☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xoxoxox

comparison between 2PM's members made by netizens; join as trainee in JYP , age, height, broadcast, volume, mass awareness, language skills, popular, ambition

dece.jpg

cr:Nate

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

I hope they win something at Melon award today. Can't wait to see the perf between TaecYeon and TaeWoo. I wonder if the boys will come to Kim Tae Woo concert on this weekend.

I want to see a special stage between 2PM and JYP.

TaecYeon birthday is coming soon. Is there any plan from 2PM Soompi FC. I saw the numbers is growing. Maybe something that affordable and everyone can join. Just to celebrate 1000th members the Soompi FC and TaecYeon birthday.

20091207113336358l31310.jpg

One of the members from AOM just posted a comment on the recent Jay b-boy video:

HAHA Jay told me about this video posting today and i'm super surprised at how many views our battle got!! LOL...It wasn't even our best battle of the night!

First off, THANK YOU to ALL of Jay's support.  You guys rock! Our whole crew loves that he's getting alot of support.

To the haters, everyone in our crew lives different lives and have better things to do than to be hurt by your pointless opinions. It's funny that you take the time to even post! Ha.

Keep hating and we'll keep dancing because we all have passion. Your words won't take that away from us!

-CHACHA (Art of Movement Crew :P)

Oh yeah fans, be on the lookout for a new r&b song coming out ;] Jaebeom & Chacha - ??? ;]

So Jay already knows about the video! :D

Guest silence457

if 2PM don't win Sudden Rise or Artist award then that's it for them, no award tonight.

if that happens, I figure that I will boycott this award show next year.

btw, can JYPE fire that stylist who decide their clothes and makeup for red carpet? it's horrid

Edit:

They didn't win Sudden Rise. Three awards left and I doubt any of them will go to 2PM. SNSD, GDragon and Super Junior are still there.

Guest mojojoba

if 2PM don't win Sudden Rise or Artist award then that's it for them, no award tonight.

oh man! but may i know what are they nominated for?

i'm so proud of the boys.

although the mic was kind of messed up

and the person to the rescue is somewhere in seattle

it was alright.

liking the dance break.. i bet that;s a hint for their next single.

i'm happy they made top 10 and giving Jae a shout out.

i really hope they at least take some big prizes home.

Oh yeah fans, be on the lookout for a new r&b song coming out ;] Jaebeom & Chacha - ??? ;]

lol! seriously? can't wait to hear. i bet they'll be number 1 search on korea portal sites.

he better not be joking! :P

edit:

i guess no award for the boys. the list is up at allkpop.

sucks! but sometimes heroes needs a downfall.

don't worry HOTTEST they'll get stronger day by day.

this is nothing.. just few award. psshh. they'll get more!

Guest MR. LEE'S

their performance was awesome but taec- ahh i feel bad for him. why didn't they check the mic first? but i couldn't really see what's happening at the ending since the video in allkpop was too LQ. anyway, i think both chansung and junho's dance are the sexiest. woots.

btw, can JYPE fire that stylist who decide their clothes and makeup for red carpet? it's horrid

seriously, you made me laughed. yeah i think their clothes for the red carpet disturbed my eyes but they're still looking hot. awh come on, are you going to boycott the show in real if they didn't win? even though the competition is tight, but still- don't make a decision like that though.

Guest cheezychunnie

Edit:

They didn't win Sudden Rise. Three awards left and I doubt any of them will go to 2PM. SNSD, GDragon and Super Junior are still there.

why silence457?why??why keep brining on the negative spirit into this thread?

this is the only place i can share my hope and interest on 2PM wif happy environment..

they are new band compared to others..there are many years for them to grow and matured

in terms of music,dance and skills...they one year ++

wait patiently,support them in any way that u can...

LOVE & RESPECT

2PM @ MeL0N Red Carpet [16 Dec, 2009]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVCy4yF8-bk

cr:tansod

Melon Music Awards 2009 - "DG" Band - "Maria"-nichkhun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4z0Lluyh1k

cr: artmarvin730

2PM At Backstage @ Melon Music Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK-hcakqjFY

cr:chan2810

Kim Tae Woo + 2PM Taecyeon - 잠도 오지 않는 밤에 [Dec 16, 2009]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld23Fjsy8tQ

cr: genykidz

v >>>>to silence457,dont be sad,u dont have to be sad...Gee(snsd) is very famous even outside korea..

losing to sumbody that famous and success is better so that they work hard in the future...

like I said,they are still a baby compared to other artists...and they've been thru a lot...

so,they will grow stronger and better for next year...trust me...wif the boycott still going i think they're doing great...

juz my opinion,no need to argue wif me...we are the same,we are hottest...the name said it all!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

to Rachael08>>>so true!!me too...i fall for those songs becoz of 2PM...the power of 2PM!!!!

Guest silence457

Result is out:

2PM got one award: Top 10 Award

maybe I should not be too concerned with all these popularity contests.

@cheezychunnie: in no mood to argue with you but when I'm sad, I'm not gonna pretend that everything is fine. Especially when 2PM didn't win anything even though they deserve at least one of those main awards.

Edit:

ok I'm back after 5mins drowning myself in sadness.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE AWARDS. I HAVE MY 2PM. EVEN IF THEY DON'T WIN ANYTHING IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS I STILL LOVE THEM.

are there any more award shows after Melon? I'm kinda annoyed that Melon is ALL about popularity.

At this point, I will only look forward to their performances at the end of year gayo shows. It's better be good.

Edit:

@silence457: I like you attitude. Who effing cares about awards. You know what is more precious than those awards?

THIS:

Guest theblazenazn

Yeah 2PM got a TOP 10 Award.

But in Retrospect it's not a failure. Everyone's prediction was wrong. SNSD won everything & performed the most like Melon was "biased", sorry for the lack of a better word. 2PM and Super Junior along with most of the other Top 10 winners won the same amount of Awards which was the one Top 10 Melon gave out so almost everyone was sailing on the same boat. Stay strong & Support 2PM everyone!

I didn't like that it was a popularity contest too like running for Homecoming Queen... Its like 'lets hand out candies and cookies for votes cuz i like you & you like me & i'm popular........'

Anyways, congrats to the winners, I'm not angry, just a bit disappointed.

SEOUL MUSIC AWARD IN FEBRUARY! WATCH OUT! JAY WILL HOPEFULLY BE BACK BY THEN!

Guest Soulhead

That's why i don't like when SNSD come to an awards show ,because they win a lot of them (they deserve it !) it's great ,but the others can't win many award.6/14 award ,it's a little too much. It's like said that Brown Eyed Girls,G-Dragon,Shinee,Kara ,2PM and co were nothing ...And that's funny that until now only 2pm's fans were not happy about the result ,but when 2PM win something everybody (big bang's fan ,snsd's fan etc) is angry because they don't deserve it and that's only a pity award. People have a really really small memory when they want (during the A&A period etc )...Anyways,congratulation for the winners :lol: It's a shame that 2PM don't win something (top 10 isn't really an award) but please ,don't act with SNSD like snsd's fan act when 2PM win everything in Baeksang ^^ They deserve it too !

Guest Rachael08

Frankly Melon awards was quite boring for me...

I think I will look forward to 2PM and JYP's appearance in Chocolateand also MBC Star Secrets!

Also I got into Gee b/c Jay danced to it...same for Abracadabra and Jun Beep :P

So basically 2PM is my kingwangjjang group!! (woot woot)

Jay....waiting for you!!

Archived