☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

^ yup..at least he's not quiet about it anymore. What worries me was that he didn't update his twitter or released anything for so long....

At least it's not an official "no" right? So there's still hope....

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely wish for you all to hold his decision true.

I apologize once more.

JYP

---------

Basically... JYP is agreeing to Jaebum's decision of leaving.

What.. what does that mean...? Jay's never coming back? D: His msg was really touching but really? He's not going to bring Jay back? *cries*

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

i just read jyp's message and wow... it's so heartbreaking to read...

THIS ISN'T A DIRECT TRANSLATION BY ANY MEANS, JUST FYI. but the gist of it is jyp explaining how he first got to know jay, how jay was very unhappy when he first came to korea as a trainee and would often lash out at others because of this unhappiness. he was unwilling to open up to anyone and was rude to his fellow trainees, jype staff, and even jyp himself. jyp says that people may then ask why he chose to keep jay as a trainee if jay was such a disrespectful and ungrateful person, but he goes on to explain that he likes people who are real and upfront about their emotions rather than those who are nice to someone's face but are sneaky or calculating behind people's backs. he says that he also knew that even though jay seemed troublesome he had passion, and he knew that when jay grew accustomed to his surroundings and was given time to mature that he would turn around, and jyp says that after some time jay began to make friends with those he had once shunned, offered support to those he had once made fun of, and began to respect the people he had once claimed he didn't need. he then goes on to say that it is truly upsetting that just as he was able to see jay changing before his eyes, jay's dreams and goals were almost immediately taken away from him.

he says nothing about whether jay will be coming back, at the end he says that people should be caring about jay not as a 2pm member but as a person. he says that he hopes that everyone will understand and respect jay's decision.

Guys, I'm translating this as fast as possible. Please wait.

thank u for ur hardwork..appreciate it so much

AS HOTTEST WE MUST REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THEM REGARDLESS OF THE HARD TIMES. WITHOUT US THERE IS NO THEM. WE ARE ALL ONE 2PM-HOTTEST=0.

agree..why must we boycott..there are 7 of them..we will support 7 of them all together..

and no..i wont accept the saying that jay no longer part of 2PM..HE IS THE LEADER OF 2PM and he will always be..

his remaining 6 brothers needs him and so do we..

and whats with blaming jyp here..i dont get some of u guys here..

sorry if i sounded rude but i dunno where are u guys coming from n suddenly said u guys dissappointed in jyp since he did not make any statement..did u ever think how crazy all this is from him too..he is the one who created 2PM..he himself said 2PM is his PRIDE..do u guys think he will abandoned them just like that after he entrusting 2PM his pride..will he..

if u guys think he took to long to make an official statement then u guys just dont have to wait..all of us here feel the same pain..dont u think he..JYP dont feel the same pain we went thru..patience is the key..whether its a good news or bad news we need to accept it..but im giving my trust on him..JYP..

i want to see jay back in 2PM..and i will continue to support him no matter what..and jyp is one of the main person who could make jay back in 2PM..so stop hating on him

~edit..

jyp official statement..finally..it hurts to read it...

im holding my tears.. guess by that we all know what he means then..

it hurts..totally hurts..

but i will not give up on jay..he will come back..he must come back

THE REST OF THE ARTICLE.

I know the public and the fans and I am listening to your opinions. But the most important thing is that Jaebum is not 2PM's Park Jaebum but a child, a teenager Jaebum.

I genuinely wish for you all to hold his decision true.

I apologize once more.

JYP

---------

So wait..hes actually agreeing Jay for leaving 2pm???Jay is not

coming back is he???Oh gawd what about the rest of 2pm boys???

I think I'm going to break down crying right now

Guest chattaboxie

I think what JYP means, is that this time is good for Jay to go back and spend some time alone. He's trying to emphasize the fact that he's thinking about Jay as A PERSON, not as a member of 2PM, not as someone who "brings JYP money" as some people put it. I think this statement clears up any misunderstandings about how JYP just forced Jay to leave because he was making JYP lose money.. obviously, from this you can tell that he truly cares about Jay and wants whats best for him.

Guest Banana Peel

Re-reading the letter, I'm starting to think that JYP would gladly want Jay back, but it's Jay that's keeping himself from doing so. And for that reason, JYP just wants us to respect Jay's decision.

So I wonder if this means that Jay's officially out of 2pm? I wish JYP was more direct on this. It leaves me hanging, :(

Guest hongalong

Wow JYPs statement... wow.....

it's really sad to think "this is it"

:( I guess we will never know if he will ever come back

sad to believe... and for 2pm.... what will happen next? :(:(

After reading what JYP wrote I'm getting scared....

I'm losing hope that Jay will return....

Since he wants us to respect Jay's decision,

does that mean if Jay decides to come back to 2PM

JYP will allow him to? If that is ture than we need to

really work hard to make JAY come back. We need

to support him to our fullest.

Guest SimplyDaHottest!

OMG thanks for the translation...i feel empty now ...crying again over this guy ...

im in total shock ..its up to Jay now ....

Guest SweetSerein

this is a conspiracy!!! our poor baby jay and the other 2pm members. this news is sooo saddening...im crying inside all day. =( Jay doesnt need this shizzz anyways...he worked sooo hard and in the end, one little mistake that was freakin 4 years ago comes, comes crumbling down. right now, he needs his family. even though jay is about 15 hours away from me...i feel secure and happy that he's home. 2pm <33 i love you guys. 7=1!

Guest haze1nut

I can't believe this 'underground banning 2pm stuff' thing

Jay would Definitely not want it!

first of all

he LEFT KOREA bc he took it upon himself to take the burden/blame alone as to not burden JYP and 2pm

this is basically going against that

LOVE 2pm = LOVE Jay

Don't ban or hate 2pm bc you'll ban and hate Jay

Simple as that!

And we all know JYP wouldn't give up on Jay this easily so let's please think positively

Bc if Hottest bash JYP, you're basically bashing the person who created and shaped 2pm

So Hottest, stay classy!

that's it? I can't believe I've been waiting for that....

it feels so finalized now. I can't believe it. I still don't get it though....there's a contract. how in the world can Jay just break it? JYP just let him go like that so easily? really now? agh

it was touching to read about Jay's journey though...how he went from being this angsty little teen and then learned to adapt to everything. it makes me love Jay even more.

I really hope that's not it. there has to be more statements after this...goodness

SHUCKS.

What a cliffhanger! It's not badd news but it ain't good news either. ): I wish he could be more upfront? I just hope my intepretation of his statement is correct. From what I'm getting, JYP does want Jay. It's Jay that's holding back. So if Jay changes his mind.. JYP would welcome him back with open arms? I hope I'm right. This gives me hope.

omg..my heart is ripping...

i`m out of breath.....

i wan to keep the faith....keep believing Jay is coming back...

but after this atatement.....it`s getting harder...T_T

What do we need to do!?!?!?!?

Crying my heart out again...T_T

Guest Gr4c13KiM1214

I hope jay can sort his feelings out in his hometown. So then we can see Jay rise up on stage again with 2pm. He should know that his 2pm brothers will never hate him no matter what because that's what family is :)

Archived