☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS SCREAMING. I REALLY THOUGHT JAE WOULD JUST POP OUT.

LOL. But oh well, the empty spot for him was too sweet. And I was laughing my richard simmons of at JYP conducting. But JYP is indeed a good composer. I love how the fans sang Jae's part and chanted Jae's name during JYP's speech..

I want to watch the perf again!

Just watched their performance. Omged Khun lolz Ivy was just all over him, but it was hot. I know fans expected Jay to be there but imagine if he was there fans would be happy but image all the backlash he will get. JYP was not the 7th member if you watch lolz he came in conducting the orchestra. If you watch the AAA performance they shine a spotlight on his spot. That has to mean something. But anywho I will wait and hope oneday Jay will comeback. Man still can't get over Khun and Ivy @ least there were no liplocking...right? lolz I have to go watch it again.

edit: the boys won!!!!!!! they mention jay. looks like junho was crying? I am so happy for the boys. they deserve it.

Guest Kiss Me

They just won Best Male Group. Congrats 2PM!!!!!!!! <3 I am so so so freaking proud of them. I honestly wasn't expecting them to win but I freaking cried out loud when I heard their name being called out<3 Taec said the acceptance speech and he gave a shout out to Jaebum... he said "we wouldn't have received this award if it wasn't for YOU" omgomgomg.

Guest xclueless

BEST MALE GROUP<3333

staying up till 5:30 in the morning really payed off. i knew our 7 boys can do it<3 i am so proud of them. and i'm sure jay is even more proud watching it in seattle. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GREATEST 7 BOYS<333333

edit:

ARTIST OF THE YEAR

OMGOSH I CAN'T FREAKING CONTAIN MYSELF. i am so happy. congratulations so much. they really earned it. all 7 of them. this award would've been so much sweeter if jay was apart of it physically but we all know he was part of it spiritually. and poor wooyoung could not control himself! i'm so happy, i really am. this is 2pm's yea, i always knew it. next stop is golden disc! YES GO 2PM<3333 park jaebeom, kim junsu, nichkhun, ok taecyeon, jang wooyoung, lee junho, hwang chansung!

Guest cutegit

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG i was so nervous when the nominees were being presented. I'M SO HAPPY FOR 2PM!!! Eeryone knows they deserve the award. All 7 of them. And taec's shoutout to jae. <3333 though i have only been a fan for about 7 months, i'm so proud of them.

2pm jjang!!! <333

OMG!! I just saw it! Im sooo happy for them! They totally deserved! And when Taec mentioned Jay's name, my heart burst!!! in a good way of course! And I was also expecting Jay to pop out somewhere during their perf!!!!

Congrats boys!!!!

EDIT:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They won the artist of the year!! And wooyoung was crying all the while! And and.. Taec did that action that indicated tt Jay was there, in presence!! *tearing*

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulation to my 2PM

They are all 7 together forever.

Jay I want you stand with them in this time.

I cry when I hear Teac said "Jaebeom hyung, faster come back, we'll be waiting for you."

Guest kayleevn

Yay!!! Best Male Group Award!!! I knew they're gonna win!!! I knew it!!! And did Taec mention sth about Jay? I'm just a beginer in Korean, but I think he said sth like: JaeBum hyung, quickly come back! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Missing Jay like crazy!!! This award is for 7 of them!!! Wish all 7 could be there to receive the award

peeps i'm dying to know what taec said.....someone please translate ....thanks

and of course Congrats to all my 7 babies for winning!!!!!!!

i'm sooooo friggin happy they won :D

Guest christineseow

i was like crying like mad!!

seeing the fact they left a space for jay & seeing wooyoung cry when they got the award!

CONGRATS 2PM.

YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE BEST IN MY HEART.

good job boys.

and jay, quickly come back! :) <3

Archived