☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Stephy18

You probably are confused with Tired of waiting and Heartbeat , i think ? But if they sing Tired of waiting ballad vers. I will be the happier woman in this earth *w* The preview is sooooo beautiful !!!I'm a bit sad about ''I was crazy about you'' because this song is very sad and depressing >_<

LOL. I just realized that I mixed up the song teasers. Thanks though for the clarification. But either way, I so want to hear "Tired of Waiting" ballad version too. Oh well, I'm gonna stop predicting what song their gonna sing ballad too and just wait patiently for tonight. Yeah, "I was crazy about you" do have some pretty depressing lyrics but I think most of 2PM's songs have pretty much heartfelt and depressing lyrics. Its always about a guy heart broken in some way for a girl...hehe

LOL I have no idea why Junho (i think?) is holding a wolf mask in the air.

20091229_063425779757_2.jpg

They look so tired and out of it. Hope they get enough rest.

20091229_063424779757_1.jpg

6041664e4b11f3ac32a4378175c6bb19.jpg

091229_ssong9.jpg

091229_ssong11.jpg

091229_ssong10.jpg

29_36790.jpg

29_36786.jpg

29_36789.jpg

200912291736042200_1.jpg

So many boy groups on one stage. HOW EXCITING!!

644b385366b35f807e02682e935e7fe3.jpg

20091229_1262071665_24884800_0.jpg

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG so excited!! Just show the show already I can't wait for another one hour! So is it gonna be "I was crazy for you" or "Tired of waiting"? Either way I'm happy because 2PM is EVERYWHERE!

oohhh.. kissing scene??? i wonder who will it be?? gyu+khun?? goddess and thai prince. ha! read that wrong.. khunyoung ppoppo. wae not??

can't wait for daejun.. although my expectation for their new single was high..

now it went back down to 0%

i was really rooting for "tired of waiting".

Jae when will you return??

i feel like turning back on 1:59pm...

1:59 became wayyyy too popular..

i miss the good 'ol days..

i wonder how it will be if Jae was w/ them til today... D:

Guest shinhdeplol

omg theparody of YAB is super funny =]] i crack up so hard =]] they all fought over Wooyoung but in the end, they all realised he was a guy, not a girl LOL

Junsu's Shinwoo =]]

SBS Gayo DaeJun 091229 - HeartBeat by After School+Kara+4Minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0UOQ7OOw9k

(credit: Mllktea6@youtube)

Think they borrowed the outfits from 2PM??

Edit: 091229 2PM - 5steps @ SBS Gayo Daejun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcKen7glQoQ

(credit: chriscorpius5@youtube)

2009 SBS Gayo Daejun 2pm You're Beautiful Parody Part 1

2009 SBS Gayo Daejun 2pm You're Beautiful Parody Part 2

(cr: pabbiicue@youtube)

091229 - 2PM : You're Beautiful Parody (1/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCjdRNnBnxM

091229 - 2PM : You're Beautiful Parody (2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFl0FPVZz7s

091229 - 2PM : Tribute to MJ : Beat It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03BJKGlDlU

(cr: Sanakujira2nd@youtube)

Guest shinhdeplol

i was sooo surprised by Junsu's singing. i like his cover more than the original version of R Kelly :)

i like his perf with KWill Taewoo and Yonghyun too. their vocals rock!

These pics of Khun are soooo INTENSELY SEXY!!!!!!!!! Just look at his facial expression when he's looking down, that smirk on his face, the placement of his hands, his body language... **DROOL**

And YEH's expression is equally as captivating, which makes these pics EXPLODE!!! CANT WAIT for the drama story/CF!!!!!!! :D :D

Guest shinhdeplol

im not feeling the remix version of AAA. maybe it's because im too used to the original one. it sounds a lot better.

they performed Tired Of Waiting. wow @ Taec's intense dance

Guest churvaness

They did "TIRED OF WAITING" Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm glad they're done with their zombie look....They wore leather jackets on top of white shirts..

Guest gdragon86

My guess was right then~!!!I knew they will perform that song!I love it very much!@@

WOoyoung made so much sacrifices in that parody!He's DARn funnY!THat parody just made my day!

aw. they performed 'tired of waiting'

hmmpp.. i wanted them to save that song best for last.

anyways, snsd+2pm wasn't that bad... i don't know if i should say lucky girls or lucky wooyoung? lol!

oh well, since this is 2pm thread.. lucky girls.. get to dance w/ woo like that. lol!

still anticipating "tired of waiting" vid.

post post post.

edit:

oh no.. not really liking the "club mix" of AAA.

it was alright.. the dance is kind of R-O-B-O-T-I-C not feelin' it.

ahhh! "tired of waiting" our babies looks good in leather..

please stay that way.

Guest miiloverx2

HoLY MOTHER

2PM ZOMBIES FTW. (and i thought i was getting tired of it..)

I'm quite impressed with their performance! And of course.. LOVED tired over you..

omg it was so exciting haha.

and of course.. Khun had to be the perfect looking sleeping beauty lying on the bed (Y)

2pm_gayo.jpg

^LOL HERE COME THE ZOMBIES

Guest mellifluous

aw. they performed 'tired of waiting'

hmmpp.. i wanted them to save that song best for last.

anyways, snsd+2pm wasn't that bad... i don't know if i should day lucky girls or lucky wooyoung? lol!

oh well, since this is 2pm thread.. lucky girls.. get to dance w/ woo like that. lol!

still anticipating "tired of waiting" vid.

post post post.

hahah i would say lucky girls. but wooyoung must be feeling lucky too! hahah. 3 girls? but still that didnt match up to taec's 4girls during musicbank!

and woah the "you're beautiful" parody was LOL. the junho wooyoung kiss was totally unexpected haha. and they showed wooyoungie's chest! (and isnt narsha a lucky girl too?)

and i knew something was up when i saw "Kk" and "Ww" during the song (forgot what they were singing already. was it hot issue?). Thought they were only performing BPBP but the "Kk" and "Ww" tees definitely caught my attention, knew it had to be them! haha.

honestly i didn't feel the MJ tribute was good, felt that it was a tad too messy ... but the 3 songs they sang made up for it! and taec looked super scary dead in the tub. chansung looked super hot dead on the chair! (: khun looked like an angel dead on the bed (as usual ... haha)

must say it made me very happy seeing wooyoung everywhere i turned haha. he was featured A LOT today!! (:

Guest everybodyshout

HAHA G-DRAGON just had to borrow the checkered suit from 2pm as well too? and the puppet concept?

after all they're both involved with hearts..and omg their heartbeat ending. INTENSEEEEE and creepy, i like. :)

i didn't think that the 5 steps performance was amazing (khun and chansung, i think they might have felt bad too when their voices went pretty flat at times), nor the MJ one... (it didn't take my breath away :/ ) they're just decent. could have been better if they had enough practice - but nah, it's phenomenal that they did fairly okay in those 2 performances given the lack of time to prac... but junsu was shining the whole time in every perf he did. *melts*

and bo peep HAHA.

i thought they were gonna promote crazy over you!

but now that they performed tired of waiting and left jay's voice there, it's obvious that they're dedicating this to jay "HEY YOU GET YER richard simmons BACK OVA HERE!!!"

i wonder when's the swimming pool gonna arrive.

Guest Soulhead

Wow O_O In the beginning I was like ''No...This can't be Tiref Of Waiting...OMGGGGGGG *_____* YAAAAY !!!!!!'' and i started to jump everywhere and to scream mouahaha :P 2PM was so epic in this show ! And the end was ...In first i throught that one of 2PM was flying XDDDDD The parody was epic and the ''zombie'' mini-movie was so nice !The only bad thing is that Chansung,Wooyoung (even if he is good at singing in general) and Nichkhun did a not very good job when they do a cover of ''5 Nils'' (don't remember the title) only Junho and of course Junsu were great ! Can't wait for the performance in a swimming pole !!!They always surprising me and always made my day :lol:

But i'm worried about Taec's health ! I mean , He was the whole show in playback !! And he always do a great job and the other were not in playback...Maybe he has some throat's problem ??????

Archived