☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not wrong Thaï people can't have a multi-nationality ,they are 100% thaï citizen ,or nothing !But i've also read that if somebody is born in Thai or has Thaï-blood he has automatically the Thaï-nationality...But when Taec goes back in USA for conserving his usa citizenship ,Nichkhun is always in Thaïland ,so I think he is a Thaï citizen...But I'm not sure ,it's complicated -_- And for Jay ,I think he has the USA passport => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzoEo2UZ_Pc (at 00:27) but i never see an USA passport in my life,so I can't say...(above his picture i can read something who is similar to ''USA'' ???)

@qweqwe : Oh yeah, that's logical = He has Thaï citizenship haha ! But i remembered the account of a friend of Jay's father who said that Jay was born in Seoul...But we have no garanty if it's the truth or a hoax...

I don't think so Khun has thai citizenship...Maybe a PR there bcoz i still remember when 2pm about to debut, Khun need to go back to the States to renew his VISa in the States. So i'm sure that he hold a US citizenship :)

Guest mirandy

I don't think so Khun has thai citizenship...Maybe a PR there bcoz i still remember when 2pm about to debut, Khun need to go back to the States to renew his VISa in the States. So i'm sure that he hold a US citizenship :)

but then Khun had to go back to Thailand for that army conscription thing, and only people with Thai citizenship had to do it. Maybe after 2pm debuted, Khun decided to drop the US citizenship instead of keeping it like Taecyeon did? Because now you don't see Khun going back to the US every 6 months anymore.

Guest Melan.ie

Hey I`m New in Soompi ;D

I Just Finish Watch This Video

It`s The Final Battle Jay vs Lunatic, And I Saw Something at 5:47 !

I`m new so maybe someone Posted it Already !

What He does With His Hands, Doesn`t mean 2PM ?

Sorry But I`m French, So My English is Not So Good =$

Hey I`m New in Soompi ;D

I think it's AOM sign, not 2PM.

Chansung acting in High Kick Season 1, too cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT90kz85Z7o

V

V

V

I read somewhere that it's Baseco, somewhere near Manila. I'm not sure though.

by the way... anyone knew where in the Philippines is khun going?

i've watched the video 2 days ago and if i remember it correctly, he did AOM. lol he never forgets to advertise his AOM crew even when he was in Korea.

i really hope he'll do 2PM hand move in one of his battles ^^

When Jay did the AOM sign i kidda feel sad bcoz when he was in Korea he always love doing 2pm sign...Sigh...We really need our leadja back.

I just watch our boys perform AAA and 10 out of 10...Makes me sad seeing 5 member instead of 7 on stage. I hope Jun Su's okey though :)

Hopefully the standing of the members will be back to this once again...

1245947016img4077purity.jpg

Credit as tagged

mirandy, maybe that's the case :) I'm not sure as well....Bcoz now Khun's family lives in Thailand, maybe he did drop his US citizenship ??

Guest mellifluous

i just heard jay's intro.

and omo that IS jay. that is his voice, without doubt. and honestly it sounds good. hurts that it was dropped ...

wish i could go to the states though.

take care junsu!

>> OPPS just topped the page. nothing to share though/

Thank you @ Max23 for ChanSung's High kick clip loved it very much.

Even back then he was so hot for his young age.

As for their Music Core Dance History special I enjoy'd it but I hope to see all of 2PM members together at their next performance. !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

iono if i actually remember this right. i read once in an article when the controversy started that all the parts that jay had already recorded wont be replaced/removed but we heard the heartbeat intro with his voice. >,<. so now im beginning to think that there might be a few songs that was already recorded but was removed? iono it's just me. i was just thinking about this. oh wellz... >,< (**jay withdrawal**)

Guest shinhwaloverfan

but then Khun had to go back to Thailand for that army conscription thing, and only people with Thai citizenship had to do it. Maybe after 2pm debuted, Khun decided to drop the US citizenship instead of keeping it like Taecyeon did? Because now you don't see Khun going back to the US every 6 months anymore.

no khun and taec situation is different cause khun was born in America so he automatically get American citizenship i dont really think khun would give up his citizenship if Thai law allows dual citizenship cause its easier to travel with a American passport

taec probably has green card that why he has to go back every six months

Guest Patootie

hello ! I'm not a frequent poster here ( been avoiding the thread since the jay incident )

but after backtracking the pages, the mood seems really serious and heavy !!

we all miss our shorty Jay ( and I'm not diggin some of our boys hair lately. Khun and maknae especially !!! >< )

I think we all debated enough about how Jay feels, whether he should or should not come back, whether he's happier in Seattle compared to Korea...etc etc etc

let us push that all aside and think about the good outcomes that Jay left.

For me , the BEST outcome ever is Jay not having to wear to crazy ripped jeans that the other boys had to wear for TOW promotions. He'd hate it so bad !!

Come on ! Tell me what you think ! ( lol after typing all these I realized I sound REALLY pathetic... T_T )

Guest asstronaut93

Hey I`m New in Soompi ;D

wow what a coincidence.

AOM and 2PM both use 2 and 3

Guest entermuriel

i have a random question ive always wondered bout, maybe someone can answer..hopefully:)

so, it seems lk taec has to go back to the U.S. about every 6 months for his visa but how come jay and khun don't? i think khun has both US and Thai citizenship if im not wrong. And i remember from somewhere jay saying that he hadnt been back home in lk 3 years.

i think Taec is not a US citizen yet. i think he's just a resident, meaning he does have a green card, social security number, etc, but he's not a citizen yet. When you're a US resident, you have to spend time in US land in order to keep that residency. that's why Taec goes back every six months in order to keep it and show that he has spend time in US land, even if it's for only few days. He probably has a job permit that shows that he has to be in Korea due to work.

Jay doesn't have to do that because he is a citizen, citizens don't need to spend a certain amount of time to keep that citizenship, they will always have that citizenship. i hope that clears it :D

and idk about Nichkhun since i'm not Thai lol

I recently watched 2PM CF of Cass Beer and they are sooooo HOOOOOT. All of them were dashing, handsome and their acting was awsome. I was sooo envious of Yoon Eunhye, I wished I was with them :P

I got so shocked at the ending of the CF, I never thought that Eunhye would be the culprit. She just looked so innocent, anyway, I am amzed of the guys acting who are busy with their drama projects and other. Wish them all the luck, fighting ;)

Guest Wendy1430265887

TAKEN FROM 2PMALWAYS-

20/02/2010 : Junho at Dankook University. for his sister graduation ceremony

OMG!!his sister went to the same uni as Jay n Taec :D students of that uni are very lucky :)

%7Boption%7Djh281129.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7Djh281029.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7Djh28929x.jpg[/im

%7Boption%7Djh28629.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Djh28529.jpg[/im

%7Boption%7Djh28229.jpg[/im]

more pic here: http://www.2pmalways.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=718

Awe, he looks so cute.

So sweet of him to attend her grad.

Guest achanisya

Why does their citizenship even matters to you ?

Taec is like a PR thus he has to go back and forth the States every 6 months. Khun probably ditched his US citizenship for a Thai one and Jay is a US citizen, though he was born in Seoul. Hope that helps. (:

Ps. There's a new International Forum for Leadja, do join. They are recruiting. Thank you. - Art Of Jay

Guest babielove123

hello ! I'm not a frequent poster here ( been avoiding the thread since the jay incident )

but after backtracking the pages, the mood seems really serious and heavy !!

we all miss our shorty Jay ( and I'm not diggin some of our boys hair lately. Khun and maknae especially !!! >< )

I think we all debated enough about how Jay feels, whether he should or should not come back, whether he's happier in Seattle compared to Korea...etc etc etc

let us push that all aside and think about the good outcomes that Jay left.

For me , the BEST outcome ever is Jay not having to wear to crazy ripped jeans that the other boys had to wear for TOW promotions. He'd hate it so bad !!

Come on ! Tell me what you think ! ( lol after typing all these I realized I sound REALLY pathetic... T_T )

Yeah I agree with you.

At least Jays happy where he is at now.

then Im happy too.

But I really miss him;

miss those moment they had together as 7.

Jay will always 2PM's leader && no one can ever replace his PLACE.

Archived