☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest rain_4ever

@rain_4ever: you should try this page. I think this streaming site has the best quality but the owner of the site is sometimes a Richard and would mute the performance of artists he doesn't like but for the most part, it's ok. They will stream it if the connection is not too lagging.

http://tv.zeroboy.net/topstarcraft

thank you so much :) ...Their parody makes me so excited !! I really want to watch it !! ^^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest everybodyshout

i hope that the snsd fans in their thread don't misunderstand our comments and i hope we don't misunderstand them too... in fact both parties shouldn't judge based on one incident/label each other as haters or rude, won't it spark off more eh drama? haha.

like what others have said, it's okay to express our opinions which include sharing own own preferences, like how some people prefer 2PM-SNSD, 2PM-BEG, 2PM-AS, or 2PM-2NE1 (but argh, don't our boys match up with all the girl groups so well :D ) just because well, everyone is different isn't it so? and isn't it more interesting to share with one another a variety of opinions? of course there will be people like me who'd love to see a 2PM-AS stage (but AS has 7 members now, so maybe that'll be put on hold until jaebeom comes back ^^) simply because i feel that they match better, both are fierce! but of course, i'd give 2PM-SNSD a try too, what if it turned out that Yoona and taec match up really well with an unexpected twist? ^^

With the "oh yoona again" sentiments, it's no surprise wondering out loud since she's always been appearing more often compared to the other girls. (i secretly hoped taec would be paired up with his ideal girl, cough cough, Yuri: both are red hot fire, while Khun's more compatible with Yoona, coupled with the angelic image...)

@tikamicizia: omg that's my favourite 2pm performance too!!! the wild bunny ep hahaha. they look so happy over there + occasionally slipping and whatnot.

Guest ejunkebox

People ALL HAVE TO **CKING STAY CALM Sheesh why are you so worked up why don't you say to the producers who created that collab I however feels EXTREMELY EXCITED to see my boys doing collabs with other celebrities

On the side note i can't wait to see their parody of YB surely it's gg to be exciting :)

Guest silence457

People ALL HAVE TO **CKING STAY CALM Sheesh why are you so worked up why don't you say to the producers who created that collab I however feels EXTREMELY EXCITED to see my boys doing collabs with other celebrities

On the side note i can't wait to see their parody of YB surely it's gg to be exciting :)

you are the one who should stay calm because nobody here got worked up about the performance. People just casually stated that they would like to see 2PM collab with AS or BEG or 2NE1.

Edit:

To make to clear, I support this collab performance. But I don't support the way SNSD's fans treat 2PM's fans.

Guest OH_HOORAYYY

Hi guys ^_^ First and foremost, I am a Sone but I am also a huge supporter of 2PM (They are my favorite boy group). Like a majority, when I heard the news, I was extremely excited to see a 9PM collaboration because well, I have been yearning for one since 'Idol Army'. I feel out of all groups, SNSD and 2PM match each other well (personality wise) and I think 2009 has been their year respectively. So let's support each other and more importantly, support 2PM and SNSD because both groups are doing this for us--their fans. 2PM and SNSD hwaiting!

Guest twinsrock3000

^ i agree. i love both of the groups and i cant wait to see their collobration, but shudnt nickhun work wif yoona instead of taec? since nickhun did say he liked yoona xD hehe.

Guys let's refrain from bashing other artists. I know some of you are disappointed but remember you are breaking soompi's rule. We don't want this thread shutdown right? We need a place to spazz. As a reminder here are the rules again.

1. Each member is only allowed to post 3 times a day (in 24 hours). Don't waste your posts and edit your previous one.

2. No spamming (that includes no one line spam and no double posting).

3. No bashing towards other members or artists.

4. No discussions of artists other than 2PM in this thread.

5. No image quoting.

6. No swearing.

7. No advertising of any kind.

8. Since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and controversial topic, to avoid unnecessary arguments between members, no discussions about boycotts in whatever forms are allowed here in this thread.

p.s. anyone know where we can watch sbs gayo daejun at?

Everyone has their own taste. Suddenly preferring other artists over SNSD is called "bashing" oh I guess SNSD's fans are bashing Kara, Wondergirls, 2NE1, BEG everyday in their thread then.

Just wanted to clear this up :D

I do agree that some Sones are wrong in lumping all Hottests tgt as rude. but there's actually a line between preferring other artists and commenting in a neutral way and commenting it in a negative way. Like these 2 examples

2pm and SNSD.... no way.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~~~~~~ i don't wanttttt.... this pairring sucks, i want after school and 2pm, 7 members, just right!!

OH MY GAWD, IT'S SUCHA A NIGHTMARE.

I'm not that happy with the collaboration as well. I wouldn't mind if it's some other group but why does it have to be SNSD. Any girl groups but them... <_<

compared to these(the same point but in a much more neutral tone)

Actually I'm a little disappointed with 2PM-SNSD collab too...

I do not dislike SNSD but honestly I was rooting 2PM to collab with Afterschool or 2ne1 which are both rookies and are sure to show more of their sides with chances such as this...However, after giving it much thought, it would be really impossible for 2ne1 since they haven't perform a single stage on music core before. Afterschool, on the other hand, is like getting the attention they deserve just these past few months....

hhaahhh....

Anyway, I am happy for those who is anticipating for this event....I also hope that this stage would show more of 2pm and Snsd's potential..

i feel the same way i'm a bit disappointed that they collab with SNSD and feel confuse that why they choose Tace to doin the perfomance with yoona instead NICHKHUN i really want to see collab more than taec

anyway it only my opinion :):)

i actually saw more than these, but there's no point in posting them all since i hope you actually see the point now. ^^

All i want to say is that of course everyone can have their own opinions, forums are for opinions and interactions afterall. But why all the negativity?? lol.

PEACE<3 I miss Jay and am i like the only one who's worried for the boys' safety for the underwater perf? It sounds dangerous, but well, im sure its gonna be a hawt stage ;D

hey guys...we should just enjoy every performances that our 2PM babies worked hard for...

just "chillax" (chill & relax) ok... our babies are getting more and more popular that is why getting them

paired for a performance cant be helped ok? it's new year so lets spread lively positive attitude.

anyways... i've been missing Jay like crazy and browsing every video in youtube with jay in it and found this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QOzrd0Y7-o

it was a guesting in Maybee Radio Show and i really wanted to know what they are talking about, anyone who has an eng sub of this? Thanks guys

Happy New Year! Remember just CHILLAX =P

Guest KaoriNeko

Wow! Jay looks so hot on Maybee Radio!

I love the Jay and Hyuna couple! They're so cute and awkward even though they trained together!

Underwater perf? Oh no, please be safe!

I wish they did another stage with 4minute, but Jay isn't around for Hyuna. :(

Guest cheezychunnie

wo!!i didnt know it will turn out this big...

1st of all,im so sorry to all snsd's fan if what i've wrote earlier

hurt ur feeling..but dont call us rude fan club..

we're not rude..juz we love our boys so much that we forget about other things

anyway,for me its juz a normal reaction from fans i guess...

jealousy??but we're not rude we're juz u know sharing our opinion...

it doesnt mean we hate snsd...

im juz normal noona who feel jealous but still gonna watch it and

will still supporting the boys in whatever or whoever the collaborate with..

i remember when taec appearing on mnet scandal..

i dont like the idea as well but i still watch it,and i dont hate the girl..:)

well,it juz a normal reaction from fan-girl...dont take it seriously,what

we're doing here is basically exchanging our opinion wif fellow hottest

thats all..

no hatred juz chatting :D

again,sorry if my words earlier causing hurt to snsd's fan..

091217 Wide Hot 2PM & T-ara cut (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9pvhLwP3-g

cr:2odsub1

Guest smackbee

Hi people, I'm new to this thread but not new to this major forum.

I get very upset by some of th members' post and i admit I'm a SONE.

Seeing some post by th members of saying us bashing WG kara and th rest of th kpop ido all th time

made me so upset.

Because of our girls wrong doing in th past and some korean fans in last dream concert,

we are labelled as th rude fans.

But we fans all over th world @ soompi'sSNSD thread are trying hard to impress th rest that we are not that

rude and even supporting 2PM through their ups and downs as we sees it as what SNSD leader had done before and understand what you guys are going through (:

It's true that you can voice out your comments, but some are too hurtful for us SONEs to stand.

Especially saying those hottests that apologised to us that they are wrong, dont create a internal fight between just for this collab, we all love peace than fights (:

I just wish all these will stop and accept th fact that they are merely doing a collab only (:

If you think that some comments towards 2PM that we SONEs are crude,

I apologise for them, please stop all th shootings, let fans that wanted peace to enjoy this thread (:

Guest phucbui7718

OK IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WHOEVER SAID THINGS LIKE "I DON'T LIKE THE PAIRING SNSD - 2PM"

Now go to the SNSD thread and see what they talk about our fanclub? "rude fanclub"? are you happy now that your whinings have made all of us 2PM fans look REALLY bad?

I'm not gonna comment anything more on the matter, I just quoted a comment from KBites:

Agreed with what Max23 has said.

It's just a performance. Plus, these are to best groups of this year...

I feel nothing wrong about this, the boys seem to be happy with SNSD, so let it be <3.

Guest Soulhead

Max23 : My god ,what's wrong to see people call us ''rude fanclub'' ? It's not like if we're in a sect and we have to show the best side of us to attract people in our sect and to make money...Kpop fans are sometimes really weird >_< If some people don't like and can't live if they see some others peoples say that they not agree with they ,that's their own problem :huh:

Guest babiluxx

wow...when i checked this thread this morning...i thought some big news happened because it jumped two pages...but instead it was because of an argument....>.<

I wouldnt really mind the special stage but I understand that yoona is always the one chosen. I would like to see some other girls from SNSD do a performance with teac because i think some of them are really awesome but they are very underrated as compared to yoona..

we can state our opinions but lets be gentle about it and not offend any fans. We don't want other fanclubs to think HOTTESTS are rude.

and silence457--it seems like u are always the one to argue with people in this thread. I understand where u are coming from.....but please dont argue with other members..lets be respectful to other fans.

lets just all be civil to each other and understanding please ^^

Peace & Love

Please stop this endless argument. It will not be a fruitful discussion. Yes, i know this is a forum & everyone is free to voice their opinions. But we can see that this is going nowhere & it is not an issue that is worth that much argument anyway.

The important thing is: YEAR END IS COMING & THERE WILL BE MANY 2PM APPEARANCES & PERFORMANCES. THIS THREAD IS WHERE MANY OF US 2PM FANS GETS FIRST-HAND INFORMATION. SO PLEASE DON'T LET THE THREAD BE SHUT DOWN ONCE AGAIN, JUST BEC OF THIS.

Those who still insist on arguing about this matter, PM will be a better avenue. Thanks...

EDIT: and i ditto what babiluxx just said.. Opinions are alright, but not arguments.. there is a difference between the 2..

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please stop this endless argument. It's not necessary to do this.

We have a lot of drama for 3 months.

Do we want anothers!!!!

In this world You can't earn everything that you want.

I'm happy to see the boy's performance in the Biggest Events of this year.

Tomorrow I'm waiting for SBS gayo. It will be awesome ke ke ke.

2PM's "You are Beautiful" I can't wait :P

Archived