☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lec8504

congrats to boys winning! Even though 2 of my favorite Kpop groups had to go against each other that time..but I'm stil happy that 2PM won <3

And I say let's give the manager a benefit of a doubt...the clip was way too short to know what's really happening. We don't know if the fan did something before that or what the back story is. But I'm sure the manager and the PR people realize that there are a lot of camera and videos around...he wouldn't go off on a fan without reason or cause.

And yes I believe Jay will come back..the boys basically announced that on MAMA..Taec said for Jay to hurry up and return. I'm sure they'll return soon as whole...most likely after 2PM finishes the promotion for Heartbeat.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

so is this their first win on music programs for heartbeat?

im slow ...

about that manager thing, its hard to determine anything from a short clip

i mean if anything, that girl could of been snapping pics left & right since she did enter the clip from the right side so that means she had to be in front of them somehow..

lols eww i feel like those netizens who look at everything way to precisely LOL!

although it's just a rumor going around, is it true dat jyp visited jay during the seattle auditions this year and he set a comeback date for jay? and that the infos are still strictly confidential to jay and his family?

since i don't frequent the topic often or check up on 2pm i don't know if any part of that rumor is real. lol.

i thought Jyp was in seattle just for the audition.. but the comeback date for Jae has been set... or preparing to be set.

although don't take my words for belief.. it was also going around on 2OD and Daum.. maybe a rumor maybe not..

but i'm hoping that Jae's comeback is sooner than we thought. *cross fingers*

and about the 2pm daeri-nim. he does not look like Minjae daeri-nim.

but still, he shouldn't shout 'yahhh!'(trick yahh!..lol!) maybe at least a hand gesture on whatever

the person is doing.

CONGRATZ boys!! cheyyahhh!

awesome win! keep it up!<33 taecxchan fooling around makes me miss Jae a lot!

wish he was there too!

Guest akirasberry

as much as i know the boys... these are what i knows:

1) Jay - one younger brother

2) Taec - two elder sisters

3) Nichkhun - one elder brother and two younger sisters

4) Wooyoung - only child

5) Junsu - only child

6) Chansung - ???

7) Junho - ???

wooyoung has an older sister

junsu has a younger brother

junho has an older sister

and chansung has an older brother

apparently

from naver

although it's just a rumor going around, is it true dat jyp visited jay during the seattle auditions this year and he set a comeback date for jay? and that the infos are still strictly confidential to jay and his family?

since i don't frequent the topic often or check up on 2pm i don't know if any part of that rumor is real. lol.

This is not true. JYP did not go to Seattle during the JYP auditions. In fact, I don't think he was at ANY of the overseas auditions. Usually how they do it is they audition the kids and get everyone on tape, the staff will do some eliminating to weed out those that don't have a chance, and then the rest of the "possible kids," are screened by JYP who watches the videos then decides.

JYP did visit Seattle ONCE ONLY after Jay left the group. Not much is known about what went down except that he met up w/ Jay and had a meal w/ his family.

MELON AWARDS!!

Everyone~ please take some time to vote for the boys..it really is frustrating to see how the 1 placings are all taken by all SME artists..not that they can't but..I hope the boys will get one too...and the votes for SuJu had been climbing very very quickly every minute...every time i finish voting once..their votes would have climb up 40+ votes..IMPOSSIBLE!!! HOTTEST UNITE!! Let's join forces!!!

MELON AWARDS!!

Everyone~ please take some time to vote for the boys..it really is frustrating to see how the 1 placings are all taken by all SME artists..not that they can't but..I hope the boys will get one too...and the votes for SuJu had been climbing very very quickly every minute...every time i finish voting once..their votes would have climb up 40+ votes..IMPOSSIBLE!!! HOTTEST UNITE!! Let's join forces!!!

Hello,Joeyng! And Hottest! ;)

I'm the huge fan of 2pm from Mongolia. I really want to vote on MELON for my boys.

But I can't cause they asking from me *Social Security Number*. In Mongolia we

don't have any social security numbers. What should I do? Is it Melon only for Korean people ?

Please reply me :D

Guest cheezychunnie

Hello,Joeyng! And Hottest! ;)

I'm the huge fan of 2pm from Mongolia. I really want to vote on MELON for my boys.

But I can't cause they asking from me *Social Security Number*. In Mongolia we

don't have any social security numbers. What should I do? Is it Melon only for Korean people ?

Please reply me :D

security code?hmm...im a non korean but they didnt ask me for any security number..

are you following the correct step? :)

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2009/11/26/how-to-...ic-awards-2009/

091122 Ga.Ga C0nciert0 wants Jay back? eng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAopCJtgIo

cr:time2sub3

to mojojoba>>please do not quote images.thank you...

20091127234944105l30020.jpg

2731918.jpg

2731915.jpg

2731911.jpg

cr:tvDaily korea

Guest mojojoba

gosh, never thought it was him. but i do not think it was the manager cus he seems like a nice person on wild bunny, he do not look like the kind who will shout. but for the choreographer, please stop overreacting!

cheezychunnie : Danke so mooooch...it works :D Dunno,how to thank...mmmmuaahhh ;)

Guys, please vote vote vote for our boys nonstop !!! why all SM artists at #1? Lets show our big love for 2PM!!!!

hey ljlee!! sorry i wasn't online!! Yea I don't understand why all SM artist is still at #1!!

Hmmph :angry: !!

Come on everyone!! Let's vote vote vote!!! HWAITING!!

What time is it now?

ALMOST 2PM babyyyy~~~

Guest gin2905

apparently the boys have a few managers.. not only the one that appear in WB..

and i personally think that the one in the clip is not their choreographer..

maybe you all might not know... the fans there actually went up to their room level.. invading their privacy~ ( i read from some fan accounts, some even knock at their doors.. )

plus the boys is on 8am flight that morning.. i bet they didn't have much sleep.. (poor boys!)

Guest mojojoba

apparently the boys have a few managers.. not only the one that appear in WB..

and i personally think that the one in the clip is not their choreographer..

maybe you all might not know... the fans there actually went up to their room level.. invading their privacy~ ( i read from some fan accounts, some even knock at their doors.. )

plus the boys is on 8am flight that morning.. i bet they didn't have much sleep.. (poor boys!)

omg serious? whao. that! then i will be bit mad and upset. no wonder the manager reaction..poor boys! thanks for the info

Guest happylove00

found something interesting from 2oneday website...

30mlrvm.jpg

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY(TRANS); 2ONEDAY International Forums for 2PM and 2AM

I feel so bad for chansung... he was so emotional to say all these but in the end...

pink grandpa was sleeping...

LOL!!!

all i can say is IT'S JUST SO JAY!!!

Got some screencaps from the Behind the Scenes of MAMA before mnet copyrighted the video and it got deleted :(

But yayyy Woodong smiling

So precious :)

http://i50.tinypic.com/103h1n6.png

Credit: time2sub3 @ youtube

Also thanks to everyone sharing info on the members' families! Getting to know the members more : ))

thanks for sharing the pics...

it's been really rare nowadays to see him laugh so happily ^^

miss his smile... REALLY!

i have never treasure his smile so much until now...

wooyoung, SMILE :D

i find it interesting is that none of the boys are the "only child"!!!

i honestly thought wooyoung and chansung are kinda like "the only child, that's why they seems to be pestering their hyungs for more and more love" (LOL!)

1) Jay - one younger brother

2) Taec - two elder sisters

3) Nichkhun - one elder brother and two younger sisters

4) Wooyoung - one elder sister

5) Junsu - one younger brother

6) Chansung - one older brother

7) Junho - one older sister

thanks for sharing the info...

:o

there are fans that did that to the boys? like literally go disturb them?

sigh~ as much as we love our beastly boys we should all understand that they need rest too..

pity them..and I guess their manager won't be in a good mood too..and part of their job is to protect our boys..

can't blame them for being rough once in awhile..they are humans as well..and probably stressed out too...

lets just forget bout the whole ordeal and cut them some slack...that'll be way better...

peace out

Archived