☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest candyapple1111

I think jay said he wanted to act. I hope he gets a chance to do a drama or a bit part somewhere.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CharlotteDarcy

wow. I can't wait for the promotion of "Hate You." As a matter of fact, that's my favorite song on this single.

I dont know why Jay hates his voice. He thinks it sounds like puberty? Whatever, it certainly is sexy to me.

Guest nhym51

Energy song part 2 guys so cool

Yeah, first they take off pull and then play in water :))

Taec wear buoy, he is too big to wear it =))

Ah they came to museum of art, add couple Taec Young =)) they're adorable but I dont know they hug at musem like that =))

090607 NichKhun Fan Sign at Centralworld.

===> Khun cut birthday cake ? It's too soon ??? 24/6 is his birthday...

Ah i want to question, I'm 88ers, so I'm a noona fan or chingu??? I don't thik I'm a dosaeng fan =))

(I speak Eng not well, i'm sorry) ;))

^ you qualify in all the clubs ... dongsaeng to Jae. Chingu to Junsun, Khun & Taek. and a noona to the rest...lol

loving the seoul museum pics... they looked so cute, and innocent...aww Junho <3

Looks like many people turned up to see khunnie <3 .. he looks so lonely, time to join your

brothers back in korea... he he

If you are a new fan and still haven't watched Hotblood, do yourself a favor and check it out.

The bond between the boys is so deep, that yes, I do admit to tearing up.... it's good stuff.

SHINee, 2PM, 2AM and Davichi etc come together for ‘Helping our needy neighbour concert’

Artistes will come together for the 2nd ‘Star Donation Meteor’ concert. The 1st of this concert was held last October and was aired on KBS as ‘Korea is 1 Family’.

And for this concert, the performing artistes like SHINee, 2PM, 2AM, Davichi, Jo Sung Mo, Lee Jung Hyun, ChaeYeon, TaeGoon, Bae Seul Gi, After School, Park Hyun Bin, Drunken Tiger, Yoo Mi Rae, Tei, LeeSsang etc.

The concert is sponsored by Who Is and KBS, and supported by Cultural and Physical education tourism board, SK Telecom, Nike, Dragonfly, I Love Plastic Surgery Dermatology. It will be held on 20th June in Seoul Korean University’s stadium. Proceeds to the concert will be contributed to help the needy.

cr:kbites

I'm sooo excited for the 'Hate You' Promotion!! :w00t:

edit: I just remembered something. Does anyone else think that when Taek raps in Hate You, he sounds kind of like TOP?? O.o lol.

Oh my gosh!!! I thought so too! Everytime I heard it I kept thinking "Gosh, he sounds so much like TOP in this song".

I can't wait to see their promotions for the song and what's even more exciting is having Nich back with the group cause it just feels so incomplete without all the members though the boys have done so well minus Khun.

Also, does anyone else feel like Wooyoung has been so down lately? I miss his smile, his laugh and his silliness.

Guest cheezychunnie

taken from http://muizism.wordpress.com/ but this is not confirmed yet...

the format for introducing star's friend gonna be changed and 2pm was mentioned to be in the new season as the guess artist

From Boom’s Interview

(irrelevant omitted)

“Unlike in an existing format of ISF, there’ll be regular members from male team and female team appear on ISF season 2 having matchups. Members who fail will get eliminated as in Survival’s form. For male team, 2pm and super junior members are included. Boom is in charge of the leader of male team and plays the helping role of pairing members up. First recording is on june 14th.”

Boom said “As the leader of male team, I arrange a cohesion and dine together currently in middle of preparing secret project”. He promised “male team will do their best to have a partner”

Addition info: Boom is now studying from previous shows: Love letter, The camp of meeting-War of Roses, Soulmate/Match made in heaven.

2 of each group will be regular geusts. no mention on female team, fans suspect that they will be normal girls

No more Stars’ friends? Another type of Mnet Scandal? Maybe We got married will be next….

one word….

—————– HA.JI.MA —————–

credit to: http://muizism.wordpress.com/

Guest LiZziE

^ hahaha

i totally agree

HA-JI-MA!!!!

dont do ittttt!

although i love seeing them on television, i think the'yre hilarious when they're together (with or without boom)

they're not able to be their CRAZY selves with a lot of people around

just keep the 7 o fthem together and let them run free into the fields

i would watch that! hahahah ^^;;

ahhh i absolutely love the latest energy song

it's so cute!!

thanks for all the pictures everyone! :)

Guest tikamicizia

^

^

^

yeahhh, they can be so silly without worried when there aren't much ppl they don't close to. esp. wooyoung!! darnn he's just soo quiet in the new environment. I really really miss his silliness..

2PM Wooyoung, Shim Eun Kyeong & Jeon No Min appointed as ambassadors of Seoul International Youth Film Festival

According to the Korean media on the afternoon of 4th of June , Korean 7-member boyband 2PM's Wooyoung , child actress Shim Eun Kyeong and actor Jeon No Min were appointed as ambassadors of the 11th Seoul International Youth Film Festival .

On the same day , the person-in-charge of the Seoul International Youth Film Festival said , "The objective of this time's film festival is to express the meaning of distinct generations (?) , and hence , we've selected celebrities that always working hard towards their dreams ."

"We have appointed the ambassadors -- The group that everyone likes , the new generation's idol , 2PM Wooyoung , Shim Eun Kyeong , as well as the actor who stars in the drama Queen Seon Deok , Jeon No Min ."

2PM Wooyoung is a trainee who was nurtured into an idol by JYP , he is currently having promotional activities for 2PM's second single album , Again & Again . Shim Eun Kyeong who acted in MBC drama series "Tae Hee, Hye Kyo, Ji Hyun", and Jeon No Min who is currently shooting the drama series Queen Seon Deok.

Starting September , The Seoul International Film Festival will be held at the Sejong Cultural Center , lasting for a week .

Source ; mydaily

Chinese article by ; 李奎林@sina

Translated by ; onederbang ♥ @ kjpopbands

taken from http://kjpopbands.blogspot.com/2009/06/2pm...ng-jeon-no.html

Guest Eltoshen

^^Interesting. Kids probably like Wooyoung a lot due to his "cheesy dance". I don't get why people call it cheesy though, since it looks classy at times.

Thanks for sharing the videos. :D

@ klt

those picture are from Hotblood program before they debet

i save a playlist with sub. someone in this forum made :)

here ya go~!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1B48E9473AC1464B

enjoy!!

and wow i love i hate u!!!<3

It's from an episode of Hot Blooded Boys, the show 2AM and 2PM did before they debuted where a few trainees were eliminated. I'm not sure exactly what episode it's from but it's one of the middle ones. I watched eps 1-9 subbed here:

Eps 1-3: http://www.youtube.com/user/xwonderbangx

Eps 4-7+9: http://www.youtube.com/user/Slumberyume

That's all the subbed eps I know of, if someone else has others please post them!

(Sorry for cutting your entry :])

^ Hey *CuTiE*, Do0mAid and fattie8701!

Thanks for the links & info. :D I'm so going to watch them.....

KEKEKE!

Yay, me as welllll.. Really can't wait for their next promotion song - I Hate You!

& also waiting for Nickhun to be back with 2PM~

:B

Guest Crazedphase.

lalaapop..u are not a bad hottest

i dont listen to any of the song except again n again till i got my cd's

my spazzing frens keep on asking me to listen to it but i refused..hahha :lol:

Haha, thats a funny story.

Thanks for that ^^

Khunnie had his birthday????

2PM Wooyoung, Shim Eun Kyeong & Jeon No Min appointed as ambassadors of Seoul International Youth Film Festival

Wooyoung must be really pleased. YAYYY for him :)

Guest nhym51

^ you qualify in all the clubs ... dongsaeng to Jae. Chingu to Junsun, Khun & Taek. and a noona to the rest...lo

===> oh that's right =)) but i thik i'm a noona because I born before Khun - Su - Taec some moth :(( I born in January :(( But I like chingu group :))

Ah Junsu , not Junsun lol =))

Afternote - Mai & Tina Beauty on the Beats Concert

Credit: ชีวิตเหมือนสายลม@madam2PM.pantip.com, Offogato@2pm-online.com

After the concert went by for about two and a half hour, Nichkhun finally came out by standing at the higher floor of the stage while Mai & Christina were on the stage’s floor. The audience all over the hall were extremely loud. Then the lift took Nichkhun down to the floor, three of them danced and sang to Christina’s old hit song “Ninja”. Then Nichkhun was left to dance alone with dancers. He danced strongly and coordinately. Near the end of the song Mai & Christina came back and enjoyed up-close dancing with Nichkhun. At one point, Christina run her hand through Nichkhun’s tank, he closed his eyes and the audience screamed so loud. At the end of the song, Mai hug and kissed Nichkhun on the cheek. Since both divas are way older than him, there nothing to be envious or serious about.

They talked and praised Nichkhun for a while. Christina admired Nichkhun’s good manners then Khun made a cute face which even made both host singers go crazy (and also the fans). Nichkhun thanked them for inviting him to appear on the concert. He said that he were a fan of them since he was a little boy and he made audience laugh when asking Mai & Christina how old they are now. LOL (Both of them are in their 40’s). After that, they left the stage to Khun. He changed his red jacket to white. Unfortunately, while he took off his jacket the lights on the stage were dimmed. Nichkhun walked to the piano saying he prepared this Korean song for them as he loved the song and the meaning of the song so much. He sang Nothing Better so beautifully which wowed the audience. Nichkhun waved and said goodbye to the audience but he came back at the end of the concert together with Mai & Tina and the rest of star guests.

[FANCAM] 090607 Lotte Department Event - 2PM - Talk + I Hate You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6LftEYQXs...feature=related

[FANCAM] 090607 Lotte Department Event - 2PM - Again & Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXU0Q9YFN94&NR=1

[FANCAM] 090607 Lotte Department Event - 2PM - Only You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDugn4xScok...feature=related

Guest ANGee<3

"Hate You" is FINALLY getting promoted. Hahaha~

I love that song. I'm pumped for this<3

I dont know why Jay hates his voice. He thinks it sounds like puberty? Whatever, it certainly is sexy to me.

I agree.

I happen to love his voice a lot!

I felt like in that whole interview he was putting himself down...

I just wanna tell him he is super HOT and amazingly talented.

He compared himself to Khun.

They are two different people with two different hotnesses {Ha! so not a word}

Oh wow...sorry for rambling.

But that video made me kinda sad =.=

And to add on to my rambling {hahaha} Wooyoung is getting too skinny...kinda bothers me.

AND Chansung looked hotter when he was less muscular.

But all in all, they are handsome~^^;;

Guest karamelsuki

meib, he want a voice like taec ..

so deeeppp deep and manly ? ROOOOOOOFL

but i love ur voice jae <3

Guest cheezychunnie

VOTE FOR 'I HATE YOU' ON MNET COUNTDOWN

please log on to http://muizism.wordpress.com/

she tells u the details on how to vote.

the mnet thingy is in korean so if u guys are korean illiterate(like me)

this detail instruction will help us...

vote can only be done once per day!

so let's vote!!!

:)

Guest shinhdeplol

this is the cutesst fancam everr :w00t: hehe YG and JYP love once again

wooyoung + youngbae couple and jiyong + junsu couple :wub:

Archived