☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest magicblood

omonaaa~~ what happen...

to dear hottests,

this is such a shocking news for me. thought im not 2pm fan, but i like their songs. this recent happening is just...woah. i received text msg from a friend..and i nearly shout at my workplace.. but my eyes 0_0... honestly, Jay is such a sweetheart n to have a leader to leave... -sigh-. i dont wanna discuss bout his mistakes or whtsoever...i just think let be gone bygone...(i hope i say it rite)....

it's such a waste...i just hope 2PM will reunite one day.....

n just quote from dbsk thread; to all hottest.. 'keep your faith''.

hwaiting u guys!!!!

best regards n hugs, an ELF. ^_^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ahmints
There's a notation on the video that says JYP takes the post-its down every night at ten but they're keeping them in a safe place. Hope that helps :)

JAY FIGHTING!

HOTTEST FIGHTING!

2PM FIGHTING!

it's very lovely and sweet for JYP to keep the post-its in a safe place.

i think he is planning.. watching what hottest will do and react. i have confident that JYP is up to very very goooood plan.!!!!!

JYP PLEASE MAKE A DECISION !! JAY FIGHTING! ((:

Guest rieleva

im glad that many of the artist are supporting jay it really shows that many artist love our Jay, and supporting him and even allkpop show their support and spreading the word of supporting jaebeom.. give jay some time off in seattle.. maybe in there he can be strong again because there are shoulders that he can cry on. and when he will return he can show the BETTER and STRONGER jay... lets just hope and pray for his return...

It seem like everything kinda calm down a little , at last the media & much can rest now . . I can't wait

for JYP statement , good or bad i'm ready & i hope that we all here are too. I won't get my hope up any higher on Jae

returning because then it may just turn into disappointment. Hottest don't get yours up either just keep the faith . .

Guys, a person who goes to the same church as Jaebeom in Seattle kindly provided his email address so that fans could deliver their true supports to Jaebeom.

haryung_s@naver.com

LET JAEBEOM KNOW THAT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE THERE FOR HIM.

GO HOTTEST!

- fb ; amanda lee of jae bum support group

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2853...id=285341915192

Guest karamelsuki

im waiting for any news bout jay , leave or not leave 2PM, T_T

i dont want him to leave 2PM, cos SEVEN IS ONE ..

i watched golbin bell and again, i laughed like hell :D, watching idol army with afterschool as guest, they're so funny :D

theyre our 7 guardian angels, <3 they really gave me power to me to graduate this year.

so i wish, it will not gonna end like this .. 2PM without leadja .. its like soup without salt ..

so leadja .. BE STRONG :D, hottests BE STRONG <3

i hope jay love his hottests, and will back to 2PM ... AMEN ...

reading so many opinion this far, im glad to know that not only hottest support jae for comeback to korea..

im not hottest , im Triple s, but got to know 2pm recently after watched idol show.

i think they are cute guys, they are energic and lovely.

i can imagine how bad the situation rite now. jae must be the saddest one.

i just want to support hottest, coz i cant imagine if this going happen to my idol group, i must be mad and sad. no doubt..

i sign petition for leader jay...we must unite for this.

hottest, just be strong, wait for him and give him time, he needs support from all of u.

jae, take ur time...no need to worry...hottest always beside u. they love u.

fighting..!!!

Cyworld homepage

59806561.jpg

18329151.jpg

Cyworld chart @ 11 PM - 9/9

36524976.jpg

credit: cyworld

caps: ncly

2PM TaekYeon and WooYoung will continue with MC roles on Inkigayo without change

It has been said that 2PM members TaekYeon and WooYoung will continue their MC roles on SBS Inkigayo without change.

With the recent saga caused up with offending messages posted by 2PM leader JaeBum on his MySpace page, it seems that the other members are having a hard time coping with it.

But for TaekYeon and WooYoung, there will be no changes to their MC roles on the show. The production team to ‘Inkigayo’ said in a phone interview, “Even though it is a hard time for TaekYeon and Wooyoung, they will continue with their MC duties. With JaeBum leaving the group, the other members must be having a hard time dealing with it.”

Meanwhile, with all that saga about JaeBum’s offending messages posted up on his MySpace before debut in 2005, he has left the team on 8th September and also headed home to the States on the same in just 4 days after the saga was caused up.

Other stars have voiced their sadness for the incidents on their minihompy – including Koyote Bekah, Boom, and also 2AM member Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon has posted up a photo which was taken with the 2PM members and left the note saying ‘2AM + 2PM ONE DAY’. He also wrote the words ‘Amen’ and ‘Keep Going’ on his minihompy. The background song to his site was also 2PM’s ‘Only You’.

Meanwhile, photos of JaeBum at the airport have once again become the topic amongst netizens after it was noticed that he was holding tight to the fanletters stuffed into his hands by fans who were present at the airport to send him off.

There is still yet any official statement released by JYP about what are the plans for 2PM from here.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest FiddyPence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmXlneSVbw

I watch many videos but this one tuch me the most cause it was just hearing him talk about it. He said there hoenstly, "to make ends meet" support his family, friends and crew... He's always been an honest and sincere guy.

Just wanted to share it cause I thought it was nice. I couldn't sleep well last night having fantasy dreams of just shorting this out!! It's time for change.

Guest 2pmlove

i wanna know the situation in korea...

i believe JYPE side haven release any official statement yet...

the other members are still continuing their broadcast schedules...

then how about the reactions at korea?

is the matter dying down already?

Guest CherRietTe

Hello all hottests.

This is my first time posting something here.

I'm a silent reader aka a hardcore VIP but I also love 2PM. I'm not calling myself as a hottest cuz I dont know many things about them.

But when I & my friends found out what had happened to Jay, we coulnd't stop crying TT.TT

I can't remember how many time I'd cried for him since yesterday.

I keep repeating to myself .. he's just having a vacation.. When he's ready, he comes back.

So please hottests... dont give up on your hopes,

Please believe in Jay oppa and Mr.JYP

I beg they'll have some conversations to solve this mess.

HOTTESTS FIGHTING !!!!

I'm a moderator of a teen forum in VN and we're planning to hold a meeting this weekend to support Jay oppa.

We're fulfillng the petitions and may be making a short vid to show our love to Jay.

But I want to make sure that our wishes can be delivered to Jay and JYPE...

Anybody can help me with this ?? Cuz I'm totally a noob in this field o.O

Thank you <3

PS: sorry for my bad English skill ^^

Please guys!Let's not just sit and wait.

We aren't going to put pressure to him,but let's show him how much we love him

BEFORE OFFICIAL STATEMENTS ARE RELEASED PPL,please do continue showing your love and support!

Hottests,we'll fight this!

Guest she-smiles

CherRietTe

thank you for your encouraging words. :)

it would be GREAT if you could show your support from VN (Vietnam?).

it's not just K-HOTTEST that needs to be heard.

it's every HOTTEST and supporter from all over the world.

so please keep spreading the love. <3

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys... first of all i hope everyone's healthy. i'm sure jay wouldn't want his HOTTEST to get sick. please take care of yourselves. anyway, i'm here again. after last night, i just couldn't bring myself to see what's gonna happen. i'm just glad that HOTTEST are getting support from A LOT of other fanclubs and idols. it's really heartwarming to see that HOTTEST and their idols are very well loved despite the thick hatred that's seemingly surrounding us currently. i really hope everything goes well.

anyway, while we're all focused on JAY, i hope we won't forget our other six oppas. please do something nice for them as well. some encouraging letters or something. i'm too far away to actually do something for the rest of the boys, but if someone here were to start something i'd gladly join. i don't want the other boys to be so down. i know how they must feel our sadness by the TENFOLDS of what we feel. it would be nice if HOTTEST would try to cheer them up... jang wooyoung, lee junho, kim junsu, hwang chansung, nichkhun, and especially you ok taecyeon... please hold on!! there's a silver lining in this SOMEWHERE. there's gotta be. life's a wheel. now you're at the bottom, it's only a matter of time when life spins you to the top again. HWAITING!

i'm slowly tearing up as i type this. gosh. i guess i'm still badly hurting.

i have my oneday playlist on repeat now and it's a little heart tugging to see that all their song titles can't help but actually be somewhat ironic.

2AM:

-confession of a friend (to OneDay)

-lost (to HOTTEST)

-although you've turned around now (to jay)

-what do i do? (to HOTTEST)

2PM:

-only you (to jay)

-hate you (to netizens)

-might come back (to jay)

-again & again (to netizens)

-angel (to jay)

it made me laugh and cry at the same time that i realized this. like their whole career somehow predicted this catastrophe.

anyway, enough of that. i don't want us to feel down again. lets all keep the faith.

JAY, babe... ALWAYS KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU. ALWAYS!

GUYS, I HAVE AN IDEA! =]

Hey everyone, I'm usually a silent reader but I just couldn't stay silent on this one. I've admired JB's passion, dedication to his work, dedication to his fellow members and fans, and the amount of love he has for his mother so much. Being such a big fan of Jay, seeing his going through this cruel situation, I just... really wanted to reach out and support him in any way I could.

And now, after going through this thread, I realize that there are so, so many people who feel the same way.

A couple days ago, I saw a video on youtube for Beyonce's birthday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cGJ9eFSbFo) and thought it was such a good idea. So I thought, why not make the same for Jaebum? Let's put together a collaborative Youtube video, where we get as much people as possible to make a little video showing how much we love him and really do care for him, and then put them all together to make one big, supportive message. (And also try to get a couple famous people to put in a few words, if possible)

Someone should definitely organize this! =) Spread the word to as many people as possible, find some some people who are good/experienced at making youtube videos, etc. Let's show those haters that love > hate, yeah? x]]

If anyone is doing it...I'M IN!!!^^

you can count on me!!!

There was someone saying about making a video with messages from hottests supporting him from all parts of the world...i'm also in!!!! lol

i'm from Brazil...and you can count on me!!

i know how Jay's friend told us to leave him alone for the time being....but i don't think this is going to do any bad to him...

how can we stay quiet when his friend said: "He said how could he stay when so many people hate him this much..."

We need to show Jay that even though there are bad people like that antis....he got loooooots of people who adores him!! And this people who adore him..WE...will support him and give all the love he deserves and keep the hate from the antis away!!^^

This moves we are making....the twittes..and petitions...and videos...etc...is to make him realize how much he is loved!!! Even artists are making their moves by posting on cyworld and twitter...how they're sorry for Jay...showing their support for Jay...so we need to do our part as FANS!!!

We are going to respect the time Jay needs to calm down and stay cool again...but we can't let him cry thinking about the people who hate him...we need to make him smile with all the love and support everyone is giving him!!^^

sigh....i wonder how our other 6 boys are doing...please stay healthy boys!!!

TWEET @followjyp

Want Jay to know how much you love him?

Type and email and send to andrea.cassandra.laurel@gmail.com

Hottests we'll win this fihgt!Please continue advertising what we should do.

And again,before JYPE issues a statement..come on hottests!

Guest jeremeee

2PM is like 7 different and unique pieces of a puzzle that makes one beautiful picture... without one piece the picture is incomplete... and only that one piece can fill the void... jay 돌아올지도 몰라...

2pmpuzzle.jpg

i like your post. if your want to post letter to jay... here it is

andrea.cassandra.laurel@gmail.com

send email to andy, which is the email add guy. he compile the email tgt and pass it to YOON.

YOON i guess it's his friends or relatives. ya... yoon will give it to jay!

I just sent my email to the address. I sincerely hope that it's genuine at that she will pass it onto Yoon and to Jay. I googled the email address (only to see what came up so that i would know if it was real or not! and it seems alright).

This whole ordeal has really gotten to me.... but I think finally I'm ready to accept his decision to leave. And finally I can start to listen to 2pm songs again because I couldnt even bear to listen to any of their music without crying after Jay announced his decision.

I'm finally coming to terms with his decisions and think now I can truly accept it if he doesn't go back to 2pm.

Guest she-smiles
anyway, while we're all focused on JAY, i hope we won't forget our other six oppas. please do something nice for them as well. some encouraging letters or something. i'm too far away to actually do something for the rest of the boys, but if someone here were to start something i'd gladly join. i don't want the other boys to be so down. i know how they must feel our sadness by the TENFOLDS of what we feel. it would be nice if HOTTEST would try to cheer them up... jang wooyoung, lee junho, kim junsu, hwang chansung, nichkhun, and especially you ok taecyeon... please hold on!! there's a silver lining in this SOMEWHERE. there's gotta be. life's a wheel. now you're at the bottom, it's only a matter of time when life spins you to the top again. HWAITING!

Hi! Sorry to cut your post short. We have not forgotten about our boys. At 2OD forum, we are currently writing messages to them (ONEDAY), then we will put them in a booklet. There is still time before we send them to the boys, so here's your chance to encourage them. :) I know they need all the encouragement and support they can get. They are going through tougher times than we are.

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8502

Archived