☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest tru3luv316

Aww I can't wait to see 2PM perform with SNSD. After watching Idol Army, I think it would be great to see them collaborate again. If Jay was still here, he would look so cute with Jessica ;) I don't really see the chemistry between Taecyeon and Yoona though. I think Taecyeon and Taeyeon would be cuter, and if it must be Yoona then Nickhun would be cuter with her.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

yes, past midnight, i can comment now.

This isn't the first time I've heard this. Alot of 2PM fans like After School now but they don't know why. But many people have pointed out its because their entire group is set and their positions are exactly like 2PM with 7 Members, at times its like watching 2PM as females. That's why people started calling them Female Beast Idols. And they're not really like Noonas to 2PM. Only 2 members are older, the rest are around the same age, their Magnae is actually younger than Chansung.

Park Jaebeom - Park Kahi - Eldest Member & Leader, Best Dancer of the Group, Also Rappers & Vocals as well. +Best Abs

Kim Junsu - Kim JungAh - 2nd Oldest - Lead Vocal, both with R&B Vocals

Nichkhun - UEE - The Face of the Group, Most Popular & Well Known on TV Shows. (Both are WG's Yoobin's Friend LOL)

Ok Taecyeon - Bekah - Korean Americans who are the Main Rappers of the Group

Wooyoung - JooYeon - Both Vocals and Known as the Cute Visual of the Group.

Junho - Raina - Talented w/ Great Vocals, Steps Up for the Group when needed.

Chansung - Nana - Magnae of the Group, Both are very tall.

Anyways, I guess the collab is happening either way, even if some people dont like it. I just hope it wont be Tacky like Grease the Musical where there's like a Male & Female song & dance routine when they're having a love spat.

I would have much rather have them perform another New Song from their New Album in additional the SBS Gayo Daejun song than do this to be honest.....................

Yeah. Thanks for pointing out the similar points between the 2 groups. I can feel them but with my poor English, I can't write it out well like you :)

I love After Shool after watching them in Idol Army with our boys and I love the relationship between them in the show. I used to think that the stage might be burned with fire if After School and 2PM perform together. Both are sexy.

Guest momokere

2PM to go against Park Jinyoung

Teacher Park Jinyoung and students 2PM will be battling on one stage.

After battling world star Bi at last year's MBC Gayo Daejun, Park Jinyoung will be going against 2PM this year for the first time. The match is highly anticipated as it has been revealed that the two have been practicing nonstop night and day for the performance.

'2009 MBC Gayo Daejun's' dance battle between 2PM and Park Jinyoung will be a big match for 2009, as it will never be seen elsewhere.

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

Read more: http://shasha-dbskforever.blogspot.com/200...l#ixzz0ay51mcLb

Guest jserenity

haha seems like a lot of people arent too fond of snsd .

i think that its a great collab because both groups have experienced a great uprise in popularity this year both with 2 hit songs each ! they both have been really popular and seem like good friends and all. i especially loved the idol army episodes. actually the two episodes with snsd are my two most favourite episodes in the whole idol army series, especially with the seduction of jessica.

Anyways, I guess the collab is happening either way, even if some people dont like it. I just hope it wont be Tacky like Grease the Musical where there's like a Male & Female song & dance routine when they're having a love spat.

LOL gayo daejuns are always tacky, cheesy and greasy, perfect for taec haha .

anyways i just checked the snsd thread, and they dont seem to mind at all.

i hope you all here who dont like snsd try to be more open minded and enjoy the show. at least theres 2pm, right ?

Guest entermuriel

Park Jaebeom - Park Kahi - Eldest Member & Leader, Best Dancer of the Group, Also Rappers & Vocals as well. +Best Abs

Kim Junsu - Kim JungAh - 2nd Oldest - Lead Vocal, both with R&B Vocals

Nichkhun - UEE - The Face of the Group, Most Popular & Well Known on TV Shows. (Both are WG's Yoobin's Friend LOL)

Ok Taecyeon - Bekah - Korean Americans who are the Main Rappers of the Group

Wooyoung - JooYeon - Both Vocals and Known as the Cute Visual of the Group.

Junho - Raina - Talented w/ Great Vocals, Steps Up for the Group when needed.

Chansung - Nana - Magnae of the Group, Both are very tall.

omg, yes! exactly!!! lol girl, you're a genius!!! ;]

i wish the special performance was with After School. i mean, both groups are so compatible with each other!

while with SNSD... not really. but i guess i understand the "Beauty and The Beast" thing someone mentioned earlier lol

but seriously... After School would've been so much better!!! lol

but if we notice... this special stage, it's not really a musical performance? it's more like... acting.

maybe that's why SNSD fits better with this i guess???

i kinda wish it was someone else from SNSD though... Yoona seems too much of the obvious choice.

i would've preferred Sooyoung. she's so pretty *-*

plus. they did get along pretty well in Idol Army... so why not? lol

i'm still looking forward to it since our guys will be there ne? that's all that matters. ^-^

anyways. i love the fact that they chose Taecyeon cause usually, the obvious choice would've been Khunnie right?

but it actually makes it more interesting to see Taec [besides, he seems to be the most popular at the moment]

so yes! this special stage will certainly be interesting ;] looking forward to it ^-^

and i cannot wait to see our guys doing You're Beautiful ^-^

i'm happy they chose Wooyoungie to be TK lol

Nichkhun and him will make a nice couple... as usual ;]

ooo i topped. well, i shall put pics up that make me smile lol

i just love how happy they look together hehe

Guest kamikaze!

I don't see anything wrong with the SNSD-2PM pairing... Except one problem.

Who's gonna seduce Jessica if Jaebeom hyung isn't there?

I think that 2PM is compatible with any girl group. They are compatible with ANY group in my opinion. Idol Army is proof of that.

I'll be anticipating their special stage, although it sounds really cliche and predictable.

I've also noticed that Taecyeon has gained a lot of popularity and he's in the spotlight a lot more with this album. He got more parts/adlibs in the songs, and almost every girl group is goo-goo eyed over him, lmfao.

^

yeah~ i guess since Jae left Taec was taking over the sexiness. :/

Jae needs to comeback.. Taec is taking all his nuna fans. lol!

oh gad~

just turned on my laptop went here and bam! another slap on the face.

i mean snsd-2pm collab..

sorry but i'm not feeling them at all...

that's why i switched from being a sj fan to 2pm fan.

it's like mixing hard candy and sweet chocolate together... too sweet.. but (i hope the performance is not.)

hmmpp.. i was rooting for a wondergirls-2pm collab.

mixture of strawberry and chocolate.. (sorry thinking of food. lol!)

but again~ daejun would be better if JAE WAS THERE!! (super yummy chocolate abs!!)

and then yeah~ i'll let the collabo pass.

pls leadja be there!! okkaa. :D

Guest lec8504

even though I would prefer an After School and 2PM stage...SNSD will be an interesting mix with them. I don't think we should be that negative about the pairing..especially since a lot of SNSD fans have been supporting us ever since the whole Jay-Myspace incident. I personally felt that Yoona should have been paired with Khun because Khun seems to like her the most out of the boys. For Taec...I would like to see Yuri with him...they're both tall and hot hehe.

also SNSD hands down is the biggest group of 2009...so we should be happy that the boys have a joint stage with them....it means more exposure...and hopefully they'll get more fans from it :) Let's be optimistic about the joint stage....and not be so negative about other groups.

Anyways..can't wait! And when are they ever going to start to promote the 2nd single??!

Guest runawayu

From kbites

other than 2PM VS JYP anf SNSDx2PM performance,

there is .....

2PM, who will be doing a performance in a 5M deep swimming pool.

!!!! I see more skin from the boys :D

Guest tikamicizia

whoaa underwater??? interestingg

I think we shouldn't really bitter about the collaboration.. ppl might take it the wrong way

I know it's not like we hate SNSD,, it's just maybe some of u have ur own "perfect pairing". kekkekeke

I personally longing for WHEN I SEDUCE JESSICA moment again. muahahahahha I just watched 2pm-snsd eps last night and today when I saw the news.. awwwww I really miss our leadjaaa

I was late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Okcat! <333

18986705.png

found this vid of pre-debut Taec in some show. It's the same show he was playing volleyball like mad xD

they're such cuties and Taec's English was sexy

HERE and HERE with Chansung

cr: zizizizy

Even though Im not SNSD fan, Im ok with the collab because I think it's just a performance anyway and our boys are friends with them right? :)

2PM vs JYP Im totally looking forward to see this! hope Wooyoung and Junho show the audiences what they got. they are amazing dancers but pretty underrated esp Wooyoung who's known for being Ssanti dance king. Talking about dance battle makes me miss Jay even more. His dance skills must have improved a lot by now and it would be super awesome if he would be there too cuz I know he will kill it.

Our boys performing in a swimming pool?? OMG srsly? Hottest massacre day

I wanna see jjit-(everyone) lol I sound like a perv...

Guest CottonCandiie

SNSD + 2PM pairing...

Well, i guess it's all right if the boys are happy LOL ==" but i would rather 2NE1 or After School who seem to have a more strong stage presence

but YAY, pool performance =D can't wait

Guest shingg06

i don't like after school with 2pm ..

neither snsd with 2pm

i love 2pm the way they are.

why must we pair them ?

when everybody will disagree bcox everyone has their own opinion,

+ it would break fangirl's heart ..

SNSD + 2PM pairing...

Well, i guess it's all right if the boys are happy LOL ==" but i would rather 2NE1 or After School who seem to have a more strong stage presence

but YAY, pool performance =D can't wait

Me too i'm with you

WTF!!!! YOONAH AND TAECYEON !!!!!!!

NO WAY I HATE HER SO MUCH :angry:<_<

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I heard that hottest bash SNSD like crazy because of the collab but i don't really see it .. yes some are unhappy but i don't get why people say that you bash SNSD like 'crazy' lol personally i don't mind the collab since i love both of the groups! but

i would rather have yoona with nick khun since they are each others ideal type. this collab should be intersting to watch ^^

Guest tikamicizia

^

^

^

@ tayoon please don't bash other artists in 2pm's thread.. u make hottests look bad. thank you

and yeahh, I don't see hating SNSD so much in this thread

most of us just surprise bout taec yoona.. coz yoona should be with khun naturally. lol. and taec is yuri forever. ahhaha

Guest wookie<3

I'm personally glad that 2PM is doing a collab with SNSD. and i dont get why people are unhappy, haha. SNSD is arguably the most popular girlgroup right now (with all their achievements this year), i think its great that 2PM gets a chance to pair with them, especially since SNSD is the sunbae. (: Besides, they were really cute together in idol army! can't wait to see interactions x) I just wish that our paaaaaajaeboem was here to seduce jessica.

Beauty and the Beast! <3

Guest Soulhead

Well,I expected something more impressive like After School/2PM etc because I really want to see a 'Acrobatic stage'' or something who really show all the skills of 2PM. But , fortunately they do a solo stage who seems very interesting and + the stage with SNSD seems to be elaborated/funny and + a acting crossover with SNSD and 2PM,I really like this idea...even if Taecyeon and Yoona is the most unbelievable pairing in the world :P Can't wait !

Archived