☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I'm interested. I don't really get to participate in these things, but I want to today. So will it be #jaebum? and what's 6PM KST equate to for U.S. time?

I heard It will be Jaebum not #jaebum & at 7PM KST. But I don't live in US ^^'

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimmytnguyen

I wanted to comment on this thread about Jay for the longest time.

- I am deeply sad about Jay leaving the group and how he has not come back yet. I feel that Korea been so harsh on the situation and now many is regretting of letting it get this far. The remaining guys are the greatest but without Jay, it's hard on everyone esp them. They have started their promotion for the second album but they still have Jay in some songs. Why? maybe is because they are not giving up yet. They want Jay to come back and fit right on in.

- I feel as though the situation has lasted this long is because of promotion. To be honest, I didn't notice the group until Jay have left. Jay issue was all over the internet therefore 2pm is very known Nationwide. Yes, 2pm was very popular in ASIA but now that Jay have left, everyone Nationwide has a clue of who 2pm is.I feel as it was Jay's decision to leave, but it's JYP's decision for Jay to stay in states for so long. JYP seems to be sure that Jay would be coming back because he still kept Jay's part in the new album. But on the other hand, I can feel the sadness in the other group members eyes and really hope Jay come back soon. Without him, I feel as though the whole group isn't like how they were before. Though I have a really strong feeling that Jay would come back and surprise everyone at a performance. *cross fingers.*

whatever it really is, Jay really needs to come back.

Guest mextaus.

Thank you a lot, Kabler and skelly for sharing your thoughts and keeping the positive energy alive. That was a really good refreshing read.

I really miss how the boys used to be and i'm glad they're taking a break. wooyoung really changed. I miss the old them so much. I really hope the time for Jae to come back is soon. Hwaiting ~

Guest theblazenazn

Every time we talk about Jay's comeback, rumors, JYPE, and such it really makes me feel very sad & pessimistic about things. Like someone said, I'll give myself til the February to see where things are. I think it will all come crashing down for me if he's not on the next album.

If only there was one of us here who actually is connected to Seattle area & him to know exactly if he actually does have a manager there with him now. The best indication right now is Bboy competitions, he competes every 2 weeks, & videos of that emerges on YouTube and if we see Art of Movements competing as a crew without him and we can be optimistic and think that it's true that his manager is watching over him and a possible comeback is near. If not, its a good still a good, cuz if they have no intention of bringing him back then why would they set one up with him...

Anyways, to lighten let's play 2PM members Fail & Win, I'll Start...

CHANSUNG FAIL LOL:

CHANSUNG WINS, He looks really cute in this one, so innocent & carefree.

JUNSU FAIL, He's not even doing it right lol, Junsu needs lessons from Jo Kwon & the D.E.G.

JUNHO WINS, this is for all the lurkers in this thread, for some reason I find this pic very comical:

TAEC WINS, the caption w/ the pic is priceless:

FAIL CUZ I HATE THIS PIC LOL JK. WIN? lol

I have more, but I'll save them and let others join in on the Spamming...

photo creds: omoma

JUNHO WINS, this is for all the lurkers in this thread, for some reason I find this pic very comical:

http://i50.tinypic.com/5we8g0.png

Sorry to cut your post, but this picture is so cute! Do you know where I can find the original without the words on it?

Guest kaylee

Sorry to cut your post, but this picture is so cute! Do you know where I can find the original without the words on it?

^ here you go:

Img0404_20091221015232_2.jpg

Thanks for those who told us their point of view, and thanks to Kabler~!

I think that Wooyoung has changed too, but I don't know whether is good for him (as someone said, he will learn from that) or not... I guess only the persons who know him can say it.

I totally agree that Woo has change too. He's been soooo quiet those past few months...i can understand....all he wrote was 7=1 and got attack by antis....poor baby....i would be sacred to say anything too.

Guest theblazenazn

I should be happy because Taec is in my Top 2 Favorite members but I'm not... I don't know why for sure but I'm just not... Probably cuz....

1. People think of Family Outing as a sinking ship in the ratings now, it will be enjoyable to fans but the pressure will be on them not to succeed but not to Fail.

2. There's Yoona, rumors get started when they're that close especially for Taec who ALWAYS professes his undying love for SNSD. (I'm not a big fan of 2PM + SNSD at all..)

3. JYP said it's disrespectful to Jay if 2PM are on Variety shows, JYPE said so themselves as well. Why wait til now to break that promise?? Were you guys just holding out for a big offer from a big variety show?? I wanted them back as a whole not as just one and the rest are still MIA.

4. The mentions in the rumors are coming True...

SIGH..........................................................................

Okay, Now I feel like This...

To get pass the mods, we'll just say this is Junho...

Taecyeon confirms FO2 cast invite

SBS stated on the 8th "Kim Wonhee, Yoon Sanghyun, Yoona, Ok Taecyeon, and Ji Sangryul has confirmed their appearance for Family Outing 2. We will begin filming by the end of this month."

The production team went on to say "By changing all of the members, we hope to begin a fresh start with a new atmosphere. The effect of the new members will be big and we hope to show everyone a different unique side to everyone."

CREDITS: NAVER NEWS(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

Just read about the FO2 confirmation ... Hmmm... while its a great opportunity for Teac, for some reason, the Teac-Yoona pairing is starting to turn off alot of viewers. I hope for Teac's sake that the scripting if there is one will allow this pairing to offer something new. Thats what I also dislike tremendously about the Korean way of working. When a certain pairing gets started and receive alot of buzz, they often do not care about whether the buzz was positive or negative but does it over and over again so that they need not do the due diligence of thinking of something more creative or testing the waters with something new.

I would have liked to see the Teac pairing with someone like Hwangbo instead. The chemistry would have been interesting cos she'll be able to match up in both strength and competitive-ness. If the new season is going to be a constant "damsel in distress and the beast saves the day" scenario, i can guarantee these two idols popularity will slide faster than you say the word slide.

A classic example is PSY in season one vs Hyori. Hyori completely took the limelight with her gung-ho and spirit. Yoona to fill her shoes is completely off. I think teac-yoona is already a stale mix throw in KHJ, it'll be a bizarre mix.

shows like that need girls with b*lls. There is not many of them out there but Jessica or blur girl Koo Hara would be a better addiiton to what I am seeing...

The only spot on cast they have right now I feel is Yoon Sang Hyun. He's hilarious, he would be able to play off Hwangbo well too if she was part of the cast or even Seo In Young would not be bad for the show at least she's bi**** and thats really funny to watch. Oh boy... not too high expecatations for the new show....

wait and watch mentality at the moment

Guest mika.16

aaahhh seems like taec on FO has been confirmed. so many articles are coming outnow, and he's on top10 searched.

i hope they all have a great break (jay included) and come back even stronger (jay included!)

as for the taec-yoona issue, who knows, Family Outing is exactly that.. a 'family', i doubt they'll focustoo much on lovelines amongst the cast themselves.. it usually involves a guest. Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and just see what it comes out like ... If anything, Im happy to finally se 2pm on varieties.. and since taec is on the regular cast, they'll invite most of the 2pm members @ some point.

lets think happy thoughts people!! silver lining!!! lol

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Sorry, I'm going to have to be honest. I don't like Taec-Yoona. :ph34r:

I don't really know why. The performance didn't irk me, but seeing this news did. I heard about Taec's possibly joining FO2 cast, and I immediately thought of Jay, and then thought of Yoona. It's not surprising that they're trying to ride off the 9PM ship, but honestly?

I hope they don't give her some ridiculous script, and have her act more human. I'd hate it to be a repetitive theme of "Yoona and her legion of male followers". Hope she brings some humor and sheds the "perfect girl" image, likeHyori?

The decision in itself kind of makes you question the validity of JYP's words.

We could always look on the bright side. Maybe his participation in FO2 could mean Jay's comeback.

Oh well, see how it works out, I guess.

I gotta agree... the confirmation about Taec participating in variety shows does question the validity of JYP saying 2PM aren't gonna participate on variety shows...

There are basically two sides at looking at this.... good that we get to see 2PM on variety shows, and possibly a Jay reunion with 2PM... bad... why did did JYP break the promise now...???..

Guest uh-ohxev

Alright, so it has now been confirmed that Taec will appear on Family Outing. Normally, I would be happy about this. But, for once… I'm not happy about this kind of news. If anyone remembers, a certain someone (JYP, I'm looking at you…) made a promise that they would not appear on any variety shows, because it'd be disrespectful to Jay. And, now we get the news that Taec will appear on Family Outing. Does JYP realize what he's implying now? He's disrespecting Jay. He broke his promise. And this isn't the first time. When the scandal first came out, he also promised that Jay would NOT leave 2PM. That didn't happen either. I'm so sick of being lied to. All of this mess would've never happened, if he took responsibility as a CEO and did a press conference. But, no… instead he just let Jay go… I can't even imagine how the 6 boys must've felt. Horrible job at managing, IMO.

Does JYPE realize, that if it weren't for us their company would go down the mini cooper hole? We are the reason why he and his artists make money. Be a little courteous to us, would you? We aren't animals. We've been toyed with left and right. I've had enough. I can't handle being lied to anymore. COME OUT AND TELL US THE TRUTH. I'm so sick of being led on to believe that something good will happen, but then we turn around and we get bit in the richard simmons again.

And Yoona of SNSD has also been confirmed. Great. Another scandal.. that is all we need into our already drama-filled fandom. If JYP knew this, why would he let Taec of all members go on - he knows they already had a little "scandal" because of the performance.. and I saw some comments from SONES who were mad at Taec (the male SONES I'm assuming ;P) and HOTTESTS who didn't like seeing Yoona with Taec. This is just adding more fuel to the fire. More drama for our fandom… hooray!

I have one favor to ask all of you fellow Hottests… DO NOT LOSE HOPE. I am being SO serious about this. Is it hard to keep it? Yes. Especially, with all these lies. BUT, PLEASE. I ASK 1 THING FROM ALL OF YOU - and that is to keep positive and have hope. Positive thoughts… positive things will happen. If you think negatively, negative things will happen. So, please just keep positive and let's hope. I have a lot of faith in leadjas return. If the album comes out in April, and we see no Jay… it's time to fight and light the torches again! But, until then. NEVER LOSE THE FAITH. ALWAYS KEEP HOPE.

What much do you like about 2PM or pacifically who you like most? How honest of a HOTTEST are you about them?

I like everything about 2PM. They are the only group, both in and out of k-pop, that I can say that about. I can't find one thing that I DON'T like about them. Are they perfect? No. And as a fan I realize that… but, that's what I like about them. They aren't fake. I hate seeing groups act all perfect and polished.. I like someone I can relate to. They are like your dorky guy friends… except a lot hotter! Whenever I'm tired or having a bad day, I always know I can count on them to put a smile on my face. Their personalities are all lovable.

When the boys first debuted, I had a ranking on who I liked more… but, then IA aired, and the rankings were forgotten! It's impossible to make a ranking with 2PM. Because all 7 boys are genuine, talented, good looking, hilarious and just amazing! They are all my ideal guys, in their own way! ^^ So, to me… I genuinely.. and I mean genuinely love them all! All equally.

What also stands out to me is their brotherly love. I haven't seen such genuine brotherly love since maybe Shinhwa? You can tell they all truly care for each other, which makes being a fan of them, even more worth it!

I do have a Khun bias, but that's because we share a lot of similarities and he is what drew me into 2PM. I had saw a photo of them, a little before their debut and Khun caught my eye. I thank him, because if it weren't for him, who knows how long it would've tooken to find them! :)

I am a HUGE Hottest. Like I said, they are my favorite group in and out of k-pop. The boys mean so much to me… I never thought I could care so much about "strangers" … because, let's be honest. We don't actually KNOW 2PM… but, when Jay left I cried so much.. and I never though I'd cry over a group like that. I even felt a little ridiculous about it :P They do mean a lot to me, and even when I grow old (I'm still young! I'm 15! LOL) and 2PM no longer exists.. I will have 2PM as a happy memory :) And, I know it sounds crazy… because even I find it crazy that I like a group THIS much. But, what can I say? How can you not fall in love with 2PM? :D And, we're all Hottests here, right? So, I'm sure we can relate! ^^

I apologize for such a long post =.= But, I don't post very often… so I tend to feel like I should write a little more! :P

Guest teukiie

Following SNSD member Yoona’s confirmed appearance, SBS has given the green light for 2PM’s Taecyeon to star in the second season of Family Outing as well.

The production team stated, “With the recent change of Family Outing members, we hope to create a new atmosphere and a new beginning. Seeing as teamwork is essential for the program, we have carefully chosen the new members. We believe that the new members will have a big effect on the show. They promise to show a side of them that has not been seen before.”

So far, the confirmed members of Family Outing Season 2 include Kim Wonhee, Yoon Sang Hyun, Ji Sang Ryul, Yoona and now, Taecyeon.

Although Family Outing Season 2 will be Taecyeon’s first fixed appearance in a variety show since his debut, Ok-tizens are not too happy. In fact, a great majority of Hottests greatly disapprove the recent news. The reasons vary – some are upset because JYP Entertainment has broken the promise of keeping 2PM out of variety shows, and others aren’t happy that Taecyeon will be united with Yoona again.

I would be pretty jealous too if my favorite 2PM member was going to sleep in the same room as an overrated SNSD member (and every week, for that matter). Let’s hope it remains “strictly business” this time too.

Filming is scheduled to begin by the end of this month.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/2pms-taecye...ng-season-2-cas

Guest ephemeral.

I find myself vested in 2PM because I saw a side to them I have never witnessed in other idol groups. In that way I thank JYP for his "discipline" cos he brought up very good boys. I think a huge part of their charm also lies in the genuines-ness of their friendship with each other which at this point has surpassed the value of money. Sadly this which should be a norm in the ideal world is a huge abnormality in our business.

This is undoubtedly the reason why I fell in love with 2pm.

The fact that they aren't afraid to show their true selves is.. charming.

I do feel that Khun is getting quieter and quieter.

Wooyoung seems to be the most affected by Jay's departure.

I just hope that the boys will genuinely smile again soon.

Anyways, to lighten let's play 2PM members Fail & Win, I'll Start...

CUTE. Wooyoung and Junho. <3

Okay, Now I feel like This...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qdrkv4.gif

To get pass the mods, we'll just say this is Junho...

Thank you for making my day. LOL.

Although I do agree about you with the whole Taec and FO2.

Of course I'm happy he's getting such a great opportunity to show his true self (not like any of the boys haven't already on Idol Show, Wild Bunny, etc xDD).

I just hope that the script writers won't lead him into a scandal.

*coughyoona* Also, as for JYP, I don't know what to say.

i'm a huge and avid fan of both groups...2PM is like the only boy group who I actually follow and for SNSD

i just hope that most of us will be able to accept the fact the at least one of our boys are going on variety show again, and FO for the record which i've been observing, most of us wanted to see one of the boys on..and him being a regular is great already, don't you think we should focus on the boys coming out on tv more for us fans enjoyment...i mean we're upset that they're not on tv much, but this news come then we're upset and getting upset just because Yoona is on it...i mean honestly she is overrated but it's the PDs choices of people, and it's the companys choice of accepting or not..and consequently both companies approved. I'm estastic to be able to see Beast Taekyeon ever Sunday for this year.

Hopefully we as fan can be happy with what we've are going to get, instead of finding the flaws with it.

Everythings turning around. i.e. Family Outing and Taec, which JYP previously said no variety show which obviously changes, so our chance and hopes of Leadja Jay coming back could possibly be coming true too!

Guest chocochic

hey guys about Taec will join FO2

i found some lasted news

SOURCE: K-Bites

It is known that 2PM TaecYeon will join the team for Family Outing 2 after end of Family Outing 1.

A SBS Entertainment staff said on 8th January to Newsen, “TaecYeon has finally confirmed joining the team for Family Outing 2.” With that, it will be TaecYeon’s first fixed variety show appearance after his debut as part of 2PM.”

Already, it is known that celebrities like So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA, actress Kim WonHee, Yoon SangHyun, gagman Ji SangRyeol and Shin BongSeon has joined Family Outing 2.

It is revealed that there will be 8 members on the Family Outing 2 team.

Meanwhile, the last filming for Family Outing 1 will take place on 11th and 12th January.

S:Newsen

Additional: [MyDaily source] Meanwhile it is revealed that the format for FO2 will follow about 50% of that of FO1. But it is likely that we will not be seeing the rural services like we did in FO1.

JYPE said they had not decided

Credit: Lisa and Cassina@2pm-online.com for the brief translation.

However, 30 minutes ago (12.00PM Korean Time) Sports.Chosun reported that JYPE talked to the journalist over the phone

and said "Taecyeon's appearance in Family Outing has not been confirmed yet. It is true that not only for Taecyeon, other members are also asked to appear on variety shows. However, nothing has been decided."

cr.http://2pm-online.com

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM.

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDIT

100107 2010! A Message from Taec at his fancafe

2010!!!!!

10.01.07 06:43am

It is the year of the tiger. I wish you all much much luck in the new year!

To be honest, my picture on the main page looks so wicked...(It looks like I'm asking for New Year's money) kkk

Honestly, we practiced into the early morning for 10 days to do our end of year performances but we are a little disappointed in how they turned out.

But since we tried our best to show you guys something at the end of the year it was something we were very pleased to do~~~

Thank you very much for congratulating me on my birthday. I will try to be a TaecYeonEe who works hard~~~

P.S. Always be careful not to catch a cold and work hard alongside TaecBalEe to have muscular/fit bodies! kkkkk

CREDITS: DC Gallery, taken from his fan cafe ; taec's fancafe (SOURCES), tvxqbuzz7921 (TRANSLATION); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY

Guest Stephy18

TvN forcast 2pm vs bigbang in 2010

News.nate : Maybe, the big event will be held in this year : 2PM and Bigbang will have the fight of the century.

tvN news forecast the prospects of this year in K-pop world and said that the most noticeable scenario might be the showdown between 2pm and Bigbang.

In the year of 2009, there are so many splendid idol stars in K-pop world. Especially, 2pm maintained the pride of male idol group in the sweeping zeal for female idol group. So 2pm is a group who is worthy to take the lead.

But, Bigbang who was the best idol group of the year 2008 and took activities as a solo in last year, has the plan to come back as "Big bang", so a showdown between the two(Big bang vs. 2pm) will be inevitable.

tvN ENEWS will analyze the showdown between the two in K-pop world from various angles, and select it as the hottest issue of the year. Actually, 2PM and Bigbang has never met in the final.

And tvN New will analyze around all aspects - including their music style, dance and fashion style, Ads and album sales. More, the prospect of the mass and the professionals will be included in this program. Through all these data, tvN news will forecast who will be a winner.

The rivals jostling each other for top rank in K-pop is the most interesting things in 2010, and it will be the most compelling rival structure as successor to HOT vs Sechs Kiss(1998) and Bigbang vs. Dongbandshinki(2008).

The forecast of the showdown between Bigband ang 2pm will be on air on 7th, 9:pm in tvN enews.

Credit: Kor-Eng Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.comCoordinator Cassina@2pm-online.com

Can't wait to see this battle. I'm definitely anticipating it. Just hope there is no CRAZY fanwars between the two groups. However I dont like to compare them because their style and music is so different and 2PM although not a rookie group anymore, they are still considered less experiences and 2-3 years hoobaes to BB. The shouldnt be compared. But I'm happy to know that 2PM is now successful enough to be compared to BB.

Junho's message on Daum

At 3.52 am Korean Time, Junho who is now back in his hometown Ilsan left message for fan at 2PM's official fan cafe at Daum. He wrote...

Title: [Junho] 2010

Wow

It doesn’t seem very long since I wrote that the Year of 2009 has begun

But it is already the year 2010…

I wish you a Happy New Year!!

I am in Il-san right now ^^ (Junho’s home)

I’ll pray for you, with the hopes that everything you do will turn out well in the New Year!! ^^ I am going to work even harder as Junho 2pm.

p.s I don’t play ‘Crazy Arcade’. I hope there is no misunderstanding...

Maybe a game later if you really want it? Haha

(*Yesterday there was a rumor that Junho played the online game ‘Crazy Arcade’ with fans, which is not true.)

Credit: Kor-Eng : Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

So poor Chansung is all alone in their home right now. All the other boys have gone back for vacation with their family or individual activities. Just wondering, where is Chansung from? I never hear him go home. I remember on Wild Bunny, the PD made fun of how chansung was the only member that appeared on every episode and had nothing to do. LOL. I think his family lives somewhere near Seoul right? I remember watching a show where Chansung said he felt bad that he was able to go home any time while the other members couldnt and the other members where like "YOU CAN GO HOME IF YOU WANT, WE'RE NOT STOPPING YOU!!" LOL

Guest bbxfanVIP

2PM!! They've accomplished so much with so little, in such a short time. All they have to do now is write their own songs =D

Also I don't really understand why there is such negative feelings toward having Taecyeon and Yoona both on the same show? It isn't exactly set that there is going to be a 'fake love scandal' as with original cast...[though I think it would be interesting]. It seems like they get along just fine-- the show is a comedy. Plus I am thinking those two will be more like the older brother/ younger sister combo in the show.

JYPE may also have allowed the contract to be negotiated that perhaps nothing scandalous could happen to their idol's image?

Just my thoughts.

Archived