☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest miszmba

1) BEST FRIEND - Wooyoung, I know he'll make me laugh all the time :)

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING - Chansung or Khun, how can you resist them,

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER - Junho, he has that father figure.

4) BROTHER - Junsu/Taec/Jay

5) ACQUAINTANCE - None, I want to BFF with all of them. I'm that greedy.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiwi1430261477

Hi ^^, I've been a silent reader for a while but I found a clip of Wooyoung that I think hasn't been posted yet so i wanted to share! Hopefully its new...sorry if it isn't.

Wooyoung at Ra.D's Showcase (so cute!!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CemR8bL5J3M

I thought it was really sweet of him to go and support Ra.D. Also, he is looking adorable as usual :P

credits:sanakujira

Guest ibabyx3

ok, i think i just DIED after looking at the pics of Jay with his fellows churchgoers(?) heheh. ahhh jay with the baby is just too adorable<3

1) BEST FRIEND - Wooyoung. He's really funny and never fails to make me laugh, but my heart belongs to someone else (: Jaebeom. Funny, cute, sexy hot, kind hearted, and veryyyy chill personality. We would have childish nights out and act like idiots (taec can join too hehe). If I could have 2 husbands he'd be my 2nd husband :P

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING - Junho. He's madd sexy. but,, he's a little too serious for me (: He'd be fun with if the atmosphere was fun.

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER - TAECYEON. he is soo sexy but yet still incredibly adorable. he can be my best friend turned boy friend turned husband/life partner (: Jay and Taec alwayssss change as my #1 fav member. Today, Taec seems to be my fav. But, I'm def sure that Jay could be my fav tomorow. LOL.

4) BROTHER - Nichkhun. He seems caring and will stick up for me if something bad happens. but, I'd prob feel alot of jealously since he'd prob get alot of favoritism from family and family friends. LOL Chansung. He and I would have awesome times hanging out and talking about random things. And of course, both would have the coolest friends since they are cool like that. I would tag along like crazy (:

5) ACQUAINTANCE - Junsu. He's a great singer, but, ehh.. I like him the least out of all the members

Guest raindropap

posting for the first time in 2pm thread... you know, to celebrate the reopening of soompi. Haha ;)

hello hello. just a quick intro.

you can call me AP.

my top 4 2pm-ers: woo, jay, taec, and khun.

my number 1 since hot blood days and probably forever: wooyoung

current number 2 ranked? probably khun. in the beginning i thought he was just pretty and winked too much (like on idol army), but after watching him on star king, i realized how funny he really is. and i'm reallly really impressed with how much he's gotten better at korean...

another reason for my decision to finally post instead of silent reading?

because i've had 2pm on my mindddd all dayyy:

i just finished wild bunny ep 3 and i was listening to Bada's new song Yes I'm In Love featuring Taecyeon. i hope they perform it live!!! (even though it's not her title song...)

but back to wild bunny. LOL. i love wooyoung as the mc during junsu's part. and he's so mean to junsu hahahah. (and he looks so good in that black tee and white hat.)

and his hiphop hanbok style was so........ lame. hahaha. YAY for first place! :P

i didn't really enjoy the photoshoot part of last week and this week's episode. i just thought it was kind of pointless. pretty funny, but overall they just stretched out the time so much....

which is WHY i'm so excited for this taecyeon hidden camera :) hahaha. yay behind the scenes stuff THIS is the kind of stuff i like.

and on a closing noteeee just for kicks, i'll play too!

Best Friend: Khun (i don't think i'm worthy enough to be his girlfriend, but i would love to have a best friend like him to show off hahahaahah)

One Night Stand: ONLY ONE NIGHT? and then never seeing them again? no thanks. haha (but if i HAD to pick? probably Jay. LOL he's a hottie.)

Husband: Wooyoung. hands down. no competition. just think about it? ssanti dance whenever i want to see it? adorable busan satoori slipping out every once and again? i need someone who can sweep me off my feet AND make me laugh

Brother: Taecyeon. (what more could you ask for in an older brother? and since we're only a year apart, he'd be like my second best friend. YAY.)

Acquaintance: maybe Junsu? (but even if we're not CLOSE friend... we'd have to be acquaintances on GOOD terms so he can introduce me to GD. muhahaha.)

okay that's it for now. :) oooh much longer post than i had anticipated >.<

i'll be back!

ps @younhester3 - omgosh i love 라디's (ra.d) songs! pretty cool that wooyoung likes him enough to go support him <3

1) BEST FRIEND: khun cause he will be really understanding ;] hehe

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: pass...

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Woo Young!!! i will be MRS. CHANG man he will be one crazy dad hahah ;] a really cute one too ;P

4) BROTHER: Taec cause i met him in real life and i think he will be a great oppa figure ;]

5) ACQUIANTANCE: ALL OF THEM!!!!

1) Best Friend: Jay! I just find that we have so much alike. And he seems like someone I can confide to during hard times.

2) One Night Stand/Fling: Junho, because he's so freaking sexy. He really knows how to tease, lol.

3) Husband/Life Partner: Chansung <3 I'm so biased but I think he's absolutely perfect. He's so hardworking and determined. I don't know, but there's something about him that just got my heart hooked. I definitely wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him.

4) Brother: Wooyoung because he's so funny but witty at the same time. He doesn't seem like an older brotherly figure, but more of a sibling that's my age .. a fraternal twin? Haha. I think it'd be fun to have him around all the time.

5) Acquaintance: Oh, this is too hard to choose. All of them ^__^

Guest babiesy

MY TURN!

1) BEST FRIEND: wooyoung and taec cus theyre both crazy and seem like soo much fun to be around

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: JUNSUUUU cus.. i just cant resist him, omg..

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: as much as i wanna say junsu, because hes my favorite and i love him to death.. i just dont see him as the husband type... i say junho cus hes so serious and hes christian! :D and he seems so responsible and hardworking.. :D he just <3 yeah lol

4) BROTHER: Khun because he looks so sweet w/ his sisters (: and jay cus he cares so much about his little brother (:

5) ACQUIANTANCE: chansung i dont know, i just dont find anything that i like that much in him lol, sorry maknae!

Oh goodness, I feel like I could finally post in this dear thread. :'D

I'm glad our boys are being featured in other artists' albums because that's greater exposure for them! <3 I've yet to hear the songs, but I'm sure they'll sound good. I hope the other boys get to have collabs too.

Junho with his friends

245234.jpg

+

Leadja's UFO reply (in English!)

asdfasdfzxh.jpg

cr. daum cafe

& I love the pics of Jay taken in front of his church. He looks so down-to-earth and nice! (though still awkward with the babies XD)

Guest Do0mAid

BEST FRIEND: Wooyoung, he's hilarious, but caring which makes for a great bestfriend!

ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Probably... Chansung. I think he's pretty hot, but I wouldn't get romantic feelings for him.

HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Khun!!! Wouldn't he just make the best husband? Always caring about you, he's a super gentleman, protective, great with kids, he'd be so perfect ><!!

BROTHER: Kinda random but Junsu maybe? I think he seems like someone I would have fun just hanging out with and talking to.

ACQUAINTANCE: Probably Jae, I don't think we're enough alike to be really good friends, but it'd be cool to know someone like him.

I REALLY wish I had a spot to put Taec D=. He'd be like... the BOYFRIEND category for me haha. I'd rather marry Khun, but I couldn't have him as a one night stand/fling because I like him too much! He definitely couldn't be a best friend or brother or acquaintance for the same reason, he's super hot, and I really like his personality.

1) Best Friend: Park JaeBeom, hahahahs :lol: That guy is purely love. He is too darn perverted like a retard <3. We can do stupid things together. hahahs : )

2) One Night Stand/Fling: ..Um...Nichkhun<3 He is so cute and sweet 8D I would love to have a hot *cough*onenightstand*cough* with him hahahs.

3) Husband/Life Partner: Park JaeBeom, just because he is just so darn close to being perfect. Looks & personality, I love it all about him 8D.

4) Brother: ..um.... Junho? I don't know, I just see him as a brother. hahahas :D

5) Acquaintance: All of them <3 Just because. .. i am greedy. HAHAHS. But seriously, if I only get to pick one- Park JaeBeom. :wub: Because I am biased and also. . . he just seem like such a dirtydorky guy to hang around with.

1) BEST FRIEND : TAECYEON :D cuz he's soo interesting, i love interesting people, so much fun :D

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING : umm pass... i can't iminage them doing that hahaa

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER : JAY PARK JAEBEOM JAEBEOM :D

4) BROTHER : wooyoung !!!!!!!!!!! whaat a cute brotherr :D and khun, protective and lovinggg

5) ACQUIANTANCE : everyone else :D

i wish i can more of real pictures of the photoshoot in wild bunny :D

I LOVE WILD BUNNY it's soooo funny hahahahha LMFAO

my first post on 2pm thread :D

OOOOH!!

1) BEST FRIEND: Khun or Wooyoung. Khun cause we would eat Sangyubsal together while talking about serious things. I also have platonically intimate relationships with my guy friends and I think Khun would be the most comfortable and non-awkward to cuddle with! He also seems like he'd be really serious and playfull at the right times. Wooyoung, cause he's wooyoung and he would have a fun time all the time!

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Chansung or Khun (again). One night stands/Flings are for those guys who catch your attention the moment you see them, while boyfriends are those guys who catch your heart as you get to know them. I think boys like Jaebum and Wooyoung and Taekyeon are really guys who you dont see as that hot at first, but the more you see them the better it is! However, Chansung and Khun are, appearance wise, WOAH HE'S HOT! the first time you see them.

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Jaebum or Junho. Jaebum would be make my life fun and exciting. Plus because he is leader, I assume he would be a great and resonsible husband/life partner. He's also so sexy. Dang. Junho seems he would sacarfise a lot for his wife. He's also serious when needed and silly when needed. So hot..

4) BROTHER: Wooyoung. Though we only see his playful or stage side. I can tell he be a caring brother, comfortable, playful, and maybe something protective. He'd also be a cute younger brother!

5) ACQUIANTANCE: I rather be more than acquiantaces with all :)

Guest _ampersand

JAE'S MESSAGE FROM SEATTLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qZ6A0rJL_0

^

this is so cute.

if jae told me to study hard, i'd be a straight A student :P

---------

and this looks fun! so I'll join the trend hehe

1. BEST FRIEND: Khun & Jae because we actually speak the same language

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING : ...probably the person who I DONT fangirl, Chansung :P

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER : Taec, I WAS going to pick jae, but he can't cook $:

4) BROTHER : Junsu & Junho the Jun brothers can be MY brothers! hehe :D

5) ACQUIANTANCE : Wooyoung!......and Chansung hehe :)

Guest agasshiseben

1) BEST FRIEND - chansung & khun

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING jay & junho

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER - taec

4) BROTHER - wooyoung & junsu

5) ACQUIANTANCE - all 7 of them :lol:

can't wait to watch WB tonite...these boys are so addictive...:P

i just had to make my first post in the new soompi in my most visited thread! :D

sorry for cutting posts again...

saving all! it's really nice to see jay just relax and be a normal guy. i hope the other members also got to visit their families! i miss them performing on stage but i also am thankful for this kinda breaks cos we all know our boys deserve it. back to jay, he looks so cute carrying those kids. :)

thank you so much for these! awww junho... are these pretty recent? is he still going to school or just doing most of the classes online? cos it seems really hard, considering their schedules. junho, fighting!

thanks time2sub for yet again another speedy subbing of wild bunny! :D i gotta admit, the show feels like it's gotten off track. but it's still pretty hilarious. junsu is so tortured hahahaha. i love how they showed him staying well into the night deleting his pictures. :lol: and wooyoung! sooo cuuute going over the possible prizes if they won the taec hidden camera! he didn't even bother scoring points yet, he was busy leafing through the sheets! :lol: taec is scary when he's jet-lagged. poor baby. i hope the show doesn't follow normal reality shows about celebs' lives. our boys are funny so i hope they'd just let them be their natural selves.

Guest last love.

I'm such a freak. I love Bada's song with Taecyeon so much. x_x I've actually gone on Naver and have been blindly searching for the lyrics. I did find Taec's rap, however! SUCCESSSSS! AND I GOT A FRIEND TO TRANSLATE. I'm proud of myself, but apart from that fact, I love Taec's rap. :3 The translation is so cute. >w<

My thoughts on the song: HIGHLY ADDICTING. Bada's voice is very sweet, whereas Taec's is, well, rough and edgy, so I think the song balances out. It reminds me of Jay's little bit in VOS's song, but either way, I'm happy. <3 I LOVE THE ENGLISH IN THERE. 8D <33333

Yes, I'm in Love with you 너무 행복하고

Yes, I'm in Love with you, I'm so happy

너란 여잔 내게 너무 과분하고

I don't deserve a girl like you

자꾸 너만 바라보는 바보같고

I feel like a fool for only looking at you

우리사랑 둘이서 Like Tic-Tac-Toe

Our love is like Tic-Tac-Toe

think about you All the time be so bright Can't deny!

너만 사랑할거란 나의 그말 믿어줘 Please Be mine!

I'm only going to love you, believe these words. Please be Mine

credits: jayholic, a blog at Naver & 이은정 ♥'s 박재범@2oneday

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I'm slightly shaking. It's such a good song. <3 I'm proud of our Taecyeon-ie and of Bada! 8D

Guest xaida

just got done watchinn wild bunny.. it was gooooddddd..

especially the part where they talk bout taec nd his mangoes hahaha

omggg ! nd khun's photoshoot! XD ~speecchhhlesss.

Jae's Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qZ6A0rJL_0

this is so cute.

if jae told me to study hard, i'd be a straight A student :P

OMG yeaaaahhh!!! XD i'd be a straight A student too !

Jay is soo cuteeee !

his little " uhhh... uhhhh... " haha

he didnt kno wha to saaayy ! LOL

"study hard, and pray" etc. lol

what a GOOD ROLE MODEL! hahaha

nd tht BADA song.. i didnt really like it.. but i loved taec's part lol !

Guest mew.kitty

dunno if its asked before, but how do you send them (2PM or anyone) a UFO message?

pictures of junsu;

junsu128.jpg

junsu129.jpg

junsu131.jpg

junsu132.jpg

cr: asianfanatics

Guest KaoriNeko

HI!

CAN SOMEONE SHARE PICS OF THE:

WOOYOUNG/JUNHO COUPLE

CHANSUNG/JUNHO COUPLE

JAEBUM/KHUN COUPLE

THANK YOU!

Guest mz simmonz

I forgot today was Wednesday and that their WB episode 3 would be out by now! gahh but I'm half asleep so I won't be able to appreciate their full adorkableness.

hmm my first time doing a 2PM survey..here goes ;)

1) BEST FRIEND:

TAEC (he's goofy, nice, and seems to be laid back/chill with everything)

TaekSMILE.jpg

credits: your--HEROine @ taec's thread

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING:

JAE (because he has a hot body. my honest answer! lol)

dw9e6d.jpg

credits: chunsa_2007

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER:

CHANSUNG (if only he was older! but he's close to my ideal type looks wise and he seems like he's very cute and playful but is also the strong, silent type when he needs to be)

OR

JUNHO (ahh I feel like a cougar, liking the babies of 2PM lol..but Junho seems mature for his age..he has really good manners and seems tidy and responsible..plus he's so cute and handsome at the same time!)

tn_1240565942_-1000764847_0.jpg

lol funny i found a joined pic of the two :D

credits: sookyoung.wordpress.

4) BROTHER:

WOOYOUNG (the cheeeeeks!!! *squeeze squeeze* plus he seems the most naive/innocent)

WooyoungPOUT.jpg

credits: oneinamillion2

5) ACQUAINTANCE:

JUNSU & NICKHUN (I actually don't know much about either member other than Junsu being an awesome vocalist and Nickhun having THE perfect face :) )

normal_junsu.jpg

woah he has some smoldering TOP eyes going on here! lol

credits: twistedstars.wordpress

khun3.jpg

credits: superduperlove.wordpress

Archived