☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest random koohkie

best friend: Wooyoung or Taec because they're so random. i'd love to have Wooyoung cheer me up with a ssanti dance rofl

one night stand/fling: Jay haha. see his abs up close xD

husband/life partner: Taec! i'm so biased LMAO

brother: Khun because he loves his sisters a lot.

acquaintance: ANY of them

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alice16uy

1) BEST FRIEND Wooyoung, he's cute and funny. Junho! I love his smile :D and Jay!~ he's funny! haha

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING CHANSUNG. OMG he's sooo hot haha. Oppa, come to me~ ^^

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER Taecyeon! He's caring and sweet..he seems like a good father-figure.

4) BROTHER Nichkhun!! I want a hot brotherr! He seems to really care/protective of his sisters, how cute~

5) ACQUIANTANCE None, i want to be BFF with everyone.

Guest yssatorns

Schedule July 8 - July 9

Taken from muizism.wordpress.com

so does that mean that there's a last episode for introducing star's friend?

I really wanna see the last part at least. Even Chansung kick out Yui ^_^

Guest zinnie

Best friend Jay. He is so cool and funny, definitely a best friend material. Show him off but the height kills it. *ouch*

One night stand Khun. Who wouldn't want a piece of him?! I have a weird attraction towards Changsung otherwise Khun would be great for Husband/Life partner too... :P

Husband/life partner Changsung. I am strangely attracted to guys with long hair :D Even though he has chopped them off...Changsung has really sharp features that I would definitely want my kids to have HAHAHA

Brother Junho, Taec Same as Jay, they are funny and really adorable.

Aquiantance Junsu. The only 2PM guy that I don't get :huh: . I need to spend more time on this guy for real!

This is fun! But I feel like such a traitor to my old favorite group, ARASHI

Guest uh-ohxev

1) BEST FRIEND: I think all of them really... hard to really pick one! XD But, Chansung seems like alot of fun. And Wooyoung too... Jay has a dirty mind, so I love that! XD

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Mmmm... Jay! Ahahaha or Taec... mmm

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Khunnie! <3

4) BROTHER: Junho AND Junsu... JUN brothers LOL XD

5) ACQUAINTANCE: Everyone or none because I want to be more then just acquaintance! I love them all too much for that... psh!

Omg, I ALWAYS top pages. What is it with me?! >,<

quick question about junsu on twitter -- has anyone realize that the only english speaking members are khun, jay, and taec? so even if junsu "replies" to anyone -- wouldn't it be either the other three? I mean, I wouldn't complain. I was thinking about it though. aha. did that make sense? I think it was rubbish talk. keke. oh well. ignore this post. I'm so random >_<"

i think junsu knows enough english words to actually understand what you're saying. :D he mostly listens to english songs so he can probably pick up the words he knows and get the gist of the message. i already left him one! and if he can't understand, he can always ask his roommate to translate for him. ^_^

as for the fun survey ~

1) best friend - wooyoung. i can totally see us goofing off every time we hang out. plus he's the most innocent of them all when it comes to girls so there'll be no tension between us.

2) one-night stand/fling - pass :P

3) husband/life partner - JUNSU. he's my ideal. the mysterious, sensitive guy who can still laugh at himself. :')

4) brother - junho and khun. they'll protect me!

5) acquaintance - pass. i want them to be my friends. :)

Guest jenneferngadiman

1) BEST FRIEND: WOOYOUNG! we'll sure have fun! i mean with his never ending jokes and all ;D

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: I'M UNDERAGEEE NO!!! haha but it's jay xp

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: jay? haha

4) BROTHER: khun? he'll treat me so good ;D

5) ACQUAINTANCE: ALL! i'm greedy, i know!

Guest r-obotix

1. Best Friend - Wooyoung, he's like so funny and who WOULDN'T want to be his best friend?!

2. One Night Stand/Fling - Junho, I really don't know why... i love him though XD

3. Husband/Life Partner - JUNSU, omggg i just love him so much! so romantic, especially his voice... <3 plus, his smile is so warm and he seems like a perfect husband.

4. Brother - Taecyeon & Jaebum & Nichkhun, YES I WANT ALL 3 TO BE MY BROTHERS. older brothers!~ they seem so protective... me likey. XDDD

5. Acquaintance - Chansung, I'm sorry!! but this is the only place where i can put him... ;__; but i would have chose none if we could.

Guest Regina Rae

First post here. *waves*

Anyway, haha.

Best Friend: Either Khun or Taec, because they seem like fun guys to chill with.

One night stand/fling: Junho! Heehee.

Husband/life partner: Jay. I just love him -♥-

Brother: Wooyoung. I can just see us fighting like brother & sister. Lol.

Acquaintance: All of them. They're all great guys (:

Guest lilbabie168

1) BEST FRIEND wooyoung

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING junho, jaebum, junsu

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER taecyeon :D

4) BROTHER nichkhun

5) ACQUIANTANCE ALLLL

i hope Junsu start using his Twitter since he added his picture ^^

i've been viewing this thread for quite awhile, but i never posted. first post here, hi to all the 2pm lovers! (;

1. best friend---junho, nichkhun (tit seems like they would the type to be such a good friend)

2. one night stand/fling---jaebum (just because...its jay!<3)

3. husband/life partner---jaebum (he's so sweet, gotta love him)

4. brother---wooyoung (he's so interesting & funny, i dont think there would be any dull moments at home)

5. acquiantance---pass...

i'm glad junsu uploaded a picture onto his twitter, that means he checked out his twitter unlike the other memebers!

Who would you want as a:

1) BEST FRIEND: taec or wooyoung cause their silly and would be fun to be around

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: jay or khun :sweatingbullets::phew: :blush:

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Taec!!! well first we become an acquaintance then best friends then husband and wife :lol::D :blush:

4) BROTHER: Junho or khun they seem very protective

5) ACQUAINTANCE: Everyone! who wouldn't want to be acquaintances with these boys?!

Guest kwondony

pwuahah. ive been a stalker of this thread for a while now.

the survey seemed like something fun :3

1) best friend: chansung ! <3 cause ima food monster like him x] & we can make fun of the oppas/hyungs >;3

2) one night stand/fling: jay. cause, damn. his abs [x

3) husband/life partner: LEE JUNHO. hes my ideal man, haha & his smile makes me smile like an idiot <3

4) brother: wooyoungie ! cause we are too alike in many ways @_@ & i wanna spoil him cause hes too adorable x3

5) acquaintance: all of em, cause they are too awesome. [x

Guest *CuTiE*

1. Best Friend - Taecyeon~ he'll make me smile with that smile of his anytime when i'm down~ and i love to hangout with him ..^^ Junsu ~ we'll go shopping together and listen to his favorite music <3 Jay~ i'll never have a dull day with him :D Junho~ he can teach me how to dance,,:D

2. One Night Stand/Fling - haha ummmmm ,,

3. Husband/Life Partner - Nichkhun^^ ~ he said he is successful person when his family is happy not because of the money or fame..>.< when question like, what r u going to do in the future is ask in the interview ..khun always say he's going to get marry lol.. <3 love how he's such a family-oriented person^.^ and love how he's gentle and protective with his sisters <3

4. Brother - Wooyoung~ i'll dot on him all day.. ALL THE TIME!! hahaha Chansung~ i'll feed him all day~haha

5. Acquaintance - ummm i want to be Friend with everyone of them^^ cuz i love them all<3

Guest Kiss Me

Following the trend (;

Who would you want as a:

1) BEST FRIEND: Jaebum & Khun. Jaebum cause he's so fun to be around. I think he's hot, but I'd rather have him as a hot best friend than hot boyfriend. Khun because he's just too sweet & he can take care of me <3

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Khun. After hooking up, we realized that being best friends is better for us. Rofl.

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: My baby Taec<3<3 I don't really need a reason for this right?

4) BROTHER: Wooyoung<3 He's so silly & cute. He's way younger than me so I couldn't have any love relations with him, but I'd be so happy to have a younger brother like him. I'd be one proud sister.

5) ACQUIANTANCE: Junho, Junsu, & Chansung~

for the first time i think jay look like a little kid..

he look so young in all the pics..

f00026814a78e82e9947b.jpg

f00026814a78e84b7aaf8.jpg

f00026814a78e84310e71.jpg

f00026814a78e839030a9.jpg

f00026814a78e82403782.jpg

credit bestiz

edit ~~

why no one ever posted this smexy gifs of junho back..

hahha..*dies*..

d00786854a7937f7283bb.gif

credit bestiz

and as for the question

1) BEST FRIEND: Junsu and Taec..

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Junho

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Wooyoung.. :lol: but in reality i wuld picked someone like junho or khunnie..not because of their face but more because of their behavior

4) BROTHER: Khunnie

5) ACQUIANTANCE: ALL OF THEM..

Guest haemeenee

^

^

^

Jay seems like he really likes kids :) awww ~

I've been to that church before, but I would have never guessed

he went to that one ~ wow :]

1) BEST FRIEND: Wooyoung ~ or maybe more??? x]

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Chansung. with his 15 bottles of alcohol hahaha

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Jayyy

4) BROTHER: Khun ~ he's so sweet to his own sister too :]

5) ACQUIANTANCE: Everyone else! :P

Guest the_little_mouse

Follow the flow ^^

1) BEST FRIEND: JunHo, WooYoung and Khun. WooYoung can be a really funny budd, while JunHo and Khun seem like they will be really caring and thoughtful

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: No one, i'm under-age so it's illegal ^^

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: TaecYeon, JunHo or Khun. Sweet and caring. Guarantee good life, what's more can i ask for ?

But still, it's illegal for me now =))

4) BROTHER: JunSu, ChanSung, JaeBum. JunSu can be both mature and childish, plus he looks like he's protective too. ChanSung and JaeBum as brothers can be really fun.

5) ACQUIANTANCE: everyone ^^

Guest xlilvietgrl

Jay does look really young in those pics. Ahaha, thank you for sharing! <3

I too shall do the survey thing. Teheheh!

1) BEST FRIEND: Hm, ALL? LOLOLOLOL. I want to be surrounded by hot men. TEHEHEHEH! Okay, fineeee, I'll choose. Wooyoung, because this boy is mighty cute and all the girls will be jealous of my cute guy best friend. MUAHA!

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Chansung or Junsu? Ahahaha.

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Jaebum or Taecyeon. <3 Taecyeon can entertain me all day with his dorkiness and greasy lines. Jae can dance for me. MUAHAHAHA. And the both of them can make me laugh because they are funny men. (:

4) BROTHER: Junho as my older brother because I've always wanted a protective older brother and he seems like he is protective. He can beat up the guys who are mean. LOL. Or Nickhun! OMG. I believe he is protective too. I remember seeing a screencap of one of his comments about his sister's picture, something like, "I didn't go with you....but if I did, I would kill you for wearing that bikini!" Ahhhhh, Khun<3.

5) ACQUIANTANCE: I will be greedy and say ALLLLLL, PLEASEEEEEEE!

1) BEST FRIEND: taek or wooyoung. they are HILARIOUS, especially udongi! he can ssanti dance for me anyday=]

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: junho! or chansung...i could say iv been with rain...0__O hahahaha

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: jay FOR LIFE<3<3<3hes hardworking, hot, cute, dorky, dedicated, can sing, dance, rap, bboy...*sigh* addicted!!!

4) BROTHER: khun! he seems to be such a good bro to his sisters.

5) ACQUAINTANCE: all of them...if i was to be good friends thatd be even better=]=]

hoho junsu updated a photo on twitter? i shall look!

thanks for the jay photos, he looks SO young in them. hehehe^^

Archived