☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Stephy18

^ Oh Thanks!!

LOL at your pix. Junho seriously knows how to shake his butt. APPLAUD indeed. His butt is like his money maker...hehe

JYPE Staff posted this on their Cyworld. LOL

10_007.jpg

@ Soulhead

Oh thanks!!

I don't think they're done with "Tired of Waiting" promotions yet. Maybe the schedules are just not updated yet. They haven't had their goodbye stage yet and I think JYPE would announce it officially. JYPE did say that they will not promote this song for a long time so maybe it will end soon, maybe a week or so. But as of now, I dont think their official done with 1:59 Album promotions yet. But very soon....so sad!! Gonna miss them.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soulhead

@Stephy18:

Here =>

Father of Beast's maknae Dongwoon recently spoke out about about his son becoming an idol as well as Jaebum's incident with netizens that occurred four months ago.

Dongwoon's father, Son Illak, who is a professor of international manners for hotel adminstration at Cheongju University, recently wrote an article in A House Full of Happiness magazine regarding Jaebum's situation and giving his son some advice.

In his article, titled "Tolerance of 2PM's Jaebum", he writes in a letter style giving words of encouragement to his son as well as his own views about Jaebum's incident.

In his letter, he states:

As I further observed this case, I began to become skeptical at the understanding and generosity of this nation. How could we expect a young adult that has barely grown out of his teen years to be of perfect morality and ethics? What kind of nation is Korea if we cannot forgive a mistake he made in his own personal moment of immaturity and hardship? I think I have a general idea of who these people are, the people that so cruelly threw rocks at him instead of helping him up in his time of need. They're probably goody two shoes that have never once made a mistake in their lives. And if, by chance, some of them did make mistakes, then they are truly an unforgivable person.

I believe that the keyword of this generation is tolerance. To accept and respect those with a different opinion from your own and to tolerate an international generation. I hope that the netizens of our nation will learn to tolerate without discrimination and prejudice."

Professor Son ended his letter with words of encourgemnt and some advice for his son:

Son! The career that you have chosen is a lot like living in a glass bowl as a fish. It's a sad life in which you are always being watched and scrutinized. But, this is your dream! Be courteous in your every word and action. And if you ever meet someone that has fallen, never throw rocks at them. I truly hope that Jaebum will return to 2PM and something like this will never happen again. I dream for this nation to mature into a tolerant nation.

Many netizen's reactions to this article have been positive, with comments such as "Jaebum, please come back" and "I wholeheartedly agree".

Credits: hazyfiasco @ 2OD // mangomonster @ omgkpop

I have a question => Tired Of Waiting promotion is now finished ? Because in their official schedule (in their official website) they don't have anything to do since Sunday 03 !!!>_<

Guest zhemeban

I really don't want their promotion to be over now .... I'm gonna miss them like hell again T^T

I'm waiting for their new CF ..... then I can see them again and again (Spris, Cass and Coca Cola)

Guest JAEBOO-

Rofl those butts are ♥

XD. Thanks for sharing though.

http://i49.tinypic.com/33wxu21.jpg

^ Is there any video of that? ^

I have a question => Tired Of Waiting promotion is now finished ? Because in their official schedule (in their official website) they don't have anything to do since Sunday 03 !!!>_<

Hey, boys, you are 2PM. Don't you dare to end TOW promotion with empty handed. You have to win at least 2 or 3 awards on the show. 2PM is hitmaker. Don't forget that. After you win, you can end it anytime. Ok?

Hottests, be strong! Why we give up on the halfway when Jay is coming back to us? The place where Jay is happy is of course, with his family, but don't forget his dongsengs and we, Hottests can make him happy. People are happy when they are doing what they like and what they like is what they are good at. He is coming back so Hottests, please be strong to welcome him with opened wide arms.

Guest sapharia

Jaeboem~If he has a girlfriend, he wants to go shopping with her (especially to buy…underwear)

Taecyeon~Since he is exceptionally tall, When seeing girls, nothing comes except head

And he can’t wear ordinary clothes the most, troubling

Junsu- He looks at eyes too but…attached to underwear

Reading made me LOL xD Jay wants to go shopping for underwear with his gf? Junsu too? aigoooo I guess I won't be surprised if later on in their lives, they are found in a secret victoria shop or some lingiere store, looking to buy some scandalous underwear for me their gfs kekeke

Poor Taec, he's so tall!! Anyone know how tall all the boy's height in feet? I asked my friend how tall Jay was and she told me that he's around her height (which is 5'6"?) I'm 5'2" (shorty!!). xD

Guest qweqwe

050110 2PM as Spris models

63144600.jpg

99250111.jpg

99364787.jpg

60606498.jpg

94438319.jpg

67346503.jpg

86175355.jpg

Credits:

SOURCE: Cyworld.com

REUPLOAD: MonCat (MonCat's Facebook)

http://www.2oneday.com/

(TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT)

--------

"whistle-whistle"... Chansung ah, are you sure you are the baby amongst the rest.. Your chest & abs are Yummy Yummy! :P :P oh god, i sound like a pervert...

Guest adikkeluangman

I want to ask something. I've been listening to My Ear Candy on repeat rite now and I notice something. Did TaecYeon burping in the song or not. Maybe in the performances he don't do that.

I really glad that they don't do variety show because it means that they have time to practice/training and resting. If they doing the variety show. imagine the time for travel and recording the variety show. It will take a lot of time and they cannot focus on performance. With more time to practice, they can improve more on their performance. There was one clip where JYP watched their perf on TV and then he recalled back to the boys.

Another thing, why I don't want the boys do variety show because I don't want them to get sick. Right now, 2PM is the most healthiest boys. Not one of them have been hit by H1N1 yet. I hope they stay that way.

Guest FumiHime

GIRLS/GUYS YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I SAW IN THE NEWSPAPER(De Pers) TODAY

foto0673.th.jpg Translation: Obscure gaymovies from China

De Pers is a free Dutch newspaper which can be found at train stations.

My eyes were like O_O when I saw it.

I am sure that Jay must be happy where he is right now - he is with his family, in comfortable surroundings, doing something he loves to do. But I still wish for him to leave this comfortable life and return to Korea, because I think the issues make this much more important than one person's happiness, or even more important than the desires of thousands of fans.

As the professor said in his letter:

... I began to become skeptical at the understanding and generosity of this nation. How could we expect a young adult that has barely grown out of his teen years to be of perfect morality and ethics? What kind of nation is Korea if we cannot forgive a mistake he made in his own personal moment of immaturity and hardship? ... I believe that the keyword of this generation is tolerance. To accept and respect those with a different opinion from your own and to tolerate an international generation. I hope that the netizens of our nation will learn to tolerate without discrimination and prejudice.

On one hand is intolerance through the rule of a netizen mob. We see it all the time - nearly every day another idol has to shut down their homepage because of antis (it was IU, today..). On the other hand is the kindness and tolerance that this father wishes for. If Jay stays away, then the netizen mob has won yet another battle in the war on intolerance. On the other hand, if Korea can let Jay return, it will be a battle won.

Guest Sabaku

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/foto0673.jpg

Translation: Obscure gaymovies from China

Omg! I don't know if I should cry or laugh ...Dunno how they found this picture, but they need to do more research...

Poor Seulong & Chansung TT_TT.....

Guest pinkPABOsings

Thanks Soulhead for the Translations of Dongwoon's Father's "letter". I think it's great that most people are really starting to sit down and think for a change about what happened with Jay. And I believe he's right. The fact is, when Jay was at his lowest and needed someone to lend a helping hand...someone to tell him to be strong and continue to fight and they would have his back on it...anyone who tried was over thrown by the vast amount of Netizens and other Koreans that were telling him to go home and that he'd betrayed his "motherland" by saying what he said. At the same time, they were also saying that he wasn't Korean at all and that makes it worse.

This is why I believe Jay made the right decision by choosing to come back to America. He needs time to grow and he also needs to make a choice. Just like Dongwoon's Father said, becuase of the path he CHOSE, he's like a fish living in a glass bowl. Always being watched. And if the slightest mistake is made, no matter how small, there will always be someone there to point out the mistake which leads to someone else making the mistake bigger then what it is.

All I can say is the man made a lot of good points. And I liked how he used "tolerance" instead of "understanding" because unless a person is faced with the same situation they will never be able to UNDERSTAND the pain that Jay and all other celebs go through. I hope many people read this "letter", especially other celebs, and take some time to think about life in general and what it means to "tolerate".

The more and more I try to remember how cute magnae is the more and more they boy starts taking pictures with his clothes off. I'm not complaining but Noonas such as myself are at risk of having a heart attack. So please PLEASE tell Chan and Taec to keep their clothes on. Not that I mind it, but I'm too young to have a heart attack.

Guest theblazenazn

Translation: Obscure gaymovies from China

I Think We Should Remove this Now. If AllKPop gets a hold of this, they'll have a field day make it a big joke out of 2PM and 2AM, ppl will post nonstop comments about them being gay and people in other countries thinking they're gay. Korean press lurk sometimes in AKP and if they publish it they'll make a stupid story & embarrass Chansung & SeulOng. If you agree with me, remove the picture link and people that quoted remove it too. They published a story about Jaejoong being a poster for hair salon in south america & the korean press picked it up & ppl laughed about it. I'm just saying, you dont have to agree with me or do it.

Guest Labacookie

^

^

Don't worry, it's not the first time there have been such misprints, and I doubt it would be blown out of proportion to the extent you think. And so what if people find it funny? I laughed. I'm still a fan. And considering the boys do a lot of "fan service", I don't see how that's any less embarrassing than an article on Allkpop that they'll likely not see. Relax. :)

Labacookie, the danger is not that the boys would see it (they might think it's funny, like I do) but the fact that netizens are so d***** crazy you can't trust that this will be taken in a lighthearted and fun manner. The whackos rule, right now.

Guest lec8504

omg..funniest thing ever....I'm still laughing..and it's been about 5 mins since I saw that screen cap of the magazine LOL. Poor oneday boys..but I'm sure they'll have a good laugh at it lol. Hopefully Jay can see it...I can totally see him cracking up about it heheh.

Archived