still have to stand up for what's Right.

Guest dramaticdilemma

NOTHING GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL THEM "H8TERZ" or ANTI

They were probably more devoted fans than you who JUST NOW Bought their CD. They probably had the whole collection and bought their digital singles.

They just feel Hurt and Betrayed by what the Other 6 Said and are in State of Shock.

Yes, Jay isn't all of 2PM. There's still the other 6.

Well, ARE YOU ALL OF YOUR FAMILY? If someone kicked you out of the Family, and then your whole Family got Together and Talked Smack To All Your Closest Friends, Will Life Just Resume as Normal???? Still Support them because There's more of them than You, Right??

*Jay isn't my favorite member but I still have to stand up for what's Right.

Words of wisdom. Thank you.

Guest MidnightByul

Jay needs to speak. That's all I want right now. Just get on the damn computer upload a vid, say stuff to these....fans.. and end this crap, it started with him, it should end with it. one way or another. I just want my boys back.

Guest lizramyun

^^plz edit your post youre sspamming with only one line

now really i cant say anything i left 2pm fandom since heartbeat yes i like them but the conexcion

that they had just was different im really sad just sad

yes I HATE THAT THE BOYS HAD TO TALK ABOUT JAEBUM why

who rights have them to talk about jaebum their brother who are hurt well what is the point

jaebum wil not coming back anyways.....

Just people think that other fans dont react like you so dont judge

and its too soon for the people to be calmadown its just normal

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

Ladies (and men, if there are any :P ) let's stop insulting and bashing each other. It'll do no good. We've had this thread closed down in Sept. let's not repeat history.

And this is a place for people who identify themselves to be fans.

For people who are hurt, angry and sad let's make this a place we can share our frustrations (rant---respectfully), thoughts and feelings, without insulting each other.

And if anyone has something fun to share like your favorite memory, picture or whatever, please do. We could all use a smile on our faces.

So...

People who support Jay is stirred up mainly because

1. They feel JYP's claim that there is a possibility that the other "personal mistake" Jay committed is fabricated or the severity is exaggerated?

2. While Jay is keeping his silence, believed to be out of protection of the other 6 boys... the other 6 are not honoring their brotherhood and speaking out?

just want to see if this is the gist of the situation.

I think this is worth mentioning again.

Bear in mind that : Soompi + AllKpop + Omona + 2OD =/=(is not equal to) ALL of 2PM's international fanbase.

Always remember that what you read on these sites, are not representative of the entire fanbase, so, don't think that just because a small group of fans think that way, that means everyone feels the same way.

Being international fans, sad to say means that we always get TRANSLATED opinions by people who has to use different words to replace the original words said, and there's always a tinge of biasness and misconstrued information when it's being translated. Plus, because the online world is FACELESS, we don't see the real human emotion online, thus, anything can be taken wrongly because of the usage of the text, font size, formatting etc.

I think this entire drama was the result of a huge mistranslation. A case of WORDS LOST IN TRANSLATION when Korean is interpreted into English.

Now that I've read so many varying points of view, I think I'm feeling more calmer now. It's good to understand what others are feeling about the same situation. Emotions can really affect one's sense of rationality.

Everyone, relax for a while and calm down.

I think someone should write a thesis on this entire saga.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I'll explain to you the mindset of Hottests.

Most of them get into 2PM because of shows like Hotblood, Wild Bunny or Idol Army where the boys show good friendship and brotherhood. Therefore, in Hottests' mind, 2PM is constructed around the ideal image of brothers who stand up for each other.

When the scandal hit 2PM, all of 2PM members acted like a normal person would. But that does not sit well with the ideal image that the fans had of them. Of course they will receive backlash from fans. Why do you think idols, who sing average and look average like 2PM, manage to get that massive amount of fans? It's the ideal image of brotherhood that helped them gain a lot of fans.

You just described me and a few of my friends who came to know and fell in love w/ 2PM through their shows. What set them apart from other groups, to me, is that strong brotherhood/bond they showed on their shows and other variety shows. Even when the official statement came out and said that the members themselves agreed to continue as 2PM w/out Jae, I still believed in them because I feel that they have no say whatsoever in this issue. However, after reading all these fan accounts, I have no idea what's real or fake anymore. Was everything scripted? Is everything some sort of conspiracy? I have no idea and can only make assumptions.

However,when I read that some of the members were belittling the fans, I was shocked and hurt by it. 2PM might be getting general acknowledgment and attention now, but at the end of the day, the ones purchasing their albums/merchandise, going to music shows to show their support, etc are the fans. So the way they were acting towards fans at the conf. makes me question their sincerity and integrity.

Guest KamikazeKyuti

Well for me, I'm actually dying to know what BIG mistake Jay did until he was told to quit. I mean, if it is really a BIG mistake, a crime maybe, he would get jailed or deal with in a police station right? And, if he posted another rude comment at myspace or god knows where, someone is bound to find it out already right? For me, I think this entire "BIG mistake" thing is just an excuse that JYP came us with to make peace with the fans. Little did he know that fans are more up roared that ever.

JYPE has stated that it was a moral mistake, not a criminal mistake.

Aigoo, I just don't know what to think anymore. I'm still angry with how the 6 members responded to some of those questions but I bet they're frustrated with the situation too. Even if JYPE's statement about Jay's contract termination/leaving due to a "mistake" is BS, they, the 6 members, have been though a lot. Not as much as a certain someone else but... All I can hope for is that there will eventually be a happy ending for all the innocent parties involved, even if takes years for it to happen.

Guest mz simmonz

I'll try to just look at them as another idol group from here on out. I'll still continue watching old 2PM material as well as new..with or without Jay..it's just too stressful to get so worked up over it, especially since I'm not an actual fan club member. At the end of the day, they don't clothe me, feed me, or house me. They're just here to entertain me, and so far they have done a good job. For those who are still fighting hard for whichever side, then good luck, you have more passion and patience than I do then.

p.s. to the new fans: I personally recommend Idol Army (our boys had the longest season out of any artist that hosted so far..woohoo! if you watch, you will definitely know why!) and Wild Bunny the most..it showcases what fantastic entertainers they are, they are so funny and amusing to watch, and yes Jay plays a large role in making these two shows enjoyable but they all play off each other quite well. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as we all do :)

Archived