☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

OK IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WHOEVER SAID THINGS LIKE "I DON'T LIKE THE PAIRING SNSD - 2PM"

Now go to the SNSD thread and see what they talk about our fanclub? "rude fanclub"? are you happy now that your whinings have made all of us 2PM fans look REALLY bad?

I'm not gonna comment anything more on the matter, I just quoted a comment from KBites:

I guess fans forget that whenever we hear about a preformance it means the artists involoved have worked so hard to make their fans happy! But they still get a lot of complains. I do understand all the fans out there do this out of their love to these entertainers.. but come on cut them some slack!!

To all the 2PM & SNSD & After School fans out there…

These amazing people have worked hard so you can sit done and watch them preforme all sorts of preformances on YOUR holidays. So just remember that the only thing that will keep them going and make them even more comitted to their job then they already are is for them to look at the crowd and see all their fans smiling at them and supporting them… Remember that YOUR satisfaction is what gets THEM money!!

If you are a real fan than you know what would be the right thing to do!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happylove00

i personally looking forward to see taecyeon-yoona pair...

but really...

if u let me choose, i wanna see seducing jessica again!!!!!!!!!

but well, my dream wont come true this year...

let's look forward to 2010!!!

hottests, let's be positive!

it's a performance, just sit back and enjoy!!!

Guest Dorkiilove

I agree.

JAEBEOM COME BACK SO YOU CAN SEDUCE JESSICA.

:[

:x I like the pairing though!

2PM and Girls Generation.

;] But Nick Khun and Yoona look better together

Guest coffee-aroma

LOL that idol army episode made me laughh sooo much.

Espec when Jay went down on the floor being embrassed/laughing so much~

I agree, he should come back!~

Taec totally taking over the sexiness...

SNSD & 2PM.. looking foward to this. C:

Guest mellifluous

haha yes yes it'll be great if jay can come back and "seduce jessica" hahaha ah that always cracks me up!

and wooyoung's acting as taekyung? wohoo!

and khun+wooyoungie? double wohoo! (:

Guest uh-ohxev

Wow! All these Gayos.. so much 2PM! I am lovin' it! Now Jaebum needs to come back RIGHT THIS SECOND, so it can be even MORE enjoyable! :lol:

About the SNSD collab. I'm neutral about it. I rather see an After School or 2NE1, collab. Not because I dislike SNSD, or anything. I like the girls! I enjoy their songs and think they're cute! It's just that I see SNSD + SuJu and I see 2PM more with someone like After School, who is practically the female 2PM. 2PM is the only kpop group with a beastly image, and After School has a sexy image while most girl groups go for more of the "cute" type of image. And Yoona + Taec pairing is SO random! I think Taec + Sunny or Yuri, would've made more sense. Khun and Yoona would make sense... but TAEC and Yoona? Yeah... no.

And I'm so stoked about the boys doing a You're Beautiful parody... BEYOND stoked! I love You're Beautiful...my favorite drama! And 2PM is my favorite group... it equals perfection! ^^

And lastly, this underwater 2PM performance? Wow! Sounds really sexy.. I hope the boys are shirtless, and they don't make them wear clothes ;) All naked...ok... I know that can't happen... AHAHA. But, I hope they're at least shirtless! ;)All the boys performances are really worrying me though.. they're so dangerous. The endings in heartbeat always push me to the edge of my seat, and I cringe because I'm so scared they are going to seriously hurt themselves.. and now underwater? I hope the people setting up the performance know what they're doing because I feel that it's a bit dangerous... how long are they going to be under there? I don't want anyone drowning (*knock on wood*) or getting hurt... I will pray T__T

Guest haiphuong

OK guys. Please don't make this thread hot again because of the argument :(

Whether you like or dislike SNSD-2PM pairing, it will happen soon and this is just a collab. The 2 groups both worked very hard for this year end special event and they worked for whom? Of course for us, fans. Let's think simply and enjoy the stage. Please don't make the mod close the thread again because of this. The past few months are bad enough, let's the last days of 2009 past in peace, please.

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ second that!

If you guys keep 'bashing' and state your guys own opinion, the collab sill still continue and no one of you can change that!

So, bear with it!

if this keep continue, looks like someone had to report to mods!

OK guys. Please don't make this thread hot again because of the argument sad.gif

Whether you like or dislike SNSD-2PM pairing, it will happen soon and this is just a collab. The 2 groups both worked very hard for this year end special event and they worked for whom? Of course for us, fans. Let's think simply and enjoy the stage. Please don't make the mod close the thread again because of this. The past few months are bad enough, let's the last days of 2009 past in peace, please.

totally argee with u,haiphuong....i just passed by SNSD's threat...some fans already have some bad ideas about us...however,we both love our idol...SONE have their SNSD,we have our boys....i also dont completely satisfly with the collaboration...but we're HOTTEST,we stay cool and wholeheartedly support our boys...PEACE... :lol:

OK IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WHOEVER SAID THINGS LIKE "I DON'T LIKE THE PAIRING SNSD - 2PM"

Now go to the SNSD thread and see what they talk about our fanclub? "rude fanclub"? are you happy now that your whinings have made all of us 2PM fans look REALLY bad?

I'm not gonna comment anything more on the matter, I just quoted a comment from KBites:

I've checked all the posts since the news about the collaboration between 2PM & SNSD...apart from tayoon's post, there is not anything means bashing here. :D I mean the others just told their true feelings that they want another collaboration with other female groups. We have not said that we hate SNSD, or they're something bad, etc yet... So don't be sensitive. We don't make anything wrong so why we are scared as be called "rude fan club"? Besides, we have to recognize that nothing can make everyone satisfied so we can't avoid the bashing or hate comments. We have to do a lot to keep this thread in good mood and i hope that the thread is the place where we can know not only more about our boys but also the others fans' feelings. :P Anyway, just my opinion so i don't think it's serious.

>>> I'm so so excited for SBS Gayo tomorrow. Parody "You're beautiful" will be a daebak :D :D Our boys look so adorable in the pictures about the parody...wandering who will act as Go Mi Nam B) B)

Guest silence457

I am pissed off at how ridiculous the situation in this thread is. People are not allowed to voice their opinions anymore, are they?

NO ONE BASHED SNSD EXCEPT FOR THAT CERTAIN NOOB WHO SAID SHE HATE YOONA.

And I went to SNSD thread and saw these things:

"woah excited for it but when i go into 2PM thread, lot people kinda dislike this joint stage and prefer other groups other than our girls and who cares?"

"I look forward to this collab too, but I have to agree with @zahieyjunki, when I also visited the 2PM thread here on Soompi I noticed there were lots of bashings going on towards the girls. But oh well, we are SONES and we should never fall down to their level wink.gif "

"meh sometimes i hate how ppl bashing our gals for doing collabs with their "oppas" "

"ou know how sones are known as "the rude fanclub"? we can just give the title to other fanclub now. (: "

this is just a case of SNSD fans blowing things out of proportion. Yes they had haters in the past, but it doesn't mean they have the right to apply the label "haters" to everyone who doesn't worship SNSD as the best. So what if people like After School and 2NE1 more than SNSD. Everyone has their own taste. Suddenly preferring other artists over SNSD is called "bashing" oh I guess SNSD's fans are bashing Kara, Wondergirls, 2NE1, BEG everyday in their thread then.

And SNSD's fans claimed that they have become more mature. Apparently, calling other fanclubs "rude" is a mature thing to do. Who is the rude fanclub now?

And to those who rushed to SNSD's thread to apologize: you did the wrong thing. Majority of posts in this thread were not wrong in any way, and if SNSD's fans cannot handle such comments, let them be. I cannot stand this kind of superiority they have, that everyone has to consider SNSD the best and all.

Edit:

@zahieyjunki: are you threatening us? I'm sorry but you need to kinda drop that attitude especially when you come into 2PM's thread to criticize 2PM's fans.

Guest mojojoba

I am pissed off at how ridiculous the situation in this thread is. People are not allowed to voice their opinions anymore, are they?

NO ONE BASHED SNSD EXCEPT FOR THAT CERTAIN NOOB WHO SAID SHE HATE YOONA.

And I went to SNSD thread and saw these things:

this is just a case of SNSD fans blowing things out of proportion. Yes they had haters in the past, but it doesn't mean they have the right to apply the label "haters" to everyone who doesn't worship SNSD as the best. So what if people like After School and 2NE1 more than SNSD. Everyone has their own taste.

And SNSD's fans claimed that they have become more mature. Apparently, calling other fanclubs "rude" is a mature thing to do. Who is the rude fanclub now?

And to those who rushed to SNSD's thread to apologize: you did the wrong thing. Majority of posts in this thread were not wrong in any way, and if SNSD's fans cannot handle such comments, let them be. I cannot stand this kind of superiority they have, that everyone has to consider SNSD the best and all.

i have to agree with you, SNSD fans are VERY/EXTREMELY sensitive to such comments, even though we said no negative stuff about them..

Guest rain_4ever

Can I use Tvants software to watch this event?? Inkygayo is broadcasted on SBS HD channel but I just find SBS channel in Tvants list... They are the same channel???

Guest pomppomps

whats with the mood ?

i'm just okey-okey with snsd.

i'm new here XD

heeeee.

just become 2pm fan 3 days ago.

eik, someone post that taecyeon is hwang taekyung, and there's one post stated that wooyoung is HTK. which one is true?

Wow what's all this... seriously. Just because SNSD will share a stage with 2PM ? Is it that bad ? Shouldn't we all be happy that two amazing groups will be performing together ? That sounds hot to me. Even if you aren't excited, just wait before judging... you might like it, who knows ?

Why do people have to argue over such stupid things. If you don't like it, just don't watch it. There's nothing we can do about it. I look forward to the 2PM-SNSD stage because they both are groups I like and they are very talented.

Yes, I saw hurtful comments such as "oh Yoona again ?", "Why SNSD ?". And it's not because you don't see SNSD as the best thing is this world. It's just that... you guys have to just deal with it. Why would you complain ? At least they get to perform and special stages should always be anticipated~ *-* It rarely happens, right ? I don't think SNSD fans are blowing things out of proportion, honestly, it's just that some 2PM fans seem to like complaining more about SNSD than actually looking forward to that special stage that will probably be amazing.

It's not the first time the two groups collab and I think there is a nice chemistry between them. 2PM will have time to have a collab with AS or 2NE1 later~ That thing with SNSD is just for one stage... There will be many other occasions :) Don't fret guys !

We all know 2PM and SNSD are friendly to each other. Let's stop fighting, okay ?

@rain_4ever: you should try this page. I think this streaming site has the best quality but the owner of the site is sometimes a Richard and would mute the performance of artists he doesn't like but for the most part, it's ok. They will stream it if the connection is not too lagging.

http://tv.zeroboy.net/topstarcraft

@pomppomps: I think the one that said Wooyoung is Hwang Taekyung also quoted a news article so that's more believable. But who knows, Korean media don't have that much credibility.

Guest silence457

Wow what's all this... seriously. Just because SNSD will share a stage with 2PM ? Is it that bad ? Shouldn't we all be happy that two amazing groups will be performing together ? That sounds hot to me. Even if you aren't excited, just wait before judging... you might like it, who knows ?

Why do people have to argue over such stupid things. If you don't like it, just don't watch it. There's nothing we can do about it. I look forward to the 2PM-SNSD stage because they both are groups I like and they are very talented.

Yes, I saw hurtful comments such as "oh Yoona again ?", "Why SNSD ?". And it's not because you don't see SNSD as the best thing is this world. It's just that... you guys have to just deal with it. Why would you complain ? At least they get to perform and special stages should always be anticipated~ *-* It rarely happens, right ? I don't think SNSD fans are blowing things out of proportion, honestly, it's just that some 2PM fans seem to like complaining more about SNSD than actually looking forward to that special stage that will probably be amazing.

It's not the first time the two groups collab and I think there is a nice chemistry between them. 2PM will have time to have a collab with AS or 2NE1 later~ That thing with SNSD is just for one stage... There will be many other occasions :) Don't fret guys !

We all know 2PM and SNSD are friendly to each other. Let's stop fighting, okay ?

oh so those comments are hurtful? and the comments in SNSD's thread about 2PM's fans are not hurtful? right...

what's wrong with saying "oh Yoona again" or "why SNSD"?

First, some people prefer to see other girl groups and you cannot force people to BE EXCITED for SNSD's performance.

Second, people don't see chemistry between Taec and Yoona and they want to see, for example, Taec and Yuri. Even some people in SNSD's thread expressed that feeling.

I say SNSD's fans are just making an unnecessary fuss over the whole things. And some comments in SNSD's thread are really rude and arrogant, lumping together all 2PM's fans in the category of petty fangirls who don't want to see their "oppas" with other girls. That's insulting.

I just started to like SNSD recently thanks to watching them on shows together with 2PM like Idol Army and Star Golden Bells. I wish SNSD's fans would drop that insecure emotion and stop labeling all people "haters"

Guest tikamicizia

to cheer up the mood please just cut the arguments,, kekeke and I'll share my fave performance EVER of 2pm!!! this is also while they are shooting wild bunny *taec's prank eps... the boys are soooo full of energy despite the heavy rain!!! that's why may ppl admit 2pm has the best stage performane.. heeeheee... I like 10 out of 10 perf the most!! coz it's soo cheerful and the butt slapping dance is just so 2pm. lol

2PM - I Hate You - Again & Again - 10 10 @ Summer Fest Live

Archived