☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest christineseow
im listening to all of 2pm's songs

and.. not to be pessimistic or anything..

i realized that these would be the last songs with jay for a long time :/

unless he comes back

im going to miss his voice, his smile, his laugh, his BODY, the other member's joy.

so much was lost through this

i cannot believe this is still happening

it hasnt sunk in yet

i dont think it'll sink in until 2pm starts performing without jay

which will be nearly unbearable for other hottests as well as me :/

yah!@!!! when i was going to sleep last night, i listened to their songs and i feel so sad when its jay's singing part.

its like :/ so sudden and abrupt. :o

and i wouldnt want a new member to join in. its not natural that way :/

currentlt listening to a youtube video for jay.

the background music is you're not alone by michael jackson

and its really sad! :'( especially when junsu sang it the other time with jay!!!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angelmeltz

not sure if this has been posted

BaekGa of Koyote has expressed his opinions on the recent Jay Park frenzy.

"The people who almost drove me insane with the pervert accusations about two months ago have done it again. They have sacrificed a co worker, and a good friend. You kill with your fingers where no one can see you, and they have made sad, unnecessary sacrifices, but you say it doesn't even affect you in the heart. All I can say is that I am truly scared."

BaekGa had been accused of being a pervert after an accused picture surfaced on the internet. But in the end, it turned out to be a picture of someone that looks like him.

He continued, "People make mistakes. He was a young kid going through a tough time and yet they made it seem like he still had bad thoughts in his mind...The entertainment business to the naked eye can be joyful and satisfying, but the mental and the physical pain we have to go through before we get to that point is indescribable. I wish you guys can stop...If he made the same mistakes twice, then he is to blame, but if you give him enough time to elaborate on his actions, he will become a better person. Finally, I know you all might think that I am writing with no credibility, but this is solely my opinion and I stand by it. But before you curse or judge me, look into yourself and see how clean of a person you are first."

These are some strong words by BaekGa. This further develops the celebrity support for Jay Park. BaekGa really viewed this as a humane issue, not just an entertainment business issue.

credits: allkpop

It's nice to see other artists coming out to support jay =)

"All those efforts he put were shattered in the blink of an eye. I tried to call him because I was so concerned. He told me he was at the airport and about to leave for USA. I asked if he'll ever come back. He said how could he when so many people hate him this much..."

I hope they read the GOOOOD COMMENTS by Jay, & forget about the "not-so-good" ones?

“Now I think I have become a real Korean”

“I'm proud to be Korean”

“The Republic of Korea”

“Korean people are like stars, they dress so well comparing to me I dress like a pauper. Oh no, yes I am a pauper.”

“I'm not familiar with English now, isn't it funny? Haha”

These messages were written by Jaebeom in 2006.

Sorry to cut some of your post out when I quote. But I really hope that Jaebum realizes it. I hope that when he got to the airport in Incheon, I hope he realized that not all of us hate him as he thought. There are so many people all over the world who care about him. I really hope he realized it, or will soon.

Guest XTINE__

omg guys, i seriously don't know if this was posted already or not.. cause the thread's been growing like crazy, and it's late and i'm too tired to go through pages to check.

but i found a letter from the 'Hot Blood' writer regarding Jay's situation:

Message from the writer of 'Hot Blood' (the first show Jaebum ever did..)

I can't believe the first program that you had to do was 'Hot Blood' even though you didn't adapt to the Korean culture at the time... Now that I think of it, everything that you had to go through at the island.. it must have been so hard.... We had to make you sing traditional Korean songs (pan sori) make you wear army uniforms and crawl around the mud Teach you the basics of dado (tea ceremony) and etiquette... make you work until your voice became hoarse... I can't believe those were all part of your first debut program... And the fact that I was the writer that created this harsh program..... Although I am very sad and my heart is breaking, I think it was a good thing.. that even though you had to go through all that, you worked hard, tried to learn more.. and in the process, I believe that you have grown and matured... Then, as if you wanted to show this progress, you made your debut, and even though it was a short time, you were able to give joy and laughter to your loving fans and audience... The time that you spent in Korea, I just hope that it wasn't all just a time of hardships and pain... I wonder what you are thinking inside the plane, on your way to your mother's side? Your heart must be heavy and complicated right now... and this may be a selfish request...... but please don't hold a grudge against this place.. where you have your roots...... And just as you have emerged from the rough and difficult process before I hope that you will someday come back... I am now just regretting why I couldn't do more for you... ah....tears come to my eyes.....

cr: OmanaTheyDidn't! livejournal

Guest dbsk_cyn

Question

Hey thr. I would like to ask what actually happened to the leader that he had to leave the group? I'm so sorry for asking such question now as im not always up to date with 2PM news. thx!

Guest mintberry

Please guys, pls don't blame it on jyp.

The staffs and JYP himself loves Jay. I know they do and they are doing everything to sort things out regarding of 2PM future activities.I bet they themselves are having a hard time since JYP family are really close to each other. So because of that,they decided to respect Jay's decision on leaving to America. Jay needs it. He needs his family at the moment.

And also,this is not only a decision that JYP have to decide, it's a decision that the other 2PM members has to decide too. Give them more time to think and rest because after what they've been through,what they've felt is much more difficult than us.

Gosh I;ve been crying worse than ever before,the moment that I realize that Jay is not in 2PM anymore (or maybe he will come back? T_T)

My heart is breaking more and more. I love these boys so much ever since they debuted in Hotblood.

I just want to support them as much as possible. We just have to be patient,don't we?

No matter what happens, 2PM is not 2PM without Leader Jay.

I don't wanna read anything about Jay anymore...It's not that i was falling in love with him or being a crazy fangirl...but He left us and 2pm with pain...how many times he cried...becuz of these stupid neitizens...they left such a big scar in his pure heart

Guest kpopholic

i really don't understand how ppl can blame

jay or jyp for his return....

jype did the best they could and that was to

respect his decision and let him head back home...

just like mintberry had said, his family is who he needs most

right now...

no one should be blamed for this...

i know everyone is blaming the person who destroyed jay's life

but it's the past, it has been done, jay is now safe at home

so leave it that way.

Everyone is still shocked and devastated about jay's resignation, but

if he believes that that was his only choice or the best choice, we, as fans

and hottests must believe in him and support him all the way.

So no blaming anyone please. The more we do this, the more pressure we

will leave on jay, 2pm, and jype, and we don't want this.

Let's just hope that netizens learn from their mistakes and that another incident

like this won't ever happen again.

I don't know if this has been posted before

Japanese Netizens afraid of Korean Netizens?

With the recent MySpace incident of 2PM's fallen star Jaebeom, which lead to his departure from Korea, Japanese netizens are expressing their shock saying, "Koreans are scary."

The online Japanese community "Ni Chan" (2ch.net), has made comments such as, "Is it because of the netizens again?", "It's a scary country", and "Didn't someone commit suicide before (because of netizens)?"

However, this really isn't something new to Japan - Past idol group members, such as those from Hello! Project and Johnny & Associates, have been kicked out merely because of underage smoking and drinking. But surprisingly, the Japanese netizens are looking at Jaebeom's incident a bit differently, not because of the different levels of mistakes, but because of how this issue went to the extremes.

With all this craze going about, whether or not 2PM's upcoming album will be released as planned is unclear, as well as the future of 2PM.

©Allkpop

Guest Nonsense-city

I wish I could send a letter to Jay.

Jay Park.Live with that name onwards and be proud.

Dont ever blame yourself.Because we dont blame you.

Dont ever look behind and regret.

Dont ever forget your 10 brothers who went through hell with you.

Dont apologize anymore.

Dont skip meals anymore.

Dont be a pessimist.Be optimistic.

Dont ever forget Korea.It might be the place where you feel the most down,it might be the place where you had a downfall,but it is also the place you felt love and warmth.It is also a place where we will see you achieve fame once again.

God gave you an obstacle because He believes you will overcome it and be a better person.

Believe in us HOTTEST.Because we believe in you.

We believe you will come back.The future is uncertain for now.But,have faith in us as we will wait patiently for you.

You are now in your safe and warm hands of your family and friends.

We believe you will regain your composure and be happy again.

We are going to support the other six members just like we support you.

And in return, we hope you will come back to us.

You are once again back to an ordinary boy.Do what you've always wanted to do.

I really admire you because you take a brave and bold step to come out and apologize.

You are born to be a leader.

"How can i come back when so many people hates me?"

Jay,you can come back because in life nothing is fair.

Some hates you and some love you.

Show those people that hates you, that you have the talent to prove them wrong.

Show those people that loves you, that you also love them.

"I dont like my voice"."I'm not good-looking".

Dont say that.Simply because God gave you that gift.

Yes Jay park.This is a "CONSPIRACY".

Lastly,Hottest, I wish you guys will continue support the rest of the members.When they make their comeback,vote for them to win.So,they can say "Hyung,we won this for you."

=D

Be happy.

Guest I'mAddicted

I'm still in the state of denial, i really don't want to believe this, but i guess i have to.

Can't imagine what his going through, I just wish him the best in the future. Hope that he continues with his music, whether it's in America or whatnot.. because what i'll miss most is his singing, and his dancing, basically everything about him. <3

Wish him and the 2PM boys all the best. 2PM fighting!

Sigh..

Guest haiphuong

I think I don't agree with the thought that without Jay, 2PM is nothing. All 7 members have been working so hard for the name "2PM" can reach such sucessful. Of course we must support Jay but pls don't forget the others members, who are even more painful than us.

Guest again n'again
I wish I could send a letter to Jay.

Jay Park.Live with that name onwards and be proud.

Dont ever blame yourself.Because we dont blame you.

Dont ever look behind and regret.

Dont ever forget your 10 brothers who went through hell with you.

Dont apologize anymore.

Dont skip meals anymore.

Dont be a pessimist.Be optimistic.

Dont ever forget Korea.It might be the place where you feel the most down,it might be the place where you had a downfall,but it is also the place you felt love and warmth.It is also a place where we will see you achieve fame once again.

God gave you an obstacle because He believes you will overcome it and be a better person.

Believe in us HOTTEST.Because we believe in you.

We believe you will come back.The future is uncertain for now.But,have faith in us as we will wait patiently for you.

You are now in your safe and warm hands of your family and friends.

We believe you will regain your composure and be happy again.

We are going to support the other six members just like we support you.

And in return, we hope you will come back to us.

You are once again back to an ordinary boy.Do what you've always wanted to do.

I really admire you because you take a brave and bold step to come out and apologize.

You are born to be a leader.

"How can i come back when so many people hates me?"

Jay,you can come back because in life nothing is fair.

Some hates you and some love you.

Show those people that hates you, that you have the talent to prove them wrong.

Show those people that loves you, that you also love them.

"I dont like my voice"."I'm not good-looking".

Dont say that.Simply because God gave you that gift.

Yes Jay park.This is a "CONSPIRACY".

Lastly,Hottest, I wish you guys will continue support the rest of the members.When they make their comeback,vote for them to win.So,they can say "Hyung,we won this for you."

=D

Be happy.

i like you post so much.....This is a "CONSPIRACY"

Guest freakengay

HOPEFULLY 2PM CAN RECOVER FROM ALL THIS BULLSHlT DRAMA. I WISH THEM THE BEST IN THE FUTURE. AND JYPE SHOULDN'T PUT ANYONE TO BLAME NOT EVEN HIMSELF. CRAPPY SHlT STUFF JUST HAPPENS. KOREANS WENT OVER THE BOARD WITH THIS ONE THOUGH WE HAVE ADMIT. BUT LETS ALL KEEP OUR FAITH WITH THIS GROUP AND HOPEFULLY IN THE END THIS DOESN'T DESTROY THEM; ALTHOUGH IT MAY ALREADY HAVE. GODBLESS.

i like you post so much.....This is a "CONSPIRACY"

DEAR 'AGAIN N AGAIN',

One liners are not allowed in this thread. Please be careful, as the thread might get closed down or suspended.

Guest churvaness

I don't know if you've seen this...Just wanna share.....I'm downloading this from youtube right now...I never get tired of watching these videos Again and Again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_g_TpIRC0~~~

This one's in KJE's Chocolate...Jay looks really good wearing that black long sleeved polo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WFXKp9rhig&feature=related~~~

This one's from the Star Dance Battle where Jay astonishingly ripped his sando/tank top..whatever that is...absolute hotness...

~~~

Jay's Gee Dance during Idol Army SNSD episode....hayyy...

I cannot believe people are blaming JYP. I'm pretty sure they did not pressure him to leave the group but it was on his own accord.

I thought there was enough blame going around anyway.

The ideal solution would be Jay coming back after a few months and rejoin 2pm.

If they continue activities without him, the support they will get will be tremendous, but it will never be the same. The members must be feeling horrible. Now, as people start insulting and critisizing the certain netizens and anti fans that drove him away, maybe they'll realise to grow up and stop being so naive. If they are so prideful about they're country I hope their happy that this has made other country's netizens looking down on them. Maybe they should leave the country instead. They were the ones who actually shamed Korea.

Guest Lullaby.Luv

Im not sure if this is posted.

Netizen who started the JaeBum saga comes out to apologise.

After all the saga caused up, the netizen who was one of the responsible ones spreading the messages online came out to apologise.

A post was posted up on Daum Media by the netizen who claims to be the one of the netizens who started spreading the news about JaeBum’s MySpace messages online.

The netizen wrote:

As you see in the photo it only shows the first section of the writing. That’s right, I only did one of the sections. I did not upload the whole thing, the meaning of those words and the section at the bottom were not my writing.

But still see that the 2 paragraph that I had written is going around was me… I am not the one who started this but the future seems blacked out for me… i want to die. Firstly, the thing I did is something to be angry about, but to say that I started it will make me more upset. I’m really sorry, please forgive me.

What's the point.. The consequences is done and he has already reached Seattle, crying in his mother's arms.

Stay strong everybody.

Credit: K Bites

Guest 2pmlove

let's just let the issue die...

i think there is no point for us to point our fingers at JYP or the antis...

i believe the outcome is what JYP and JYPE staffs do not wish to have happen...

but what has happened already happened...

let jay have his break to clear up his thoughts and wait patiently for JYPE/JYP to release an official statement for 2PM's future...

in the meantime, let's continue to support and love 2PM!

Guest dpflekd

I'm Korean . I don't speak english well T.T

I need your help.

Do you have a Jay's radio data?

It was recorded in Seattle

It contains Jeabum take pride in Korea

Plz Give me a data.

This radio data is going to use for Jay.

Plz .. T.T

Archived