pink things for him.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sballet06

!!!Hooray!!!

500th Page. Hottest Rocks.

I want away for two days and I come back and it's moved about 12 pages. WOW!

So now I'm off to catch up on videos on YT.

Thanks to everyone for sharing.

Special thanks to **lily** for my new chingu siggy

I'm an 88er so I'm a dongseng, noona and chingu; but chingu is dominant so that's the one I'm using

2pm <3

Guest ariyati

@klt - thanks for the pics. Totally agree with you that Jae's so hot in pink!!

Don't know if other already post this...but Jae's is totally cute here. You can see that he's turning to Taec for translation, and during the game Junho was nudging Jae to play. (I don't know what they're saying but hope someone can give me a brief explanation on what they are talking. =)) And Woo young with the dance is so adorable. Heheh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5-60QEnqA

Thanks yanaftwtwo@youtube for uploading it.

Also another vid... it's a cover on 2PM Again & Again... it's kindna funny. I like the parts that they are doing the fanshouts in the beginning.

Credit: jchiching@youtube

Guest karamelsuki

waaaaaaaaaa happy 500th page girls <3 :D

uwaaaa chansungie's pic <3333

oh and the schedule

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

new schedule is <3333

cheezychunnie thank you for the schedule update and the tutorial to vote for Hate You, let's do our part in supporting the boys :)

yana it's alright, dear, take tour time. the front page looks really good right now, can't wait for the finished product :)

dada i know what you mean, his theory makes sense lol. it just looks weird if he doesn't stand in the middle :lol:

thank you time2sub & Madam2pmsubs for the fast videos!

watching jay's solo interview on mnet wide and let's sleep here tonight, i teared up when he talked about his family esp his mum.

and he hates his voice??? we love it!

i love it when the boys appear on mnet wide news with their wally hyung,

that guy is just so comfortable with them and vice versa! jay's "a little bit" was the quote of the day lol

and taec was cute when he explained the game to jay in english!

this is jay

and this is woo young! his punishment for losing to junsu lol

credits: bestiz

and HAPPY 500th PAGE HOTTESTS!

Guest hyerimii

Hey guys ^^

I know you non Korean speaking fans have been wanting subs on the Mnet It's Time 2PM interviews and someone awesome subbed Jaebom's - so I translated Junho's for you guys. I just have the questions they asked him and his answers. I'm sure someone will have his subbed and up on Youtube soon, but you guys can just go ahead and read this one first ^^

If he thought that he’d win #1 on Super Star Survival -

There were three people and they were to choose one. During rehearsals JYP would be fretting over who to choose. The other two were better than him so he just thought, “At least I made it to here. I’ll have no regrets and find another chance and work harder.” When he won, he was just kind of confused and didn’t know what happened/what to do.

Dreams he had when he was little -

Chef, soccer player, baseball player, swimmer, pilot, computer programmer, singer, actor. In his first year of high school he was learning drama and thought that this was for him and he found his way to getting interested in singing and dancing.

If his parents disapproved -

Before wanting to be a singer, he said that he wanted to do drama but his parents disapproved of that too because they thought that he’d do it for a while and then quit like all the other things he'd started and quitted. They told him to just study hard and find his way but he kept begging for half a year and he finally was able to go to a drama school. After doing it for half a year, he changed his mind and wanted to be a singer. When he told his parents they were really angry.

During times when it became really hard -

There was a time where it became really hard for him and he was about to be kicked out but his mom called and asked to give him another chance. She said that they hadn’t seen all of him yet and if they kept watching him, he’d be sure to show great things. When he heard about the call from JYP, he almost cried and thought, “Wow, so this is what parental love is.” She threw away her pride and called and everything so he was really thankful towards her.

Talking about the first Dream Girl show -

He felt that what he felt when he first went into the Super Star Surival show and what the girls felt were totally different so he was disappointed. He remembers the cameras being off when he lectured the girls but it turned out it was all recorded.

How he felt winning first place -

They were next to SG Wannabe when they won first place on M! Countdown and it felt like they stole it from them and when they gave the trophy to 2PM, he tried not to take it because he kept worrying if they were allowed to. After they received the trophy, he was really happy.

What he thinks he ranks among the members -

During the first single, he thought of himself as among 6 or 7 and he thinks that he didn’t really have that much self confidence during that time. But now he has more self confidence because in one of the teasers for their new single, he comes in last with an acrobatic move so it seems to have really caught the fans’ attention.

If the hand – face movement was his idea -

When they were filming, he just wanted to hurry up and get it done so he covered his face with his hands and just played around and JYP really liked it. But it was his only part so he didn’t know what the point would be if he covered his whole face. JYP told him that it was cool and he should do it and he wanted to show his face but do the movement also so he decided to move one hand down and turn his face to the right to show his left side because it was his most confident side.

If any of the members have girlfriends -

None of them do, everyone just likes each other. They all touch each other and smack each other’s butts.

(Talking about members) -

When they come in from a busy schedule and are really stressed, they play one round of a game despite the time. Chansung is really competitive so if he’s losing, he starts yelling at everyone to start clearing it up and to put the game away.

Him and Jaebom share a room together and on days when he is worn out and just on the computer, Jaebom will turn off the light and start taking his clothes off while singing some weird song. He’ll just have his underwear on and come crawling towards the bed and pluck a hair off his leg or do something weird like that.

If he could spend a whole day with a member -

Jaebom’s always taking off his top so he wants to spend it with Jaebom performance wise.

His first love -

In his third year of middle school, he met his first love. It was a situation where she cheated on his close friend. He thought, “I’ll either never see her or just easily like her.” But it didn’t work.

After that year, if he had a second love -

It was his first year of high school but she left to go to a school in another country.

Could he possibly not be interested in girls -

When he was younger, he wasn’t able to treat girls nicely. He’d mess around with them but it wasn’t that he was trying to bother them, it was just that the girls thought he was a bad kid. And he gets shy and embarrassed around girls. He likes girls with big eyes because he likes girls that are the opposite of him.

If he were to choose a Korean star that was close to his ideal type -

Lee Min Jung from Boys Over Flowers. It’s not that he’s like, “Oh, I like her.” She’s just close to his ideal type.

To his future girlfriend -

“Take care of our baby ~” – Oh, is that too much?

“Hi ~”

“I love you ~” – Oh, I’m getting embarrassed. I need to drink water.

When he feels that he’s the sexiest -

He thinks many guys will feel the same way – right after he showers and when he wipes the foggy mirror and looks at his image.

Talking about drinking -

He can’t drink but he likes the whole idea and atmosphere of it – sitting around, drinking and talking with friends. If someone tells him to drink he’s like, “Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t really drink.” The most he can drink is two bottles.

Things that he can’t never have -

His smiling eyes, he doesn’t have any good comedy, & he would like to have charm later on in the future. He wants people to be like, “Wow, he has a lot of charm.”

Things that members are jealous of -

He thinks Taecyeon is jealous of his butt. He’ll come up and smack his butt & be like, “Ohhh.” All the other members do it too. Taecyeon will sometimes say, “Wow I’d love to be your butt.” And “You have a great butt.” Unfortunately for him, he can’t sleep because of his butt because his waist hurts. He can’t sleep on his back so he’ll sleep on his side. When he was little, he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep without his mom so she’d be next to him and hit his butt so maybe that’s how it got bigger.

Strange things that happen because of noona fans -

Some will say, “Lee Jun Ho, I think you could date me.”

Guest Crazedphase.

Magnae on Starking recording.

why are all my boys breaking out?!

http://i42.tinypic.com/ann6mg.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/1z2mvyb.jpg

anyways, sorry I'm taking so long with the first page T_T

but schedule is always updated [:

Dont't worry!!!

I LOVE the first page

Take your time;; no need to rush ^^

ariyati Thanks for that ^^. That's sweet of the Thai fans

hyerimii Thank you

Aww, bless him.

Junho has really grown on me

I can't believe he came up with that "mollaa~~~" bit (well at least I think he means that)

because that is my favourite bit in the dance!!

Guest last love.

YAY FOR 10,000 POSTS! <333333 I'll be back with massive Taec spam. :3 Thought I'd share SOME of my favorite pictures of our lovely Taekkieboo. <3

Please save if taking out. Do not hotlink!

Credits go out to: 2oneday, 2pm thread, bestiz, Daum, etc.

117wlb.jpg

Sexy, sexy, sexy wet & shirtless Taek! Roflrofl.

227s.png

I don't know. He just looks hella hot here. His hair + his shades = LOVE!

107vrr.jpg

Makes me laugh every single time. Oh, Taekkieboo.

004nsyqye.jpg

Um, yeah. LOL.

202j.jpg

Oh, how I'd wish to be that spoon. ;___; Wooyoung does too! ROFL. I like his hair here. <3

167azz.jpg

MHMMMM. I love me some Taek, rofl. <3

224gan.jpg

He looks adorable here. <3

190v.jpg

I LOVE HOW HIS SMILE TOUCHES HIS EYES IN THIS PICTURE. <3

144prf.jpg

His wrinkles are attractive, rofl. :]

168jqo.jpg

BLOWFISH! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

185gda.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

134rrq.jpg

He's just too dang adorable in this picture! I love ittt. :]

220m.jpg

Mhmm, yeah, Taek. Sweat it outtt. ROFL.

136czv.jpg

GAH. SEXYYYSEXYYYSEXYYYY!

a2vedy.jpg

Taekkieboo is seriously fierce.

ahahahahahahaham.jpg

ALWAYS AT A LOSS FOR WORDS WHEN I SEE THAT PICTURE. BAHAHAH<3

sktaec1.png

2hwgi9.jpg

taecsuit.jpg

e00557454a0dc047c97ad.jpg

normal1242819173i000128.jpg

b00851434a1541f7b2213.jpg

1243359409dpp0174v.jpg

normalf00695454a215b1ab.jpg

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE JUNHO INTERVIEW!!!!

He thinks Taecyeon is jealous of his butt. He’ll come up and smack his butt & be like, “Ohhh.” All the other members do it too. Taecyeon will sometimes say, “Wow I’d love to be your butt.” And “You have a great butt.” Unfortunately for him, he can’t sleep because of his butt because his waist hurts. He can’t sleep on his back so he’ll sleep on his side. When he was little, he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep without his mom so she’d be next to him and hit his butt so maybe that’s how it got bigger.

WHAT A TRAGIC STORY!!! Poor kid can't sleep because his butt is too big!! hahahahahaah .. what a sad heartbreaking story LMAOOOO

got nothing to share....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGXjKDa-aQQ

Gagaga! :D

090608(Mon) Recoding of Star King

Credit: bestiz

Wow.... Jaebeom's really HOT in HOTpink! :D

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8701/12...439p1120748.jpg

i swear that boy looks good in anything...or nothing...

Also another vid... it's a cover on 2PM Again & Again... it's kindna funny. I like the parts that they are doing the fanshouts in the beginning.

Credit: jchiching@youtube

hahaha this is hilarious!! i laughed so much....i like the fanshouts in the beginning too!

thank you lovescape! for sharing such awesome pictures of the taek beast!!!

Guest berryori

;) ;) ;) ;)Does anyone have a LINK (non-clubbox) for KHUN's appearance on MBC's FANTASY COUPLE - JUNE 7? ;) ;) ;)

Really would like to watch it. :)

Guest cheezychunnie

" While the regular guest, Nichkhun is still in Thailand, the other 6 members went to record Starking today. ....

The fans also said that all the boys cried when one of the contender came out to the show for his mother who has a liver cancer"

taken from:2pm-online

they cried?

i'll definitely gonna watch this episode..

Guest eija

^omoo..that is touching..im sure i wuld cried too..

62302919.jpg

21428443.jpg

my fren said junsu shud be banned for bein too hot hahhaha..

credit as tagged+bestiz

uhh..i wuld like to post the rest of the pics beside junsu..but my net is workin slow rite now n i need to sleep

hope someone else will do it

and hyerimii..thanx for translating junho interview..appreciated it so much :D

Guest she-smiles

VOTE FOR 'I HATE YOU' ON MNET COUNTDOWN

please log on to http://muizism.wordpress.com/

she tells u the details on how to vote.

the mnet thingy is in korean so if u guys are korean illiterate(like me)

this detail instruction will help us...

vote can only be done once per day!

so let's vote!!!

:)

i'm just bumping your post up so others can view it and vote! :)

i've been away from the net for only a few days,

but i feel so behind on 2PM news.

i'm glad the boys will continue to promote their time for change album.

i was really hoping they would promote 돌아올지도 몰라 (don't know, might return).

but i hate you is also a good song.

either way, i'm excited! :)

when will the promotion begin?

i wonder if k-hottest has already prepared a fan chant?

Wow.... Jaebeom's really HOT in HOTpink! :D

sorry to cut your post short.

but yes, i agree!

jae looks hot in pink, just how taec looks hot in yellow.

i think the boys look great in bright colors.

:wub:

Guest hyerimii

I know I posted Junho's interview not too long ago but I felt that I should contribute something else.

I'm not sure if these have been posted before, sorry if they have!

CHANSUNG ON SIMSIM TAPA - JUNE 6

MORE OF 2PM AT STAR KING RECORDING

credits: bestiz

Gagaga! :D Our hot hot hot leader - Jeabeom~

:D

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

1244476349img0007.jpg1244476349img0096k.jpg

1244476349img0099.jpg

29670044.jpg

---

Lol. I was watching this Mnet Hot Blood documentary vids.

Wow.. Oneday definitely went into lots of traings

Going through many ups & downs together!

I guess my love for them is growing! Kekeke.

Once again, thanks for sharing the vids here! :)

Also thanks hyerimii thanks translating the interviews here!

& yeah, am one of those non-speaking-korean-speaking fan.

Really glad there's people subbing them, like this I get to understand what are they talking.

Heeeee, thanks thanks thanks.. Much thanks to all who sub vids. :D

2PM hwaitingggggggg~ <3.

Guest Nofa

hyerimii thanks millions for Junho interview <3

cheezychunnie they cried !!! well the story is really touching : (

[ENG SUB] 090108 every1 idol army show Season3 Ep6 2PM 떴다 그녀 4/5

[ENG SUB] 090108 every1 idol army show Season3 Ep6 2PM 떴다 그녀 5\5

cr: Akanojean

Jusu <3 .. i love his test of fashion

Guest kanako28

Hey guys ^^

I know you non Korean speaking fans have been wanting subs on the Mnet It's Time 2PM interviews and someone awesome subbed Jaebom's - so I translated Junho's for you guys. I just have the questions they asked him and his answers. I'm sure someone will have his subbed and up on Youtube soon, but you guys can just go ahead and read this one first ^^

Talking about the first Dream Girl show -

He felt that what he felt when he first went into the Super Star Surival show and what the girls felt were totally different so he was disappointed. He remembers the cameras being off when he lectured the girls but it turned out it was all recorded.

If he were to choose a Korean star that was close to his ideal type -

Lee Min Jung from Boys Over Flowers. It’s not that he’s like, “Oh, I like her.” She’s just close to his ideal type.

Hello! thanks a lot for translating the interview and sharing it with us ^_^

yup.. we got to see another side of Junho and Chansung during the Dream Girl show, they seemed a little mad about the girls' attitude and Junho gave them a speech. compared to what both MCs have been through to be what they are today, it's understanding to be disappointed by the contestants.

i'm a girl, but Lee Min Jung is a nice choice!

LOL "Wow I'd love to be your butt".

^omoo..that is touching..im sure i wuld cried too..

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1912/62302919.jpg

credit as tagged+bestiz

the picture is so cute, i wonder what they were looking at.

Taec is like "OH!"

Junsu "eeh."

Junho, Wooyoung, Jaebum "looks like it's going to rain huh"

if anyone comes up with better captions... feel free to share :D

and thank you everyone for the updates!

k so just wondering what are some nicknames you hottests use for the boys?

like when you're talking about them with your friends or posting on forums and stuff...

mine are

The Taek Beast/Beast/Beastie for Taek

FunniBunni for Jae

My Woo Mandu/My child (LOL) for Woo

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

and The JunBros for Junsu and Junho

haha<3

Archived