☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest nega_kui-yop-ji

Yay!!!!!!!!! I just bought all of their CDS!!!! I'm so excited to get them! I love that song Tired of Waiting! Much stronger than Heartbeat! It's so good!!! :D I don't care what anyone else says... as long as I support 2PM... I'm doing the right thing! Gees guys we survived Ginger Spice leaving the Spice gurls... If you can't accept what happened it's time to say Anyoung REALITY!!! LOL :lol:

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!!!!!!!!! I just bought all of their CDS!!!! I'm so excited to get them! I love that song Tired of Waiting! Much stronger than Heartbeat! It's so good!!! :D I don't care what anyone else says... as long as I support 2PM... I'm doing the right thing! Gees guys we survived Ginger Spice leaving the Spice gurls... If you can't accept what happened it's time to say Anyoung REALITY!!! LOL :lol:

see 6PM got a new fan right there. Don't worry too much guys, 6PM will get over this soon and bounce back with the new album.

Guest Rachael08

2PM is not about Jaebeom

But 2PM is about 7 boys who’s image was built on the foundation of their brotherhood

Thats what the 6 boys destroyed in today’s conference, they destroyed their brotherhood and betrayed Jay

Therefore there is no 2PM because there is no foundation left!!

Guest misskorea012

For the people who can understand Korean, here is the recording of the conference if you want to listen.

*-Removed- File sharing is not allowed.

Guest nega_kui-yop-ji

see 6PM got a new fan right there. Don't worry too much guys, 6PM will get over this soon and bounce back with the new album.

Heck yeah! H8ters bowdown! LOL ;)

Guest Lushful

LMFAO! I LOVE YOU! SERIOUSLY, you just like came out of no where, and owned the place. <33 xD I don't care anymore, 2PM for the win! No matter what!

Guest superjihyeee!

I was really mad and sad and stuff... but now I'm over it.

If 2PM cranks out music I like then I'll still listen and buy their albums.

I won't watch every show they're on or actively search up news about them, but yeah. If anything this has taught me that emotional attachment to a group should be moderated. Kpop fandom is like a land of irrationality and fantasy.

Idk. Things can't go back to the way they were. Jaebum can't go back now... I feel like it'd be way too awkward for everyone and yeah. haha. :/ Plus I like to think that he's happier with his friends in Seattle. :) I hope more stuff doesn't come out because I'd like to see both parties heal from this issue and become successful.

edit;; oh and also, JYPE has the worst PR team. ever.

I don't know how many times I've said this but whenever I see how they handle things I want to feed them to sharks and bring in SME's PR team to fix everything.

Guest haadygalpop

LOL ginger spice...i remember that. i was like OMG NOOOOO!!!! then i moved the hell on 2 days later. ah...youth. ^___^

welcome to the lovin....and thanks for supporting the boys *pet pet*

Guest mika.16

Yes, I agree things cant go back to the way they were.

2pm already turned their backs on Jay once, they say theyve forgiven him but who really knows?

They were probably mad that he had the potential to ruin all their hard work with his 'mistake'.

I empathize with the boys, they have to look out for their own careers too,

but I'm just disappointed with the way everything was handled.

They say they HAD to tell the truth, because otherwise fans would blame the 6 boys, and it would make them victims.

That would have happened no MATTER WHAT jype announced as the reason for Jay's departure.

Ie. they DIDNT have to reveal this socalled personal mistake.

Jay left 2pm for the sake of the boys, to protect them,

the least they could have done is the same for him.

If theyre going to let him leave, and be 'unable to continue activities' with him, the least they could have done is protect his dignity.

Guest flowerpedals

I don't get why suddenly all these people who never came tothis thread before suddenly gave their opinions on thngs when clearly you weren't here for the most part. I've been in this thread everyday and I can already recognize the people who been here this whole time. If you guys are just visiting just read

and don't force you opinions on people here when clearly you weren't Here while the old members were support jay and the rest of the members of 2pm.

Guest Soulhead

You're more than welcome *w* I'm glad to see that love still exist after all XD

but :

No spamming (that includes no one line spam and no double posting).

This thread is in hot water , we must follow the rules if we don't want to see the thread closed ,thanks ^^

flowerpedals: Because of my poor english and because i was shy , I posted my first comment in this thread two month after the day that i've began to follow this thread every day ,so if people feel the need to speak now , I don't see anything wrong with that !^^

LOVE 2PM <3

Guest abcdana

Hi, new fans of 2pm... 2pm is a really great great group. when all 7 got together, they were truly awesome.

i'm sad for you that you never got a chance to experience THAT group with us while they were together, but there's always YT, right?

however, i have to admit that your post really seemed so blatantly laugh-in-your-face that as a fan of the original (&only) 2pm, i can tell you in all honest truth: i can accept what happened but i have the right to grieve in this process. express some anger. lots of disappointment. especially considering the short period of time this all came crashing down on us.

I am sorry if anyone takes this to offense but it just seems like this is all

one way standard shouldn't be a double standard... I honestly understand

where coming from if you want to leave and not be a 2pm fan anymore but to those

who aren't thinking about this way Jay apparently did something horrible and you guys think that what

2pm did was horrible... 2pm was not being loyal and then again your not being loyal

I am not pointing fingers and saying why are you leaving is wrong but please don't go

bashing 2pm because although this happened you used too love this group once

upon time and that should be enough to stop you....... I think it wrong for those who are

digging up 2pm personal lives because netizens did the same thing too Jay and caused him to leave 2pm

and all controversy to start.....I am sorry if anyone took this too any offense i think it shouldn't be one way

standard but as much as I love 2pm i can take all this mini cooper and controversy but not when the belittle their

fans because never should happen there the ones who got them where are... Where I stand right now I don't

know but i know one thing I am not going to bash 2pm

Guest MidnightByul

Well.

I want Jay to come back just like everyone else. But, I will support the remaining members.

Chan, Khun, Taec, Junho, Junsu, and Woo. You still got a fan here. So, I'll wait for the new album and whatever else. =)

I was a very casual fan of 2PM during A&A and Heartbeat. Didn't give a crap if 2PM stayed 6 or 7. Leader, leader who? I didn't take sides in pro or anti boycott. All I needed was for 2PM to make good music and I'd be listening and watching. BUT there are some things I cannot stand for and 2PM crossed that line yesterday for me. Backstabbing Jay was unnecessary, especially at this point. We all know Jay is gone. Let him leave on good terms, why bring up stupid stuff like "Jaebum hyung's personal life is very bad." If u are trying to protect him like you say you are then all that negativity really didn't need to be exposed. They should never have announced that he had a new "scandal" that was unforgivable. Seriously, it's only going to make people dig deeper and cause this entire situation to linger, like it has. The easiest thing to do was to have Jay announce that he did not want to go back to 2PM, that would have been the end of it. Even if it's a lie, I'm pretty sure he would take that over "He did something really really bad."

"The rest of the members are victims to this case, while Park Jaebum is the attacker."

Kind of funny how they were trying to make Jay the bad guy but that entire 4 hour conference was making Jay the victim while the six guys were the attackers. Way to go!

Even as a casual fan, I think I'm done with the guys. Not because of Jay but b/c of all the back stabbing and lost of trust. And I stand my ground, even if my favorite group went through this situation, I would NOT be able to support them either b/c as much as the music plays a role, the artists have a BIG influence in what we think. The trust is completely lost. My morals and values run much deeper than my fangirling, I would not be able to support someone I do not have faith or trust in.

And as an outsider, my heart is truly breaking for all you Hottest/ex-Hottest/2PM fans because in the end you guys matter much much more and deserve more than this industry/JYP/JYPE/2PM is giving you guys.

Guest suejinners

For the people who can understand Korean, here is the recording of the conference if you want to listen.

*-Removed- File sharing is not allowed.

^Warned for filesharing!

^ Do not leave one-liners. They will be treated as spam. The next time you break this rule you will receive a warning.

Guest alex.bonita

I know this has probably been said but what the hell, I'll say it anyway.

People seem to forget we as human beings are so primative and we're innately selfish. We always have our best interests at heart and I personally believe "Blood is thicker than water." I understand some of you might not get why I'm saying that but what I mean is, ties between friends aren't binding. Friends make up and break up like there's no tomorrow. But carrying on with my point, all 7 boys are human. Humans make mistakes. Humans let their own selfish desires cloud their eyes. Whether or they are as cold and calculated as the conference portrayed (I personally don't believe it) people really ARE quick to jump on their backs.

As other people have also said, has it ran through your minds that Jay may have really done something bad? How would you feel if HE went against the so called "brotherhood" first and he put the stress on the other 6? People seem to be really hypocritical. We were all so quick to forgive Jay. We were all up in arms. Okay, I do understand what he did did not warrant the reaction it got, but many people are doing exactly what others did. They misunderstood the situation, reacted and destroyed Jay. Just as people are doing now. There hasn't even been a second for the dust to settle and people are sitting behind their computers, destroying the boys lives.

How would you all feel if someone destroyed all the hard work you put in? Literally blood, sweat and tears in this case. All because you wouldn't throw away your life and your passions for someone else. I'm sure many people's parents told them as a kid, "Aim high. Fight for what you love and don't let anyone stand in your way." Before you all say, Jay has been destroyed, I know that. I just don't see why we would inflict this on the other boys. I may sound like I don't support Jay but I (still don't believe he actually did anything) and even if he did, I don't see how it could in anyway be as dreadful as they're making it out to be. And if it is, I'll still support him because, as I've already said, people make mistakes and I believe his whole time in Korea has been tough. He has worked just as hard as any of the boys and I'll stick by his side because of that.

And please people, don't be so quick to judge. We beg people to listen to our side of the story when we know someone has misunderstood. Maybe you should consider doing that too.

And if it turns out to be as bad as it is, then silly me for falling in to the hands of jype.

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

Support the boys all you want but please follow the rules

No one liners

No mentioning of other artists in this thread and stay on topic.

Thanks.

I don't want to listen to the recorded conference since reading it hurts enough... to even listen to them say it.. I don't think I could bear it.

I am pretty much done with 2PM too. If they come out with a good song, ill listen to it but I won't guarantee that I'll watch them on shows... I don't think I can look at them the same way again.

What I've learned from this whole ordeal is to not get too attached to Korean artists (since it isn't that bad in u.s haha)

Love the music, love the artists' talents but avoid being attached to the personality portrayed on television. You can never be sure of anything unless you know the person in real life.

To Hottests, please calm down. You guys have the right to be upset because you were lied to, and your emotions played with but life is not over.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Korean groups have problems behind the scenes too but there is no need to spread 2PM's dirty secrets everywhere.

Respect their private lives like how we've wished the person spreading Jay's myspace comment would've done.

I LOVE 2PM !! I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED THEM & ALWAYS WILL

GO 2PM!!!!

EVEN IF JAY WON'T BE IN IT I STILL LOVE THEM AND JAY AS WELL!!! KEKE

OH BTW I JUST GOT MY 2NE1 CD & 2PM CD FINALLY !!!

Archived