http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RK3WuREH8

cr:theyayoiza

Jay!

God loves you and blesses you!

Be Happy and Be Healthy!

2010 is YOUR TIME!

We Love You!

Happy New Year!

JayBum, Happy New Year!! by Moms in U.S.

cr:2onedat forum+ USmomsfor2pmJay

like it or not,he will always be mention in all 2PM's perf coz he's part of the team

if the same thing happen to ANY of 2PM members,the response will be the same

hottest are jjang!

we've been thru a lot this year..much more worst its not caused by 2PM and

not caused by hottest but becoz of the third party...

lets stick together thru this journey..

keep hoping,lets the best things happens to our boyz

all SEVEN of them :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest voxtae13

me, too. I want to see the link fancam between Woo Fany.

I think it's just for performance. Woo is friendly but he doesn't talk so much if you are not close with him. Woo & Fany are not that close so much.

Guest thefirstmoment777

I just want to said that our boys look so tired today on MB :(( how abt Taec's voice??? I really cant hear any thing from him >"< I think he has to lip sync :(( I just hope that our babies stay healthy and dont try too much :((

I want them back with full of energy and charisma ^^

And finally, I love all their performances on Gayos ^^ the most impressive one is the "you are beautiful" parody ^^ thanks to all pll who posted those cute and lovely gifs. As someone had said, I just want to gif everything ^^

Happy new year, HOTTEST ^^

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I think I underestimated Nich's abilities, because his singing isn't all that terrible. His performance in TOW & Way Back Into Love wasn't cringe-worthy, so I'm happy! I think he definitely has trouble with the higher notes.

As for magnae, he kind of butchers the adlibs/high notes, more so than Khun. Both of you guys, work hard on your singing!

Wooyoung's doing great, and Junho's managing well. I'm starting to like Jun more and more! Su always does a good job with his parts.

Like everyone else, I'm kind of disappointed with Taec. Maybe he's too tired (ironic hah), but he's an essential part of the song (only rap is his). Not to mention Nich and Chan are pretty weak. Half of 2PM performing well isn't good enough... Rest well and practice hard before performing. I guess JYP might have enforced such a hectic schedule (seeing you're what's hot right now)... -.-'

Jay is constantly a shadow, because he must be. It's not right to overlook what happened, and take 2PM in as a 6-membered group. At times, the issue can be a burden, and it might seem like a lingering thing that can't be rid of. But the truth is, 2PM consisted of 7 members for the majority of its career... No matter how you look at it, Jay's an important part of the picture!

Happy New Years to the boys and all you hotties (hottests)!

Guest happylove00

woofany!

they look so cute together! never know they were close to each other!

should it be wooyoung + tiffany or wooyoung + taeyeon???

or

wooyoung + junho?

wooyoung ah, u r so lucky!

first u kiss with junho :P , then u dance with snsd :lol: !

u sure end 2009 with lots of love and skinship!!!

whatever it is, i m happy for u! :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

somebody gonna give a candy to chansung... he has NOBODY!!!

Guest babiluxx

I don't know about you guys.

I LOVE LOVE the song tired of waiting. but the song has so much autotune that when its performed it doesn't sound right....

It would've been better if they promoted a slower song with more of a slower dance--like I was crazy about you.

I watched the performance..and yes I agree our boys looks TIRED. they are being over worked. their voices all sound very worn out. I agree with everyone....they really need to practice on their singing abilities. I mean I know they arent a ballad group but if they cant sing the high notes then they shouldn;t have has the part. I feel bad for them...I know they works hard and i applaud them for their effort!

JYP--give them a break so they can come back strong!!

Guest kissme123

wooyoung...you are so cunning..just like when all the guys didnt have the chance to talk with tae hee..u were the one who talked to her when everyone didnt notice...lol...innocent wooyoung not that innocent anymore...lol...

Guest sakura_dubai

I dont think i've posted anything in this thread..

but i've got to say i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv 2PM, they are amazing, and super hot!!! XD

I hope 2010 is going to be their year and they are going to be more successful than they are..

I saw some parts of SBS music award... it was sooooooooo funny to see 2PM acting like you're beautiful casts.. they are suuuuuuuper cute XD and funny story hehehe~ XD

btw.. may I ask where to get the full *torrent* links of this award.. SBS Gayo Daejun!! I couldn't find it anywhere on soompi >_< sorry if it's out of the topic.. but seriously, i'm dying to see the boys there >_<

Guest bluesky277

i already watch fancam from dat angle

i hope someone gonna post fancam from the angle of the gjf

Here you go ;)

Credit: myredcheesekaye

Guest chimeraspunk

Jay is constantly a shadow, because he must be. It's not right to overlook what happened, and take 2PM in as a 6-membered group. At times, the issue can be a burden, and it might seem like a lingering thing that can't be rid of. But the truth is, 2PM consisted of 7 members for the majority of its career... No matter how you look at it, Jay's an important part of the picture!

Well said NONE.LIKEYOU

i feel its disrespectful too when people accept 2pm as 6 permanently

even the boys and jyp still regard jay as the leader..

and no matter how burdening the scandal may have been,

the boys would have accepted that burden still..

cos that 'burden' is their beloved leadja, who they promised to run together with, through all odds.

and about woo and snsd!

theres another gif that shows him touching seohyun also

like a small pat on the back..

woo is totally coming out of his shell isnt he!

i wouldnt be surprised lar.. so many female celebs must be hitting on him!

ahh my innocent wooyoung.. hahah is growing up.

Guest musiquejunkie

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share something I saw on the SNSD Thread.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

WOOFANY! :) These two seriously make me so happy!!

highfive.gif

highfive2.jpg

woofany3.gif

credit: daum

Guest ephemeral.

TIRED OF WAITING. <3

LOL. The dance is kinda funny. Reminds me of IHY.

I'm liking their (uniform =o=) messy hair. And their jackets too. ;D

I laughed when Chansung attempted that high note. Am I a bad person?

It really reminded me of the high notes he did in High Kick. LOL.

Khun was sort of flat as well. But heyy, the boys have been performing for four days straight.

And I always laugh during Taec's rap. He can go mighty crazy 'cause he's lipsynching. xD

They are obviously tired. Get some rest soon. :]

I'm really hearing Jay's voice, expecially during the chorus.

I know sometimes Wooyoung sounds a bit like Jay, but I really do hear Jay. ; A ;

I'm really jealous of Tiffany. ;p

But awwns, Wooyoung must be happy ~

I mean, she's his favorite from SNSD, hehe.

Guest lovegood

I laughed when Chansung attempted that high note. Am I a bad person?

haha, me too! :P I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud, it was so off.

but overall, it was still quite an enjoyable performance. Junsu and Wooyoung did really well.

-

OOOOH, WOOYOUNG. B)

I'm liking this Woofany pairing, even if i'm still jealous on the inside. XD They have chemistry, its adorable.

Guest WONTONSOUPx

So I'm guessing 2PM will now start promotions on Tired of Waiting? That's great, because it's one of my favorite songs on the album! Their performance on Music Bank was amazing, but I didn't like Chansung's attempt of hitting the high note and the fact that Taecyeon was lip-synching, but he's been lip-synching lately for some reason... I wonder why.

Is Wooyoung singing over Jaebeom's parts? I notice the vocals on the track is different from Wooyoung's voice, so I'm almost positive that the voice from the track is Jaebeom's. I had a theory that when he comes back, he'll help promote this song because he's still in the track, but you never know. :P

Other than that, I think they did great on Music Bank! 2PM HWAITING!

Archived