☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest najoong

I'm following the flow also, teehee

1) BEST FRIEND: Wooyoung, because of his loveable ssanti-ness and Junsu because of his Daegu accent<3

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Hehe. Underage... :sweatingbullets: Probably...Taecyeon LOL beast! AHAH. T__T

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: WooyoungWooyoungWooyoungWooyoungWooyoungWooyoung

4) BROTHER: Khunn! He's such a sweet brother to his own sisters, so I think he'll be the best <3

5) ACQUAINTANCE: Everyyyyyyone!

I loooooove it when people post these kinds of things up!

Hahahha thanks to whoever started it <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wondergirls05

1) BEST FRIEND: Wooyoung! just because hes so playful and loveable and i love his cute chubby cheeks!

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Taec, hes just....yeah :D you all know!

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Junho :wub: my fav member. love everything about him!

4) BROTHER: Khun or Jay, i would say junho too but if hes gonna be my husband! haha

5) ACQUAINTANCE: all of them!!!

Guest ___reflectional

Awww , look at Jae Beom <3

So cute carrying the baby.

1. Best Friend - Taec , his big smile will make me smile.

2. One Night Stand/Fling - JAE BEOM :)

3. Husband/Life Partner - Jae Beom <3

4. Brother - Wooyoung & Junho ; their so funny.

5. Acquaintance - umm , ALL :P

1) BEST FRIEND: Wooyoung ~ or maybe more??? x]

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Chansung. with his 15 bottles of alcohol hahaha

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Jayyy

4) BROTHER: Khun ~ he's so sweet to his own sister too :]

5) ACQUIANTANCE: Everyone else! :P

Sorry to cut your post...but yours is just like mine!!! kekekeke

and for the same reason...odd..

so excited when i found out that JYP already done with songs and dance moves for 2pm...is that mean that they'll be having a comeback this year? hopefully they win best male group..*finger cross*

Guest skim072

aww those jay pictures are adorable!

he looks so relaxed and happy!!

survey time =D

1. Best Friend -

wooyoung. he is freakkin hilarious!! i'd never get bored if i'm around him. his busan accent and ssanti dances. and i don't think anyone can pull off wearing their pajama shirt out in public like he did in wild bunnies ep1!

jay!! i would've considered him for husband/partner for life, but i don't know. haha he's the type of friend i'd love to show off to other people... bboy/sing/dance/rap/personality he's the whole package~

those two put together equals never ending laughter.

2. One Night Stand/Fling - taec? no particular reason really, his name just popped into my head. lol.

3. Husband/Life Partner - Junsu ♡... i have way too many things in common with this boy. and his voice makes me melt lol.

4. Brother - khun and junho. khun, just look at the way he treats his younger sister!!! and junho, he's like a lil bro i've always wanted.

5. Acquaintance - chansung.. i couldn't fit him in any other category.

p.s. thanks to whoever started this survey.. it took me forever to figure out which boys went where. =P

(yay i topped a page. haha ^^)

Guest annie yunho

1.Best friend:Woo young or Jay...cauz when i'm alone or upset Woo young'll make me laugh with his funny face^^ and Jay's responsible friend that i can rely on anytime...

2.O.N.S:pass...i'm classic style^^

3.Husband:Taekyon...he's my idea man... he's funny,adorable,always make me feel comfortable with his big smile....and especially i like his character :X

4.Brother:Khun or Chansung....just my feeling,without any reason...

5.Acquaintance:The other guys..but actually i like them and want to know them more than acquaintance....

Guest alyssaulat

1) BEST FRIEND - probably Khun 'cause I think that he'll take really good care of me, no matter what.

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING - honestly? Jay, he's wayyy hot. but I don't think he's the type of guy who would have a one night stand.

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER - hands down, no hesitation... Jang WooYoung! ^^ *you got me lovestoned*

4) BROTHER - Junho! he's cute and seems very easy to get close with.

5) ACQUAINTANCE - Chansung, There's no one else I would choose to be just an acquaintance. :)

Guest Hellen_th

These are mine:

Best Friends: Khun because Khun is a nice, caring person and fun to be with.

One Night Stand: Pass :P

Husband: None

Brother: Junho, Wooyoung cuz they are so cute that I want to be with them everyday so that I can hug them, pinch their cheeks, take care of them and look for their girlfriends hahaha

Acquaintance: None because I don't want them to be just an acquaintance to me. At least I want them to be my good friends. :D

To be honest, I cannot think of anyone who I'd like to be my husband or ONS because I sincerely love them like my brothers. It would be so incestuous for me to think of them like that. lol

Guest ejunkebox

1. Best Friend - Wooyoung -- His cute expression could comfort me well

& Junsu ----- His fashion sense could be a great help esp in picking an outfit to go out dating =)

2. One Night Stand/Fling - JAE BEOM *NOREASONFORTHIS*

3. Husband/Life Partner - Junho <3 --- I just love a guy who is protective and caring.

There is just something about him that makes him attractive to me

4. Brother - Chansung,Taecyeon & Nickhun --- I wouldnt want to date a guy too tall & too attractve for me

Too much drama would be on rather have this boys as my

brothers who could protect me as well as entertain me heh!

5. Acquaintance - ALL!! Cos they are each little darling oppas for me so i rather have all of them as my friends .

Guest Indogurl05

been a while i haven't post here.. i can't wait for wild bunny eps 3 to be sub! i just love 2pm so much.. goodness..

oohh i see this questionnaires i wanna answer.. ^^

1. Best Friend: I would say.. WooYoung & Chansung.. because they could make me laugh..

2. ONS/Fling: the mysterious guy.. Junsu.. i would probably drawn to him by his soulful voice.

3. Husband/Life partner: Khun.. just because i think he is a husband material kinda guy.. ^^ family oriented just like me..~

4. Brother: Jay.. i think he would be a great brother that people would scared of..

5. Acquaintances: Junho & Taec.. just because they don't fit in the other options. :P

Guest L.haruki

Hi everyone~~!!

Been stalking some thread for awhile but didn't post, so this is my 1st post~~~~ ^^

I notice 2pm for quite sometime but i like 2pm only recently but I'm already in love with them!!!!! XD

They can't failed to crack me up always!!!

seeing their variety make me laugh always~~~ :D

I LOVE JUNHO THE MOST!! XD heehee~~~

he's hawt~ even those all my fren say he's de most not hawt & handsome but i don't care~

everything about him is <3!!! XD

anyway saw this~ i wanna do also. ^^

1) BEST FRIEND: wooyoungie~!!! he is so funny & i believed everythime i sad or angry, he can cheer me up~!

i love his ssangti dance btw.... :lol:

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: *cough* jaebeom! LEADJJA!!! XD

Everything he does make m think wrongly.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: LEE JUNHO!!!! XD he can be a gd father~~~ and a gd husband? heh~ XD

and i <3 the fact that he really like kids alot. ^^

4) BROTHER: nichkhun~~~~~~~ he just give me "brotherly" feeling.. LOL!!

5) ACQUAINTANCE: hmmm.... changsung?? XD

Guest Cloudy1430268312

here is my list :D

1) BEST FRIEND : Jay coz he is soo coool. and a smart lovely boy. i would love to hang out with him. and also nichkhun :D

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING : chan sung :D omg he is super hot !!!

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER : it will be JUNSUUUUU. i love him. he is so handsome, his voice is angelic. and remember back his before-debut, he was so *gangsta* in someway, and i think i cant get over the : cool-laid-back-boy-image hahah :D

4) BROTHER : Junho he is also cool. and girls would love to hang out with me just becoz they know i have a hot brother hahaha. but i would ignore them all hahah :D and wooyoung, coz he is sooo funny. i would love to make nonsense stuff with him. :D

5) ACQUIANTANCE : taek :D no reason. i like him.

Guest *JiJes*

Who’s hot this summer? MNet 20’s Choice Awards

Fall's approaching with a lot of anticipation for artist comebacks and drama premieres but summer's not quite over yet. Mnet's third annual 20's Choice Awards (think Teen Choice Awards) is coming August 28th! Don't ask me why Mnet clearly states it as a "summer break" but airs it in August (some have mentioned October but I don't think that's correct)... So for those of you who are clueless about this event, the awards are broken up into 20 different categories (hence the 20's in the event name), fans vote, and on the actual awards show there is a blue carpet for arrivals, performances, and of course the revealing of whose hot in Korea! Fans are allowed to vote, so it's a matter of who has the most fans...but doesn't that just mean the winner is hot hot hot?

Stay tuned to allkpop for updates on performance schedule and coverage of this event!

Below is a list of nominees. If you think your favorite star is hot, get cracking and vote for them! You can vote here starting today. Last year's Results.

Hot Male Drama Star

Kim Kim Bum – Boys Over Flowers

Kim Hyun Joong – Boys Over Flowers

Yoon Sang Hyun – Queen of Housewives

Lee Min Ho – Boys Over Flowers

Lee Seung Ki – Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy

Hot Female Drama Star

Go Hyun Jung - Queen Seonduk

Goo Hye Sun – Boys Over Flowers

Kim Nam Joo – Queen of Housewives

Jang Seo Hee – Temptations of Wives

Han Hyo Joo – Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy

Hot Male Movie Star

Kang Jihwan – My Girlfriend is an Agent

Kim Yoon Suk – Turtle Runs

Wonbin – Mother

Jo In Sung – Frozen Flower

Ha Jung Woo – Country Representative

Hot Female Movie Star

Park Bo Young – Speedy Scandal

Kim Ock Bin – Thirst

Kim Ha Neul – My Girlfriend is an Agent

Uhm Jung Hwa – Insadong Scandal

Ha Ji Won - Hawoondae

Hot CF Star

Kwak Min Seok – Minsuk Look

Kim Yuna – Ssing Ssing Ssing (Zoom Zoom Zoom)

Big Bang & 2NE1 – Lollipop

Lee Min Ho – Donut

Gal Mae Gi - Expert

Hot New Star

2NE1

Kim So Eun

Wan Suk Hyun

Lee Min Ho

Jang Ki Ha & Faces

Hot Variety Star

Gil

Kim Tae Won

Nicole from Kara

Sunwoo Yongnyuh

Lee Ha Neul

Hot Character

Shin Aeri – Kim Suh Young

Dressing Room’s Teacher Kang – Kang Yoomi, Anh Youngmi, Jung Kyungmi, Kim Kyungah

Taebong– Yoon Sang Hyun

Sup Sup (Sad) Brothers – Eun Ji Won & MC Mong

Goo Joon Pyo – Lee Min Ho

Hot Multi-Tainer

Kim Hyun Joong

Daesung

Yoona

Lee Seung Ki

Lee Hyori

Hot Sports Star

Kim Yuna

Kim Yo-han (Joseph)

Park Ji Sung

Park Tae Hwan

Bong Joong Geun

Hot Body

Park Jaebum

Son Dam Bi

Shin Min Ah

Lee Hyori

Jessica Gomes

Hot Style Icon

Kim Yuna

Seo In Young

Son Dam Bi

Lee Hyori

G-Dragon

Hot Fashionista

Kim Nam Joo

Kim Min Hee

Shin Min Ah

Yoo Eun Hye

Jang Geun Suk

Hot Girl Group Style

Leggings

Marine Look

Vivid Color

Cyborg Sunglasses

Hot Pants (Short Shorts)

Hot Online Song

2NE1 – Fire

Davichi – 8282

SNSD – Gee

Super Junior – Sorry Sorry

8eight – Without a Heart

Hot Performance

2NE1

2PM

SNSD

Super Junior

Son Dam Bi

Hot Boom Up Song

Super Man – Speedy Scandal

Ssing Ssing Ssing (Zoom Zoom Zoom) – Kim Yuna

Perhaps That – Park Bo Young

As Years Pass – Song Seung Hun

Never Ending Story – Yoon Sang Hyun

Hot Couple

Kim Young Joon & Hwang Jung Eum

Noh Hong Chul & Jang Yoon Jung

Se7en & Park Han Byul

Jun Jin & Lee Siyoung

Tablo & Kang Hye Jung

Hot Mr. Beauty

Kim Bum

Kim Hyun Joong

Nichkhun

Yoo Seung Ho

Yoon Sang Hyun

Hot Summer Heat Popularity Award

2NE1

2PM

Lee Min Ho

Lee Seung Ki

MC Mong

[c] xyiseul@allkpop

me too...

1) best friend - Taec. he seems like a fun guy to hang out with :D or Wooyoung.

2) one-night stand/fling - pass ;)

3) husband/life partner - Mrs.Jay Park = me :lol:

4) brother - Khun, nice & doting older brother :)

5) acquaintance - Junho :lol:

Guest Chalk-Bandits

I hope the boys will win several awards at the Mnet show! Yay! Vote for them!

I'm Wild Bunny Episode 3 right now.

Ahh...I love these dorks. :wub:

Guest Koutarou

Bada's song with Taecyeon came out today! :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsX3LrAPY3s

credit: Symbelmyns

I think it has a hot beat, and Taecyeon sounds hottttttttttttttt! <3

Wow! Amazing song! It's seriously catchy. Taec's manly touch is definitely a plus. ;)

Speaking of 2PM collaborations, I came across V.O.S - To Luv ft. Jae Beom last night. I know the release date was back in June, but I did NOT know about this song till yesterday, and I regularly check this thread. Maybe I missed a page, but I am so in love with this song right now. No joke. If you have time, just check it out. Jaebeom's awesome rapping features both Korean and English. :)

Oh yeah, about the MNet 20's Choice Awards, I don't think international fans will be able to vote in the polls; I read a comment on allkpop saying that you need a Korean SSN or something. I guess we're gonna have to rely on Korean Hottests to pull 2PM through!

EDIT:

Okay, so I just finished watching Wild Bunny episode 3 with subs... To be completely honest with you, the show has lost its touch. The second half of the photo shoot wasn't too interesting, maybe a few chuckles here and there, but nothing too great. As for the second half of the episode when Taec returns, I seriously felt bad for the guy when everyone was messing with him; two weeks ago I was suffering from major jet lag, too. It really annoyed me watching Taec not being himself, you know? And in the next few episodes, Nichkhun and Jay will be absent, gone to Thailand and Seattle, respectively.

I'm a die-hard 2PM fan, but I just don't find Wild Bunny worth my time.

The first episode was so worth watching three times though. :)

Guest beebz_x

1) BEST FRIEND - Nichkhun & Junsu , they are calm ppl like me

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING - no thnks

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER - Junho, he'll make a great husband and father

4) BROTHER - Wooyoung my younger brother & Taec my older brother

5) ACQUAINTANCE - Chansung & Jae

btw I'm watching Wild Bunny & I really wish they would give Junho more airtime idc if he isn't "funny".

=(

Guest annie yunho

WOW...i listened to Bada's song and it's so catchy(with Taek's rap,of course)

Taek's rap is so amazing....his voice always make me melt~~~ :lol: his rap matches with Bada's voice perfectly!!! :)

Guest PunchNine

1) best friend

Taec - he seems like a fun, genuinely nice guy that I would want to befriend. He's a geek, I'm a geek. So we'd get a long just fine.

2) one-night stand/fling

Chansung Too laid back to be a long-term partner, but too hot to pass up as a fling. Perfect boy toy material.

Khun - I have a feeling he's a closet wild child (despite his angelic looks). I'm sure we'd have lots of fun partying, boozing and all that shenanigan. Good fling material.

3) husband/life partner

Junho he seems very ambitious, hardworking and family oriented.

Taec, just because I'm the type that would marry my male best friend. lol.

4) brother

Junsu (the musical, artsy-fartsy brand-conscious younger bro that I rarely talk to) & Wooyoung (the annoying, silly younger bro that I'd be closer to) : ZERO sexual attraction to either of them.

Taec reminds me of my own big brother a little at times... personality-wise.

5) acquaintance

Jay He's the type of guy that I probably wouldn't befriend in real life. He's a ... classmate type.

Khun another classmate type ... that I might have had a slight crush on at one point.

Archived