☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mulamula

What 2PM member has the best/worst change in looks from the 10 Points/Only You phase to the Again&Again phase?

What do you guys think? ;]

please forgive me for cutting your post. but I think this was a really great topic to talk about! I think no amount of hair or outfit can take away from their

God-given faces/bods! So I say this without offense. But if I had to measure the change ...

BEST: Junsu -- the haircut totally does it! he's can burn most any just because of his fab cheekbones. And he looked really great with the jacket in the video.

2ndBEST: Chansung - this boy has cheekbones that you can hang a load of laundry off of, but I prefer any haircut to long. Without the hair now, I think his the shine of his face

is more radiant than ever.

WORST: Khun's ... it's probably grown back since video but his hair needs to spike it for it to work at all. (peace Khun-fans ... I know it's not his fault that the stylist gave it to him.)

As for Wooyoung loosing weight ... hmmm, I totally agree that he did not need to but I think he looks just as good. His change not being as drastic as what I mentioned above.

the boys pic at sim sim tapa..loves the pic

i feel like abducting kimshiyoung so that i culd take the cd's..hahha

d82121ab14.jpg

4a14fbbac2.jpg

8d52569543.jpg

ee3ce218bf.jpg

0979bba9c8.jpg

a5d6da174e.jpg

9b4b78a187.jpg

0ba866f3ad.jpg

28475b8fec.jpg

fc8ad55c74.jpg

4f70d7fb4b.jpg

10ae1735db.jpg

a7b911b456.jpg

722dc16727.jpg

fdc10c9fa3.jpg

ebdb6ed140.jpg

6f33bb1ed9.jpg

5c89cbcd04.jpg

2a1b8e863b.jpg

4f79772b70.jpg

oke im done..

credit bestiz..

Guest airajasmine

Congratz.... 2PM

as of april 30, 2009

#1 at www.dosirak.com charts

#1 at cyworld charts

#2 at bugs charts

#2 at mnet charts

#6 at melon charts

Also Sunmi again mention 2PM and 2AM on her new message(04/29/2009) at Wonder Girls Cafe

Guest jellyfish_mc

they really hit the charts.... happy to hear that^^

whoa...the comic was awesome...hahaha....jaebum looks so hilarious there...

thx for share some picts of the cutie wooyoung... and taec before debut....XD...looks so pure...

What 2PM member has the best/worst change in looks from the 10 Points/Only You phase to the Again&Again phase?

I don't really think there is a worst but maybe they shaved Jay's hair too much on the side. I love all their hair styles really, but I like that Junsu got rid of the bowl cut. They all look hot either way.

Speaking of hot, they look great at the runway show and at the radio station. Also I think that, I'm assuming manga drawings are really cute! :) I am so happy that 2PM are number 1 in all those charts. Hopefully they can stay there and win. :)

By the way, don't forget to vote on the yahoo thing--- Look in my siggy for the link!

2PM- 2,296,718 DBSK- 1,183,476 DBSK are getting closer.. vote people!! Please!!!!

I love the radio show. Man Jay and Junsu can sing!!! I loved it! :)

Guest lilyami

People might not like their hair, outfit, or weight but those are all the stuff that can change. The only thing that I think they should never change is their personality. I love how all of them are so funny and friendly. I think their personality is what makes them attractive. :D

Guest chungy

i'm not usually a boyband fan, since i'm much older than most of them.

but i'm starting to get OBSESSED with 2pm...I find that ALL of their members are so hot.

i personally like Jay and Taek....I guess it's the english speaking bias.

they can dance, and they can sing...I saw some youtube clips, and even the rappers in the groups are really good singers...that's very rare!

Guest lovebaby

the boys pic at sim sim tapa..loves the pic

i feel like abducting kimshiyoung so that i culd take the cd's..hahha

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d82121ab14.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4a14fbbac2.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8d52569543.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ee3ce218bf.jpg

oke im done..

credit bestiz..

Thanks for sharing the pictures :blush:

Wooyoung looks so adorable with that cake in hand x'D

Speaking of the cake, yummmy, and the fruits are probably because he's on a diet.

HAPPY 20TH WOOYOUNG <333

i'm not usually a boyband fan, since i'm much older than most of them.

but i'm starting to get OBSESSED with 2pm...I find that ALL of their members are so hot.

i personally like Jay and Taek....I guess it's the english speaking bias.

they can dance, and they can sing...I saw some youtube clips, and even the rappers in the groups are really good singers...that's very rare!

HAHA. I'm with you. I'm much older than most of them and I'm still a fan. Usually, I make fun of Korean boybands. Oddly, I like 2pm.

I like Nichkhun the best, we share a culture and I love how he speaks proper Thai. He doesn't use slang, it's always proper Thai. It's very sexy.

Guest eu`NICE

Hello, a newcomer here! (:

Addicted to them since I saw/heard 'Again & Again'.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures of the boys..!

As for the changes in 2PM:

Hairstyle - ChanSung & Junsu

Changsung : No more bun makes him looks younger! (:

He looks clean cut now, and adorable!

Junsu : The 'Seo-Inyoung' hair cut is finally no more!

He looks sexy now. ^^

Nickhun looks more manly, and Jaebum is still as hot!

But wooyoung is getting too skinny! TT^TT

Prefer him with more 'meat'.. (;

been away for too long but thank you for the pics, everyone! goodies overload = rejoicing! :D

awww... i miss shots of the boys just having fun. not that i'm complaining about their hotness promo pics. :P it's just a relief to see them goof around cos i know they've been working really hard for the comeback. i'm the same as everyone here; i want them to take a breather and just relax. wooyoung, don't get any thinner!

junho's so cute and chansung looks really happy. :) junsu in glasses *dies*. he makes even glasses look smexy...

sharing some stuffs ~

2PM2.jpgjs21.jpgjs22.jpgjs23.jpgjs24.jpg

welcome to new fans! let's spread the 2pm looove ~ hi, shirley. ;):P

Archived