☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Woofany!

Even though I'm a Wooyoung fan girl I'm not jealous at all : P

maybe it's because I love them as a couple and Tiffany is my favorite in the group

2009 was 2PM's year the good and the bad.

I hope 2010 we'll all get what we want *cough* Leadja *cough*

I love 2PM and HOTTESTs <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twinsrock3000

So I'm guessing 2PM will now start promotions on Tired of Waiting? That's great, because it's one of my favorite songs on the album! Their performance on Music Bank was amazing, but I didn't like Chansung's attempt of hitting the high note and the fact that Taecyeon was lip-synching, but he's been lip-synching lately for some reason... I wonder why.

Other than that, I think they did great on Music Bank! 2PM HWAITING!

yeah! i was wondering the same thing.. if taec was lip-synching his rap part =/ cause it was pretty easy to tell too cas when everyone was singing their part, it was very loud but when it was taec, it went really low like the background music and you heard him breathing over his mic =/ and junsu also sang during taec rap and you heard junsu voice loud and clear. hopefully he's gna be able to rap it livee :D and chansung high note... lol he cracked :x

but other than that, i really liked the performance. its 6 hot beast sitting on a chair ;]

and i hope jay cas suddenly appear and promote the song wif them :]

I was kinda hoping they are going to promote " I was crazy for you".... since i thought they are going to wait until jay returns to possibly promote " tired of waiting"...

It seems like taec does lip-sync his rap part... but i can't really confirm...

Guest kassuma

100101 M TV C2PM Coca Cola CF HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nDOrkjmdhQ

2PM Chansung + Taecyeon With Super Junior Leeteuk + Shindong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1NxBwrw-w

091229 2PM 2AM With Kim Tae Woo Goofing Side Stage Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7MtUP46jtQ

091231 2PM Waiting Onstage + With SNSD Dance Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yL_QSDFx_0

091231 2PM Again & Again Remix Rehearsal Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFYChaBgA5I

091229 2PM Dance Wooyoung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg6psNsq-wg

091231 2PM Heartbeat Chansung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vf9UEfM4ng

credits as tagged

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

I laughed when Chansunggie tried his high note for 'Tired of Waiting' and when Khunnie was a bit flat but they're tired (all of them are) and they've barely had any sleep the past couple weeks. I hope their schedule goes down a bit in the next couple days.

Guest asstronaut93

I was watching all of wild bunny yesterday and i noticed something :D

In episode 4 around 30 minutes in (if u want to check it out), Nickhun was gone on vacation in Thailand, and Jae said "No...Khun won't go out of the group! Yea he won't... We are all close with eachother!"

Thought that was ironic, cuz doesn't that mean that Jae will never go out of the group? :P

2pm Hwaiting!! Jae will always be together in the group! because u are all close with eachother!

Happy New Year my hardworking, wonderful, and favorite group!!

Guest rawrritsgracex3

I think Taecyeon was lipsyncing on MuBank. and on some of the Gayo Daejuns right?

I read some comments on youtube and they say his voice hurts or something like that. :huh:

The boys deserve a rest after the Gayo Daejuns :/

Khun and Chansung sounded a little off today, but it was sorta cute in a way. ;P

I'm pretty sure I heard Jay's voice in the background during that last chorus. I hope this is a sign that he will be up there performing it with the others someday. :D

I do want to see their performances on MuCore and Inkigayo, but I can wait if it means they get rest :/

Happy 2010 everybody~!

Guest lisa_hh

OMG woofany????

i was hoping some WonderPM love.. but.. huhu..

anyways, as long as our WooDong is happy , i'm fine..

besides, WooYoung is a CUTE GUY, who wouldnt want to be beside him??!

abt TOW perf on MusicBank..

pls give our boys a break, they are sooo tired, i can feel it..

but stilll I'LL LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE NO MATTER WHAT!

THEY ARE STILL THE HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY & we are not tired of waiting for JayPark!

Guest flowerpedals

hi, im a silent reader for a long time now and i was hoping to save my first post to the 2pm thread when jay comes back but i couldnt help but see this video of navi's song feat jay an taec and you cant help but miss him =) hes so talented and hot and taec is really cute too looking at navi hehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weLuV3_VpOE

edit: 2pm is currently leading on the 19th seoul music award for bonsang and high popularity award!!

credit:dailykpop

Guest lec8504

Honestly Chansung and Nichkhun didn't do as bad as some of you guys are making it out to be, sure it could be better but there was only a few pitch problems that I noticed, but if we are going to be that picky then Woo had some pitch problems too. Chansung was kind of funny when he tried to hit the high notes and failed though hahah.

Overall I like the look their going for, bad boy with the leather jackets and messy hair. I think with time they'll improve a lot.

Junsu's smile that he gave after he pulled of the adlib with the high notes was super adorable <3

Hopefully 2010 will really start off with a bang for 2PM...they need to win more awards..and a certain pink grandpa can come back soon :)

Also all of the drama at the last page was just hilarious to read. All of the anti-JYP people are getting out of hand...saying that JYP wants to be a part of 2PM...like other people have pointed out JYP ALWAYS does a year end stage with his artists. And A&A was HIS SONG, he has the right to do whatever he wants to it. The JYP-2PM stage wasn't that good but people saying that he wanted Jay gone so he could take his place is just beyond ridiculous...JYP might be a lot of things but he's not retarded.

My 2010 wish is just for people to realize that just because Jay isn't there, doesn't mean that it's a free for all to attack any of the other boys. I notice that ever since Jay left, there have been a lot of criticizing of the remaining 6 boys. Yes, even though criticizing them will help perfect their craft, but it feels like this isn't the only reason. People are still bitter about Jay not being there and the rest of the boys doing good, so it's almost like a punishment to the boys....that's why even now this thread still has a lot of animosity. Before when Jay was there, there was very little negative things that would be said about the boys, but now every move they make are being dissected..which makes me feel uncomfortable. If you look at any of the other idols thread, there's a lot more positive posts, which is how it should be. Here, half of every page I read is about how their performances aren't good, they're tired, their singing isn't on pitch, their hair is ugly, etc... Regardless if these things might be true or not, but they're doing so good on the charts for a reason right? Anyways...I just hope that the Hottest can pull through and support these boys more...less negativity and more positivity. Just because Jay isn't there, doesn't mean that the rest of the boys mean nothing.

Guest cutieyuri

Lec,i agree with you,Chan Sung and Nick's performance is not too bad.

Beside,i love their new looks and hairstyle,they are getting matured now!

Guest theblazenazn

idk.. Seeing Wooyoung & Tiffany together stings a little. :mellow: Am I the only that feels that way? I'm a not the jealous type and I told myself I'll never be cuz its not like he's my bf or anything. And I don't think I'm being jealous either cuz I dont feel any negative feeling towards Tiffany. Wooyoung has been really quiet and somewhat reserved since Jay left, he even looked bored at the fancam from SBS Gayo Daejun but he seems happy interacting with Tiffany.. Reminds me of the Idol Army episodes..

People have been saying Wooyoung is so lucky but I think its the SNSD members that are lucky. They have success and have been linked to DBSK, SuJu, and now even 2PM. Even though I'm not really a fan of them I feel somewhat envious of them sometimes..

Oh well, maybe u'll seeing some more interaction 2Night when 2PM will be on Music Core which Tiffany & Yuri MC.

(I really hope Taec doesn't lipsync 2night, cross fingers)

Guest haiphuong

My 2010 wish is just for people to realize that just because Jay isn't there, doesn't mean that it's a free for all to attack any of the other boys. I notice that ever since Jay left, there have been a lot of criticizing of the remaining 6 boys. Yes, even though criticizing them will help perfect their craft, but it feels like this isn't the only reason. People are still bitter about Jay not being there and the rest of the boys doing good, so it's almost like a punishment to the boys....that's why even now this thread still has a lot of animosity. Before when Jay was there, there was very little negative things that would be said about the boys, but now every move they make are being dissected..which makes me feel uncomfortable. If you look at any of the other idols thread, there's a lot more positive posts, which is how it should be. Here, half of every page I read is about how their performances aren't good, they're tired, their singing isn't on pitch, their hair is ugly, etc... Regardless if these things might be true or not, but they're doing so good on the charts for a reason right? Anyways...I just hope that the Hottest can pull through and support these boys more...less negativity and more positivity. Just because Jay isn't there, doesn't mean that the rest of the boys mean nothing.

Sorry to cut your post.

I'm one of the persons who said that Khun and Chan couldn't reach the high pitch and sometimes lost vocal balance. Those are just what I saw after watching the stage but I really didn't mean that the boys are nothing without Jay (I even don't agree with the opinion that mentioned Jay as 2PM shadow/ ghost). I love all 7 of them equally and still support the 6 strongly. I respect them so much because they could stand strong on stage after Jay's drama and after 3 big year end events, they still sang live and performed the song with their best. I definitely had nothing to complain about their Music Bank stage.

I just want you to understand that, don't mean anything bad here :) Sorry because of my bad english.

'tired of waiting'

i was hoping when they actually will promote that song Jae was already w/ them.

i think they did a great job w/ it.. although my anticipation for this song was to be

promoted w/ Jae.

i was half cringing when i was watching them.. cause i really highly anticipated for Jae to share the same

stage w/ his members again w/ this song.

tired of waiting?? yea maybe. almost there.

the other boys did a great job w/o him..

but it's time for him to comeback..

as a solo or whatever.. please come back now!

JayBum, Happy New Year!! by Moms in U.S.

the reason why i still have hope for his return.

thnk you!

and to think about it, Khun never missed a performace lately,

usually he is either in thailand promoting something and whatnot..

bros before them.. thnks Khun! ^^

no comment of tiff, i still can't stand her..

woo bad choice. lol! i guess you know her better.. *hmmpp*

Guest lec8504

Sorry to cut your post.

I'm one of the persons who said that Khun and Chan couldn't reach the high pitch and sometimes lost vocal balance. Those are just what I saw after watching the stage but I really didn't mean that the boys are nothing without Jay (I even don't agree with the opinion that mentioned Jay as 2PM shadow/ ghost). I love all 7 of them equally and still support the 6 strongly. I respect them so much because they could stand strong on stage after Jay's drama and after 3 big year end events, they still sang live and performed the song with their best. I definitely had nothing to complain about their Music Bank stage.

I just want you to understand that, don't mean anything bad here :) Sorry because of my bad english.

Hi! No please don't misunderstand, I wasn't directing my post toward you :) It was just in general, not just on this 2PM forum but on Allkpop too. Of course I'm not saying that Khun's or Chan's voices are perfect or even near perfect, they have a lot of work to do on it, but I just think it's kind of wrong to just keep on picking on them and pointing out the flaws and not the good. I mean Nichkhun's voice has gotten A LOT better ever since the 10 out of 10 days. He still can't reach the high notes, but I'm sure with work he'll get better...but I think he doesn't need his fans to keep on pointing out that fact to him time and time again. His singing, especially when he sings solo, it's very soothing and "nice" to me. Chansung...the only issue that I saw with his Tired of Waiting performance was when he tried to go high on his adlib...but otherwise when he sang his normal verse...then it sounded fine to me.

I'm sure most of the posters who are criticizing them so much doesn't think that 2PM is nothing with out Jay...but it sometimes feel like it. Of course w/out Jay then it's like a puzzle that is missing a piece..it's not "right". But we all should applaud and support the boys for all of their hard work and efforts. That's what I feel is missing sometimes...some Hottest are too busy looking at faults in their performances and just not appreciating all of the efforts they put in. This is all MY OWN OPINION.

Anyways...it's sad that Hottest are still pretty much torn apart...sigh...i do wish that Jay will come back so everything can get sorted out. And if he's not going to, then at least release an official statement to that fact. I'm not tired of waiting...I just wish he would come back sooner than later.

Guest JAEBOO-

Roflmao, I was laughing when I saw the you're beautiful parody gifs.

i remember the hilarious taecyeon again. xd hahah and junho xd

turning red thee, anyways. thanks for the gifs and i love them xddd

@woofany, rofl. i was kind of " ohh how cute couple are they. " but

i get jealous to tiffany because she have a chance to have a skinship

with woodong xdd >_> but it's okay though,they're look cute too.

as long as its not junho xd,kiddin !

@tired of waiting performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3E6Hf60q5I

i really didn't like junho's hair at their perf. but i have to admit that

they're hot with their outfits, but taec's hair was kinda weird for me.

but i did like the hair for wooyoung, but i kinda miss his old hair xddd.

when i was watching at the perf, i was like 'O' and i don;t want anyone to

disturb me xd. when chansung tried to hit the highnotes i laugh, there's no

harsh intentions though, i just laugh. i love chansung rofl, but they're

tired i think, i can see it. and wooyoung's part, i love it >_> i really

like it xddd and junsu's high part, gah after he hit the high notes he smiled!

oh i love how he smiles, even though they're tired of nonstop performances.

xdd, i like the tired of waiting xdd, and yeah , is it me or nickhun just

fainted his voice in his part?;(, they're too tired ;(. and for taec's rap

i can't hear it clearly and i can't state if its lipsinging or not ;[ but

anyways, they did try their best and it's good ! i just hope they can rest xd.

@mbc gayo daejun 2pm+jyp dance battle.

i absolutely love it but at first when jyp dance, i was kinda like it was weird?

but didn't laugh. but anyways, i like the slowmo version of again and again rofl.

i think its hot for me, tehhehee.

Guest runawayu

2PM to move on with promotions for ‘Tired Of Waiting’

2PM will move on to promote their 2nd hit song ‘Tired Of Waiting.

A JYP Entertainment staff said on 2nd January, “From 1st January, the group has started promotions for ‘Tired Of Waiting’. It is the performance to show that their 1st full length album promotions are ending.”

It is also revealed that, “While they will be promoting this 2nd hit song, they will not be promoting it for a long period of time.”

2PM had their first performance of ‘Tired Of Waiting’ during SBS Gayo DaeJun on 29th December, and has been a much anticipated performances by fans.

They also performed it on KBS Music Bank on 1st January and the song was one of the #1 spot contentants for KChart on the show that day.

Meanwhile, 2PM had previously come back into the Kpop scene with their 1st full length album last November and has been enjoying great love from music fans for their comeback.

S:Starnews

C:sookyeong

Hopefully they get more rest after the TOW promotions ^^

Archived