☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest wonderful ♡

Again & Again in top three in K-chart today !!!! ... i hope they get it ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's so awesome and MAD fast wow *_*

i hope they get #1 soon! i believe they can~

^ those pictures are so amazing.

i love what's junsu is wearing (those glasses look so cute on him) and junho's sneakers are awesomeeee.

REQUEST (sort of) :

i was just listening to JaySu singing to Incomplete by Sisqo and fell head over heels in love with them. Another one of my favourites is also them singing Keyshia Cole's Love. so yeah... was wondering, what other covers do you guys like? a 100% must-watch? i just have the urge to watch them sing, haha.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today performance was HOT , love the stage & the green outfit was so CUTEE i love it

they look bright & idk just make me smile lmao.

34zyfyw.jpg

lol junho jjang

the boys din win today but they have only made a comeback last week and they r already in top 3! i know they will win someday! maybe tomoro as they are also in take 7?

fighting 2PM!!!

tomorrow is music core & they don't hand out award but yeah i JUST HOPE they take Take 7 tooo AHH

i know that the boys is like FREAKING happy that they even in the top 3 , i mean it like their first time

standing in front row like that. (if i remember correctly) but i was dying for the boys to win , idk i just feel

like they have such a big CHANGE ! i be lying if i say im not sad lol but hey there next week & take 7 to look

forward & mnet too hohooh FIGHTING 2pm "you can go it"

24uypef.jpg

OMG i love this HAHAH he like crossing his finger , lmao aww leader you ARE SO CUTE!

& because these two melt my heart

2ujr3gj.jpg

saw2v7.jpg

kao3uq.jpg

kdlx5t.jpg

15n55hf.jpg

cr. bestiz

Guest tikamicizia

congratssss for being in top 3!!!!!!! I'm so happy

hope they'll get their first award asap!!!!

btw, is it their 1st time being in top 3??

Guest widdy

today performance was HOT , love the stage & the green outfit was so CUTEE i love it

they look bright & idk just make me smile lmao.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34zyfyw.jpg

lol junho jjang

http://i42.tinypic.com/24uypef.jpg

OMG i love this HAHAH he like crossing his finger , lmao aww leader you ARE SO CUTE!

cr. bestiz

I agree!! the green outfit was the best! I love it too^^

and Junho looks so cute xD aw.. love him and I cracked up when I saw Jay crossing his finger to fans xD that was so cute and his smile..<3

Thank you so much for sharing :D

Thank you for the links and pics yana :) they look friggin hot in their own clothes seriously

2PM fighting!!! #3 is a great start dont give up 2PM and Hottest ^^ Im prayin for them to win! I wanna see their bright smile and joyful tears x)

Guest monmoon

Got this from the BOA thread

source: www.Korg .com

Trans: supisup@soompi

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Top 10 Korean singers who are populare in USA

The poll from www.korg.com from 2009/02/01 - 2009/04/20 (2,000 people)

1. BoA

2. Wonder girls

3. Girls’ generation

4. Se7en

5. Big Bang

6. Dong bang shin ki

7. Rain

8. Super Junior

9. 2Pm

10.CSJH

They are the only newbies on that list. 2PM fighting.

Guest tangeriines

Does anyone know if the episode of "sebaqui" with khun has aired yet? Someone posted pictures a little while back (I think it was the last page or so). If not, what date is it supposed to be on? Thanks so much.

Guest superbnchic

Does anyone know if the episode of "sebaqui" with khun has aired yet? Someone posted pictures a little while back (I think it was the last page or so). If not, what date is it supposed to be on? Thanks so much.

no it hasn't aired yet

it's supposed to be this week's episode, i think

Guest she-smiles

Navi will have support from 2PM’s JaeBum.

On May 2nd at MBC Music Core and May 3rd at SBS Inkigayo, Navi will perform her new song ‘My Heart Is Damaged’. This song contains a rap part which was sung by Crown J. Crown J did make an appearance on music program and leave a great stage performance.

In this stage, 2PM’s Jaebum is going to sing the rap part with his own written lyrics, and it will be interesting enough to be compared to the original lyrics.

Navi’s song ‘My Heart Is Damaged’ is receiving so much love through online.

Credits: Asia Economy & kpop jjang

So look out for our wonderful Jae & his collab with Navi. I can't wait! <33

& Thanks for sharing all the pictures! I will add them to my collection. Heh.

And I also come bringing photos on their way to rehearsal~

http://i41.tinypic.com/n5ornq.jpg

Erghh Taek, why are you hiding from the world? <3

Guest miia

SEAFOOD!!

omo those pics of jay n junsu sooo hot!! jay so cute!!

n i loved the green outfits 2day nice!!

the gif of jay corssing his fingers how sweet is that!! lovely leada!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

i was just listening to JaySu singing to Incomplete by Sisqo and fell head over heels in love with them. Another one of my favourites is also them singing Keyshia Cole's Love. so yeah... was wondering, what other covers do you guys like? a 100% must-watch? i just have the urge to watch them sing, haha.

yeah jaysu love! :D they also sang: Because of You and With You

this is my fave cover that junsu did (but it's not the full song huhuhu i wish he'd do a full cover of it): I Have a Lover

junsu: Snowflower

junsu, taec, woo: Tie

jay, khun: Confessions (i love it when jay said, "what" in the intro. so cute! and he's darn fast! khun singing also sounds sweet esp when he says "man" hahaha i don't know why but he just sounds cute there.)

2pm: Instead of Saying Goodbye (100% must-watch!!! they are sooo cute!!! i wish they'd do songs like this too cos they're really so adorable here! taec and his cheesiness! junho's eye-smile and jay's little eye seductions! :D )

hahaha i didn't know i was on my sis' account. :ph34r:

Guest bbyL

^^Jay and Junsu also sang (Originally by J. Holiday) Suffocate

A few others they sang (I love when they go on radio shows!):

I Believe I Can Fly

The Last Time

Jay's solo at Osaka

Run it (Originally by Chris Brown) He also sang it during is trainee days too :)

Jay sang this song on idol show. very short >< cause they cut it (originally by Ne-Yo)

And Jay's pre-debut songs

I love when they sing english songs as you can probably tell O_o

I am really happy that he is performing with Navi because he is really talented!

Guest foreverasian3

Even though they didn't win, they've gotten really

far. Top 3, and it hasn't been long since they made

their comeback. Good job boys!

HAHA, the congratulation dance for Wooyoung was hilarious. I kept staring

at Junsu.~

Archived